Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ You Move Me ❯ Gundam Seed version ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here it is the Gundam Seed version of You Move Me. This version takes place after the Kira/Lacus chapter of War Dove's Love Connection Collection. Hope you all have fun reading this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Gundam SEED doesn't belong to me whatsoever, but it belongs solely to all the big wigs that seem to own everything Gundam. Garth Brooks has ownership of the not me.

You Move Me (Gundam Seed version) by vegitoth

On a snowy night on the town, you would find that no one would be walking around the streets at night. The only people walking around in the streets at night, were two people going out on a date. Kira and Lacus were holding hands, looking into each others eyes, having a great relationship with each other ever since they first made love with each other. Walking into an elegant but empty restraunt, a special table was setup for the two young lovers, even though they were the only guests in that restraunt. Sitting at a table for two, Lacus was the first to speak, "What's on your mind, Kira."

"I've been thinking about the things that had been happening to me. Before I met you, my life has been full of nothing but tragedy.

Somehow a waitress overheard their conversation and she went to a stereo system and she put in a CD, selected a track number on the CD, pushed play, and then took their order. The peaceful couple heard music playing to which felt like a lovely tune, and soon the singer on the song began the first verse. To Kira's suprise, what was said on the verse and chorus, it spoke the exact the words he wanted to say to Lacus ever since she stepped in to his life. Lacus also felt suprised too, especially on the second verse, she can remember her brief engagement to Athrun. At first she thought that she fell in love with him, but ever since she met Kira she found out that she was too blind to see. But after a while things changed for the two of them ever since they made love with each other. About a few minutes later the waitress came back with their food and Kira asked her a question "What's that song playing?"

"I'm sorry but I overheard you two talking to each other and I just couldn't help myself but play this song to you two. But anyway it's called You Move Me by Garth Brooks, but still I'm sorry for not minding my own business."

"Sorry nothing, I can't thank you enough for playing this song because I'm starting to like this song. But listen after we get done eating our food can you play the song again so Lacus and I can slow dance to it?"

"Sure anything you wish." The waitress left feeling relieved.

Soon after they ate their dinner, the time came for them to slow dance to the song they heard. Taking his lovers hand, Kira and Lacus positioned theirselves on an empty spot and soon the song began.

//This is how it seems to me
Life is only therapy
Real expensive
And no guarantee

So I lie here on the couch
With my heart hanging out
Frozen solid with fear
Like a rock in the ground

But you move me
You give me courage I didn't know I had
You move me
I can't go with you
And stay where I am
So you move me

This is how love was to me
I could look and not see
Going through the emotions
Not knowin' what they mean

And it scared me so much
That I just wouldn't budge
I might have stayed there forever
If not for your touch

Oh but you move me
Out of myself and into the fire
You move me
Now I'm burning with love
And with hope and desire
How you move me

You go whistling in the dark
Making light of it
Making light of it
And I follow with my heart
Laughing all the way

Oh 'cause you move me
you get me dancing and you make me sing
You move me
Now I'm taking delight
In every little thing
How you move me//

When the song was finished, Kira and Lacus were done with their slow dancing even though they still clinged to each other affectionately close for a long time and they looked into each others eyes, each one having an intense desire and passion. At almost an instant, Kira and Lacus drew their faces for a kiss that was so passionate only two people in love could only feel.

Moments later Kira felt it was time for him to do something that he wanted to do for a long time and he began to speak "Lacus, ever since you and I first made love with each other, my life felt complete ever since I found my home with you, and I know this sounds really rushed for what I'm about to ask you." Kira bent one knee down and got a ring out of his pocket, but before he slid the ring on her finger Kira asked "Lacus Clyne, will you marry me?" tears of pure joy fell down her face and Lacus knelt towards him and replied "Yes, Kira, I'll marry you, like I said before you'll always have a home with me and I'll always be there to love you." with that being said, took the ring from him and slid it to her finger and gave him another passionate kiss which he affectionatly returned at an instant.

"You move me, Kira." Lacus breathed in his lips

"You move too, angel, aishiteru."

"Aishiteru, darling."

The End