Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ The Diary of Fllay Allster ❯ Another Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey guys!!! This is my first story so be easy on me ok??? 1 I do NOT own Gundam Seed or any of the characters!!!! If I did Fllay would not have died and she would live happily ever after with kira:)!! Oh and Lacus would be the one who died but Kira wouldnt cry. He would laugh his ass of with Fllay:):):):)!!!!!! Oh and my OC is Erin shes fllay sister she has pinkish red hair and is a tomboy!
Anyways on with the story:

The Diary of Fllay Allster!



Dear Diary,
Another day of guys touching my butt and calling me cute! I cant beleive Im saying this but im so tired of them doing that!! UGHHH I HATE MY JOB AT ROCK CAFE!!! My boss is a complete BITCH! Tomorrow is school which is no better than work!! Oh well at least Kira is gonna be there!! Kira is soooo cute Diary you would like him to!! (if you were a person anyway....) Too bad for me though because I hear he's dating the head cheerleader, Lacus! UGH I despise Lacus she is soooooo dumb!!! She thinks just because she head cheerleader she can boss me around! Once she even asked me to get her a latte! The nerve of her making fun of me because of my job! My best friend Miriallia told me to ignore her. I guess shes right, I mean its not like there in love or anything they just make out in the locker bay!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Its sooo not fair! What Kira need is a girl like me: funny cute smart and loving!!! PLUS I won hottest girl of 2004 last year and ill probably win this year to! My other friend Cagalli (kira's sis) says she HATES lacus too!! Yay that means my chances with Kira are pretty high!!!

Change of subject alert! Im trying out for the track team! And no its not because Kira is too. Its because my teacher recommended it! She said i was really fast and could probably make it if i tried!! yes:)!!!! Tomorrow my mom's boss is coming over for dinner!! I hope shes not uptight and expect everything right. If she does my mom will probably tell me to go out with a couple of friends. Why you ask? Because dear Diary I am the WORLDS biggest klutz!

Ok Dear Diary thats all for now! XOXO love ya -Fllay

She stretched and laid on her bed for a few minutes. Then her mother called her down for dinner. "Coming mom", she rushed down the stairs and took her usual seat. "So hows your boyfriend Fllay""SHUT THE HELL UP ERIN" Fllay screamed back at the annoying 15 year old. (Author’s note Fllay is 16 by the way). "there will be no arguing at the dinner table!" Dan, Fllay's stepfather annonced. "Oh shut up Dan" Fllay and Erin both retorted back at the same time. They got into fights, but they both hated Dan equally. "Girls enough! Now eat and try to get through this dinner without yelling" Fllay's mother Jessica said. "Whatever" the two girls chirped together. They couldnt help but giggle at the fact that was the second time they did that!

After dinner Fllay and Erin went to go see "War of the Worlds". Fllay was mortified when she saw Kira in the theater!! “Erin instead of this boring movie how about we sneak into another one??" Fllay said while breathing heavily! "No Fllay you know how much I wanted to see this movie!! Whats wrong, your acting like you saw your crush or something!" Erin replied sounding concerned. “Im not acting Erin, I did see over there" Fllay pointed out Kira to Erin. “You like that guy???" "uhuh". They grabbed to seats below Kira's. Kira was at the movies with Athrun Yazak and Lacus. "hey guys look its Fllay and her sister!!!!" Yazak quickly pointed out the 2 seats below them. Fllay sunk in her seat 'Oh no now there gonna talk to us!!' Fllay thought. 'Ooooo the guy with silver hair is CUTE' Erin thought which was odd because she wasnt ever really interested with boys.

"Hey it is!" Athrun confirmed. " Yo Fllay and uuhh Fllay mini!!" Yazak called. Fllay turned around with Erin quicly turning and spitting out "my name is Erin!!". Fllay felt like running out of the theater and screaming!! Unfortunatly she didnt. "Hi guys" she sweetly said, or atleast tried to sweetly say. "I didnt know you liked horror movies" Lacus said. "Oh I dont. Im here becuase Erin wanted to see it." Fllay voice trailed off as she said that. Yazak gave Erin a highfive. "Great choice in movies Erin!!" he stated! "Hey you guys over there if you wanna chat then leave the theater!!!" some guy near them said. "Sorry!" all 6 of them said at a time. Fllay was grateful to the man who stopped the converation from going in farther. ' Yesssss' she thought. 'awwwwww the cute boy was just starting to talk to me' Erin thought.

after the movie Fllay quickly got up and was speed walking towards the door. The faster she got out, the better. "hey wait up Fllay!!" erin shouted because she started talking to the 4!" Fllay waiiiiiiit" Erin shouted again. she would love to stay and talk to them but Fllay could drive and Erin couldnt! Fllay stopped and realized she had left her sister. 'CRAP' she thought 'now there gonna invite us somewhere'!! When Erin and the other 4 caught up Lacus was breathing heavily from running and the guys had surprised faces on. Probably because they didnt expect the hottest girl of 2004 also to be the fastest of 2005!"hey were going to dominos pizza! Fllay Erin wanna come?" kira asked the two. "Sure" Erin chirpped! "uummmm Erin you can go but I dont feel good maybe another time!" Fllay stated. "ok then we'll drop erin off at your house when were finished k?" "umm ok sure" Fllay said not really listening. they said goodbye and left.

Fllay walked into her house. Well what used to be her house, no it was just living hell. " mom Im home!!!" fllay yelled and headed for upstairs to her room. "wheres Erin sweety??" Jessica chirped before Fllay was upstairs. ' Oh she met up with some friends and went for pizza" "ok darling". Fllay walked upstaris, she had to get some rest. She was exhausted beyond beleif!!


Well whatchya think??????Ok to update I'm gonna need 3 reveiws thats all i ask! 3 reveiws!!! oh and dont worry this is gonna end up binging a fllay/kira fic!!
R&R!!!!! - kendera