Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Goddess Wing ❯ the call ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Hi everyone! I'm back with another weird story. This time I got inspiration when cleaning my room and finding my Ah! Megami-san manga under my bed and thinking 'hmm..wouldn't this be a cute crossover with gundam wing?' ^^


Anyway, I don't own anything from gundam wing or ah! Megami-san. Don't sue, I own nothing.


Review!!! I love it when people review!



"" - talking

''- thinking

**-phone conversation.


All was quiet in the house. Three of the five occupants were sitting in the games room, silently watching TV. That is, it was quiet until the golden haired pilot walked quickly in followed by his braided companion talking loudly.


"Come on Quat, you need a girlfriend!!"


"What is that baka talking about?" said Wufei from the couch, closing his eyes in hopes to block the noise out.


Quatre put his hands to his head and rubbed his temples. "He's saying I need a girlfriend."


Trowa raised an eyebrow. "Why?"


Duo shrugged his shoulders smiling. "Come on, he's the only one out of us all who hasn't at least gone out with someone after the war! I've gone out with people. Trowa went out with Midii for a little while. Wufei..well, there's his an exception. Even Heero dated Relena for a little while."


Heero shuddered at the memory of his laps in judgement.


Duo continued. "Geese, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were gay Quatre."


Quatre rubbed his temples harder. "I'm. NOT. gay" he said. "I just haven't found the right person yet."


Duo snorted. "At the rate your going you'll be dead before you find the 'right person'" he said using air quotes.


"Shut up Maxwell." Heero said from the corner, trying to focus on the football game.



Duo shrugged again and, much to the annoyance of his two friends, sat on the couch.


Quatre sighed and sat down on a chair he pulled from the table. "So, is anyone hungry?" he asked. "We really have nothing in the kitchen, but we could order takeout."


All the pilots nodded their heads.


"What do you guys want?"


"Pizza." Wufei said.


Heero and Trowa nodded. Duo grinned.


Quatre walked over to the phone and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.


"What the was pizza place's number again Duo?"


"Which place?"


The pilots all sighed and sweatdroped in unison.


"Any place Duo."


Duo nodded. "Well there was this new place that had really good food.. I think the number was 1-555-4..um..63..337..7?"


Wufei raised an eyebrow. "That's not a real number."


Duo pouted. "Yes it is. I called it yesterday."


Quatre shook his head but dialed the number anyway. He heard the phone ringing and waited for someone to pick up the phone.


*Hello! You've reached the goddess technical help line!*


"Oh sorry, wrong num-"


*We will be there in just a moment to grant your access request.*


The phone line went dead. Quatre hung up the phone.


"Who was that Quat?" Duo asked.


"Wrong number." He said.


Suddenly Quatre felt a slight pressure on his head. The pilots went silent and stared at him in amazement.


"Wha-?" he looked up and almost had a heart attack. Coming out from the wall he was leaning on was a beautiful girl leaning down looking at him.




****Leave a review in the little box please****