Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fourteen: The Kiss

We all decided to take a break for the rest of the evening since conditioning was cut short and we didn't feel like training again. The other Gundam pilots decided to stay at the island until morning, and then they would leave us to continue our training.

I was in my bedroom, wrapping a fresh bandage around my arm. I was sitting on a computer chair looking information and data analysis on my Gundam's performance, and I was going to head out in a few to hang out for the rest of the night with my team, when I heard a knock on the door. I said, "Come in," and a calm Relena slowly walked in, took a chair, sat across from me, and looked at me. We starred at each other for what felt like a minute before anyone said anything.

"I wanted to apologize for coming here. I knew you were training here," she said softly. She paused for a second as she looked at the table. "I just wanted to make sure it was true," she continued.

"I understand," I said. I lifted her head with my hand gently and said, "Apology accepted," with a smile. She jumped up from her chair, ran over to me, and gave me a big hug. She was also crying on my shoulder. In response, I hugged her back and tried to comfort her anyway I can.

"Oh Matthew," she sobbed. "You don't know how much that meant to me."

She looked up to my dark brown eyes, and I brushed off the tears that were falling from her eyes. I didn't know it, and she didn't know it, but our lips were getting closer and closer. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We both kissed, and for a moment, it felt like that time we were dancing: just her and me, no one else there; the only difference: we're a lot closer than that night. She deepened the kiss as I carried her onto my bed. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss, and rested on my bed along side me, cuddling up.

For the rest of the night, we chatted, and I even told her a few things about where I was from. I knew that she would understand everything that I said, and we spent a lot of time together. It was late, and she was already sleeping, still cuddled up. I fell asleep, both of us snuggling against each other.

The next morning, I had to wake up early to train again. I didn't want to disturb Relena, so I slowly took her hands off of me, changed my clothing, and headed downstairs, all without disturbing her.

During breakfast, we received a message from Dr. J. It stated, "We have finished our project. Come back to base."

Now, I wonder what they came up with…and it better work…