Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ A late spell ❯ A Journey ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rating: PG for now
 
Warnings: I guess it's kinda AU you know, same world and universe just a small change in events. Crossover, very likely yaoi
 
 
A Journey
Chapter one
 
The lounge room was really quite silent. It wasn't uncomfortable though. Due to Quatre's efforts and Duo's friendly smile, the five ex-soldiers had become unquestionable friends, attuned by an understanding that only they had. Someone would have commented but they knew that Duo would break the silence eventually. It was a very odd bunch really. The youngest, Quatre, was sitting up straight on the edge of the couch with a saucer in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Next to him, with his feet crossed under him on the couch, sat Chang. In one hand he also held a cup of tea. Opposite them across the coffee table, sat Trowa with a glass of water. These three were the only ones in the room at that moment who were civilized enough to act it. Heero was leaning against the wall by the window box and Duo had his legs sticking out of the window with a coke in one hand. The silence continued for a few more moments like this until the usual grin on Duo's face widened to a low chuckle and then his usual manic laughter.
 
“Care to elaborate on that” asked Wufei after a few more moments of impatient curiosity.
 
Duo turned around in the window seat.
Pulling his legs in, he smiled at Heero. ”I”, he said proudly ”have finally figured out why Relena would chase around after an anti-social bastard like Heero.”
 
Quatre gasped glaring at Duo while Heero just raised an eyebrow.
 
“Heero,” said Duo loudly and confidently ”is the epitomy of what a manly man should be. He's tough, rugged and strong. He is independent and makes his own decisions. He is unemotional and doesn't cry, and, unlike most men Relena had met, when she met him he didn't chase after her. It's obvious when you put them all together”.
 
Duo took a breath and looked around. “Ms Relena Peacecraft is attempting to convince herself that she is straight!!!” Duo looked around enthusiastically, ”Don't you see?”
 
It was Heero who broke the silence first with a quiet chuckle which was followed by all the others. Trowa had a silent laugh which could only be seen by the smile on his face and the shake of his body. After the laughter had stopped and only Wufei continued to laugh quietly into his cup did Quatre tell Duo, ” You shouldn't gossip about people like that. You might start rumours and Ms. Relena already has enough of them.”
 
“Also,” intruded Wufei” next time you tell me Heero is rugged and manly I might you won't be able to claim that it was during a war.”
 
Duo looked at Heero and his hair. ”Well, he is rugged and manly in a kind of short, skinny, hairless, fifteen year old steroid-induced kind of way. Duo grinned happily again and Wufei cacked laughing loudly.
 
Heero raised his eyebrow higher. “Are you suggesting that I take steroids?”
 
The conversation could have continued on like this for hours, as it often did when they were together. If it hadn't been for the doorbell.
 
Duo looked down to see a bright pink limo. “The paparazzi magnet is here” he said looking out at the gate. ”So.'s the paparazzi.”
 
Quatre walked over to the window but they had already been let in. ”Was Hilde with her?” he asked, looking back up.
 
“Yup, Relena offered to pick her up on the way after last time when Hilde arrived after her and had to get through the reporters.”
 
Duo smiled laughing
 
“She was still complaining about it when I Dro…
 
 
Duo had been enjoying himself with the light banter about Relena and Heero. But he had stopped felling so hot somewhere in the middle of the conversation. He had that feeling, in the bottom of his stomach, that he new came from being Shinigami. He couldn't quite place it though.
Something big was about to happen.
 
Duo could feel there was something approaching at great speed
 
“Duo” called Quatre” you were half way through a sentence.”
 
Laughter could be heard down the hall and Hilde ran in followed by Relena. Relena smiled a smile that was only seen in privet.
 
“Hi ya all Boys” Greeted Hilde loudly.
 
Relena stood in the door for a moment smiling while Hilde ran over to Duo and hugged him, pinching his cheek” Your not very enthusiastic to see me today” she declared sulkily.
 
Duo smiled back “Go put your things away” he laughed pushing her in the direction of a bedroom, grinning.
 
 
 
They had been gathered for a sleepover. It gave them a relieving opportunity to relax and get away from reality. Especially for Relena who was never really sure why people befriended her and if they were her age they could rarely associate with her situation on any level.
 
The most normal person in the room was Hilde and she had been a well ranked Oz soldier until she betrayed them for Duo
 
The two girls walked out of the lounge room through one of the two doors on the side dumping the bags they were holding
 
That was when it began their was no sound just a whirring light.
As Hilde and Relena stared into it they could see figures all around and brilliant coloured lights. Hilde hesitated stepping forward and reached out to one of the transparent people but her hand went straight through. They looked into the light again but couldn't see the center were the boys must be.
 
Hilde felt a hand slip into hers and she squeezed it. They were just starting forward again when the light vanished just as fast as it arrived. There was no glare from the light they could see clearly straight away.
 
In the center of the room lay the ex-pilots Hilde ran up to Duo and grabbed his head looking into his face and Relena ran to Quatre who was closest. Shaking him and grabbing his hand. Distress running through her every nerve.
 
It wasn't over yet though, there was one final flash from the center of the boys who had ended one of this worlds greatest wars and then they were gone and the room was empty and silent
 
(If your in a hurry and don't care there is nothing mind blowing beneath this line)
 
I never got around to putting any hp in it.
 
I had fun writing this although it feels… fuzzy like I shouldn't post it until tomorrow when I've read it after sleep.
But I'm meant to be places tomorrow and the following day and just wait I will have gained things to do for the day after as well by then. On Friday I'm of to Adelaide to spend X-Mas with the Rellies so I doubt there will be any more updating for three weeks. It involves crossing a desert to get there and last time all my toiletries exploded. I will never put hair spray in a bag with my cloth again. The point is I will not be risking my laptop in 45C.
 
Still thinking on pairings don't know what I'll do with the girls now. I'm really not into yuri. Making Draco fall madly in love sounds like fun, especially with a dominating strong willed woman.
 
I don't know about the guy's either so much feels work able I like the Idea of Wu-bear Hermine except that I have romantic plans for him. And Hermine just won't work with anyone else other than Ron and that's just boring. *sulk*
 
Yeah and so I decided to take the girls… what I am going to do with them I will figure out.
Suggestions welcome
 
Next episode; Potter co *dramatic music* it only took three chapters.
See any mistakes. Feel free to tell me. Hell, Flame me, I don't mind. I only improve with criticism(preferably constructive but not essential)
 
I'll stop babbling now. Thanx R&R LUV U all ^-~