Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Oh my god Ranma. (side stories.) ❯ The wedding ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
Oh my god Ranma. The side stories.
 
Ranma and his friends do not belong to me so don't kill me.
Urd and her friends do not belong to me either so don't kill me too.
Ps don't sue me either I got no money.
And on to the story.
Please read the first oh my god Ranma story to find out how Ranma becomes a god. The time line is exactly after a year he becomes a god.
----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
THE WEDDING.
 
“Ranma will you be a dear and do these too.” Said Urd as she puts several files onto his desk.
“More reports?” groans Ranma.
It's been a year since he became the avatar of love and chaos and getting his license to be a god.
Doing several missions and carrying out some contracts during his stint.
It was fun hopping around different dimensions and worlds but he hated the paper work.
On his table and the wall behind him he had several picture of him and his clients and friends he made over the year.
“Yes Ranma as I am your boss so you got to do them.” Smirks Urd.
“So when are you going to propose?” Asks urd smiling.
“What?? How the…” Ranma looks up at his boss his eye wide.
He had not told anyone yet.
“You should remember that I am after all the goddess of love.” Teases Urd.
“Well I was going to do it to night at the dinner date. But I am having second thoughts about it.” Said Ranma leaning back at his chair.
“The other fiancées right?” asks Urd as she grins mischievously.
“Yup if they find out they'll ruin it and I know they will find out.” Ranma shook his head.
Even though he was a class 2 god he's still having a hard time controlling his curses and blessings from his two patron gods.
“Well Ranma good news for you since today is your first year as a full fledge class 2 god we decided to give you a Hand.” Said Urd.
“You are joking right.” Said Ranma as a big sweat drop fall down from his head.
“Yeah I manage to get Raiden and a few other gods to help and they say they want to thank you for giving them a hand.
`Crap this is going to get out of hand.' Thought Ranma.
“Don't worry I got everything all planned out.” Said Urd.
“After all I am the Goddess of love.” With that she left.
---------------------- ------------------------------
 
 
Meanwhile back in Nerima everything was calm too calm.
Not since the day Ranma had graduated and left Nerima.
The Chinese amazons were still around and they have not given up on snagging Ranma and they were planning another plot to get him.
Kodachi Kuno and her insane quest to marry Ranma was in her lab brewing up a storm.
“I will not let that slut get her hands on my Ranma!” she screams insanely as she work.
Meanwhile at Ukyou's okiniyaki shop she was getting all dressed up for her dinner date.
“So how do I look?” asks Ukyou as she turns round in front of Akane.
“ You look Fabulous.” Comments Akane happy for her friend.
The two had become fast friends when Ranma left Nerima.
“I am so nervous Akane. What if I screw it up?” Asks Ukyou as she turns around and look at Akane. “Don't worry everything is going to be fine.” Said Akane smiling.
The two have been dating together and today Ukyou had a feeling that her beau will pop the question.
He was a long time friend of hers.
“ Don't worry so much.” Akane tries to assure Ukyou.
“ Anyway I'll be coming too.” She too had a dinner date that day.
She too was nervous about it.
She and him had been dating for a year now.
“Yeah you are right everything will be fine.” Said Ukyou.
----------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
 
 
Somewhere in New York, “WHERE THE HELL AM I NOW??!! I'm GOING TO BE LATE!!!” Ryoga the eternal lost boy screams out in anguish.
He was all dressed up in a suit and was carrying several dozen roses in his arms.
He looks around wondering where the hell he was.
He had went out to get some flowers for his date and now he was lost.
Suddenly he feels someone taps him on the shoulder.
He spins around to see who it was.
It was Ranma standing there smiling at him.
He too was carrying a bunch of roses.
“Lost again?” asks Ranma.
“Am I glad to see you.” Said Ryoga.
“Come on lucky for you we are double dating.” Said Ranma.
“Come on lets go. You got everything?” Ranma asks as he leads his long time friend and rival.
“Yeah got the ring and everything. You sure this is a good idea?” Asks Ryoga.
“Look buddy do you love her?” Ranma turns around and looks at him.
“Yeah I do with all my heart.” Said Ryoga.
“Good and I know that you'll make her the happiest girl in the world. You will won't you.” Asks Ranma seriously.
“Yes I will no need for you to get all steamed up.” Ryoga cringed.
“Good come one we are going to be late.” Ranma drags Ryoga into an ally way and they disappeared.
 
--------------------------------------- -------------------------------
 
In the restaurant, Ukyou and Akane sat at their table waiting for their dates to arrive.
“They are late.” Said Ukyou as she looks at her watch.
“Come on Ukyou it's only 5 minutes.” Said Akane. She too was starting to get nervous.
`I hope he will be all right.' Akane looks out the window.
 
At the Nekohaten, as they were closing up early a van stops in front of the restaurant.
Several uniformed people came out and went in to the Nekohaten.
“Excuse me are you the owner of this restaurant?” asks one of them.
“I am the owner.” Answers Cologne as she hops out from the kitchen.
“Good I am Sano Yamato and we are for the ministry of health and we are here to do a surprise check on your restaurant.” Said Sano.
“Oh can you do this another day?” asks Cologne.
“I'm sorry but we can't do that if you refuse us we have to shut down your restaurant for next few months until we can make another inspection.” Said Sano.
“All right.” <Shampoo you'll have to go without me.> said Cologne.
<Yes Grand mother.> Shampoo prepares to leave when another group of people came in.
“I'm sorry but we are looking for a person named Shampoo.” Asks one of them.
“I Shampoo Who you?” asks Shampoo.
“We are from the immigration department. I am Mara. I have to say that we have to deport you.” Said Mara smirking.
“WHAT??” shouts Cologne and Shampoo.
“You see you are here on a student visa and you are not allowed to work and we have found out that you are working illegally here.” Explains Mara still smirking.
“And I am sorry to say that you are under arrest.” She motions and two officers come up and cuff her. Shampoo wanted to run but she saw her grand mother restrain her shaking her head.
Shampoo hung her head and sighed. With that she was lead away.
Out side as Shampoo was put into the car.
Mara signals thumps up. Watching from a building Urd smiling.
“Everything is going according to plan. Now for the next target.”
She spies a figure hopping from roof to roof. Suddenly out from no where a bolt of lightning struck the figure knocking the figure from the roof.
“There another one down.”
 
---------------------------------- ---------------------------------
 
 
“We are here.” Said Ranma.
He brushes away the dust away from his clothes and helps Ryoga do the same.
“Ready?” asks Ranma.
“Yes.” Said Ryoga.
“Don't screw up.” Said Ranma.
“You too.” Ryoga replies.
With that the two enters the restaurant. Ranma looks around and finally finds what he was looking for. “Over there Ryoga.” Ranma leads Ranma to the table where their dates are.
“Look they are here.” Ukyou said excitedly spotting Ryoga and Ranma walking towards their table.
“Sorry we are late he got lost.” Ranma points at Ryoga.
“Hey.” Ryoga started to get angry.
“Come on buddy let's sit down.” Ranma said as he and Ryoga hands over the flowers to the girls.
“God this must cost a lot.” Said Akane, as she smells the roses.
“No they did not.” Said Ryoga smiling like a fool. Meanwhile outside the restaurant,
“Ok people lets get to work!” said Urd. Gods and goddesses went to work taking over the restaurant. Ranma was too busy to notice.
`God she looks beautiful.'
“Excuse me I am Wakahiru-Me and I will be your waitress for the evening.” Ranma was drinking his water when he almost chokes on it.
He looks at the waitress.
It was the goddess of the dawn sun and she was at his table waitressing.
`What the hell??!!' Ranma looks around and he notices that the people in the restaurant where people he knows and they were all the gods he knew.
There was Bast sitting at the table with Tor who was waving at him.
Even Amatsu god of evil was here and he was sipping wine with Hilde Urd's mother.
He also spots Ares the Greek god of war and Ankt the Egyptian goddess of war was having a meal.
Ranma shook his head wondering if this was Urd's plan.
“Anything wrong?” Akanes asks worriedly.
“No I thought I saw someone I know.” Said Ranma and turns back to look at the menu.
After a while they finish their orders and started to talk.
“So Ranma how's work?” asks Ukyou as she sips on her wine.
“Oh it's fine a bit busy lately.” Said Ranma.
“You know something till today I don't know what you do.” Akane asks.
“ Yes tell us what do you work as.” Asks Ukyou.
“Well I am a consultant for a company dealing in solving stuff.” Ranma lied.
“Like what?” asks Akane. “Well like if they need a bodyguard or help to deal with unwanted people and so on.” said Ranma.
“Sounds like a job you would do.” Ukyou said.
“Yeah.” Ranma said scratching the back of his head. Soon their meal came. After a while they finished their meal and the girls were having their dessert.
The two guys went to the men's.
“Ranma I'm nervous as hell what if she say no?? What then?” asks Ryoga who was starting to panic. “Don't worry bud just do as I do ok. I'm shaking too.” Replies Ranma.
He takes out the ring from his pocket. It was a special ring the stone was a red diamond that he got when he was in another dimension.
“So where's yours.” Asks Ranma.
“Let me see.” Ryoga patted his jacket.
Then he sticks his hand into a pocket and takes out the ring.
It was studded with diamonds big ones too.
“Where the hell did you get that from!!??” asks Ranma.
“Oh this. From a diamond mine of course.” Answers Ryoga.
“What??” Ranma couldn't believe what he was hearing.
“I accidentally used my breaking point on a mountain and smack into a vain diamonds. The biggest find in history if I am correct.” Explains Ryoga.
“That means you are filthy rich then.” Said Ranma.
“Yup.” Answers Ryoga proudly.
“That's great buddy. Come on lets get out of here other wise the girls will start to think we are gay.” The two leaves.
As they walk towards their table Ranma spots Urd standing at the table talking to the girls.
“Here are your dates I hope dinner was good.” She asks as the two sat down.
“Yes it was delicious.” Said Akane.
“Yes it was wonderful I have never eaten a meal like this for a long time.” Ukyou adds.
“That's good if there is anything else please let me know.” Urd said then excused her self and left.
“Who was that?” asks Ryoga.
“That was the owner.” Akane answers as she finishes her cake.
“Girls will you two both follow us please.” Asks Ranma as he gets up. “Sure.” The two girls got up and followed them.
Soon they were in a garden located at the back of the restaurant.
There was a bench near a small pond.
As the girls sat down on the bench the two guys got down on their knees.
“Ukyou will you marry me?”
“Akane will you marry me?”
the two said at the same time and took out their rings and presented it to the girls.
“Oh….” Ukyou had tears welling up. Akane was speechless she had not expected this.
“Akane I love you.”
“Ukyou I want you to be mine for ever.”
The two said as they slip the ring on the girls. Akane started to cry so did Ukyou.
“Yes I will.” The two girls said together.
Suddenly the night sky lit up with fire works as the guys hug and kiss their future wife.
 
 
--------------------------------- ------------------------------
 
 
Several weeks later at the Tendo house hold it was in chaos.
Ranma and Ryoga had decided to have their wedding at the dojo.
There were many guests so many that the dojo was almost filled up.
Upstairs Ranma and Ryoga were getting ready and were getting jittery.
Ranma helped Ryoga do up his bow tie.
“This is worst then fighting.” Said Ryoga.
“Yeah I know what you mean buddy.” Ranma said as he started to pace the room.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
“Ranma, Ryoga it's almost time.” Nabiki calls out.
“Ok we are coming.” Answers Ranma.
“Come on lets go.” The two made their way into the dojo.
Ranma almost fell to the floor at what he was seeing. In the dojo seated were most of the gods and goddesses who knew Ranma.
Kasumi was talking with Belldandy Urd's sister.
There were Greek gods, Egyptian gods, Japanese gods and all the major gods of the other faiths.
And they were all in human form.
“Do you know all these people?” asks Nabiki wondering how Ranma has so many friends.
“Yeah they are.” Ranma shakes his head and goes around to greet his guests.
Soon it was time for the ceremony to start.
When Ranma saw whom the priest was he almost ran. It was the great creator, GOD, Kami Sama, the one. Ranma pulls on his tie.
Looking nervously at the priest.
The priest smiles at him and nods his head.
As the wedding march began to play in came a girl throwing rose petals into the air and following behind her were the girls.
“Ranma you better close your mouth or a fly will go in.” said Mousse he was both Ryoga's and Ranma's best man.
“You too Ryoga.”
As the girls reached the altar.
They went and stood at their respective husband to be.
“Ahemm” the priest clears his throat for silence. The whole dojo went silent.
“Dearly beloved we are here at the joining of these two couples in holy matrimony in the eyes of god. Is there any who oppose their marriage speak now or forever hold your peace.”
No one said a word.
“Now let us continue who wants to go first?”
“He does.” The two grooms said together pointing at each other.
“You first Ryoga. After all it was your idea.” Ranma said smiling.
“Ok them I start first then.” Said Ryoga.
The priest nods for Ryoga to carry on.
Ryoga took the ring from Mousse and places it on her hand and starts “I, Ryoga Hibiki, choose you, Ukyou Kuonji, as my everything. I vow to love you through sickness and health, through the good and the bad, through richer and poorer. You are everything I need, and at this moment I know that all my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. This is the moment I have waited my whole life for. I promise to give you my all and I know that I could not ask for more from you. I love you and always will. This is my solemn vow.” Ryoga said as he slip the ring on to her finger.
Nabiki who was the bride's maid gives Ukyou the ring for Ryoga.
She slips the ring halfway and began. “When you need someone to encourage you, I want it to be me. When you need a helping hand, I want it to be mine. When you long for someone to smile at, turn to me. When you have something to share, share it with me.” With that she slip the ring on to his finger.
The two stood there holding on to each other's hand.
With that he turns to Ranma and motions him to carry on.
Ranma took the ring from Mousse and slips it on to Akane's finger and began.
“We have already been through a lot together, and I believe that God has been preparing us for this moment and for our future together. I promise to keep the good memories alive, and to let the bad ones die. I vow not to let the sun go down on our anger, and to treat each morning as a new day to love you, the gift I have been given. I will not forsake you or these vows that we have made, but rather strive to show you my love for the rest of our lives. This is my promise to you.”
Ranma slips the finger on to her finger.
Akane turns to her sister and takes the ring from her.
“From this moment, I, Akane Tendo, take you, Ranma Satome, as my best friend for life. I pledge to honor, encourage, and support you through our walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I will love you. This is my solemn vow” she slips the ring on.
The priest smiles and asks, “Are there any who opposes or objects to this marriage speak now. No? All right then in the powers invested in me I pronounce you husbands and wives. You may kiss the bride now.” The priest said.
Ryoga lifts the Vail and kisses Ukyou. Ranma does the same to Akane.
Akane had tears running down her face in happiness.
When the two couples kiss there were loud cheers from the guests.
As the two couples made their way out of the dojo.
Ukyou turns and throw her wedding flowers at the guest.
Nabiki was the lucky one to catch it. Next it was Akane's turn.
She turns and throws it in the air the flowers landed in the lap of Panty Taro who immediately went red in the face.
The couples ran out the house and into waiting cars.
They were going on their honeymoon. As they all got into their respective cars.
Ranma saw an envelope in his seat he picks it up and reads it. It was from Urd.
 
Hey Ranma hope you didn't mind us inviting ourselves anyway congratulations and hurry back there's a ton of paper work for you. Enjoy!
 
 
PS you got the week off
 
Signed URD The goddess
of love.
 
 
 
Ranma smiles and puts the letter into his coat.
“What's that Ranma?” Akane asks as she turns to look at him.
“Oh it was nothing just my boss congratulating me.” Answers Ranma as he leans over and kisses Akane again.
The car drives off to the sunset.
 
 
------------------------------------ -------------------------
 
Hope you guys like it. Please R&R.
Ps if you want please tell me what other jobs you want Ranma to do.
Until next time.