Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Intro: The Character Roster ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

I forgot to add this, so I'm adding so that if anyone reads it, there will be background on the main characters, plus introduce some new characters…

The Character Roster

Matthew Miranda

Age: 15

Hometown: Sacramento, California

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Family and Friends:

Naru Miranda - Mom - 34
Keitaro Miranda - Dad - 32
Cassandra Miranda - Sister - 14

Ana Taylor - Friend - 13 (Girl)
Lilly Wheeler - Friend - 16 (Girl)



Where was I: At home, sleeping.

Clothing (Regular): A white polo shirt, blue dress shirt, kaki pants, and a necklace his mom gave him.

Clothing (Mission): A black stealth suit (like in Splinter Cell) with head covering to conceal his identity, black leather gloves, and black hiking boots.

Personality: Aggressive, leader, kind of friendly, and will listen to anyone; loves to party, and loves video games.

Trainer and Creator of Gundam: Trainer A

Gundam: A cross between Wing Zero Custom and Burning Gundam. Can transform into neo-bird mode and uses both Twin Buster Rifle and hand to use energy attacks.

Name: Shining Bird Wing Mk. I

Colors: Silver & White

Weapons: Energy Hand, Twin Buster Rife, Mini-Machine Guns shoulders (twin Gattling guns in EW), and a beam sword.

Weakness: It shuts down after taking a beating, and shuts down for about an hour.

Personal Weapons: Twin 9mm Micro-Uzi Submachine Guns and twin .50cal Desert Eagles. In EW, he trades his Uzis for a FAMAS G2 Assault Rifle.

Abilities: Computer Hacking, Engineering, Auto Mechanics, Weapons Handling, Football (especially at the Tight End position, but in real life plays Defensive Tackle), and is good with children.

Transportation: A red Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34) [also known as Shining Bird Wing Mk. III] and an Advantage Victory speedboat.

Character Reaction to being in the Gundam World: Is very excited and wants to fight for his freedom.

Romance: Relena

Cassandra Miranda

Age: 14

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Family and Friends:

Naru Miranda - Mom - 34
Keitaro Miranda - Dad - 32

Matthew Miranda - Brother - 15

Clothing (Regular): a white shirt, black skirt, and a necklace her mom gave her

Clothing (Mission): The same as Matthew's, designed to fit her

Personality: She is like her bigger brother in some ways. She's a natural leader, aggressive, and she loves to party. She can strike up a conversation with anyone (as long they're friendly to her), and gets along with mostly anyone. And, unlike her brother, she isn't cold-hearted.

Gundam: her version of the Shining Bird Wing. It can still transform into Neo-Bird mode, and it attack with sheer firepower.

Name: Shining Bird Wing Mk. II

Colors: Silver and White

Weapons: the same weapons as Shining Bird Wing, but the only difference is that it has a double-sided beam saber (like Darth Maul's twin lightsaber in the Star Wars movies)

Weakness: Just like the original, it shuts down after taking a beating, and it shuts down for an hour.

Personal Weapons: a FAMAS and twin Walter P99 pistols. She is also a sniper marksman, and her favorite sniper rifle is the MSG-90 (and can be seen having sniping contests with Jason, Tim, and Matthew)

Abilities: Computer engineering, auto mechanics, weapons handling, and using disguises. Often, her abilities will match or exceed her brother's abilities (Matthew), and both of them will have contests to see with one is the more skilled.

Transportation: a red Toyota Supra Twin Turbo RZ (also known as the Shining Bird Wing Mk. IV)

Romance: Quatre

Savanna Walker

Age: 16

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Eye Color: Brown

Were was your character when they get transported and when the attacks happened: School in both places.

Family and Friends: Mom, Dad, 1 grandfather, and a sister named Mad

Clothing in our world: White tank top, Jeans, black denim jacket, black zip up boots, and silver sunglasses.

Clothing for missions: Black zip up turtle neck, tan pant, knee high boots, elbow length gloves, silver sunglasses and black trench coat.

Personality: Calm, quiet, is friendly to good and loyal friends. Starts to loosen up after a while and starts to dance and play around.

Trainer and Creator of Gundam: Professor W

Gundam: Name: Silver Wing, a cross between Wing Zero's body and Wing Gundam's wings. Can transform into Neo-Bird mode, can go under water and has both Hyper Jammers and Cloaking Device.

Colors: Silver and Purple.

Weapons: Two beam sabers that can turn in to a staff or laser whip and twin buster rifle.

Weakness: When wings are hit it can't fly and it's unable to battle on land.

Personal Weapons: A witch blade type thing except the gem is purple; the Jewel thing I was talking about is attached to her gloves, and cow whip.

Abilities: Gymnastics, Karate, Good at any sport but is not great, and good with animals.

Transportation: Roller blades black and silver, Kawasaki speed bike, and a jet ski both purple and silver.

How your character reacts to being in the Gundam world: " You have to be kidding, you're not real."

Romance: Trowa


Jason Storm

Age: 14

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Were was your character when they get transported and when the attacks happened: School in both places.

Family and Friends: Mom and Dad

Clothing in our world: Jeans, black shirt, and black shoes.

Clothing for missions: Black shirt, green army pants, combat boots, and a black cape.

Personality: Jokes, is a thinker, and comes up with plans.

Trainer and Creator of Gundam: Major B

Gundam: Name: Death Fortress, it looks like Heavy Arms Custom except 2 layers of Gundanium, and has both Hyper Jammers and Cloaking Device.

Colors: Green army paint.

Weapons: Same as Heavy Arms Custom

Weakness: It moves slowly and it runs out of ammo.

Personal Weapons: A gun, mace, and dagger in his boot.

Abilities: Computer hacking, Virus creating, inventor, and some boxing.

Transportation: A black Skateboard, a hummer and speed boat both black.

How your character reacts to being in the Gundam world: " Ok, I'm know I've been X you can come out Jamie Kennedy."

Romance: Hilde

Amy Maxelle

Age: 16

Hair Color: Chestnut brown with blonde highlights (length's around hip, most of the time ties it up into a ponytail or a braid)

Eye Color: sort of looks like midnight blue, but has more of a purplish tinge to it

Family and Friends: She's an adopted orphan, but has a step mom, Tina, and step dad, Mickey, with two younger brothers, Mark and Craig.

Where was your character when they get transported and when the attacks happened: School in both places.

Clothing in our world: black leather pants, a black leather jacket, a silver t-shirt with black kanji lettering on it saying "Angel Wings", and black boots.

Clothing for missions: tan trench coat, black jeans & knee high boots, a red t-shirt with black mirrored glasses and black leather gloves

Personality: She's outgoing and nice, though can get quiet and is a great listener, and sympathizes with almost everyone, because she's gone through a lot in a short amount of time. She's got a bit of a dark mood when it comes to talking about her parents and her brothers, because although she loves Mark and Craig to boot, her parents tend to ignore them and don't come home, so she becomes very protective to anyone about their ages (13 and 11).

Trainer and Creator of Gundam: Dr. Z

Gundam: Name: Tenshi no Namida (Angel's Tears) It's similar to Deathscythe, with hyper jammers and has two sets of heat scythes with a buster rifle. Its colors are black, blue, and red, with some yellow and silver thrown it. It has bat wings also.

Personal Weapons: one gun tucked away somewhere on her (hehe...it's not anywhere where you think might be sick! ecchi!), a dagger in her boot, and on her wrist is a bracelet with a blue tear shaped jewel with black opals on either side of it. It releases a sort of energy into the shape of a black colored bow and then shoots blue arrows; the energy looks like thunder, almost.

Abilities: very athletic, karate, computer hacking, and stealth is a good asset she has

Transportation: A motorcycle, a Harley Davidson, which is black with silver with a black helmet, a black skateboard with an image of a person with one angel wing and one bat wing on the underside, and a jet ski, which is silver and black.

How your character reacts to being in the Gundam world: "…Okay, so prove it. Are you really who you say you are? Because if you are, then I...I don't know..."

Romance: Heero


Trela (Trel) Armstrong

Age: 17

Hair Color: Bleach Blond, cut in a v with the longest parts going from the front to the shortest part just touching the shoulder across her back

Eye Color: Brown

Family and Friends: Father (separated) Mother and Step Father, 3 brothers (1-15, 1-8, and 1-6) 1Grandmother

Where was your character when they get transported and when the attacks happened: Transported: At home in bed Attack: On the internet at home in Canada listening to the radio

Clothing in our world: Green baggy tie up pants , gray sports bra with a green jean shirt over top tied at the bottom , gray running shoes and usually wearing a black baseball cap with "Toromont Cat" written on the front of it in yellow letters

Clothing for missions: White/gray/black camouflage cargo pants , white tee shirt with a black vest and a black baseball hat

Personality: Trel is a very social girl , of course she doesn't like rules nor sympathy , as social as she is she loves her independence and will keep herself in good shape and absolutely loves to sing , usually using that to hide her unease to fears. She had been in the Army Cadets so she has learned things like field MD, Communications and survival plus is a top notch marksman to which she will brag about at times, in reality she always seems to be looking for approval from others while keeping herself hidden from disappointed looks and tries to hide her mistakes as best as she can.

Trainer and Creator of Gundam: Commander Crocker

Gundam: OCASTA a.k.a "Stonecoat." The name comes from his coat, which was made of pieces of flint. Equally good and evil, Ocasta was one of the Creator's helpers. Ocasta created witches and drifted from village to village stirring up turmoil. Some women trapped Ocasta, pinning him to the ground with a stick through his heart. The men cremated the dying Ocasta, who while burning on his funeral pyre taught them songs and dances for hunting, fighting wars and healing. Some of the men were granted great power and became the first medicine men. ) Black body with small amounts of purple and blue along the face and arms, made much like the Sandrock in stature but is a close range fighter and so has thick armament which always seems to keep it slow in Trel's mind but she has been working the bugs out little by little, of course there is no telling what it would handle like in a real battle so those bugs are going to need ironing out, it's main weapon is twin thermal sabers which Ocasta will sometimes use as a projectile weapon for those enemies out of it's swinging range

Personal Weapons: A Japanese short sword is her main weapon with a rifle being the last resort , she doesn't like to get to physically close to the battles without Ocasta.

Abilities: Medical attention, Communications expert, has learned extensive repair work upon her Gundam and a great love for learning anything that tweaks her interest

Transportation: A black Honda Accord, a red mountain bike with shifter grips and a kayak (yellow)

How your character reacts to being in the Gundam world: Mi Vida Loca.

Romance: Duo

Nikita Swiftrider (Appears in EW)

Age: 17

Hair: long brown with pigtail braids

Eyes: Grey

Family/ Friends: Mom Judy, Dad Don, Sister Jade 25, Brother Chase 22, Angel (Trel) 17, Jess, 27 (Jess is my Ninjutsu teacher)

Transported:?

Attack happen: Eating breakfast at home...(spat out cereal when I seen the collision)

Clothing: Jeans and min-Ts

Mission clothing: Black jeans, Black turtleneck. The two braids tied together.

Personality: Kind gentle loves all living things. Will do exactly what she told to do on mission (That can be a bad thing). Great sense of humor.

Trainer: Dr. B (girl)

Gundam: looks like Black Plauge but hunter green and white. It can transform into a bear that is mostly white with green on face and flank

Gundam Name: The Kodiac

Gundam weapons: Energy claws when transformed, both forms twin rocket launchers, and in robot form Gattling gun much like Heavyarms.

Weakness: it can't fly or fight in air. Does poorly in water; is mostly ground type. The Gundam slows down in bear form. And only has long-range weapons in robot form.

Personal weapons: Sherkins, and a sliver bracelet with a green gem, that forms a short sword of light green energy.

Abilities: Ninjutsu, Gymnastic, Computer Programming, (hobby Gardening)

Transportation: Roller-blades, Silver Z24 sport coup with sunroof, CD player, and See-do Sliver and black.

Reaction: Ok I believe you. Now if I click my heels three times can I go home.

Romance: Wufei

My personal items: personally CD player and CDs, pictures of my family and friends, Cell phone, Roller-blades, Knee high French laced boots

Bathing suit: green bikini.

Dress: Black with long sleeves and flowing cuffs, open back, and a hem that sweeps the floor

Where she would train: anywhere as long as it quite.

Mythical creature: Fairy, Space thing: Venus, Colors: white, pink

Timothy Rau

Age: 19

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Dark Blue

Family and Friends: N/A

Personality: "His personality can be summed up in a single word: Unpredictable. He thinks and acts in any situation instead of just reacting to it. He can be considered slightly shy around females but is extremely courteous and polite to even total strangers. Able to adapt to any situation, he can perform moves that would be considered suicidal and manage to pull it off. He hates failing more than anything, but tries to protect noncombatants in any engagement, no matter what the odds. He is probably going to be the sanest person amongst the lot of you." -Professor Q

Trainer and Creator of Gundam: Professor Q

Gundam: Read Ch.3 of "A New Threat" for a full explanation.

Name: Read Ch.3 of "A New Threat" for a full explanation.

Colors: Read Ch.3 of "A New Threat" for a full explanation.

Weapons: Read Ch.3 of "A New Threat" for a full explanation.

Weakness: Read Ch.3 of "A New Threat" for a full explanation.

Personal Weapons: a Barrett M82A1 and a Walter PPK

Abilities: "Timothy is a good pilot and an excellent marksman; he will most likely serve in a support role in most engagements on the ground…. However, he has a knack for disguises and is able to charm his way into just abut anywhere, just as James Bond might incidentally, and when paired with his ability to analyze situations quickly, he should provide valuable intelligence quickly." -Professor Q

Transportation: a Blue Dodge Viper GTS/R Concept Car with silver racing stripes

Romance: Dorothy