Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ Heero Yuy's Ground Gundam Story ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue

This is how the story begins:

The Principality of Zeon begins building mobile suits in UC 0075. When the Earth Federation hears about this they quickly start building their own mobile suits. By the start of the One Year War, over 200 RGM-79(G) GM Ground Types were built, and about 50 RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Types were built.

The technology was in fevor of the Principality of Zeon, but numbers were in favor of the Earth Federation.

Heero Yuy, main character of the story, was a 14-year old boy who was enlisted into the army. His great skills as a pilot proved him worthy of using the rare mobile suit, Gundam Ground Type. Heero Yuy finds a girl that he gets a crush on, Relena Peacecraft. The only trouble is that he rarely ever sees her. Relena also has a crush on Heero. They don't know that they have crushes on each other, but they do. Heero goes threw many battles, getting his Gundam damaged, going threw hand-to-hand combat, becomes prisoner, and gets a lot of friends and goes threw a lot of battles, big and small, in this story.

The RX-78 Gundam, and the RX-77 Guncannon are not included in this story. The RX-75 Guntank is, but it's in its mass produced version.

I will show pictures of all the mobile suits in the story, if they weren't in any chapter before that one.

I hope all of this info comes in handy for what's about to happen, in this story.

Sincerely,

Samms0079

Samms0079