Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation thirteen : ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Gundam SEED fanfiction
 
She, The Ultimate Weapon!
 
By sanzo_reload
 
Disclaimer : I still don't own Gundam Seed, s-CRY-ed or any of its character. So, please don't sue. Kirisawa High School is not mine either. I just came up with the name myself. Satisfied?
 
 
Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.
 
keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.
 
 
: operation thirteen :
 
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
 
The next morning
Approx. 5.30 am
 
Ding dong..
 
Ding dong..
 
"Where the hell is he?" Shiho muttered under her breath.
 
Ding dong..
 
Ding dong..
 
"For heaven's sake, just open this stupid door already." Shiho screamed, her patience was starting to grow thin second by second. Shiho was about to break the door down when the door finally creaked open, revealing a sleepy looking blond-haired girl.
 
"Hi, is Yzak Jule here?"
 
The girl yawned before answering Shiho question with another question. "Yzak? What do you want from him?"
 
"I am supposed to give him a document." Shiho answered shortly.
 
"What document?" Shira Yuki asked, throwing Shiho a suspicious glance.
 
"Some private stuff...”
 
"Can you tell me?"
 
"No."
 
"Wow, that's rude. Can I have a look at it then?"
 
"Woah.. Back off, pretty woman!! Are you like a spy or something?" Shiho yelled, her temper was getting the best of her.
 
"Hey, you are not sup-" Shira Yuki's word was interrupted by Megan's voice, yelling from the top of the stairs.
 
"YUKI!! Can you please SHUT UP? We're trying to sleep here. And by the way, who are you talking to?" Megan yelled while making her way downstairs until she saw a girl at the door.
 
"Oh, who are you?" Megan inquired.
 
"I'm Commander Jule subordinate, Lieutenant Shiho Hahnenfuss." Shiho answered, her hand gesturing a salute.
 
"Oh, the document," Megan paused before continuing, "YZAK, YOUR PEOPLE'S HERE!!"
 
A moment after that, Yzak finally appeared, his eyes however looking very sleepy. "Oh, Lieutenant Hahnenfuss." Shiho, hearing Yzak, quickly gesturing a salute, "At your service, Commander."
 
"Drop the formalities, will you?" Yzak snarled. "The document?"
 
"Here it is." Shiho handed the file to Yzak.
 
"Okay, that's all. You can go."
 
"What? That's all? No.. no.. No way. You're not making me ride two shuttles in 1 day. That's just... tiring." Shiho blurted out.
 
"You can stay here then," Shira Yuki offered, "I'm sure Milly won't mind. We already have 6 freeloaders in the house. One more won't make any difference."
 
"Hey, we heard that." Megan and Yzak both said in unison.
 
Shiho smiled at the offer that she greatly appreciated. "Um.. That would be great. I'm too tired to move anyway. Waking up at 2.15 in the morning is not really fun anyway."
 
 
At breakfast
 
 
It was breakfast and this time, it was Megan's turn to cook. "Guys, breakfast is ready." Megan yelled, putting some pancakes and toast into 9 different plates on the table. She then poured orange juices in the glasses.
 
"Hey, Megan. Smells nice." Claude complimented.
 
"Thanks. Help yourself then. Oh, where's Shiho?"
 
"In the bathroom, I guess. Last time I saw her, she was fighting neck to neck with Dearka. Something about vacation, she said." Claude replied, seating himself into a vacant seat at the table.
 
A moment after that, Kira, Lacus, Athrun, Cagalli, Miriallia, Yzak and Shira Yuki appeared. "Wow, nice. Pancakes with honey." Milly exclaimed.
 
"Megan, where's my slave?"
 
"Slave?"
 
"Yeah, that Hahnenfu-" Yzak stopped at his midsentence when a plate came flying towards his direction, hitting him hard on the head. "Who are you calling a slave?" Shiho glared dagger at Yzak.
 
"Ouch.. You're not supposed to talk like that to your superior, may I remind you, Lieutenant Hahnenfuss."
 
Shiho smirked. "Yeah right. It's not working hour right now, so I can talk to you however I wanted to, Yzak," Shiho said, emphasizing the word 'Yzak'.
 
Yzak smirked back. "Uhh.. I like that. You're brave."
 
"Thanks."
 
"Ms. Hahnenfuss, I believe we have not met before." Lacus greeted Shiho with her angelic smile.
 
"Oh, you must be Lacus Clyne. Nice to meet you. I am Shiho Hahnenfuss, under Commander Yzak Jule."
 
"Nice to meet you too, Ms Hahnenfuss."
 
"You can call me Shiho."
 
"Oh, okay. As long as you call me Lacus." Lacus smiled.
 
"Okay. That's a deal." Shiho started to eat her pancakes when she saw Dearka appeared at the kitchen.
 
"Soooo... Dearka. When will you be back? There's tons of paperwork waiting to be finish." Shiho said, with hints of sarcasm.
 
"Paperwork? Tons of them? If that, I'm not going back then."
 
"WHAT? YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK? WHO THE HELL WOULD CAME UP WITH THE EXCUSES THAT LAME!!" Shiho screamed, grabbing Dearka by his collar and started smacking him hard on the head. "I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!"
 
"Ouch.. Ouch.. Stop Shiho. You're killing me." Dearka groaned when Shiho started choking him. Dearka sighed in relief when Shiho finally letting go of his collar but screamed when Shiho pulled out a hand knife from her jacket and plunged it towards Dearka right hand which was resting peacefully on the table. The knife landed in between his two fingers. "Wow Shiho, you're good."
 
Shiho snorted. "Good? Tch.. I missed."
 
Dearka's eyes widen at her comment. Knowing Shiho, she was probably serious about getting him killed by her own two hands.
 
"Fine. I'll go back with you. And Shiho, no more killing okay?"
 
"Fine." Shiho replied, keeping the knife back in her jacket and began eating her breakfast.
 
"Wow, she's scary." Megan muttered.
 
"What's that, Shinihiero-san?" Shiho asked darkly.
 
Megan shook her head quickly. "Nothing.. Nothing at all, Shiho."
 
"Shiho? I don't remember us being friend."
 
"But.. But I thought you told Lacus to call you Shiho." Megan replied defensively.
 
"Exactly.. I told Lacus, not you. For you, Hahnenfuss would be great." Shiho answered.
 
Megan pouted at her comment. "I told you she's interesting." Yzak whispered to Megan.
 
 
 
:o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
 
Three months later..
Mid September..
 
 
"Shiho, can you take Gin to my room? He wants to play PS2." Lacus said in her sing-song voice. Shiho who was staying at Miriallia's house for almost three months now decided to help Lacus with the orphans.
 
"Okay. Come here, Gin. Let's play at Lacus nee-chan's room, kay." Shiho said to a dark brown-haired boy, around the age of twelve.
 
The boy smiled excitedly. "Yaay.. Now I can play the new game Kira onee-chan has bought me, Gundam Seed Destiny Generation."
 
"Gundam Seed Destiny Generation? What the fuck is that?"
 
"Shiho. Watch your word, kay. There are kids here." Kira said. Shiho smiled back apologetically.
 
"Shiho nee-chan, it's about war stuff. Want to compete against me?" Gin daringly said.
 
Gundam? How hard could that be? I piloted one myself. I can make 20 bucks out of this if this kid is stupid enough. "I'll compete against you then. How 20 bucks sound?"
 
"You mean, like a bet?" Gin smirked.
 
"If you want to call it that way, yeah, I guess." Shiho replied, smirking back at Gin.
 
"Cool! Lacus nee-chan never let us bet. She said it was wrong." Gin said, putting on his most innocent smile on his face.
 
"Are we on?"
 
Gin smirked, giving Shiho a high five. "Of course. Who wouldn't want that 20 bucks?"
 
"Yeah, who wouldn't?" Shiho replied, smirking inwardly.
 
 
 
:o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
 
 
"Damn.. Fuck.. Shit.. Shoot.. Darn.. I ran out of words.." Shiho muttered, crystal sweats trickled from the side of her head as she violently pushing the button on the controller.
 
"Any last word, Shiho nee-chan?" Gin sarcastically said.
 
"Yeah, die you silver head guy!!" Shiho screamed, pushing the buttons on the controller with more violence than before. "DIE.. DIE.. DI-"
 
Shiho's scream was interrupted by a plate hitting her hard on her head. "Ouch, what's that for?" Shiho screamed again, glaring dagger at Gin.
 
"Hey, I did nothing, I swear." Gin innocently said.
 
"Gosh, will you just shut up? I was coming back to home from work and your voice is not the most pleasant thing that I wish to hear, you know, Hahnenfuss." Yzak yelled.
 
"Oh just shut up will you, Yzak? This is not even your home." Shiho replied nonchalantly, averting her gaze once again at the screen.
 
"Losing isn't you? What are you playing anyway?" Yzak questioned, seating himself beside Shiho, his eyes also fixed onto the screen.
 
"No, Gundam Seed Destiny Generation!! That's what we are playing." Gin excitedly told Yzak.
 
"Just shut up, busybody boy." Yzak yelled to Gin which caused him to cry.
 
"Hey, don't yell at him like that." Shiho tried to smack Yzak's head but Yzak caught her hand first. "So, you are saying?" Yzak smirked.
 
Shiho gave up the idea of smacking him, instead she continued with her game. She once again was pushing the button on the controller over and over again.
 
"Who the hell is that with the dandruff hair?" Yzak screamed.
 
"Jak Yule.."
 
"Wait.. That Jak Yule guy almost looks like me." Yzak pointed out at the picture of the grey haired guy on the screen.
 
"Oh, really. You mean the dandruff hair and the girly face of him?" Shiho said with a hint of sarcasm.
 
"Yeah.. I mean, NO!! I so do not have dandruff hair and I am so do not have girly face, okay!!"
 
"Yeah, whatever.. You said it yourself."
 
"Not to mention that the Chiko Kanenfuss looks exactly like you, Shiho."
 
"Hey is that me?" Dearka suddenly interrupted. "Woah, what kind of the stupid name is that? Fearka Felthman?"
 
Shiho sighed. "Oh great. More people more merrier right?" Shiho sarcastically said.
 
Kira suddenly appeared at Dearka's question. "Oh, you mean you don't know?" Kira asked.
 
Everybody stared at him in a complete confusion. "What do you mean by we don't know?" Dearka inquired.
 
"This game is based on the real war. There are some rumors that this game was made by one of the army of ZAFT."
 
"Woah.. What?"
 
"In short, this game is about us, Yzak.." Shiho explained, half-yelling.
 
"Not exactly, Shiho. I must say there's some alteration to the real story.."
 
"Kira, what is it?"
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
 
 
"Zathrun Ala, I demand you to listen to me, your own dad." Atrick Ala commanded.
 
"No, father. I listen to you no more. I wanted a world for Coordinators.. Naturals should all be banished. They did not deserve to live." Zathrun Ala replied, his face appeared to be emotionless.
 
Atrick Ala's eyes almost swelled out of tears. "I cannot believe you. You're really trying to destroy all of them using the army of Haros aren't you? Aren't you?"
 
"Yes, father. That was absolutely the truth. Haros will banish all of them, once and for all." Zathrun laughed, pointing a gun to his own father before pushing the trigger. The bullet, however only hit Atrick Ala's shoulder. At the very moment, ten bodyguards immediately filled the room and captured Atrick Zala.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
 
"Luckily the part for Strike Rouge already here.." Hagalli Ula Zattha said.
 
"Strike Rouge?" Gira Tamato asked in confusion, holding Hagalli in place.
 
"Yeah, I'm going to fight too, you know."
 
"But.."
 
"No but.. I also have the highest mark in Astray you know. I just can't sit around and see people dying now can I?" Hagalli muttered. "I also wanted to protect what is dear to me, my friends, my country and most importantly my little sister, Nacus."
 
"Older sister, you mean." Gira said, jokingly.
 
"Impossible. You know that she's my little sis-" she stopped in her midsentence when Gira suddenly pulled her into a hug.
 
"Hagalli, I'm glad I met you."
 
"Gira.."
 
Their faces were inches from each other, their faces closing up, and their noses almost touching and...
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
 
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Athrun wailed, covering both of his ears. His breath ragged from the jealousy storms.
 
Kira laughed alongside the others. "Fine.. Fine.. I'll get to the ending."
 
"Hey, I still wanna play the game." Shiho protested.
 
"Just shut up, Shiho." Dearka replied.
 
"Where's my part, then?" Yzak asked.
 
"Yeah, and where's my love story part with Miriallia?" Dearka interrupted.
 
Kira sighed. "I'm getting to that. Okay, so the final battle began. Bullet with bullet. Gundam with Gundam. People with people and-"
 
"GET TO THE POINT!!" Everybody shouted.
 
"Okay.. Gira fought with Hau Wa Weuset and killed him. His Gundam exploded and created a black hole. Unfortunately Fearka and Biriallia were sucked into that black hole, lost in the time and space but their love is eternal." Kira continued.
 
Dearka shook his head. "Wow, their love story is so inspirational. I can almost cry."
 
"What about the others?"
 
"Chiko died on her way to the hospital after being trampled by some panic citizens. Zathrun died in the end, his right-hand man shot him in front of his father, Atrick. His father tried to save him but it was too late. The army of Haros was also destroyed in the final battle. Jak Yule was voted as the new PLANT chairman and was happily married to the pop-sensation singer and not to mention, Hagalli Ula Zattha's little sister, Nacus Glyne."
 
Kira cleared his throat before continuing yet again, "Unfortunately, Gira was blind in the end due to the serious eye injury he got from his previous battle with Hau. Hagalli became the new ruler of ROB, taking over after her father but 2 weeks after that, Runa Loma Reiran made a rebellion attack and succeeded in taking over the ROB Empire. Hagalli was now living in the street as a beggar, hoping for generous alms from people alongside her blind boyfriend, Gira. End of story."
 
"Tsk.. Tsk.. That was the saddest story I ever heard." Dearka sobbed.
 
Shiho gave him a weird look before coming up for another smart comment. "Yeah whatever. A baby can write better story than that."
 
"Whatever, Shiho. You just jealous that Jak led a better life in the end than Chiko, right?" Yzak commented.
 
Shiho rolled her eyes at his comment. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep. Gin, let's go to Lacus. You need to go back to the orphanage home."
 
"Hait.. Shiho nee-chan."
 
 
 
:o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
 
The next day
Megan's bedroom
 
Yzak was working that day. Megan, on the other hand, was feeling a little sick so she decided to take a leave of her work. Megan was about to drift into a sleep when her PC making a beep sound.
 
Beep.. beep..
 
Megan grabbed the PC out of the drawer.
 
Aniki..
 
"Oh, hey, aniki. What's up?"
 
"There's no time for what's up. I got news for you." her brother replied. "Check out the document that I've sent to you."
 
Megan switched on her laptop and checked her e-mails. True, there's some document that her bother sent to her.
 
The first e-mail.. Regarding Kirisawa High School.
 
"Wow, interesting but what the hell does this high school got to do with our mission, aniki (big brother)?" Megan asked out of confusion.
 
"There was a transfer made from Patrick Zala's account to this school."
 
"So what's the big deal about it?"
 
"It was done after his death, Megan."
 
"Okay. Now that's just plain weird. Who else...Don't tell me you just stopped there with your investigation." Megan snickered.
 
"Is that an insult I'm hearing? Of course I'm not stopping there. I tried to search some data about the principal or administrator or anything about the owner of the school and found nothing. Nothing at all. It was almost like the school built on their own. Instead I found this.."
 
"What's this?" Megan muttered, clicking on the attachment with the email. “Some newspaper cutout?"
 
Her brother yelled. "Just read it, will you?"
 
"Fine fine.."
 
 
A kid went missing..
 
A girl by the name of Valkery Johanna Richardson, a student from an elite school, Kirisawa High School was reported missing last night by her parents. The police have started their investigation-
 
 
Missing..
 
According to a police report, a 16 years old boy was believed to be missing yesterday. The boy was one of the students from Kirisawa High School was last seen-
 
 
14 years old girl went missing..
 
Clara Reine was reported missing yesterday. She was a student from the Kirisawa High School and was said one of the top student of the school. According to the witnesses, she was last seen-
 
 
More missing..
 
Three girls from Kirisawa High School was reportly missing. It was not considered as a kidnapping as no calls were made to neither their parents nor the school administrator. Police has already started their investigation but decided to close the case, assuming it was just another teenagers run away from the school. As to be expected from an elite high school, the pressure on the student for coping with their academic may be the reason of their run away. According-
 
 
"What the hell?" Megan muttered. "Aniki, we're not handling some missing child advertisement, are we?"
 
"Baka. Look at their names. Valkery Johanna Richardson and Clara Reine.. Their name matches the one that was in Patrick Zala's document. Their profile and picture match too." the blond-haired guy said harshly.
 
"Oh my goodness.. You're right. Their names and appearances match. Does this really mean Patrick Zala was conducting some experiment that involved human subject? What? Is this like 'Coordinator the 2nd project' or something?"
 
"I don't know. But what I know is that we have to infiltrate into the school and retrieve some information."
 
"Why don't you just hack the school based system? You're like the best computer hacker I ever met."
 
Her older brother just laughed. "I wish I can but the thing is I can't. The computer system was too advance."
 
"Woah.. Back off. YOU, the computer genius can't even break their system down, you want ME to infiltrate their system? You're crazy."
 
"See, Megan. This is not an ordinary school. I can almost feel it. Can't you see? 37 students were reported missing in the last 3 years.. A secretive principal.. Highly technology and advanced school based system.. Who the hell would do that to protect some lousy school reports?"
 
"What do you want me to do then?"
 
"Enroll as a student.." he answered shortly.
 
"Wait a freaking second.. You mean, study there?"
 
"For heaven's sake, of course not. Disguise as a student, I mean and collect as much information as you can on these missing students. There must be something there."
 
"Can I ask for back-up then? I can't go alone."
 
"No."
 
"Whatever. I'm asking for one."
 
"No. I'm not going to send you any. I'm the commander of the mission, remember? You're the one who handed out this mission to me."
 
"What? That's not fair. I shouldn't have handed the mission to you at the first place. Fine.. I'm telling Yzak and others. See if they can help me." Megan smirked.
 
"Do it on your own risk. I'm not responsible for anything if Ezaria asked."
 
"Fine."
 
"Fine."
 
"Just buzz off already."
 
"Fine. I'm going too. Who the hell want to stare at your ugly face anyway?" her brother said jokingly.
 
Megan stucked out her tongue and replied, "Fine, then go."
 
She was about to switched off the PC when her brother said something.
 
"Oh, by the way, one more news for you.. You are currently engaged to Yzak Jule. Bubbye.."
 
"What?? What do you mean by engaged? Aniki... ANIKI!! ANIKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!”
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
Let me guess what you guys think.. Suck? Yeah, just another filler. On this point, you will probably think that this will be a YzakOC fic but I assure you I will somehow make the YzakShiho pairing successful.
 
Next chapter : The gang will be going to Kirisawa High School with Megan and what kind of secret lies within the school? What's the connection between the missing students with Patrick Zala? What about Megan's brother then?
 
Please read, enjoy and review..