Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation fifteen : ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Gundam SEED fanfiction
 
She, The Ultimate Weapon!
 
By sanzo_reload
 
Disclaimer : I still don't own Gundam Seed, s-CRY-ed or any of its character. So, please don't sue. Shinshi Doumei Cross is not mine either. Satisfied?
 
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan : Thanks a lot for your review. I enjoy reading your review. I hope you will keep reading the story, kay. Thanks.
 
Spicy Shani : Thanks for the review. By the way, teme means darn or damn..
 
Purple : This is the first time reading my story ne? I'm glad you like it. Keep reading.
 
Fan : There you go, the latest chapter. Hope you'll like it.
 
C.C : I agree with your opinion. But Shiho in this story might be different though.
 
 
 
Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.
 
keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.
 
 
: operation fourteen :
 
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
 
“My Darling, Sweet Angel, Miria-“
 
BUSH!!
 
A hard slap landed on Dearka's cheek which immediately woke him up from his slumber. “Ouch, what's that for, my sweet darling Miriallia?”
 
Miriallia glared at him. “Stop mumbling my name in your sleep. It's disgusting. As if sleeping in the same room as yours isn't gross enough.”
 
“It's not my fault. You're the one haunted my dream. Can't blame me for that, ne, my dear sweet angel, Miriallia?” Dearka flashed her a naughty grin.
 
Miriallia fumed and automatically her hand flew for another slap but her hand stop halfway by the strong grip of Dearka. Dearka held her hand in his and kiss her hand softly. Miriallia blushed but quickly shook her head and pulled back her hand from Dearka's. “It's time for school, Elthman-san.” With that, she exited the room.
 
“I'm seriously falling for her.” Dearka whispered to himself.
 
 
--------
 
 
“Athrun, is this how you wear a tie?” Cagalli came to Athrun in a complete mess. Her school blouse was left untucked, her tie was stuck in multiple tangles while her blonde hair looked very wild and messy.
 
Athrun chuckled at the sight of Cagalli. Cagalli pouted. “What is it that amuse you so much, Mr. Denon?”
 
“Gomen, gomen..” Athrun muttered, making his way towards Cagalli, then continued, “Who knew this Princess also has her cute side.” Cagalli blushed red at his remark but quickly hide it and threw a pillow right into Athrun's face.
 
Athrun frowned but then, his lips formed a devillish smirk. Cagalli gulped. “Athrun, why are you smiling like that?”
 
Without a warning Athrun tackled Cagalli to the floor and began to tickle her. Cagalli laughed hysterically and begged him to stop but Athrun ignored her request. After a moment of tickling and laughing and pleading, both of them finally out of breath. Athrun stopped with his tickling session and stared at the girl under him. God, she looks so cute when she's exhausted.
 
Athrun inched closer and capture her lips in a soft kiss. They pulled away after a while, both very red from embarrassment.
 
Silence.
 
“Umm.. I think it's time for school.” Cagalli muttered uneasily.
 
Athrun nodded and corrected Cagalli's tie, before slipping his arms around Cagalli's waist and led her out of their room. “May I say, you look lovely in skirt.” Athrun whispered huskily into Cagalli's ear which leaves her completely speechless.
 
--------
 
shizukana kono yoru ni
 
anata wo matteru no
 
ano toki wasureta
 
hohoemi wo tori ni kite
 
are kara sukoshi dake jikan ga sugite
 
omoide ga yasashiku natta ne
 
Lacus was singing a song while making her bed and Kira's when a scream suddenly piercing through the room.
 
“Kira..” Lacus felt alarmed when she recognised the scream which belong to Kira, who was in the next room.
 
“Kira, are you okay?” the pop princess asked worriedly when she found Kira lying on the floor; his face was completely in shock.
 
“Ha..Ha..” he stuttered.
 
“Ha?”
 
“Lacus.. Lacus.. “came an electronic voice.
 
Ara, Pink-chan!!” Lacus smiled while the ever cheerful Haro bounced into the embrace of its rightful owner.
 
“Where did you come from? I thought I told you to stay home with Yuki-san.” Lacus asked.
 
“What is that thing doing in my suitcase?” Kira freaked out.
 
“Pink-chan, how did you get into Kira-neechan suitcase?” Lacus asked sweetly to the cute Haro.
 
“Lacus.. Lacus.. Mita mita kunai.. Mita mita kunai..”
 
Kira sighed. Why did he even bother? You can never get anything out from that thing. He helped himself up only to be tripped by the second Haro which rolled out from his suitcase.
 
“Green-chan..”
 
“What? There are two of them?” Kira got up from his current position again, but this time very cautiously, looking at his suitcase, readying himself for another Haro's attack.
 
This is silly. Kira thought to himself as he confidently went back to peer into his suitcase. He slowly open his suitcase and to his relieve, nothing came out.
 
“Pheww.. I really thought another Haro will come out and smash into my skull or nose or something.” He said as he pulled out a shirt from the suitcase when..
 
BUSH!!
 
… yet another Haro came out from his suitcase, bouncing towards Lacus and accidentally, smashed into his skull on its way to do that.
 
“Itte..”
 
“Kira, are you alright?”
 
“What's your definition of alright?”
 
“You don't feel any sort of pain?”
 
“Then, I'm not alright..”
 
 
--------
 
“Yzak, are you ready?” Shiho knocked on Yzak's door for the thousandth times of the morning. “Yzak, I'm warning you. Open the door or I'll be forced to use my brutal strength to break down the door.”
 
A few seconds later, the door opened. Shiho made her way inside and closed the door behind her softly. “Yzak, are you there?”
 
She walked inside the room further when she finally spotted Yzak was sitting on the edge of his queen-size bed. She was about to lecture him about the importance of being right on time when she suddenly realize that Yzak was only in his white towel that barely covered his body.
 
Shiho quickly her face with both of her hands quickly and yelled. “What the hell, Yzak? Are you trying to kill me with the scene of you, naked?”
 
“Why? Never seen a man naked before?”
 
“No, thank you. I don't think it's really necessary. God, why aren't you in clothes?”
 
“Your voice shouting out there didn't really help me to wear my clothes. I need peace and quiet. Since you've been so noisy, stay there while I go get ready.”
“Okay, fine.” Shiho said, turning around only to find Yzak already dropped his towel onto the floor and that leaved him *ahem* *ahem*
Shiho screamed. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING???”
 
“I'm changing, duh..”
 
“I just saw you naked, Yzak.”
 
“Who ask you to turn around? I told you I'm getting ready.”
 
“I though you'll be doing that in the bathroom, of course.”
 
“Why would I do that? This is my room. I'm free to strip whenever and wherever I wanted.”
 
“Yzak, just go get ready, please.” Shiho said while closing her eyelids as tight as possible.
 
After a while..
 
“Okay, I'm done.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Yes, I'm sure.”
“Okay, I'm opening my eyes now. You better be fully clothes.” Shiho said, reluctantly turned around and opened her eyes only to come face to face with Yzak's bare chest.
 
“Ahhhhh..” Shiho screamed again, covering her eyes with both of her hands. “God, Yzak, button up your shirt. It doesn't give me pleasure to see any part of your body, thank you.”
 
“I can't.”
 
“And may I ask, why?”
 
“Two buttons were missing.”
 
Shiho sighed then turned around to face Yzak once more to examine his shirt. “You're right. Wait, I go get the sewing kit.”
 
Shiho went into the bathroom and went back with the sewing kit in her hand. She motioned for Yzak to sit on the edge of the bed and she settled beside him. “Give me the shirt.”
 
Yzak complied with her request and just watched intently while Shiho carefully sewing the button back to its place. “Here you go.” Shiho handed him the shirt.
 
“You knew how to sew?” he asked while putting on his shirt.
 
“How about a thank you?”
 
“Whatever.. How to tie this ribbon anyway?” Yzak whined, trying to tie the ribbon around his neck.
 
Shiho sighed. “Let me help you with that.” Shiho said, advancing towards Yzak and tying his ribbon into a simple knot. Yzak couldn't help but felt his cheek turned slightly red at seeing Shiho being so close to him. “There you go. Now, let's go.” Shiho said while dragging Yzak out of his room.
 
----------
 
Beep!
 
Access denied.
 
For the twentieth time that morning Megan and Claude were trying to break into the school database but their efforts were all in vain. They just couldn't hack into the database system somehow.
 
“Wow, this is one hell of a system.” Claude said.
 
“This is impossible.” Megan sighed loudly.
 
A chuckle could be heard from her cell phone. “Giving up already, my dear sister?”
 
“You heard Claude, aniki. It's impossible. We could never break this system. It's completely hacked-proof.”
 
“Yeah, I have never seen such a complicated system as this.”
 
“Well then, if this doesn't work, you have to find out another way to gather more information.” The voice speaked again. “And please don't take too much time, slowpoke.”
 
“What?? What is that suppose to mean? Who's the slowpoke?” her questions were only to be answered by the noise of the dead line. “Darn you, aniki. How dare you to hang up on me like that. You'll pay for that.”
 
Claude chuckled. “What is it so funny?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“You better tell me before I crush your head into dust.”
 
“You have time to do that after school. As for now, we are late.”
 
Megan glanced at her watch. “You're right. We're late. Darn, let's go.” She said, grabbing her backpack and rushed towards the door.
 
------
 
Mathematics Application
 
Advance Physics
 
Chemistry for Advance Level
 
Psychology
 
Sosio-Economic
 
Politic
 
... and the list went on and on and on again.
 
“What's this?” Shiho blurted out.
 
“Your schedule, of course.” Yzak answered.
 
“Oh, I thought it's my biology textbook. Seriously, Yzak. Does this looks like anything a high school student should learn?”
 
“Well, advance physics.. That's a little too.. umm.. well…advance.”
 
“I wonder if this is really a school. Who knows, there's a lab making artificial human right underneath the school.” Miriallia suggested a theory.
 
“You're right, Milly. This school gave me a creep.” Megan interrupted.
 
“I think that's a good enough reason to investigate this school, right?” Cagalli chipped in.
 
“What are you guys talking about?” a voice suddenly interrupted their conversation.
 
“Maora-san, ohaiyou.” Mirialli greeted.
 
“Hi, everybody. How's your schedule?”
 
“Umm.. okay.” Shiho said indefinitely.
 
“Good then, your class is not starting until tomorrow.”
 
“So, what are we going to do today?” Kira asked.
 
“For today all the students are going to go to the hall to choose their after school activities for this semester.”
 
“Cool. Club activities. I wonder if they have a karate club or something.” Miriallia yelped in excitement.
 
“Maora, does the new students ready to go to hall?” another girl appeared from behind Maora.
 
“Oh, yeah. Meet Usio, also a member of student council committee.”
 
“You're really a girl, aren't you?” Dearka asked Usio out of curiosity.
 
“Nice to meet you. And yeah, I'm a girl, thank you.” Usio slightly nodded her head.
 
“All of you please follow Usio to the hall.”
 
Yzak and Shiho were about to follow the rest when Maora stopped them halfway.
 
“Hey, what's the deal?” Yzak yelled.
 
“You guys in Gold class. You're already accepted as the member of student council committee.” He explained.
 
“What? Then, we can't join any other club?” Shiho asked. Her voice obviously shows that she was indeed very frustrated with the arrangement.
 
Maora smirked. “With the amount of paperwork you'll be getting from the committee, I don't think you would want to join any other club on earth.”
 
Yzak and Shiho exchanged confused glances with each other.
 
“WHAT?? PAPERWORK???”
 
-------
 
 
Sorry this chapter turned out to be so short. I have a terrible writer's block. Sorry again. Keep your reviews coming though. It help a lot..