Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ The Diary of Fllay Allster ❯ Bring it Yamato! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey guys heres another chapter of The Diary of Fllay Allster

The Diary of Fllay Allster

Dear Diary,
last night was awful!!! Yzak called to see if I was ok and my mom told him I was perfectly fine!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHh mom your ruining my liiiiiife!!!!! ughhhhhh!! When Erin got back she looked kinda sugar high! I have a feeling they had to much coke. In case your wondering right now it is 6:00 am in the morning. Today is Monday :(!!! that means Yzak is gonna question me. Then he's gonna do somehting stupid like ask me if I wanna go to the movies with him Kira Lacus Athrun and Dearka!!!
Wait a minute Dearka goes, Miriallia comes to. YES!!!!!!!!! Oh and in case you were wondering Diary, no Yzak does not ask me on dates. We have known each other since preschool!!! Think positive think positive.......OH YEA TODAY IS TRACK TRYOUTS WOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!! Maybe I can impress Kira he already got a jist at how fast I was.
ok gotta go XO Fllay!
She sighed, today was going to be a long one. She looked at the clock. It said 6:15, "hmmmm what am I gonna do?? Oh I'll check my mail." Fllay turned on her computer and logged into msn. To her surprise Yzak was on. 'Oh no" she thought 'Hes gonna ask'.

Yzak: Hey whats up?
Fllay: Nothing much, you?
Yzak: Nothing. Hey I called since you said you didn't feel good but your mom said you were perfectly fine!! whats up with that!?!?!?
Fllay: Yzak, can you keep a secret?!?!?!
Yzak: yea
Fllay: I like Kira
Yzak: HOLY FUCK I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!! Don't worry Fllay your secret is safe with me!!!
Fllay: good. You tell a soul and you head will be on my firplace mantel.
Yzak: ouch. harsh!
Fllay and Yzak talked until 7:30. Then both of them logged off and started getting ready. " I can't beleive i tod him!" She knew her secret was safe but she still felt worried. She put on jeans and a simple plan tank top. Fllay ran down the stairs in a hurry. Fllay was late even though she woke up a 6:00!! "Honey aren't you going to have breakfast?" Jessica asked with concern in her voice. "No mom I'm late" Fllay ran out of the house and jumped in her car. It wasn't a hummer but the mercadies benz jeep would have to do. For now.
"sorry I'm late Mr. La Flaga!" Fllay took her seat beetwen Dearka and Yzak. "That's the 4th time this week Fllay!" Fllay didn't respond. Mr. La Flaga continued with his lesson. Fllay wasn't paying attention. She started day dreaming about Kira. The class bell woke her up. "Ok class time for science" Mr. La Flaga announced. Just then Mr. Badgeruel waled in "Track tryouts are about to begin! If your name is listed you made it to try outs: Kira, Fllay, Dearka, Lacus, Cagallie, Yzak, Miriallia........." the list went on with other students but Fllay only heard the first 7. She was happy and sad. Happy because she made. Sad because somehow Lacus had too.
"oooo I'm sooooooo excited!!!" Lacus chirped jumping u and down. Kira laughed at how hyper she was. "Hey Fllay you feeling any better??" Kira asked turning to the red head. " huh.....oh.....yea.....i am" she managed to spit out. "awesome! Can’t wait to race you!” said the ever so sexy Kira. Fllay couldn’t ignore a challenge. Crush or no crush Kira was going down! “It’s on Yamato!” “Bring it Allster!” Ever since they were younge Kira and Fllay have been competitive. Fllay knew Kira since grade 1. But she started like him in grade 8, now she was in grade 10. Cagalli walked over to the two. “How did that bimbo make it??” Cagalli asked pointing to Lacus. Then at that instant Ms. Badgeruel came. She opened the gym doors and walked in.
“Ok students, lets go outside!” With that all the students ran outside and started doing stretches. “OOOO Kira if we make it to cross country wanna sit together on the bus??” Lacus squealed casing Fllay to fall over and hold her ears in pain!! “Uhhh sure” Kira managed to say. Was it just him or did Fllay look really cute just now. He quickly snapped back to reality when Fllay patted him on the back and said “have fun losing.” For a moment kira just stood there and stared.
“Alright student on your mark get set GO!!!!” Ms. Badgeruel yelled. Fllay dashed at the command. She and Kira were neck in neck. Yzak was following behind. Dearka and Athrun were catching up to Yzak. Cagalli now was in front of Dearka! Mirallia close behind her. Then a bunch of other unimportant students. At the end was Lacus. Fllay had a suspicion that she paid the teachers to let her on track!

Kendera: well?
Fllay: it was good! But Im getting Kira!
Kendera: you will don’t worry I hate lacus!
Kendera and Fllay: review! Review! review!!!