Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Oh my god Ranma. (side stories.) ❯ The new god killer ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The training of a God killer.
 
 
 
Oh my god Ranma. The side stories.
 
Ranma and his friends do not belong to me so don't kill me.
Urd and her friends do not belong to me either so don't kill me too.
Duo, Heero and Relena do not belong to me either.
Love Hina's Keitaro and girls do not belong to me too.
Neogenisis Evangelion's Shinji and his friends do not belong to me.
Ps don't sue me either I got no money.
And on to the story.
Please read the first oh my god Ranma to find out how he became a god.
The time line is Ranma and Akane have been happily married for 40 years and both are now in heaven. (Please read the previous side story or you'll be confuse.)
Time setting is during the attack of the 9th angel. (warning there will be lots of OOCs)
 
0000000000000000000000000000000
 
Dream scape
 
In the infirmary one Shinji Ikari lies on the bed in a coma.
“SHINJI IKARI! SHINJI IKARI!” Shinji opens his eyes as he hears some one call his name.
He sits up and look around.
“Huh where am I? Is this heaven? Or is this hell??” Shinji struggles to stand and finally gets to his feet.
He looks around it's as if he was in another world.
“SHINJI IKARI!” A figure materializes a few meters in front of him wearing a black cloak.
His face was hidden in a hood. Shinji's body froze.
Every part of his body screamed for him to run as the figure in black starts to walk towards him.
“You are Shinji Ikari am I correct?” The figure asks stopping in front of him.
“…….” Shinji starts to tremble.
“Are you Death?” He asks his legs going weak.
“Yes I am now tell me if you are Shinji now!” the figure demands.
“Yes I am.” Shinji finally said
`This is it. I am going to die now. Good bye Rei, Asuka, Misato, Ritsuko everyone.' He fell to his knees closing his eyes and waited for the end.
“Hey get up. I have to bring you some where.” The figure said as starts to pull him up and drags him away.
“Where are you taking me?” Shinji asks stumbling and trying to keep up with the figure. “You'll see.” With that there was a bright flash of light.
 
 
0000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
In the real world.
 
The instruments on Shiji start to beep loudly.
The door bursts open and in came rushing Dr Ritsuko and several nurses.
“Oh god. Shinji's flat lined!!” They tried to revive him shocking him but his vital stayed flat line.
“NO! NO! This can't be!” Misato starts to cry.
Asuka stood there her face crumbling she falls to the floor.
Rei stood there her face not betraying any emotions.
But tears fell from her face.
She uses her hand to clean them away.
`Why am I crying what is this emotion am I feeling.' Rei stood there watching them try to save Shinji.
Ritsuko finally stops and pulls the blanket over Shinji's face tears falling from her face. “Time of death 1645hr cause cardio and respiratory failure.” She said as her voice starts to break up.
At the door stood Gendo Ikari his face somber
“Leave us.” He said as he steps into the room.
They left the room Asuka was helped out.
They were all openly weeping as they left. As the door closes Gendo walks over to the bed and pulls away the blanket.
He looks at his son.
“My son…” he touches his face.
The death of his wife was already too much for him to bear.
Now his son lies dead all because of him.
He used his son as a tool to try bringing his wife back.
“Oh god Yui I killed our son.” Gendo finally breaks down holding on Shinji's cold hands.
 
 
00000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
Some where???
 
 
A bright flash announces their arrival.
Ranma and Heero look up from the table they were at and spot Duo dragging a boy of 14 with him.
They stop in front of the table.
“Well guys I got him so what do you want to do to him?” Duo asks as he pulls open the hood covering his head.
“I think we must revive him first.” Heero points at Shinji who had promptly fainted.
“So this is the guy who is suppose to save that world…..” Duo shakes his head.
“I think we got our work cut out for us.” Ranma said as he watches Heero try to revive the boy.
 
 
000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
“…………” Shinji opens his eyes.
There was no ceiling.
He sits up and finds himself on a bed.
He looks around.
“Hey guys the kid is up!” Duo calls out as he walks towards Shinji.
He was wearing all black and he was carrying a tray.
“Hello Shinji. And how are you feeling?” Duo said as a table suddenly appears next to the bed Shinji was on.
“Where am I?” Shinji asks cringing back afraid of the person in front of him.
“Oh you are in my realm.” Duo said.
“Huh?” Shinji looks at him strangely.
“Let me fill you in remember what was the last thing you remembered.” Duo said as he pours a cup of water and offers it to Shinji.
“My eva unit was taking a beating and something happened. I can't remember what happen after that.” Shinji said and took the cup sipping on the cup and looking at Duo. Ranma and Heero come into the room.
“What my good friend here is trying to tell you is that you are dead.” Heero said. “What!!” Shinji blurts out the water he was drinking.
“So that wasn't a dream.” Shinji lets the cup fall from his hand.
“Well cheer up you are not going to stay here.” Ranma said walking up to him and holding his shoulder.
“If I am dead shouldn't I be in heaven or something…” Shinji said.
“Well that's the problem. Remember these.” Duo holds up Shinji's right arm there were several cuts on the wrist.
“You got to be joking right.” Shinji said pulling away his arm cradling it to his chest. “Well suicide is a sin and because of that you should be in hell. But…” Duo explains. “You are the savior of your world and God just happens to need you there.” Ranma cuts in.
“Huh??” Shinji looks at them in confusion.
“Well Shinji fate had you tag as a god killer for your world what's more the former god of war in that plane had blessed you and because you died before your time that's why you are here. You are also here because you mother petition God about you.” Heero said standing there with his arms crossed.
“What??” Shinji looks at all of them.
“Ok lets start at the beginning all right.” Ranma said the takes Nabs and put it on the table and she flickers to life.
“This is your world.” A holographic picture appears in the air.
“You see several millions of years ago there was a big fight between the angels and demons. Your world was created an experiment world it was suppose to be automated and wasn't governed by any god. The fight spilled and it damaged the link to Yssgil causing a big explosion and feed back in the system causing the angel who was suppose to be in charge of that world to fall on your world causing the fist impact as you called it. After several years the link to Yssgil was relinked. That was the time when second impact happen. The automated systems acted to retrieve the fallen angel and so that's what is happening now. There is also more a rouge demon is causing havoc on your world intending to make it its own and what's more your father intends to cause the 3rd impact to accent to god hood and bring your mother back.” Ranma explains as the picture changes as he explains the explosion, which caused the 2nd impact to the situation now. “When the system reestablish the links the main system tag you as the new God killer for your world.” Ranma explains.
“But why me there surely another….” Shinji starts to protest.
“Well sorry to say but there isn't you are the sole god killer in your world. When the system went down no one was slated to be a god killer. You are stuck with this job.” Ranma said.
“You have to be joking I can't even fight one of the angels with the eva and you expect me to be a god killer?!!” Shinji said hysterically.
“Why don't you get someone else.” Shinji said.
“Can't once the system has run there is no way to change it unless there is a major system wipe and you don't want that to happen.” Ranma said.
“Look Shinji I know this is too much for you to handle and that's why Ranma and me are here we are going to train you to become a god killer.” Heero said.
“Unless you want everyone on your world to die you better hop to it.” Duo said a little angrily.
“It's going to take me months to clear and what's more according to Skuld if there is a sudden mass death of a planet the system might crash again.” Duo said as he gets up and starts to walk away.
“Sorry guys work calls.” Duo said as he left.
“Is it true??” Shiji looks at Ranma and Heero.
“Umm that's right according to the rules only god killers and demi gods are exempted otherwise all living thing on that planet will revert back to nothing that is what the so called 3rd impact will be. The 3rd impact will be started when the body of the fallen angel comes in contact with it's other half the chain reaction will cause the system on your world to reset and thus bring back everything to nil.” Ranma tries to explain.
“There is no way to stop the system once it starts everyone you know will cease to exists and you will be the only one left along with the fallen angel.” Heero adds.
“Look we can't force you. Your powers will not activate if we force you so it's you decision.” Ranma said.
“Come on Ranma let's let him think over it.” Herro gets up and leaves the room.
Ranma follows but stops at the door.
“Look kid Kami sama doesn't want this to happen but it's going to if you don't decide soon. The 10th angel has begun it's assault and I don't know how long your friends will last.” With that Ranma leaves the room and closes the door.
 
000000000000000000000
 
Shinji sat in the room he curls up into a ball on the bed.
His mind was telling him let every thing to go to hell.
The thought of having to fight again made his scared.
He wanted to run away just like he always did.
He creeps out of the bed and walks to the door.
He opens it and peers out no one was about he slips out and runs down the corridor not caring were it took him.
Ranma and Heero step out from the shadows.
“I guess that's a no.” Ranma shakes his head in disappointment.
“I'll go get him and we can sent him to purgatory *.” Ranma said.
“Wait Ranma let him go we'll get him later. I guess he has a lot to think about.” Heero stop Ranma shaking his head.
“I think he will make the right decision.” Heero said.
“All right it's your call I'm not going to explain it to Kami sama.” Ranma shrugs his shoulders.
 
0000000000000000000000
 
Shinji ran down corridor after corridor.
He stops and looks around there were nothing but row of doors.
His hand reaches out for one of the doors as he opens one a bright flash of light that engulfs him.
 
00000000000000000000000
 
 
Shinji opens his eyes. He saw the clue sky and the clouds floating by.
`It was all a dream…' Shinji thought to himself.
He sits up and looks around and found that he was on a cliff over looking the city.
The sky was crimson as the sun set over the horizon.
He sat up enjoying the view when suddenly he hears someone walk up to him.
“I knew I could find you here.” Shinji turns to see who it was.
It was Misato standing there with her hands on her hips looking at him.
“Hi Misato.” Shinji said smiling.
He was happy to see her.
“Hmmm you haven't called me that for years is there something wrong with you?” Misato asks looking at him.
“Huh??” Shinji looks at her.
“Well it doesn't matter. Come on or else we are going to be late for dinner with Asuka, Rei and the others.” Misato said pulling him to his feet and dragging him away.
`What's going on here??' Shinji thought to himself.
They walk to a waiting car. Shinji eyes went wide the car parked there wasn't the small boxy car Misato always drove it was a BMW convertible with it's top down.
“Wow when did you get such a car??” Shinji asks.
“Huh dear are you all right you are starting to scare me.” Misato looks at him worriedly. “Don't you remember you bought me this car for our anniversary remember.” Misato looks at him.
“Huh??” Shinji was taken a back.
`Anniversary?? I'm married to Misato??' Shinji looks at his hand he notices a wedding band on it.
She looks at Misato's hand and notices a nice looking diamond ring on her hand.
“Are you all right dear?? If you are not feeling fine I can always call the girls and tell them we are not coming.” Misato said.
“I'm sorry… I'm fine just a little disorientated I must have doze off just now.” Shinji said.
“Oh I see come on.” Misato jumps into the driver's seat and starts the engine and soon they were off.
 
 
 
000000000000000000000
 
 
Shinji held his breath as Misato speed down the road.
“Misato can you go a little bit slower??” Shinji said as he cringed as she misses another car after beating a traffic light.
“We are going to be late if we don't hurry.” Misato said not taking her eyes from the road.
Suddenly there was the wail of sirens.
A police car was after them.
“Please pull over.” The police car pulls up beside them.
“Aww crap we are going to be late!” Misato pulls the car over and stops the car.
The officer steps out of his patrol car and walks up to their car.
“Lady you shot through 3 traffic lights and doing 120 km/h in a 60km/h zone.” The police officer said as he starts to write a ticket.
“Look I'm going to late for a dinner so can you hurry it up!” Misato said.
“Sure can I have your driver's license please.” The police officer said. Misato digs through her handbag and pulls out her driving license and hands it to him.
“Hmmm Misato Ikari??” The police officer asks as he looks at the license.
“Yup Shiji Ikari is my husband.”
“WHAT??” Shinji shouts.
The two turn to look at him.
“Dear are you all right you have gone all pale…” Misato asks worriedly.
“Mr. Ikari! I'm sorry I didn't notice you.” The police officer quickly said and salutes him. “Here you go you can go. I'm sorry to disturb you and your wife.” The police officer quickly said and went away.
“Dear are you all right?” Misato asks.
Shinji looks at her not knowing what to say.
“That's it we are going home.” Misato said as she takes out her cell phone and dials on it. “Hello Rei? It's me Misato. Sorry but we can't make it for dinner to night Shinji not feeling well.” Misato said as she looks at Shinji who was now staring into space.
“Ok see you around.” Misato puts away her cell phone and starts the car and soon they were on their way home.
`She can't be my wife! I'm too young for her!' Shinji thought to himself.
Soon they arrive at a two-story house. Shinji looks at the house it was huge.
The garage door opens and Misato drives in. She stops the car and looks at Shinji.
“Shinji dear are you all right?” Misato asks her hand on his cheek.
“I…….I'm fine …… I just….” Shinji stammers. Misato leans over and kisses Shinji. Shinji's eyes went wide.
The kiss turns passionate as Misato slips her tongue into his mouth.
Shinji lets himself melt into the kiss.
Misato slips her hand down Shinji's back causing to shiver and moan.
Shinji slips his hand down her back not knowing what else to do.
Suddenly Misato pulls away.
“Let's go up to the room.” she said huskily.
Shinji nods his head. Misato pulls him out of the car and into the house.
Misato pulls off her clothes as she enters the house.
Shinji's eyes went wide.
Soon she was only wearing her underwear, bra and stockings.
Shinji nose threatens to bleed.
Shinji follows behind mesmerize his eyes not leaving Misato's behind.
“Oh god you are beautiful…” Shinji mutters.
“I know that's why you married me.” Misato said as she pulls him into the room and shuts the door.
 
 
00000000000
 
(Notes: I wonder if I should add the bedroom scene. Well if you guys want I can add it in please tell me if you want it.)
 
 
000000000000
 
Shinji opens his eyes.
He was awake Misato was snuggled up to him.
`God it was so good…' Shinji thought as he pulls her closer and kisses the top of her head.
“Mmmmmm. Shinji…” Misato murmurs still sleeping.
“Might as well get up.” Shinji gets up from the bed and pulls a robe from the cupboard and walks into the bathroom.
He looks at the mirror.
He was shocked.
He looks older and better built.
`What the hell is going on here?' Shinji stares at himself in the mirror.
He shakes his head and washes his face and leaves for the kitchen.
Soon he was cooking up a storm.
Suddenly the kitchen's door opens and a red head and a blue hair girl comes in.
“Hey Shinji!” Asuka greets.
“Hello Ikari.” Rei greets as she sat down at the table.
“Hello…..” Shinji almost drops the pan.
The two girls look the same as he remembers them but they were more mature and older. “Can we join you for breakfast?” Asuka asks as she sits down and pours herself a cup of coffee.
“Sure I made lots.” Shinji said as he takes out more plates.
Misato walks into the kitchen in a robe yawning.
“Morning girls.” Misato said as she sat down at the table.
“Mmmm some thing smells nice.” Misato said.
“Shinji is cooking.” Asuka said smiling.
“Oh he is?” Misato's eyes went wide.
“He's never cook before.” Misato looks at Shinji.
“Oh but he is now.” Asuka said pointing at Shinji who was cooking
“Hmmm…” Rei looks at Shinji.
Shinji stops and went to the fridge and opens it and takes out a can of beer and puts it in front of Misato.
“What's this for I don't drink any more or you forgotten??” Misato asks Shinji.
“Oh sorry…” Shinji said as he takes the can of beer.
“If she doesn't want it I'll take it.” Asuka said as she grabs the beer from his hand and opens it.
She chugs the whole can down and burps loudly.
“That was good.” Asuka smiles and crushes the can.
“She hasn't touch a can for years now after marrying you.” Asuka said teasing Misato. “Asuka!” Misato knocks her on the head.
Shinji stood there wondering what the hell was going on.
They were all so different.
“So you gonna let us eat?” Asuka asks still smiling at him.
“Oh yes sorry…” Shinji grabs the pan off the table and starts to pile scrambled eggs, strips of bacon and some sausages on the plates.
“Yummy these taste good.” Rei said as she bit into a sausage.
“You are right and the coffee…” Misato said as she enjoys her breakfast.
Shinji joins them after he puts away the pans.
“So you going to works today?” Asuka asks as she pours herself another cup of coffee. “Oh ummm yes sure…” Shinji said.
“You sure are acting strange today.” Asuka said.
“Ummmm sorry…” Shinji meekly said as he starts to eat.
“Well we could take the day off anyway.” Misato said as she eats her breakfast. “What!!??” Asuka shouts.
“We got tons of work and you are needed to sign all those request forms and documents. You know the company would fall apart if you are not around!” Asuka said.
“Well I won't say it like that Asuka…” Rei said.
“Yeah it's not like the company would go down the drain if he wasn't there for a day!” Misato said.
“All right all right! I'll go to the office and try to run the place. If I got anything important I'll pop over.” Asuka said as she gets up and walks over to the fridge and pull out another can of beer.
“I'm going to need this.” Askua said as she chugs down the can of beer.
“Risato right!” Misato said grinning.
“Yeah her she's one horny woman but she's the best R&D manager we have.” Askua said as she throws the can away.
“Ok people gotta go. You coming Rei?” Asuka said as she starts to leave.
“Coming. “ Rei stands up and kisses Shinji on his cheek and did the same to Misato and run out of the kitchen following Asuka.
“…..” Shinji was playing with his food. `What the hell is going on. Asuka is nice to me and drinking beer. Rei is all lively and energetic. And I'm married to Misato.' He looks up and takes a peek at Misato who was reading the papers.
Suddenly something on the papers caught his eye. He grabs the papers and starts to read it.
“Hey I was reading it!' Misato pouts.
“Sorry Misato…” Shinji starts to read the article.
 
 
Earlier today the expedition to Antarctica has uncovered a strange object embedded in the ice. Scientist Gendo Ikari and His wife Yui Ikari are saying that the object they have found is some sort of alien object. The Army of the three nations America., Russia and China are saying that they plan to be involve in the project to excavate the object and study it together. (Picture of Mr. and Mrs. Ikari standing next to the object.)
 
 
`Oh god mom and dad are still alive… And that's Adam!!' Shinji remembers the information he was told by Ranma and Heero earlier.
`I got to stop them!' Shinji stands up and races for the bedroom to pack.
“What's wrong dear?” Misato asks worried at her husband's strange behavior.
“I have to stop mom and dad from excavating that object.” Shinji said as he pulls out a bag and starts to pack winter clothes into it.
“What!!?? Is it something to do with the scrolls??” Misato asks.
“I can't tell you Misato you have to trust me.” Shinji said as he looks around for his passport.
“ Where's my passport??” Shinji asks.
“You don't need that you have a private jet you can just fly it there.” Misato said as she too starts to pack.
“What are you doing??” Shinji asks.
“I'm coming with you.” Misato said.
“NO you are not!” Shinji said holding her on her shoulders.
“Why not…. You are hurting me ….” Misato tries to struggle free.
“It's dangerous I…… I don't want to lose you.” Shinji said.
“When we got married we made a vow remember and I plan to stick to it to the letter.” Misato said angrily still struggling to get free.
“All right….. I'm sorry Misato……” Shinji said he lets go of her arms then kissed her hugging her close to him.
`If this is a dream please don't let me wake……' Shinji lose himself in the kiss.
 
 
0000000000000000000000
 
 
Soon they were on a plane for Antarctica.
Misato was snuggled next to him napping.
Shinji looks out the window as the plane fly through the clouds.
Suddenly he finds himself in a filed.
`What the hell???' Shinji looks around.
A figure approaches him.
“Oh god….” Shinji looks at the figure it was him the older him the person the body he was in.
“Hi.” Older Shinji greets smiling at him.
“Ummmm hi…..” Shinji greets back.
“How's Misato?” he asks looking at Shinji.
“She's fine.” Shinji said wondering what was going on.
“Look I don't have much time so I'll make this quick. You are now me.” Older Shinji said pointing to him.
“Huh??”
“When you went through the door your soul took over my body.” He explains.
“Oh god I killed you…” Shinji pales.
“Nope you did not. I had a heart attack and I died at the exact moment you appeared.” Older Shinji told Shinji.
“Now you will live for me.” Older Shinji said.
“But……” Shinji starts to protest.
“No buts I know who and what you are. I also know about your life. Ironic isn't it I live happy in this world while you suffer. Now I want you to share the happiness I have.” Older Shinji hugs Shinji.
Shinji had tears running down his face.
“Hey don't cry.” Older Shinji said releasing the hug.
He takes out a spearhead from his pocket and gives it to Shinji.
“You going to need this when you reach the angel.” Older Shinji said.
“I have to go take care of her for me will you.” Older Shinji said as he walks away. Turning back waving at him then everything went black. Shinji woke up with a start.
He looks around he was still in the plane.
Misato was still sleeping.
He looks at his hand he was still holding on to the spearhead.
`It wasn't a dream…. I promise I'll love her and take care forever.' Shinji promises and puts away the spearhead.
 
 
0000000000000000
 
Several hours later they were on their way to the excavation site.
When they arrive Shinji's parents were there to greet them.
“Shinji what are you doing here.' his father asks hugging him.
“Ummm…” Shinji hugs him back taken by surprise.
His mother was hugging Misato.
“Yes what brings you here?” she asks.
“Are you all going to use explosives to excavate the object?” Shinji asks, as he was release from the hug.
“Of course not it might damage the object.” Gendo said.
Suddenly some one ran up to them.
“Sir the Chinese are going ahead to blow up the chuck of ice to free the object.” The person said.
“WHAT??” Gendo shouts in anger.
“We got to stop them!” Shinji said running towards the excavating site.
“Wait son!” Gendo tries to stop him in vain.
When Shinji arrives at the site it was too late the explosives were activated and explosions rip trough the ice which held the object.
It began to go glow as the explosions continued.
“Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” Shinji screams as he takes out the spearhead it began to glow as he held it and it changes in to a spear he is engulf in it's energy.
A sphere surrounds the object as the glow starts to expand engulfing Shinji.
Shinji pulls his arm back and throws the spear with all his might.
The spear flew from his hand and into the glow.
Suddenly there was a loud piercing scream then everything went back.
 
 
00000000000000000000
 
 
“Shinji, Shinji!!” a voice calls out to him he opens his eyes.
It was Misato holding his hand crying.
“Misato?” He calls out weakly.
“Shinji!” She hugs his crying.
Then everything stop as if time stops two figures walk out from a portal and stood in front of Shinji.
“Hey Shinji not bad you saved this world from the second impact.” Ranma said smiling. “I knew you could do it.” Ranma said. Heero was smiling behind Ranma.
“You guys going to take me home?” Shinji asks as he gets up and puts Misato on the bed. “Yup you got to finish it of course.” Ranma said. Shinji looks at Misato then at them. `I'm not going to run away any more.' Shinji held out his hand and the spear appears in his hand.
“Hey not bad.” Ranma said.
“Come on lets go!” Heero said as he opens another portal.
The three enters it as Shinji walk through it he turns.
“I love you Misato.” The portal closes then time went on. Misato wakes up “SHINJI??!!”
 
 
000000000000000000000
 
 
The portal opens up in front of the Geo front. 3
Asuka's red Eva was having her hands full as she fought 13 white angels.
Every time she takes one of them down it regenerates as come at her.
Her power supply was running out as she tries desperately to fight them off. “NOOoooooo.” Asuka screams as the timer runs down.
Suddenly as they surround her and were about to spear her.
They explode their bodies flying all over the place.
As the timer went to zero Asuka manages to catch a glimpse of what saved her.
It was Shinji he was floating in the air holding on a spear and glowing.
“SHINJI!!” She shouts then everything went black.
 
 
0000000000000000000
 
 
In terminal dogma.
Shinji appears Misato was lying in a pool of her blood.
Shinji runs to her “Misato!!” Shinji held her in his arms.
“Shinji??” Misato opens her eyes.
“Yes it's me.” Shinji said as he starts to cry.
“Stop him…..” Misato said weakly.
“I will.” Shinji held his hand over Misato letting his newfound powers heal her.
Then he leaves her on the floor and go enters terminal dogma.
He is shock to see an eva hanging on a cross it's innards exposed and it's blood collecting in a vat below it.
Shinji lifts up his spear and throws it at it.
As the spear went through it, it starts to disintegrate and fall into the vat.
Shinji continues on and reaches a room filled with rows and rows of cylinders.
His eyes went wide as in each cylinder was Rei.
He sees his father pointing a gun at Rei he was holding on to something.
As he walks closer, “Rei you will start the 3rd impact so that I can be with my son and wife.” He lifts a jar up it was the fallen angel, which had, revert into an embrodic form. “Stop!” Shinji shout startling the both of them.
“Shinji??” Gendo turns around his eyes wide.
“My son….”
“Shinji??” Rei calls out to him.
“I am here to end this.” He throws his spear at the jar.
“Noooooooooooooo!!!” Gendo screams as the spear went through the jar shattering it and destroying the angel in it.
Gendo fires his gun at Shinji but the bullets bounce off him hitting a barrier.
The ricochets hit Gendo he falls to the floor dead a bullet in his head.
“I'm sorry father…” Shinji said then he walks away.
“SHINJI!” Rei calls out running towards him crying.
Reaching him hugging him.
“I have to go Rei…” Shinji said as he turns around.
“Shinji you have change.” Her eyes wide at what she was seeing it was Shinji but he was older more mature.
“Yes I have to go Rei I don't belong here anymore.” Shinji said as he wipes the tears from her face.
Then disappears into a portal, which appears next to him.
He was floating in the sky with his spear in his hand.
He looks around at the destruction he shakes his head and waves his arm around.
The whole geo front was engulf by a large sphere and with a blinding flash of light Shinji disappears.
 
0000000000000000000000
 
 
Misato woke up to find her husband once again in her arms sleeping.
`Must have been a dream…' Misato smiles and kisses him on her head and falls back to sleep.
Shinji's eyes open and he smiles around his neck was a small spearhead on a chain glowing with power.
 
 
000000000000000000000000
 
 
 
*this is the place where all those who don't want to be god killers. It holds them and surpress all their powers. Usually they become angels or administrators for heaven or hell
 
 
Finally another job done I hate to do this to you guys and I'm sorry. I have been busy lately with work and I haven't been writing for the past 2 weeks so I am trying to clear as many things as I can. Untill the next chapter bye bye.
 
PS Thanks for reading.