Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Yuy Twins: Episode Zero ❯ Yuy Twins Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: For everyone's information this will be a series, with Episode Zero being before the war and then I will move on to the war and then after. Please enjoy.
Discaimer: As I said, none of this is mine.
The Yuy Twins (Part 1)
A.C. 175 April 07
The assassin of Heero Yuy did not leave behind his name for the history books. However the OZ organization; which was then just a group of Special ops. Must have counted that man among their members for doing what they could not.
For their could be no doubt that the single shot that man fired, would change the course of the After Colony history.
000000000000
A.C 179
“James. This is our best bet.”
James Potter looked over at his wife as they sat in the waiting room of the Doctors office.
“Are you sure about this though Lily? I mean, test tube?”
Lily smiled at her husband and took his hand.
“This may be the only way. You do want children don't you?”
James sighed and nodded.
“Mr. and Mrs. Potter?”
The pair looked up and nodded to the man standing before them.
“I would just like to say that we have successfully begun the process. You may come back in a few months to check on them and we will be able to tell you the gender.”
Lily and James smiled at the man and stood.
“Thank you Doctor.”
The man nodded as he ushered the pair out.
“It was my pleasure…really.”
000000
“Are you sure this will work?”
The man who had talked to the Potters nodded.
“Yes; all of the data we were able to find in William Strikers old lab suggests it should. The child we have created will have three parents. But it will mostly be an exact copy of Weapon X. Ninety Eight percent Weapon X DNA, One Percent form Lily Potter and One Percent from James Potter. That should provide the necessary balance needed to keep the DNA stable.”
0000000000
A.C. 180 July 31
The man stared hard at the children of Weapon X and the Potters. This was an unforeseen complication. The man stared at the two children. He had only planned for one. But he could still work with this. The Potter twins were stable he had checked. And both still had the same percentage of DNA from each of the three parents. Reaching out he gathered the two children close. For now he would give them to their parents. Then when they were old enough he would begin their training as the new Weapon X's.
What he would never know is that the little family he had tricked would disappear and the children would make their own way.
0000000000
The same day…
“Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Potter. May I introduce your new twin sons.”
Lily smiled as she finally got to hold her sons in her arms. They had come whenever they could to see the children and had been pleasantly surprised when they had found out that they could be expecting twin boys. Now holding her boys with her husband behind her looking over her shoulder she smiled.
“Which one is the older one?”
The man who had been with them the entire process pointed to the slightly bigger one.
“This is the oldest. We're not sure if the younger one;” he gestured to the smaller baby; “will get much bigger than his brother.”
Lily nodded as she looked down at her sons in awe. She could see James in their messy little tuffs of hair, though she wasn't too sure where the older one's brown hair had come from and the baby's hair was slightly more wild than James' own. She could see something of their heritage in them as well. Both Lily and James had a Japanese relative though neither Lily or James had gained any of the traits that their children were now showing in their slightly slanted eyes and tanned skin.
Lily gasped as the oldest gasped and opened his eyes. Jewel toned blue eyes like James' own shown out at her with unusual seriousness before they turned their attention to his younger brother. Those same eyes that had just observered her and James observed his brother before the baby gave a small cry and reached out to the other; trying to reach his little brother.
The cry was enough to awaken the black haired baby and his eyes opened to show his emerald green eyes, bright with curiosity and happiness. He too looked over both of his parents and cooed at them before turning his attention to his older brother and smiling and reaching enthusiastically for him.
James laughed as he watched the pair.
“I think these two will be completely inseparable.”
Lily nodded with a giggle as she shifted the children so that they lay together. Both new parents watched as their children came together. The older one wrapping himself protectively around the younger.
“What should we name them James?”
James watched the pair for a moment before smiling.
“The younger one will be Hadrian James Potter. Harry for short. And the older one will be Adrian Jonathan Potter.”
Lily smiled down at her children.
“That sounds perfect.”
000000000
A.C. 181 October 31
Screams and laughter echoed through the house as Lily and James tried and failed to hold their own against the ever insane Lestrange family. They had had the time to hide their children first but now, now they were barely holding on to sanity. The pain of the cruciatus curse was getting to them and they new they couldn't last much longer.
They continued to scream as the doors were broken open and the aurors charged in. But by then it was too late. The Potters could no longer recognize anything around them; driven insane by the Cruciatus curse favored by the followers of the Dark Lord Voldemort.
It was that same night that the Potter twins were left on the door step of their maternal Aunt. With the hope that they would grow up living safe and happy lives. Something that they would have to work to gain.
0000000000
A.C. 185
Vernon Dursley glared down at his nephews as the pair huddled together against the side of the car; the elder of the pair shielding his smaller brother. The freaks had done it again and this time it had been in a public place; all he could do was hope no one had seen them and beat it out of them later.
“Excuse me.”
Vernon Dursley turned and stared down the man standing before him. He was rather rugged looking but his clothes were in good condition and he held himself like some one with power.
“Can I help you?”
The man smiled at him and directed his gaze onto the twin boys.
“Yes I believe you can. You see I am a man with a problem; and I happen to believe these two boys may be what I am looking for.”
Vernon eyed the man before discreetly looking around to make sure no one was close by. If this man was suggesting what he thought he was suggesting then he could finally be rid of those thrice damned twins.
“Well I might be inclined to give them to you…for a price.”
The man nodded and handed over a small suitcase.
“I believe this will be enough.”
Looking into the suitcase Vernon's eyes widened greedily and he jerked his head at the pair.
“Their yours.”
The man simply nodded and turned his attention to the twins, now completely ignoring the fat man. He had seen what these two had done. The man had hit the smaller one and had caused him to bleed. This had made the bigger one angry and he had watched as the boy had become more feral looking. The man had also hit the bigger one after that and then both twins had been bleeding. He had then watched as both injuries healed and left the two with nothing but the blood that had already been spilled. That was what had sealed it.
“Come on you two; lets go.”
0000000000
A.C. 188
“Odin Lowe. You're a musician?”
Odin smiled tightly.
“Used to be; now I just carry my instrument around as a hobby. I'm traveling with my sons.”
The worker looked down at the two boys standing beside the man. Both looked to be of Japanese decent and both were rather young. One was taller than the other and had a shock of messy brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He was standing protectively in front of a smaller boy with a shock of messy black hair and shy emerald green eyes. The smaller boy clung to his brother's arm and hid himself partially behind his brother as he looked around himself.
They finished with their business there and headed for the shuttle to their next destination.
As they were all headed to their shuttle Odin leaned down to the pair with him.
“Hey. Try to act a bit more like family huh? That's our contract.”
The pair looked at each other before looking at the man who had bought them from the Dursleys.
“Okay…Dad.”
They held no real attachment to this man but they did need him to survive for now.
000000000
The same day…
Standing in a part of the unfinished space colony that had been their destination the two boys looked through the window at the empty void of space. They both noticed when Odin entered the room but neither felt the need to acknowledge it. He wouldn't hurt them. He still needed them after all.
“What's ya lookin at? Your own images; faces without names?”
The pair both ignored the jab; content as they were; and turned to look at the man. The older one instinctively shifted in front of the younger one as he spoke.
“Why…did you come to this colony?”
Odin smirked as he opened his `instrument' case.
“To abandon you two. There'll be an uprising here soon. You two will take advantage of the confusion to settle down on this colony. You both know how; I've taught you everything you need to know to survive.”
Both twins shared a look. They held no attachment to this man but… Both twins reached into their jackets and pulled the guns they had hidden there. They both watched as the man froze before the younger one spoke in a soft but firm voice.
“Who are you going to kill this time…Odin?”
Odin shrugged off the silent threat from the pair as he continued with his work.
“Septum of the Alliance Space force. My last job. So the two of you should settle down and live normal lives.”
Both frowned, guns still pointed at the older man as they spoke as one.
“We will decide what we're going to do.”
Odin smirked as he finished his job. He knew the pair would most likely never settle down to live a normal life together. They just would have to much problem fitting in. They had never had normal lives; and the abilities he had seen when he had first met the pair were still active and made the pair stick out too much. They would do what they wanted; no matter what he said.
000000000000
A/N: So; what did you think so far? I hope everyone enjoyed and I hope everyone will like the otehr ideas I have come up with. Slytherin-Mafia (great writer by the way) thinks my plot bunnies are either rabid or on something. They are not. They simply have been drinking lots of coffee and watching way to much Gundam Wing. I have a number of other ideas and am working on fixing up what I have for them so it is my hope that I can get them out soon and update everything else. Please review.