Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Goddess Wing ❯ DUO!?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back with another chapter. I figured I'd get off my lazy ass and write somemore..ok, so maybe I have to study for a math exam. That's not the reason I'm writing! (Has anyone noticed that I write mostly when I have something more important to do? ^^;;)

Dedication: Princess Juri, Chiren Decimal, maxwellsdemon (oh, btw, yes fei was married, but Meiran[wife] died before the war. *sniff*), mouser, and st*r. Thank you all for reviewing. *hands them all a cookie*

Oh, last authors note: I need some help trying to figure out who I should put Urd with. Fei, Heero, or Trowa? Please help!

Last Chapter recap:

Suddenly Quatre felt a slight pressure on his head. The pilots went silent and stared at him in amazement.

"Wha-?" he looked up and almost had a heart attack. Coming out from the wall he was leaning on was a beautiful girl leaning down looking at him.

Chapter 2

Quatre scampered away from the wall in astonishment as the girl pulled herself out of the wall. She stood up fully and dusted her robes off. She had long flowing blonde hair that went to her hips, crystal clear blue eyes, and a petite figure. Three spots of color decorated her face.

"What is your desire?" she asked in a sugary sweet voice.

The guy's jaws dropped simultaneously.

Quatre began to laugh nervously. "Ok, Duo. Good joke. I get your point. "

Duo shook his head. "Uh, Q-Quatre, I-it wasn't me."

Quatre's eyes got a slight crazed look to them. "Then who is she and where did she come from??"

The girl smiled and stepped up to him and handed him a small card. "My name is Belldandy and I and here from the Goddess HQ (1). I'm here to grant you a wish."

Heero raised an eyebrow. "You're a goddess?"

She nodded.

Heero drew out his gun. "Who are you really and how did you do that?" he asked, gesturing with his gun to the wall she had come out.

Quatre stepped in front of the gun. "Now Heero, there's no need to shoot anyone."

Duo's eyes sparkled and he ignored Quatre and Duo. "A wish? Well, I want -"

Belldandy turned to him. "I'm sorry, but I'm here to offer him" she pointed to Quatre "a wish. He called."

Duo pouted.

Belldandy turned to Quatre again. "What is it that you wish?"

Quatre whimpered. "I-I don't know!"

Wufei snorted. "You aren't taking this onna seriously are you Winner?"

Duo's eyes glinted dangerously. He walked over to Belldandy and put an arm around her shoulder.

"I think that he should wish for you to be his girlfriend."

Quatre sweatdropped. "Wish for her to be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, why no-"

Suddenly Belldandy's eyes grew wide and blank. A beam of light shot out of the ceiling and into her forehead. The g-boys were thrown to the floor and the contents of the room spun around the goddess. When the light faded everything toppled to the ground in general disarray. The boys opened their eyes.

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto." Duo joked weakly.

Belldandy's eyes snapped open. She rushed over to the phone and began to dial rapidly.

"That better be a collect call." Wufei muttered.

"Hello. Yes it is about the last wish. What? I see. Yes. But-yes. Thank you."

She turned back to the boys who were slowly getting off the floor.

"The wish has gone through." She said.

"WHAT?!?" the all yelled in unison.

"Can't you change it back?" Trowa asked.

Belldandy shook her head. "Once it's been filed and archived, a wish aquires tremendous force. I'm just the antenna for the force needed. There's no way I can change it."

"So that means-"

"My job as the antenna is over. I will be staying with all of you from now on."

Quatre's eyes grew large and he started to stutter. "I-what-you-staying-girlfriend" he collapsed.

"He took that well" Duo muttered.

(1) - Where ARE they from?

Next Episode: The boys start adjusting to Belldandy when Urd shows up to `help' Quat and Bell.

Review please and tell me what you thought. Also tell me who you think I should put Urd with!