Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation fourteen : ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Gundam SEED fanfiction

She, The Ultimate Weapon!

By sanzo_reload

Disclaimer : I still don’t own Gundam Seed, s-CRY-ed or any of its character. So, please don’t sue. Shinshi Doumei Cross is not mine either. Satisfied?


Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan : Thanks again for reviewing. Yeah, Megan and Yzak’s engagement ain’t gonna be good.

sailorkagome-chan : Glad you find the game part funny.. And yeah, there’s no way I’m going to make a threesome (Yzak/Megan/Shiho). That’s too troublesome, plus I got something else planned for Megan. Just keep reading, keh.

Spicy Shani : I’m going to consider your suggestion about Dearka and Miriallia go to school as a married couple. It’s a brilliant idea. I don’t know why I haven’t thought of that idea before. Thanks a bunch for keep reading.



Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.

keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.


: operation fourteen :


(Normal P.O.V)

She was about to switched off the PC when her brother said something.

"Oh, by the way, one more news for you.. You are currently engaged to Yzak Jule. Bubbye.."

"What?? What do you mean by engaged? Aniki... ANIKI!! ANIKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!”

“Damn you,” she cursed her brother loudly and then slumped onto the unmade bed in the room. “Engage? Yzak and I are so not getting married. Not now, not tomorrow and not ever.” Megan mumbled to herself, sighing loudly.

“But then again, this is aniki I’m talking about. He must be joking, right conscience-san?”

But this stuff is beyond playing matter. Even your brother knew better than that.

“But engaged could mean many things right, conscience-san?”

Like what?

“Engaged in a battle? Engaged in a staring contest.. For all I know, Yzak and I are rivals.”

But did he said ‘engaged in a battle with Yzak’? I believe that he didn’t say that. And I’m pretty sure he said it clear enough that you are ENGAGED, in term of MARRIAGE to Yzak Jule.

“No way. No freaking way. That must be a lie.”

Yes, Megan. It’s the fact. You have to face it sooner or later.

“No. It’s not true. Even if it is, I can change it.” Megan yelled, covering her ears with both of her hands.

Change it? Like how?

“I can kill him.”

Like hell you can. You can’t even held a gun right with your hand. Let alone, killing people. You like Yzak. Just admit it already.

“I am certain I can kill him. Or I can kill my father instead. He’s the one making this stupid decision in the first place.”

Megan.. Just admit your defeat already.

“Shut up.”

You can’t shut me up.

“Oh.. Like hell I can. I kill you if you won’t shut up.”

I’m your conscience. I’m inside your mind. How can you kill me?

“I hang myself. How’s that sound to you?”

Okay, I’ll shut up now.

“Good. Well, well.. Guess I better get started on this Kirisawa High School thingy. Now, who will help me with this?” Megan muttered as an evil smile crept on her face.


: o : o : o : o : o :


The next morning..
At breakfast..

“So, how’s work, Yzak?” Athrun questioned, out of blue.

“What about my work? Why do you care and since when do you care anyway?” Yzak snarled.

Athrun pouted. “Ceh, I’m just trying to be nice. That’s all.”

“Athrun, there’s no need to be nice at this kind of people. It’s useless.” Cagalli commented while Yzak’s face turned sour at her comment. “Ms-oh-I’m-so-smart-Attha, for your information, I heard that.”

“Oh since when did I care?” Cagalli replied nonchalantly.

“Teme.. you b-“

“Oh just shut it up already guys. I really don’t need another stupid argument at this early hour.” Shira Yuki said loudly, scooping a spoonful of mash potato into her mouth.

“Dearka, I’ll be off work at 5 pm. Can you pick me up? That way, we can go to the groceries shop together to buy some kitchen stuff. It’s our turn to cook breakfast tomorrow.” Miriallia asked.

“Of course, my sweet princess.” Dearka replied, smiling broadly. Miriallia then quickly got off her seat and headed towards the door, but before that Dearka managed to stop her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “See you later,” he muttered. Miriallia blushed at his sudden affection. “Yeah, see you later.”

All this while, Megan just sat quietly in her seat. Suddenly, she shot out of her seat and yelled, “Stop! I need to tell you guys something.”

All gaze averted towards her.


(Megan P.O.V)


I gulped when all gaze locked into me. Should I tell them about this? Is it a wise decision to bring them into this crisis? Should I?

My head hurts from thinking too much. I was too bothered by this matter to get some good sleep last night. That was only one of the problems. My engagement with Yzak was completely another story. I began to think that there was someone out to get me.

“Umm, Megan. I’m not trying to be rude or anything but can you please hurry up. I’m supposed to be at work.” Miriallia suddenly said, snapping me out of my deep thought.

“Yzak, Dearka, do you know that there’s a team assigned to investigate all of Patrick Zala’s files and account?” I started.

Yzak and Dearka exchanged glances with each other. “Megan, what’s this all about?”

“Well, do you know?”

“No.” Dearka simply said.

“Yzak, do you?”

Yzak rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I know. My mother told me briefly about it. So what?”

“Well, I’m.. sort of apart of the team.” I answered.

“Woah.. Hold on for a second. Are you saying you are currently investigating my late father? For heaven’s sake, he’s dead.” Athrun yelled.

“I’m sorry but it’s not my call to make any decision about this. I don’t like doing this either. It’s like stalking.” I added.

“So, why are you telling us about this again?” Yzak snarled.

I paused for a brief moment. My eyes wandered to the rest of the gang. I couldn’t help noticing the unreadable expression on Claude’s face from the first moment I brought this up. Did he know something about this too?

I shook my head for a few times and decided to ignore him. “God, I don’t even know where to start. Okay, actually it’s like this…“


(Normal P.O.V)

“So, you’re saying this high school got something to do with Patrick Zala?” Dearka questioned while browsing through the profile of the missing girls.

Megan nodded. “We don’t know the details. We just assumed it that way. My brother and I thought that this might be some sort of an experiment, involving human subjects.”

Shira Yuki was also browsing through the file when.. “Clara Reine?”

“What is it, Yuki?” Miriallia gave Shira Yuki a questioning look.

“I know her. She’s my best friend when I was studying in the school. Her missing was the real reason why I became a journalist.” Shira Yuki explained, her eyes fixed on the profile.

“You study at that school?”

Shira Yuki nodded. Her eyes started to water. “You mean, she might be kidnapped for an experiment?”

Megan remained silent at the question. “I know this is hard for you but can you help me with this?”

“Are you kidding? Of course I’ll help. She’s my best friend.”

Megan smiled at Shira Yuki and muttered a thank you.

“So guys, are you in or out?” Cagalli asked with a smirk.

(She P.O.V)


I felt as if my heart has stopped beating the moment I heard the name of Clara Reine. My name. My name before I got kidnapped and turned into this.

I’m not normal anymore. People called me monster. Am I? I admit I couldn’t be like I used to be before. I was designed to kill and to follow orders.

Megan Shinihiero.

Kill her.

That’s the order.

I gave her too much time to live. All this people need not to know about us. She’s ruining everything. Our past and our future.

I need to kill her before everything went out of control.

I swear, I’ll kill her.


(Normal P.O.V)


“That’s a bit reckless, don’t you think? If the school really involved in this thing, wouldn’t you think they might tighten the security of the school?” Claude voiced out his opinion.

“That’s why we undercover as students. That way, the risk of us being caught is real thin to zero.”

“Yuki, why don’t you fill us up with the school’s history?” Cagalli suggested.

“Well, all the students there are put into one of three groups, each having their own armband or badge..”


Kirisawa High School System

Ranks and their privileges


GOLD : Gold members are given a private room and have the highest authority. They are also the members of the student council.

The president of student council is called ‘Koutei’ while the vice president is called ‘Platinum’. Usually, Koutei and Platinum will end up as couple considering the fact that they lived together in a mansion on the school ground. Both of them are the most powerful person of the whole school.

SILVER : Silver members can enter the Aerial Garden (Gold members residential), use the ‘fashionable’ cafeteria and are allowed to wear their favorite shirt as their school uniform.

COPPER : Cooper member can use the student cafeteria and must wear the complete school uniforms. (See my profile page for picture of the uniforms) Guys complete with ribbon and girls with tie.


At first, students have to take the entrance exam to determine which group are they in. Students who ace the test ended up at the gold group while the rest at silver or copper.

Most of the students from rich families donated a large amount of money immediately became part of the silver group.

Students can earn points by doing outstandingly in their club activities. Those who earn ten thousand points are admitted to the next group.



: o : o : o : o : o :


“Wow, what the hell! All the rules.. Are you sure this is a school?” Athrun complained.

“So, what is your rank, Yuki-san?” Lacus questioned, the look of curiosity appeared on her angelic face.

“Well, I’m a Platinum.”

“Woah, seriously?” Megan choked.

Shira Yuki nodded.

Miriallia gave Shira Yuki a dirty look. “So, did you go out with the Koutei?”

“What’s with this girly question? We’re not in a sleepover party. May I remind you that we are in the middle of crisis right now.” Yzak mumbled.

“Oh just shut up, Yzak. Let the girl talk.” Kira replied.

The blond girl laughed at the question. “Yes, actually I did. We are a couple. But we broke up after graduation. I think he is the current advisor of the new Koutei. His name is Senri.”

“Wow, he must be a great guy.”

“Yes, he is.” Shira Yuki muttered with a small smile on her face.


: o : o : o : o : o :

Early October..


“Here we are.” Shira Yuki informed the rest of the gang when they finally arrived at the school ground. The car stopped in front of a really huge two-storey building.

“Wow, the school is so huge and beautiful.” Megan complimented the building in front of her.

Shira Yuki gave her a strange look. “Where are you looking at? That’s not the school. That’s the pet house for the students to keep their pets.”

All eyes went wide at her comment.

“That’s the school.” Shira Yuki added, her finger pointing to the other direction, a REALLY, REALLY huge five-storey building. The building was surrounded with beautiful garden with all kind of flowers in it.

“Cool..” That’s all Dearka managed to mutter.

“That’s one huge building.”

“Okay, have fun guys. Gotta go.” Shira Yuki suddenly said, climbing back into the car.

“Woah, wait! Aren’t you coming with us?” Megan asked.

“Nope. If I’m coming, it will only attract attention towards you guys. Former Platinum coming back to school. How weird is that?”

“But.. we know nothing of this school.”

“You’ll come around somehow.. Bye.” Shira Yuki replied, finally driving off with her vehicle.

“Great. Now, where’s our classroom?” Miriallia muttered.


: o : o : o : o : o :


“Megan Shinihiero.. Yzak Jule.. Cagalli Yula.. Alex Denon..”

“What is it, Shizumasa?” a girl with long blond hair asked with a look of curiosity on her face.

“Nothing serious. Just some new students profile.. Senri-sensei, when will they arrive?” Shizumasa, a boy with gorgeous blue hair asked.

The bespectacled teacher smiled and answered, “Today, if I’m not mistaken.”

Shizumasa frowned at the statement. “Okay, you can go now. Please inform me when they arrive.”

“Hait, Koutei-sama..”

“What’s with the sour face, Shizumasa?” the blond-haired girl asked as the teacher exited the room, advancing towards Shizumasa.

“Nothing. Two of them will be in Gold. I have to go and greet them myself.”

The girl gave him a strange look. “Then what’s the problem? You already did it a lot of times since you became the Koutei.”

The boy smiled then pulled the girl towards him. “Because, Haine-chan, I’m thinking about celebrating my birthday today with you, not with some fat-ugly strangers.”

The girl laughed at his statement. “We’ll go together then. After that, we can go and celebrate your birthday together. My treat. How’s that sound to you?”

“I’ll take it. If only..”

“If only?”

“You give me a kiss..” the boy pulled her closer and placing his lips on top of hers.

“Oh, man!! Get yourself a room.” Another boy suddenly yelled, startling the couple from their kiss. They immediately pulled apart from each other. Haine blushed.

Shizumasa fumed at the sudden interruption. “Maguri. Haven’t I tell you to knock on my door before entering? They don’t design the door so that you can come in whenever you wanted to. They design door to give some people the privacy that they deserved. I’m the Koutei here. Can’t you show a little bit of respect?”

The boy pouted at the name of ‘Koutei’. “Fine. Sorry. Just want to inform you that the two new members of Gold already arrived.”

“What about the others?”

“Maora, Usio and I will take care of the others.”

“Thanks, Maguri. You can go now.”

“And what? Leaving you here, kissing her like there’s no tomorrow? No thanks, I rather stay here.”

“Why? You aren’t jealous, are you?” Shizumasa smirked.

Maguri fumed. “Jealous? God, what’s with you guys? Just make sure you get your butt downstairs before tomorrow morning, okay?” With that, Maguri exited the room and slammed the door loudly.

: o : o : o : o : o :

“You must be Dearka Elthman, Miriallia Haww, Megan Shinihiero and Claude Hirai,” a cute girl with blond hair suddenly appeared, greeting them. The girl was wearing the school uniforms, black plated skirt with white blouse and a red tie to complete the look. Her hair was tied with two long red ribbons.

“Oh, hey..” Megan greeted back, giving the girl a strange look.

The girl smiled cheerfully at the gang of four and finally, making the effort to introduce herself. “Hi, my name is Maora. You can call me Mao-chan. I’m a student committee member. Welcome to Copper class.”

“Thanks.” Miriallia muttered uneasily.

“You’re cute. Wanna go out for a dinner? My treat, of course.” Dearka said, making a move on Maora.

Maora laughed this time and gave Dearka a shove at the front. “No, thanks. I’m a guy. I don’t date guy.”

Dearka’s eyes widen at this. Actually, all eyes widen at the comment.

“Wh.. What? But you’re wearing a skirt.” Claude stuttered.

“So what? Can’t a guy chill out a bit by wearing skirt?” Maora replied.

“This is one hell of a school.” Dearka whispered at the nodding Miriallia.

Maora then lead them to their rooms. The school was so huge that it took almost 35 minutes to reach their rooms.

“Okay, here are your rooms. Two persons will share a room. Mr Elthman will share a room with Ms Haww and the other two, will share the other room. You will find your uniforms in your designated room.” Maora explained.

“What? Why? I should share room with Megan, not with a guy.” Miriallia complained.

Maora gave her a questioning look. “Why? What’s wrong with sharing room with a guy? Are you trying to say that guys are bad? Are you trying to say that I’m bad?”

Miriallia was taken back by her.. err.. I mean his sudden outburst. “I didn’t mean it that way. What I mean is th-“

“She’ll share a room with me.” Dearka interrupted, wrapping his arm around Miriallia’s shoulder, bringing her closer to him. “Satisfied?”

Seeing his action and Miriallia’s blush, Maora smiled and nodded cheerfully.

“Maora, where’s the others room?”

“Oh, you mean the newcomer? The Silver rooms are at another building while the Gold live at the Aerial Garden building. If there’s nothing else, I’m going to excuse myself. Breakfast at 8.30 am every morning at the student cafeteria. I’ll give you guys the class schedule tomorrow. See you later.” With that, Maora left.
“How the hell did Yzak aced the test and admitted to Gold class anyway? The test was damn hard and it’s not like he’s a genius or something. I’m a Coordinator, I shouldn’t be here. Only the stupid Natural should be at this low class group. This is such an insult.” Dearka muttered quietly.

“Oh, sorry for being a ‘stupid Natural’, Elthman-sama.” Miriallia replied sharply, turning her back away from him, immediately entering their room and closed the door behind her.

“Hey, I didn’t mean it that way. It didn’t come out right. Miriallia, open this door. Miriallia.. Miriallia..”

Megan and Claude shook their head at the scene in front of their eyes. “Oh yeah, they will make such a lovely couple.” Megan mumbled.


: o : o : o : o : o :



“ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Yzak sneezed. “Who the hell is talking about me behind my back?” Yzak said, looking rather suspiciously at Shiho.

“With your attitude, must be a lot of them,” Shiho replied nonchalantly, completely ignoring his suspicious stare.

Yzak glared at Shiho but being a Hahnenfus, she just ignored it anyway. “Dearka, must be him. For all I know, he always talk about me behind my back.”

“My, my, what a surprise he would do that to you.” Shiho said mockingly.

“Teme, you are so-“

“Hi, Yzak Jule and Shiho Hahnenfus I assume,” a guy with blue hair suddenly greeted them.

Shiho gave the guy a strange look before replying, “Another big fat loser, I assume.”

“No actually, I’m the Koutei of the school, Touguu Shizumasa and this is my Platinum, Otomiya Haine,” he replied with a smile.

“Yes, I’m Yzak Jule and this is my slave, Sh-“

Another plate hit Yzak’s head before he managed to finish his sentence. “Who are you calling your slave?” Shiho looked at him dangerously.

“Mr Jule, thank you for your donation. I hope you will enjoy your study here with this school.” Haine bowed politely at Yzak.

Yzak smirked. “It’s my pleasure. No problem.”

“You bribed them to go into the Gold class?” Shiho hissed.

Yzak stared at her in disbelief. “How could you say that? I don’t bribe them..”

“That’s a relieve. For a second I re-“

“My mum’s the one who bribed them.” Yzak continued his sentence, cutting Shiho in the middle of her relief.

Shiho fell anime-styled. “IT’S THE SAME THING!!”

“Mr Jule, Ms Hahnenfuss, this way please.”

Yzak and Shiho followed the two of them. “My room better be good.”

The young Koutei smiled. “Oh, yeah. It is good.”


: o : o : o : o : o :


End of this chapter.. Yaay!! Sorry for such a lame chapter. I’m working right now, so writing fanfic isn’t the best thing to do after gotten home from work.

What do you think about the school?

CHECK OUT SHIZUMASA AND HAINE PIC AT MY PROFILE PAGE.. You can also see the Kirisawa High School uniforms by clicking the link on my profile page.

| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
Sanzo-reload signing off..