Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Oh my god Ranma. (side stories.) ❯ Saying good bye ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Oh my god Ranma. The side stories.
 
Ranma and his friends do not belong to me so don't kill me.
Urd and her friends do not belong to me either so don't kill me too.
Duo, Heero and Relena do not belong to me either.
Ps don't sue me either I got no money.
And on to the story.
Please read the first oh my god Ranma to find out how he became a god.
The time line is Ranma and Akane have been happily married for 40 years.
----------------------------- -----------------------------
 
The year was 20XX, Ranma finishes off his last moves of his Kata.
“Hey dad it's almost noon we have to go see mom remember!” a voice shouts from the house.
“Coming!” He shakes his head and picks up his towel. Ranma was hitting 80 but he looks half that, but his hair had all turn a silver white, lines of wrinkles were evident on his face but not many.
He walks out of the dojo and into the house.
His sons and daughter (Keichiro the oldest, Genma(named after his grandad who died before he was born) the second son and Ranko his youngest) were visiting the house with their spouses and children.
His 4 grand children (Keii (Keichiro's son),Ryo(Genma's son) and Kasumi and Chiro(Ranko's twin daughters) mob him as he walks into the kitchen.
He was a happy man the Satome line was going to last forever.
He smiles as he lifts two of them while two hung on his legs.
“How are my favorite grand children?” Ranma hugs them to his chest.
“Hey dad you are going like that are you?” asks Ranko who was standing at the entrance to the living room. `God she looks so much like her mother.' Ranma smiles and lets his grand children down.
“You children go and play I'll go get ready.” Ranma turns around and walks to the bathroom.
He strips out of his clothing and into the bath.
As he slip into the furo for a soak the memories of how he and Akane met came to his mind. He grins at the memory.
It was that instant that he fell in love with her.
`Where have all the time go to?' Ranma asks himself.
More memories came to him as he soaked.
The numerous times he had to save Akane the many adventure with her and his friends the NWC.
Nabiki had written a story about Ranma's amazing life and it was on the best seller list for several weeks, a movie was made so was a serial.
People were clamoring to join the dojo from all over the world after that.
It was 30 years ago when that happen.
His family was now pretty well off thanks to Nabiki who married Kuno 2 years after they got married.
All his other friends too were doing very well thanks to his indirect meddling after all he is the god of love and Chaos.
Shampoo and Mousse were married because of him.
He had helped Mousse every step of the way and it was worth it.
They have two children Mulan and Diao who gave them many grand children.
His buddy Ryoga and Ukyou too had several children 6 to be exact.
4 of them are still lost and married and the remaining two was normal and married too.
The two had a dozen grandchildren making Ryoga not only the happiest but also the busiest grand farther around.
All of who were going to visit Akane who is their god mother of the children later.
Ranma sighed as he got out of the furo and dried himself off.
He walks into his room and starts to change.
He picks out his trademark red silk Chinese shirt and black kung fu pants and puts them on.
He looks at himself in the mirror.
`Heh I still look good in them.' Ranma grins and starts to tie his hair into a ponytail.
`Today is the day.' Ranma thought sadly he was going to miss everyone.
He ties off his hair and starts to rummage through the cupboard and takes out an envelope.
It was his will and last testament he had written it several days ago.
He puts it away into his pocket and turns to leave the room.
He stops at the door and takes one last look around the room.
Ranma slowly closes the door and turns to leave.
“OK! Ready to go?” Ranma asks as he made his way to the main door.
His family was already waiting for him.
Ranma carries his two grand daughters as they made their way to the hospital.
Tofu and Kasumi owned the hospital it was co owned by Kuno and Nabiki.
Kuno and Nabiki had given them the hospital to run as an anniversary present.
The hospital was famous for using both traditional healing treatments to modern treatments.
2 of their sons had taking up the calling and too were working in the hospital.
 
----------------------------------000000000000------------------- ---------------
 
 
“Where are they?” Ryoga fumed pacing the hallway impatient to see Akane.
“Ryoga stop it they'll be here soon. Stop pacing about you'll wear a hole in the floor if you keep it up.” Ukyou said.
She too was worried for Akane.
Tofu had called all of them to come and it must be important for them to gather here.
Akane has been staying in the hospital for a month now after she suddenly fainted.
Mousse, Shampoo, their children and their grand children were also here.
The adults were talking to one another while the children ran about playing.
Luckily Tofu had the floor emptied for this type of occasion.
`TING!' the elevator doors open. Ukyou turns to look it was Nabiki and Kuno.
Nabiki walks up to Ukyou and gives her a hug.
“It's so good to see you.” Nabiki said as she hugs Ukyou.
Suddenly the other elevator opens too and out came Ranma and family.
Ranma was happy to see all his friends.
He walks up to Ukyou and gives her a hug too.
“Thanks for coming.” Ranma said as he hugged his friend.
Ryoga was growling at Ranma.
“Hey buddy.” Ranma greets.
“Come on lets go in.” Ranma said as he opens the door to the room.
Slowly the older adults went in. and crowds around the bed.
Sleeping in it with wires and tubes hooked up on her was Akane.
She was so pale, her hair had all turn white.
Ranma takes hold of her hand and kisses it.
Akane's eyes flutter open.
“Oh Ranma it's you.” Akane said weakly.
She looks around and sees all her friends and sister standing around smiling at her.
“You all came.” Akane smiles reaching out a hand to Ukyou.
Ukyou starts to cry see her friend like this was too much for her.
“Oh Akane…” Ukyou cries as she holds on to her best friend's hand.
Ryoga stood behind her his hand on her shoulder.
“What happen? How?” Nabiki asks wanting to what happen to her sister just then Tofu walks in with Kasumi.
“Let me tell you.” Tofu starts to explain.
“Akane is suffering from a rare form of muscle degeneration. It's so rare that it strikes only 1 in a million. I did some research and found out that it's a condition passed down in the family the only one other who had it was their mother. It's incredible that Akane has last this long and it struck her so late in life.” Tofu said as he tries to comfort his wife.
“Don't worry Akane I tested all the children they do not have that gene.”
“Thank you.” Akane said weakly.
“So how long does she have??” Ryoga asks trying his best to control his emotions.
“I don't know her organs can stop anytime.” Tofu sadly said.
Shampoo was crying on Mousse's shoulder Akane had invited them to stay at their home when she and Mousse were kicked out of the tribe and they were good friends.
“Lets get the kids in.” Ranma said as he brushes away some stray strands of hair on Akanes face.
The adults file out and the children were told to come in.
Ranma stood up and walks out of the room he spies a brown hair braided man in black standing leaning on the wall.
“Hi Ranma.” He greets.
“Hi Duo you are early.” Ranma said as he looks at the god of death.
“Well you did ask that I do this personally.” Duo said looking at Ranma.
“I'm sorry Ranma.” Duo said.
“Don't worry about it Duo you are just doing your job.” Ranma puts his hand on Duo's shoulder smiling. “I'll be joining her later remember.” Ranma smiles at Ranma.
“Yeah I forgot well the others are getting ready to welcome Her.” Duo informs.
“Oh…”
“Well it's not everyday that a class unlimited god's wife accents straight to a class 2 goddess.” Duo said. “Thanks a lot Duo this means a lot. I'll tell you when she's ready.”
“Sure.” Duo said. That was one of the perks of having the god of death as your friend. Ranma walks into the room and stands at a corner watching the children gather around Akane.
She smiled at all of them occasionally saying words of comfort and hugging them.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------0000000000000 0---------------------------------------
 
After an hour all the children left the room as Ranma told them he wanted to be with her alone. Ranma sat beside her holding her hand smiling at her.
Akane was smiling at him.
“I love you so much I don't want to leave.” Akane said as tears start to fall from her face.
“Don't cry Akane. I'll be with you soon.” Ranma said as he held her hand.
“Ahhhh………..” Akane grimaced in pain.
“Everything will be all right I promise.” Ranma said as he tried to comfort his wife.
He hated to see her in so much pain.
He looks around and sees Duo waiting in the shadow.
He nods his head and Duo comes out from the shadow.
Akane's eyes widen as he walks closer to the bed.
“Ranma who is that?” Akane asks.
Ranma pretends to look around.
“Who dear?” he lies.
“Don't you see him?” Akane asks then it dawns on her who the person was.
“It's time.” Akane said sadly holding as tight as she can on to Ranma's hand.
“Yes it is.” Duo replies and held out his hand.
Akane's trembling hand reaches out and touches Duo's hand.
Duo holding on to her hand and starts to pull away.
Akane could feel her soul slowly being pull away.
Akane turns to Ranma and with her last breath.
“Ranma I love youuuuu……….” She closes her eyes her hand drops to her side.
Ranma held on tightly tears fell from his face even though he knew that he would be see her.
He takes out the envelope and puts it on the bed and lays his head down next to Akane's.
“I'm coming Akane” Ranma said then he closes his eyes.
The sky out side began to pour as if it was crying the passing of the two.
Out side the room, “Hey it's raining! It was sunny a minutes ago.” Ryoga looks out the window.
“Oh please god no!” Ukyou rushes into the room.
“Noooooooooooooo!” She collapses on to the floor crying.
Everyone ran into the room.
Ranma was next to Akane who had stopped breathing.
Tofu ran up to Ranma to see if he could help Ranma.
He was too late he was already dead he had willed his heart to stop.
Everyone started to weep for their lost.
----------------------------- 0000000000000000000000-------------------------
“Where are you taking me?” Akane asks the figure who had taken her from her body.
“You'll see.” Duo said smiling.
“Ahhhh… here we are.” He reaches out and pulls open a door.
The bright light engulfs the two of them. Akane uses her hand to shield her eyes.
Suddenly as the flash appeared it was gone.
“You can put your hand down now.” Duo said. Akane puts down her hand and looks around.
They were in a large hall, there was a table of food.
There were many people standing around who turned to look at her when she arrived with Duo.
They were all dressed funny.
“Where am I?” Akane asks again.
“You are in heaven. Of course.” Duo said.
“And who are all these people?” Akane asks wondering why they were looking at her.
“Oh they are friends of Ranma I'm a friend of his too.” Duo said as he walks towards the group of people. “Huh??” Akane was now very confuse.
As they reached the crowd. A couple steps forward.
“You must be Akane. It's so good to finally met you. Your husband has told us a lot about you.” A lady who was dressed all in white and standing next to a man dressed in armor.
“Who are you?” Akane asks now really confused.
“Oh where are my manners. I'm Relena goddess of peace and this is my husband the god of war Heero.” Relena introduces.
“And I'm Duo the god of death.” Duo said as he gives Akane a glass.
“Drink this.” Duo said as he sips on his.
“…..” Akane cautiously sips on it. a lady with dark skin and silver hair with marking on her face walk towards them.
“Finally I get to met the one who got Ranma's heart.” Urd holds out her hand.
“I'm Urd you husband's boss.” Urd said smiling. Akane looks at Urd then decides it was just too much for her to handle she faints.
 
--------------------------------------00000000000000000---------- ----------------------
 
 
“Akane? Akane?” Akane hears her name being called.
She opens her eyes. It was Ranma. Ranma had her in his arms.
He looked the same as the day they got married.
“Oh Ranma I had such a weird dream.” Akane began.
“I dreamt that we had lots of children and grand children. We were happily married and I died……..” Akane noticed that Ranma was smiling.
“It wasn't a dream? If that means you are…..” Akane looks at Ranma.
“Yes and no Akane…” Ranma helps Akane to sit up.
“Hey ranma is your wife all right?” Akane turns to see who it was.
It was the man who brought her here.
“What is going on here Ranma??” Akane asks.
“Good luck bud I'll leave you to alone.” Duo made a hasty retreat.
“Akane you are not going to believe me.” Ranma began and starts to tell her everything.
 
----------------------------------000000000000------------------- ------------------
 
 
When Ranma finished Akane was still looking at Ranma trying to absorb everything her had told here. “You are tell me that you are now a god?” Akane asks.
“Yup remember the times I always have to go on trips? Well I was on assignment.” Ranma explains.
“Why didn't you tell me?” Akane asks now getting angry that Ranma had lied to her all these years.
“I couldn't.” Ranma said as he looks at her.
“You are beautiful.” Ranma kisses Akane cutting her off.
“Hey Ranma get a room will you!” Urd shouts at him.
Ranma turns around still smiling and helps his wife to stand.
“I think you would recognize her.” Ranma said.
Akane looks at Ranma.
“Remember the lady who talked to you at the restaurant the day I proposed?”
“You it was you! You were at the wedding too!” Akane said her eyes now wide as she looks around suddenly recognizing some of them.
Suddenly an old man in white came walking towards them.
A path was made to let him pass.
“I know you. You were the priest who presided at the wedding.” Akane points.
“Ahhh. Akane you shouldn't do that.” Ranma said as he recognizes who it was.
“It's all right Ranma.” The old man smiles at Ranma.
“It's so good to see you again.” The old man said smiling at Akane.
Akane looks around her as she see Ranma bows so did all the other gods and goddesses.
“Welcome to heaven.” He said smiling.
“Don't tell me you are …..” Akane was at a loss of words.
“No it doesn't matter I am here to welcome you into the family.” The old man said then he turns around and leaves but stops.
“Don't forget people we got jobs to do. Don't party too long.” He said then he disappears.
“……..” Duo shakes his head.
“He sure knows how to dampen a party..”
“Anyway welcome to heaven Akane sorry but I got to go.” Duo finishes his drink and leaves.
Akane looks at Ranma and hugs him.
“Come on let me introduce you to everyone.” Ranma held her hand and leads her to the party.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------000000--------- ------------------------
 
 
Later that night in their new home, they lay on their bed.
The room had a view of the star filled sky.
“Ranma why am I here??” Akane asks as she lay on Ranma's chest.
“Well Akane for my many years of service for god.
He said that you would be brought here and made a goddess.” Ranma said as he played with her hair.
“A goddess me??” Akane sat up looking at Ranma.
“It's nothing dear. You are now a class level 2 traine goddess.” Ranma explains grinning and sweating. Please please don't ask what goddess you are of please please.'
“Oh…” She lays back down.
“A goddess of what?” Akane asks.
“Well ehhhh….” Ranma looks at his wife.
`I hope she doesn't kill me.' Ranma sighed.
“You are now the goddess of uncute tomboys….” Before he could finish he was sent flying via Akane air by her mallet.
“YOU UNCUTE TOMBOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!” Ranma shouts as he left his home flying.
 
 
--------------------------------------0000000-------------------- ---------------
 
 
“What the hell was that??” A god asks another.
“Hmm that must be Ranma didn't know that gods could go into LEO.” Another said as they watch Ranma streak across the sky.
“It's going to get interesting here.”
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------00000000000000 0000------------------------
 
 
 
Well people that's it.
I know it's a rush job but I had a sudden inspiration to write this fic.
I might re write it when I have the time but not now.
Hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for reading.
 
Ps to all who had lost someone: They are not gone they are still with you.
In your heart forever.