Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation twelve : ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Gundam SEED fanfiction

She, The Ultimate Weapon!

By sanzo_reload

Disclaimer : I still don’t own Gundam Seed, s-CRY-ed or any of its character. So, please don’t sue.


Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.

keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.


: operation twelve :


(Normal P.O.V)


Later that night..

Yzak was in his bedroom, alone again as Megan, once again decided to sleep in the living room. Yzak was about to drift into a sleep as his mind swirled into thousands of thought of how to make the certain blue-haired Coordinator’s life miserable.

“I could steal his lunch and left him die in hunger,” he said to himself before shaking his head a few times, couldn’t help from noticing how stupid the idea was.

“Lunch? Who am I kidding? Athrun Zala, the pilot of Justice died of the lacking of lunch. That’s sound… hilarious.”

“Umm.. how about I sneak up to his surfboard stall and destroy all the surfboard.. Nah.. Too much work.”

Admit it, Yzak Jule. You totally ran out of idea. Where’s the strategy expert when you need them?

With that thought, he finally drifted into a peaceful slumber.


: o : o : o : o : o :



The digital clock in the living room beaming at 2.30 am. Megan was soundly asleep with the thick blanket covering almost her whole face.

The main door suddenly creaked open, admitting an exhausted tall blond-haired girl.
“Uwaah… I’m so tired. Two days without a sleep is like a suicide.. except that I’m still alive, of course.” The girl muttered to herself with a sigh. “Better go get some late supper,” the girl continued again, dragging her feet to the kitchen. She suddenly stopped in her track when she noticed there was something.. or someone on the couch in the living room. She inched closer to get a better look at that ‘someone’ but unfortunately, the blanket was covering the ‘someone’.

“What the hell is Miriallia doing here? Why is she sleeping on the couch? What happen to her room anyway?” she whispered to herself, assuming that the ‘someone’ was actually Miriallia. She then shrugged, making her way to the kitchen.


(Shira Yuki P.O.V)

“I’m so hungry.” I groaned, as my stomach growled in five different rhythms.

My eyes scanned all over the kitchen to find something edible to eat. I looked on the table. Nothing there.

“What the hell? Milly didn’t even leave a single grain of rice for me. That’s so like her.” I muttered under my breath. I walked over to the kitchen cabinet and find a box of Pocky in there.

“Wow, Pocky. Lucky me.” I quickly ripped open the box and began munching the Pocky Sticks as fast I can possibly be. Throwing the box in the litter box, I finally made my way to my bedroom.

It was so dark on the way to my bedroom; I can’t even see my bedroom door. Like a blind people, I tried to find the doorknob of my room and when I did, I twisted it around but the door just wouldn’t buldge! I muttered a series of curse but soon, I took the key and opened the door. “Who the hell lock my door? I never lock my door in my whole entire life. This is so weird.”

Due to exhaustion, I quickly made my way to the bed without even bothered about changing. That was when I heard some strange noise in my room. Sounds like as if someone’s breathing. I thought to myself. Because of the darkness, and the fact that I can’t even see my own feet, I gave the idea of strolling around my room in this darkness to find the sources and slumped my body onto the comfy bed. Yawning, I felt my eyes started to close and I finally dozed off into a sleep.


: o : o : o : o : o :

(Normal P.O.V)


It was Sunday, and yeah, it was holiday for the gang but that didn’t stop them from getting up really early in the morning, especially Claude. He was making some toasts for the rest of the gang, as Athrun, Cagalli, Kira, Lacus, Miriallia, Dearka, and Megan waited patiently at the dining table. Yzak was nowhere in sight as he was still soundly asleep in his bedroom.


: o : o : o : o : o :


(Yzak P.O.V)

The shrill sound of the alarm clock woke me up from the sleep. Out of will, I opened my eyes, blinking it a few times to adjust to the light. When I finally succeed to open my eyes, I found myself staring into a pair of big blue round eyes staring at me.

“What the fuck..” I cursed, jolting from my bed and quickly got off the bed. The figure also at the same time got out of the bed, staring at me. A look of confusion registered on her face. Her blond hair almost covering one of her eyes.

“Wh-,” I tried to confront her when a she suddenly let out a high-pitched scream that was almost bursting my eardrums.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……… ………….”


Downstairs..

(Normal P.O.V)

“What the hell is that? A girl scream from Yzak’s room?” Claude questioned, almost dropping the pan on the floor.

The gang exchanged confused glance with each other before getting off their seats and quickly made their way to the room upstairs. When they were finally there, they caught the sight of two figures, standing at the different sides of the bed, staring at each other. Only that the blond-haired girl looked more bewildered look on her face than Yzak’s.

“Who the hell are you?” both of them spoke at the same time.

Paused.

“What are you doing in my room?”

Paused.

“Stop following me, bitch/bastard.”

Paused.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Yuki? You’re home.” Miriallia suddenly interrupted, making her way to the blond girl.

“Milly, you know this girl?” Dearka questioned.

Yzak quirked his eyebrow a bit. “Miriallia, you know this pervert?” he asked.

“She’s Shira Yuki. The housemate that Milly kept telling you about.” Kira answered, monotone.

“Excuse me, Mr. Silver Hair Guy with Weird Haircut. Who are you calling a pervert?” Shira Yuki voiced out.

“You, who else? Barging in my room like that. If that’s not a pervert, what would you call it?”

Shira Yuki felt her face heated up. “What the hell? If you haven’t notice, I’m a girl and you’re the guy.”

“And that make a difference.. how?” Yzak sneered.

“Yeah, how is that making any difference?” Dearka innocently asked. Dearaka then noticed Miriallia gave him a death glare that he suddenly continued, “Oh, yeah, that makes all the difference in the whole world. Right, Miriallia?”

Miriallia nodded, a satisfied look grazing her face.

“Seriously, you’re going to pay for this. And to begin with, you’re in MY ROOM!! So get out.” Shira Yuki screamed.

Yzak tried to protest but Lacus stopped him from doing so. “Yes, Yzak. This is indeed Ms. Shira Yuki’s bedroom that you’re sleeping in.”

“Yeah, and I said get out.” She said, before throwing a pillow which hit directly into Yzak’s face.


: o : o : o : o : o :


Few days passed by, like a routine the gang went back to work and praying silently for another break. After a few fights with Yzak and the rest of the gang, Shira Yuki finally giving up the hope of getting back her room, she agreed upon Milly’s suggestion of sharing the bedroom with her, refusing people from calling her hot-headed.

Once again, another Sunday came by. Yes, another break. And yep, Athrun and Yzak were still in ‘enemies’ term. They hadn’t spoken whole week and the thing is, Yzak was kept talking to Cagalli more frequent than before, often asked her to accompany him to lunch and stuff, hoping to make the blue-haired Coordinator jealous and more furious than he was now.

Sunday night came by. Megan and Claude suggested a get together. The gang whole-heartedly agreed upon the suggestion except for Yzak, of course. But then, he agreed to join in after Cagalli talked him into it and, yep another great chance for him to annoy Athrun.

“So, what do you guys want to play?” Megan asked.

“Play? I thought this is a get together thingy?” Yzak complained.

“Yeah, and playing and having fun is what we do at a get together thingy, okay, Mr. Yzak Jule?” Megan sneered.

Yzak gave her a glare before muttering, yet again a series of curses.

“What about truth or dare?” Miriallia suggested receiving confused glance from the room occupants. “You know, like a person spin a bottle then, you pick truth or dare. If you pick truth, you have to answer any question honestly and if you pick dare, you have to do something like the others say you have to do.”

“Oh, like Spin the Bottle thingy?” Claude and Shira Yuki both said in unison.

“Exactly.”

“Okay, I’m in.” Cagalli answered.

“Yeah, me too.” Kira stated.

“Okay.”

“No problem, as long as it didn’t involve any blood.” Athrun said.

“Do we have a winner in the end?” Yzak asked.

“Well, not really.”

“Then, I don’t want to play. What kind of game is it that didn’t even have a winner at the end? It’s just lame.”

“Well, that’s what we call fun, FUN-SUCKER!” Megan snarled.

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m so not a fun-sucker.”

“Then prove it.”

“Then, I’m in.”


: o : o : o : o : o :

“So, let’s the game begin. Who wants to start?” Miriallia asked.

No one.

“Fine, I’ll start.” Miriallia said, spinning the bottle on the table. The bottle was spinning wildly before stopping, pointing into the direction of…. Kira. Kira was so pale when the bottle stopped at his direction. He was sweating heavily as the fact he was being the first.

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare?”

Miriallia stopped for a while, thinking about a suitable dare for Kira. “Yeah, I got it. Okay, Kira. I dare you to show us how far your love for Lacus is.”

“Wow, that’s tough.” Dearka commented.

Kira was almost choked of his own saliva upon hearing the dare. His eyes would have left his eyes socket if it was even possible. Lacus, on the other, was only smiling, holding Pink-chan on her lap.

“Umm.. well.. I.. we..” Kira stuttered.

“Uh-uh, Kira. Not with words, Kira. You have to show it with action. That what the dare are.” Cagalli said, making Kira more nervous than he already was.

“Well.. I..,” he stuttered again, before messing up his hair in distress. “Arghhhh.. Here it goes.” With that, he instinctively pulled Lacus into his embrace and gave her a quick kiss on the lip.

“Woah.. Did he just kiss the pop sensation singer, Lacus Clyne?” Dearka asked.

“Yep, I think he just did.” Miriallia answered shortly.

“Wooh.. That’s my little brother, Kira. You did it.” Cagalli cheered, leaving Kira and Lacus embarrassed and blushing as red as a tomato, refusing to look at each other.

“Kira, your turn.” Claude reminded.

Kira gave the bottle a spin, waiting for it to finally stop.

“Cagalli, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Wow, to think that you chicken out from taking a dare, I must say I’m disappointed, Cagalli,” Kira smartly commented.

“Oh no, Kira. I’m not falling for one of your ‘chicken’ trick again. I know you long enough.” Cagalli answered, giving Kira a winning smirk.

“Fine. Okay, here it goes. What do you write in your diary, last night?”

With that, Cagalli immediately turned as red as a tomato. “What? That’s not fair. Diary is private stuff, okay. I just can’t say what I write on that.”

“Why? Did you write something horny?” Kira evilly questioned.

“No.” Cagalli defended, blushing furiously at the comment.

“Then why not share it with all of us, especially your boyfriend, Athrun?”

“Urghh. You’re so going to pay for this, Kira. Fine.. Last night I wrote that… hmm.. well, how..” Cagalli stuttered, starting to lose her courage to continue on. “I wrote that I wished I can kiss Athrun every single freaking second because I’m addicted to the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth and all. And I think he look sexy without his shirt on. Happy?” Cagalli finished up, feeling all of her energy drained out from her body.

“Wow, that’s deep.” Megan said, in complete shock.

Athrun look as if he was going to faint anytime soon, out of shock, of course considering the fact that Cagalli actually thought of him in the sexual kind of way.

Ignoring the look everyone was giving her, Cagalli spun the bottle again, this time the bottle stopped into the direction of Miriallia.

“Truth or dare.”

“Dare.” Miriallia smiled cheekily.

“How about this? I want you and Dearka to pretend like a married couple for a week.” Cagalli dared.

“What? That’s absurd. I can’t get married to Dearka. It’s just… not right.” Miriallia objected.

“God, I don’t ask you to marry him. I want you to act like a married couple. It’s not that hard.”

Athrun chuckled at Cagalli’s attitude.

“So, Milly. Are you in or out?” Cagalli asked for confirmation.

“H-How about Dearka? Maybe he doesn’t want to do this.” Miriallia tried to stall.

“No worry. I’m all set.” Dearka grinned.

Miriallia sighed in resignation. I cannot believe I’m doing this. I’m so dead. “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“Chill, Milly. It’s not that hard. You just have to share a room with him-“

“Not to mention, share a BED with him.” Shira Yuki added, giving Miriallia a mischievous grin.

Miriallia gone pale hearing the sentence. A bed? Oh, yeah. I’m SO dead.

“Okay, my turn.” Miriallia said, spinning the bottle once again.

“So, the next victim is Yzak.” Miriallia announced.

“Yaay, can’t wait,” Yzak said in a sarcastic tone.

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Yzak simply answered.

“I dare you to kneel in front of Kira and apologize to him.”

Yzak felt as if his blood was boiled upon hearing the dare. “Apologize? For what? For giving him the chance to give me a hideous scar all over my face?”

“Hey, chill out, Yzak. It’s just a game.” Megan snarled.

“You just shut up, woman.”

“FUN-SUCKER,” Megan insulted.

“I’m not.”

“Yeah, you are. You suck fun out of everyone. We’re happy just now, but just because you don’t want to do the dare, you make all of us sad. That is so like what a FUN-SUCKER would do.” Megan debated.

“Hey, nobody’s crying, okay. So, no harm done.” Yzak said again, trying to defend himself.

Suddenly, Lacus bursted into tears, hugging Kira tightly, following by Miriallia and then, Shira Yuki.

“Look, you make them sad.”

“Fine. I’ll do it. Just stop crying.” Yzak screamed.

Shira Yuki and Miriallia muttered a ‘yes’ silently as they stopped their act, while Lacus who was seriously crying, also stopped eventually.

“Look, Kira. Sorry. Happy?”

“I believe I do say KNEEL, Yzak.” Miriallia reminded him.

“Fine.” Yzak spat, kneeling in front of Kira that instance but quickly standing up again, regaining his previous position. Before anyone could even muster a laugh, he gave everyone a death glare that everybody knew not to mess up with.

“My turn,” Yzak declared, giving the bottle a few spins. “Zala, truth or dare.” Yzak called out, evil grin was all over his face.

Athrun returned the grin with a smirk. “Dare.”

“Wow, you’re brave. Think you’re good enough?”

“I think I’m good enough to take on the dare, Jule. I believe I’m the pilot of Justice, one of the best Gundam in the whole entire universe. And you’re the pilot of.. What is it again? Dumb? Or is it Dull? Oh, sorry, I can’t even remember.” Athrun replied.

Yzak gritted his teeth upon hearing Athrun’s reply. “That’s it, Zala. I dare you to kiss Kira..”

With that, Athrun willingly kiss Kira on the cheek. “How’s that?” Dearka chuckled at Athrun’s action.

Yzak shook his head a few times before speaking. “I’m not finish, Zala. I meant to say that I dare you to kiss Kira ON THE LIPS for FIVE minutes straight.”

This left almost the whole gang with their mouth dropped open except for Yzak who was laughing evilly in the background.

“What? Why?” Athrun questioned when he finally snapped out from his shock.

Yzak sneered at Athrun’s bewildered look. “Nothing in particular. Oh, don’t say you can’t do it even for fun’s sake. Don’t ruin everybody’s fun, Zala. Oh, are you a FUN-SUCKER?”

“No, I won’t do it. Even if you call me a FUN-SUCKER. I’m not kissing my girlfriend’s brother, let alone, he’s also my best friend.” Athrun spat back.

“So, in other word, you were saying that I’m the winner of the war, right?”

“Yes, whatever you sa-, wait.. No way, Jule. You’re so not tricking me into that, Jule. Uh-uh.. No way.”

“Oh, so you are going to do the dare, I suppose.”

Athrun was about to nod his head, but stopped when he realized that he was now caught in Yzak’s evil scheme of revenge.

Shit! What the hell am I going to do? I can’t back out now. If I do, I look like I’m a loser but even if I do the dare; he will call me a gay. Urghhh.. I’m stuck. Where the hell is the strategy expert when you needed one? Athrun thought to himself.

“So, what is it, Zala?”

Everybody was as pale as Athrun. They were all almost choked of their own saliva while waiting for Athrun to decide.

Without a warning, Athrun grabbed Kira and kissed him unwillingly on the lips. Wow, imagine the look on Lacus face when he did that. Her face was all white, like the blood was all drained out of her. She looked like she was ready to faint anytime soon. Cagalli, on the other hand, was so shocked until the degree that she couldn’t even care less about what happened. Dearka, being the gentleman that he is, was covering Miriallia’s innocent eyes from watching the scene right in front of her eyes. Claude was speechless, Shira Yuki couldn’t stop blinking her eyes, Megan quirked her eyebrow to the degree that her eyebrow could have left her face if that was even possible and Yzak, once again was laughing like a maniac while watching Kira and Athrun, sucking each other’s face.

Five minutes passed…

Athrun finally let go of Kira almost-lifeless form. Both of them were breathing rather hard.

“So how was the feeling of being a gay?” Yzak asked, his word was full of sarcasm.

Athrun decided to ignore Yzak, realizing that Kira was still not moving after the kiss. “Kira, are you okay? I’m sorry. It’s just a dare. I just have to do it. I can’t chicken out. I’ll lose the war. You know how the war is. Sacrifice has to be made.”

Kira suddenly got up from his state, walking towards the stairs in daze.

“Where are you going?” Dearka interrupted.

“I’m on my way to kill myself.” He said solemnly.

Instinctively, all of the gang, except Yzak, grabbed Kira on the leg, stopping him from going further. After what seemed like half an hour of comforting Kira, Kira finally calmed down, coming back to his senses.

“Athrun, give the bottle a spin already. It is almost midnight.” Shira Yuki complained.

“Fine.” Athrun said, spinning the bottle again. The bottle stopped in front of Yzak (yup, again!) which bring a smile on the blue-haired Coordinator face.

Thank God for giving me the chance to destroy him once and for all.

“That’s not fair. I already did it before.” Yzak pouted.

“The bottle has spoken, Yzak. You have no way out.” Megan said, poker-faced.

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to kiss the first girl you saw tomorrow morning at the beach.” Athrun smirked.

Yzak was silent for a few minutes before returning Athrun’s smirk with his. “I’ll take it. Just don’t regret it later.”

“Why would I? Like you are brave enough to kiss a girl.” Athrun replied.

“Well, you’ll see, Zala. You’ll see.”

“Good luck. Hope you don’t pee in your pant tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” With that, Yzak spun the bottle again, this time the bottle stopped into Kira’s direction (No!!! Again?? Author, why are you so evil?), leaving Kira totally white.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth. I think I had enough action for one night.” Kira replied nervously, his voice still shaking from the previous ‘incident’.

“Tell the truth about how you were really feeling when Athrun kissed you.” Yzak voiced out.

“I.. I felt..” Kira stopped at his mid-sentence, not finding the courage to voice out his feeling.

Athrun who noticed this, offered him some word of reassurance. “You can tell how you are feeling, Kira. It’s not a big deal.”

“It’s not a big deal? IT’S NOT BIG DEAL??? How is it not a big deal? You practically sucked my mouth for FIVE FREAKING MINUTES! FIVE, for heaven’s sake. To think that I only kissed Lacus once, that was only for a few seconds, YOU KISSED ME LIKE I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING. Hell with that.. You think I’m a toy or something?” Kira practically screamed.

“I’m sorry?” Athrun muttered.

“SORRY?? SORRY?? What will your sorry do? Give me a million dollars? Turn back the time? Give my pride as a man back? Seriously Athrun, people don’t use their best friend to win a silly fight. People don’t kiss their best friend because of a dare. You’re not a people, Athrun, YOU’RE A FREAK. A JERK.” With that, Kira sat back at his place, his breathing was rapid. “That felt good.” He continued a while later.

Yzak smirked. “I know.”

“Okay, let’s continue.” Kira said, finally regaining his old self, spinning the bottle wildly. Athrun, on the other hand, was sulking in his place, probably thinking about what Kira had said.

The bottle stopped, pointing at Cagalli. “Cagalli, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you stay away from Athrun for one whole week. And that’s mean you’re not sleeping in the same bedroom as he is. Deal?” Kira stated.

Cagalli, realizing that Kira’s anger hadn’t go away yet, decided to just accept the dare. “Okay, I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“Hey, the couch is mine. Stay away from it.” Megan snarled.

“What? You have your room. Where do I sleep then?”

“There’s the floor. You can sleep on them.” Megan answered.

Cagalli sighed. Although the thought of having to sleep on the cold hard floor at the middle of every night of the week didn’t exactly sound fun, the thought of having to face Kira’s wrath was just too… scary. “Fine.”

Cagalli spun the bottle. The bottle stopped in front of Kira, again. “Yaay, me again. How lucky could I be?” Kira said, with a hint of sarcasm.

“Truth or dare”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever been mistaken as a girl?” Cagalli questioned.

Kira shook his head. “Nope. Why? Have you?” Kira asked, being all mysterious.

“What do you mean by that? I’m a girl. People don’t mistake me as a girl; they KNOW that I’m a girl.” Cagalli replied, half-yelling.

“Or did they?” Kira replied with a laugh. He was about to spin the bottle again when he felt a heavy weigh on his shoulder. He diverted his gaze to his shoulder, only to find Lacus’s head there. Even if she was already asleep, her face still looked as angelic as ever. “I think some of us had to get some rest.” Kira stated.

“Yeah, I have work tomorrow anyway. I could use some rest.” Shira Yuki replied, yawning at the same time.

Everybody got up from their position to go back to their own room, except for Megan and Cagalli of course, who will be sleeping in the living room anyway.

Upstairs, Miriallia went into her room, only to find Shira Yuki lying on the bed with Claude beside her. “Er… what are you doing in my room, Claude?” Miriallia asked.

Shira Yuki and Claude gave her a weird look before Claude opened his mouth to answer Miriallia. “You are the one in MY room considering the fact that you should be in Dearka’s room right now.”

“Remember? You guys are married couple, duh.” Shira Yuki added much to Miriallia’s dismay.

Miriallia sighed. “Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry that I ran out to you guys like that. Keep doing what you guys are doing before I went in.”

Shira Yuki stucked out her tongue at Miriallia for her so-called ‘smart’ comment. Claude just couldn’t care less; his eyes were still stucked on the page of TEENS TODAY magazine. Miriallia smirked at her in return, closing the door behind her. Tip toeing on her feet, she went to knock on Dearka’s door.

Knock… Knock…

The door creaked open, revealing Dearka in his khaki short and white sweatshirt leaning at the doorframe. His brown eyes were barely opened. “Hey,” that was all that he managed to mutter in his current state.

“Oh, hey..” Miriallia smiled.

Dearka straightened up at her sudden smile. Wow, she looks awesome. Invite her in, dude.You’re so not going to let her standing there all summer. He thought to himself.

“Come in. I already got the bed ready for you.” Dearka explained.

Miriallia stepped into the room and, “Oh my Goodness, who did this mess?” Miriallia freaked out, seeing all the PS cd’s all over the floor.

“Why don’t you take a wild guess?” Dearka flatly answered.

“Claude. Lacus will be crazy when she sees this room. She decorated this room herself at the first place.”

“No wonder the room looks amazing. But, Lacus with PS? That just seems wrong.”

“That’s not hers. It’s Kira’s. But Kira always hang out at her room anyway, so what’s the point of putting it in Kira’s room. He only goes to his room at nights.” Miriallia explained with a smile.

Dearka chuckled. “Same old Kira.”

“Yeah, the same old Kira. So, one week as a married couple, Dearka. Are you up for that challenge, Darling?” Miriallia playfully asked.

“Yep, if it’s about you, I am more than willing to undergo any challenge, honey.” Dearka replied, giving Miriallia a warm smile.

“Okay then, let’s get this over with.” (Miriallia’s thought) Maybe spending one week with Dearka isn’t that bad. He’s still the same old him. Funny and charismatic, not to mention cute in his own way. This dare is for one week, so let’s just at least make the best out of it, right?

“Yeah.” (Dearka’s thought) One week with Miriallia? Are you kidding me? How can I not enjoying her company? She’s like the greatest person on Earth. She’s smart, funny, friendly and cute in her own way. This dare is for one week, so why don’t I just make the best out of it?


: o : o : o : o : o :


The next morning, like usual, the gang were once again at each others throat, fighting over the last piece of bacon.

“So, Yzak. Ready to pucker up with some chicks?” Athrun asked, his eyes were dancing in mischief.

“Yeah, of course. Are you sure you want me to do this? You won’t regret this later, right?” Yzak asked.

Athrun smirked. “Why would I regret? This is like the best thing that will happen to me in my whole entire life. Watching you fall and squirm like a baby.”

Yzak just shrugged at the comment and smirked back. “Sure. Just say goodbye to your girlfriend before it’s too late.” he continued.

Athrun was confused by Yzak’s reply. Why would I want to say goodbye to Cagalli for? I was banned from talking to her for one week only. One week only, right? Right? Oh God, please don’t let something go wrong today. Athrun thought to himself.

After finishing his breakfast, Yzak quickly got up from his seat, not waiting for another to finish, grabbed his backpack and went out real fast headed to the beach.

“What the hell is wrong with him?” Dearka asked Athrun.

Athrun shrugged. “Why you ask?”

“I don’t know. The smirk looks different than usual. And since when did he start carrying a backpack?”

Athrun gulped upon hearing this. What the hell did he have in mind? Oh God, please don’t let something go wrong today. Please.


: o : o : o : o : o :


(Yzak P.O.V)


“Tape..”

Check.

“Scissors..”

Check.

“Piece of cloth..”

Check.

“Okay, all set. Let’s the mission begin,” I declared to myself, closing my eyes with a piece of cloth. What did I want to do with scissors and tape? Let’s just get to that later. Right now, the only thing that I’m thinking about is to get to the beach without seeing a girl on my way.

Oh, no. This is not what you guys have been thinking about. I’m going to finish the dare but the girl I’m supposed to kiss? Let’s just say I already got someone specific in my mind.

Depending only on my ability of hearing as a Coordinator, I walked on my own feet to find the locker room for beach employees.

After several times of stumbling, I finally found the locker room. Keeping the piece of cloth still on my eyes, I opened my backpack and picked out the tape and the scissors, I cut the tape to get a shorter length tape. The rest I kept in my backpack.

“Okay, all I have to do now is just wait..”


(Normal P.O.V)


“We’re here.” Kira announced, stopping his convertible car.

Cagalli jumped out of the car, followed by Dearka and Athrun, leaving only Kira and Lacus in the car. “Hey, guys.” They heard Megan’s voice calling them.

“They already here.” Cagalli muttered. “Hey guys.” Cagalli greeted Megan and Claude who were both busying themselves building sandcastle.

“Sandcastle? I thought we are here to work.” Dearka chipped in.

“Yeah, but our shift did not start until 9 am. It’s just 8.30 am, right now. We’re too early, ne, Claude?” Megan answered, while Claude nodded at her answers.

“Okay, guys. Gotta go. Got to change at the locker room.” Cagalli suddenly said.

“Okay, see you guys later.”

Cagalli walked towards the locker room, followed by Dearka and Athrun but due to the ban on Athrun by Kira, (according to the rules) Athrun has to be at least 5 meters away from Cagalli at all time. So imagine how far they were walking from each other. Dearka, on the other hand, walked beside Athrun.

Once Cagalli was there, she almost screamed when she spotted Yzak sitting on a stool near her locker. “Yzak, what the hell? You almost kill me.”

“Cagalli, how glad I am to see you, finally.” Yzak replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Cagalli gave Yzak a weird gaze since she noticed his eyes were covered with a piece of cloth. “No offence, Yzak but why did you covered you eyes? And stop grinning, you’re scaring me.” Cagalli said. However, Yzak did not stop grinning. Cagalli was indeed scared by the man standing in front of her.

“I wish I can work at the ice cream stall. Guarding some surfboards really bores me.”

Yzak grinned again upon hearing Athrun’s voice. This time his grin turned into an ugly smirk when he finally stood up from the stool, advancing towards Cagalli. His fingers fiddled with the cloth wrapped around his head, before releasing the knot. The cloth fell slowly to the floor, revealing his two grey eyes.

“You’re the first girl I saw on the beach, Cagalli.” Yzak smirked, mentioning the words loud enough for Athrun and Dearka to hear.

“Oh my God, Cagalli..” Athrun screamed, when realization hit him. “What is it, Athrun?” Dearka inquired.

“The dare, Dearka. Yzak’s going to kiss Cagalli.”

When they finally arrived at the scene, it was too late. Yzak already had his right arm wrapped around Cagalli’s waist. His face advancing towards Cagalli’s before he said, “Pucker up, girlfriend.” And then he kissed Cagalli.

Athrun almost felt as if his world had shattered into million pieces. Yzak had just kissed Cagalli. Yzak. Yzak of all the people in the world. God just had to pick Yzak to do that to his girlfriend. Why?? WHY????


(Cagalli P.O.V)

Without warning, Yzak suddenly grabbed me, his arm circling my waist. I was too shocked to say anything. All of the sudden, I heard he said, “Pucker up, girlfriend.”

Pucker up? Doesn’t that means we have to kiss?

Before any other thought had their chance to register in my mind, I felt Yzak lips on my own. A few seconds after that, he let go. I really thought that I’m going to throw up but the thing was, I don’t. Because he didn’t actually kiss me. When he pulled away, I felt something sticky on my lips. I pulled it out and, “Ouch.” I yelped.

“Tape?” I whispered, only Yzak and I would be able to hear this. With some doodles on it, to be exact.

“Just shut up. Work with me. You don’t me to really kiss you, do you?” Yzak smirked.

Only then, I finally realized his plan. He was just using me and the dare to get back at Athrun.

“Cagalli..”

I turned around to see Athrun on his knees; his face was almost as red as a tomato, only worst.

“How’s the kiss Cagalli?” Yzak asked, totally ignoring Athrun presence.

“You’re a pretty good kisser.” I stated, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Yzak smirk on the statement. “Well, thank you, dear. Well, you also a great kisser. The thing you do with your tongue is really interesting.”

“Oh, no. Thing’s going to get ugly,” I heard Dearka mumbled.

Athrun suddenly plunged towards Yzak, grabbing Yzak by his collar. “How dare you?” Athrun said, through the gritted his teeth. His knuckled almost went white.

“What? You don’t like the arrangement of the dare? You are the one suggested it. Your girlfriend is unfortunately, also a girl. I advise you to take that to your account before giving me the dare.” Yzak replied.

“TO HELL WITH THAT!!” Athrun yelled, his fist made contact with Yzak’s face a second later, sending Yzak to the back of the room.

(Normal P.O.V)

“Athrun, Yzak..” Cagalli screamed.

Cagalli saw Yzak was standing on his feet again. His hands then swiped away the blood trickled from the side of his lips. Then, the smirk appeared on his face again.

Athrun was about to go into his berserk mode again, but luckily Dearka held him back. Megan and Claude appeared, in alert.

“What happened? We heard Athrun yell.” Megan questioned in panic. “What the hell hap-“ Megan stopped when she saw Yzak and the blood trickled from the side of his lips.

“He.. He doesn’t kiss me, Athrun.” Cagalli blurted out.

Their entire gaze diverted towards Cagalli. “Athrun, he doesn’t kiss me. So, stop acting like this, okay.” Cagalli said her eyes started to water.

“But.. but.. I saw him… and you..” Athrun voice trailed off. Cagalli went towards Athrun and hugged him. “I love you and please don’t doubt that. See this tape.” Cagalli showed Athrun the tape. “He covered my lips with this.”

Athrun’s breathing slowed down a notch and soon, he also hugged Cagalli back.

Megan sighed, walking towards Yzak and inspecting his split lips. “So much for a stupid war.”


: o : o : o : o : o :


Things had been going smoothly after that. Athrun and Yzak had finally made up. They were on ‘talking’ term again.

: o : o : o : o : o :


“Hey, Yzak. Did your mother give you a document that was supposed to be given to me?” Megan suddenly asked. Yzak was resting on the bed as usual. Megan on the other hand, was working on her laptop. It was almost 2 am. Yeah, they were finally getting along and sleeping on the same bed hadn’t become an issue for both of them anymore.

Yzak shrugged before answering. “No. Why?”

“Weird. Your mother said that before we left, he gave you a document to be given to me.”

“Is it important?”

“Of course it is.”

“Then, I don’t care.”

“Why you? Are you sure you don’t know. It’s really important. It’s a light blue file with ZAFT logo on it.” Megan said while busying herself scanning a pile of files in her bag to search for the document.

A light blue file with ZAFT logo.. A light blue file with ZAFT logo… I think I saw it somewhere before. Oh my God, that file. I remember it. Yzak thought to herself, shooting himself out from the bed.

Megan was startled by his action. “What are you doing?”

“The file. I remember. My mother gave it to me.”

“Really? Where is it, then?”

“I left it on my desk in my office.” Yzak answered simply.

“Wh-What? It’s important, Yzak. I need it for the Lost Ground construction.” Megan replied, half-yelling.

“Fine. I called my subordinate to send it to us, okay?” Yzak said, grabbing his cell phone and punched some numbers on it.

“He-Hello. Hahnenfuss speaking.” Came the sleepy voice at the other end of the line.

“Hahnenfuss, I need you to send a document for me.”

“Why don’t you ask Dearka?”

“Because he’s also here on Earth with me. Butt off my business. I just need you to send me the freaking document.”

“Fine, Commander, since you asked so nicely. What document is it?”

“You go to my office and look for a light blue file with ZAFT logo on it. You know the password to my office.”

“Roger. I will send the document via e-mail as soon as possible.”

“That would be-“ Yzak was about to answer when Megan suddenly interrupted. “No, you can’t do that. The file contains highly classified information. Doing that is just too dangerous.”

“Okay, then. Send it to me in person.” Yzak instructed.

“Roger. I’ll do that first thing in the morning.”

“How did ‘right now’ sounds?”

“What? Now? For heaven’s sake, it’s just 2.15 am.” The voice shrieked,

“I don’t care. I want it now. I believe the shuttle centre opens 24 hours.”

“I-I.. Roger, Commander Jule.” The voice resigned.

“Then, I’ll see you in the couple of hours. I e-mail you the address that I’m staying in. Until then, goodbye.”
The phone line went dead.

“Did you have to make her send the document right now? That’s a torture.” Megan inquired.

“I just like to annoy people, especially her. She never breaks. That’s what I call interesting.” Yzak replied.

“You’re weird.”

“Yeah, I know.” Yzak said, resting his head onto the pillow. Megan finally shutting down her laptop and went to sleep beside Yzak.

“Megan..”

“Yeah?”

“Turn off the light.”

: o : o : o : o : o :


In Hahnenfuss apartment
2.15 am


Shiho was still resting on the bed. She ran her fingers through her long hair. “Arghhh.. Why the hell did he have to be a pain in the ass?”

Reluctantly, she got off the bed and changed into her uniform. “The document better be really important. And please remind myself to kill Dearka later.”


: o : o : o : o : o :


Okay, that’s it for now. Yaay, there’s Shiho, finally. Sorry, romance part may come in later chapter but I’m thinking to make them go to school first. Why? Stay tune. I had tons of idea running through my head.


So, just enjoy. Please read and review. Sometimes I don't know what to write cos nobody is giving me any opinion. So, please help me, kay. Until then, sayonara..