Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Stars of Destiny ❯ Spirit's Story Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Hiya people! Sorry for the long wait on my other fics. But I got inspiration for this fic while playing Suidoken 3.
Joey: What is it about?
N: Well for all who have played the games before you know about the 108 stars of destiny, right? Well Yugi and the gang team up with different animes to stop a sinister force that threatens all of the animes!
J: Oh. So what animes will be in it?
N: Well right now I guess that you guys, Naruto, Shaman King, Gundam Seed, Full metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Inuyasha, and countless others. The chapters will be like it was in S3, with three different heroes and different chapters for each of them. The three stories are Spirit's story, Fighter's story, and Sci-Fi's story. Spirit's story will deal with animes with spirits, demons, and magic powers, Fighter's will deal with animes with fighting in it like, Naruto, Dragonball Z, Samurai Champloo, Kenshin, and Fullmetal, and Sci-Fi's story will deal with animes like Gundam, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, and others. Get it?
J: Um. Yeah. What story are we in?
N: Spirit's story, duh!
J: Oh okay cool. Do I get to fight?
N: Yes, now do the disclaimer.
J: Nice doesn't own anything.
On with the fic!
Spirit's Story: Ch. 1
Come find find me... …find out the truth...”said a voice.
Yugi Moto, who was in the middle of Literature class, looked around for the source of the voice. It seemed that all of his friends heard the soft voice as well, for they were looking around the class.
/Yami, did you hear that/ asked Yugi through his mind link to Yami, who was sitting in the back of the class.
/Yes I did. I wonder who it was and why did they call the rest of the gang as well/ asked Yami back.
/What did it mean when it said the truth/ wondered Yugi.
/I wish I-/ started Yami, but then he felt a chill in the air. /I sense a disturbance Yugi/
/What! Is it shadow magic/
/No. But it feels evil and it's coming from outside./
/We can check it out in about 1 minute because the bell for lunch is about to ring./
As soon as he said that, the bell rang and all the kids ran out the class room, even the teacher! The only one's left were Yugi, Yami, Kaiba, Tea, Joey, Tristan, Duke, Malik and Marik, and Ryou and Bakura.
Hey did any of you guys feel that weirdness a few minutes ago?” asked Joey.
Yeah, we all felt it,” said everyone in unison. Suddenly, Serenity ran in there.
Joey! There's some weird woman standing outside in the schoolyard. She's really pale and has eyes like a cat. She's also wearing a green, almost black, strapless dress and black gloves and has this strange tattoo right near her bust. (1) The aura around her is evil, I just know it!” she exclaimed.
Is this woman the disturbance we felt earlier?” asked Yugi aloud.
Kaiba started to walk out of the room. “I don't I have time for this magic crap. I'm going to she what she wants and kick her off campus,” he said gruffly.
Well let's follow rich boy, knowing him he might get answers from her,” said Joey as he and the others followed Kaiba outside to the woman. Kaiba stopped right in front of her and the gang stopped a few feet back. The woman smirked as if she was expecting all of them to come out.
Ah. The little kiddies have come out to play,” she said in a cool voice.
Who are you and what is your business here?” asked Kaiba harshly.
If you don't have business here, just leave and never come back!” boomed Yami.
Oh but I do have business with you, Pharaoh, and the Priest, Tomb keeper and robber and all of your friends,” said the woman slyly.
Everyone got in a fighting stance with Duke and Tristan shielding Tea and Serenity. Kaiba and Yami took a few steps back. Then Yami said, “How do you know about us and the Millennium Items?”
I know what is needed to know and you know what you need to know and that's all I know and all I will tell you. But if you really want to know go find the half dog demon and his friends using this,” she tossed Yami a device. It looked like a clock.“It opens a gateway to different worlds.”
Don't take anything from her, Yams, she's evil,” said Joey as he walked to her. “I bet she's after the Items, too, aren't you?” As soon as he said that, she was behind him, her fingers extended to dagger like points and they were against his neck, about to silt it.
You know, you talk to much. One day it might just get you killed,” she said softly and sweetly as her fingers moved across his neck not breaking the skin. Joey started to sweat in fear. “Oh don't worry, I won't kill you…yet.”
Her finger went back to the way they were before and pushed Joey forward. Just then, next door at the middle school Mokuba went to, there was a loud crash, like the building was crumbling.
It seems Gluttony is doing his job,” she chuckled.
Kaiba paled and ran to the middle school and the others ran in pursuit. When they reached the school, they were shocked at what they saw. A strange man was eatingthe building!
No way,” said Tristan softly. Kaiba stepped forward and said, “ Stay away from that school!”
The man turned around and saw the teens. A hungry smile crept on his face and drool dripped from his mouth.
You look so tasty! You look so juicy! I want to eat you!” exclaimed the man as he lunged for Kaiba. Kaiba had a frightened look on his face as the man jumped for him. The man almost grabbed him, but the woman from before stepped in between them.
No you can't eat them Gluttony,” she said sternly. The man stopped and pouted.
But, I want to eat them so badly,” said Gluttony sadly.
Did you get the boy?”
Yes.” Gluttony pulled out a boy with long black hair.
Hey! Let me go, you freak!” said the boy.
Mokuba? Why do you have my brother?” asked Kaiba angrily.
We were just bringing him to you. We have everyone we need right now, don't we Gluttony?” asked the woman.
Gluttony nodded.
Good. Now it's time for you to go find the half demon!” she snapped her fingers and the device in Yami's hand activated and a portal opened. It started to suck the gang in to it. The woman and Gluttony waved.
Bye-bye!” said Gluttony sinisterly as the gang was pulled into the portal and disappeared.
The gang were spun around and around in the portal until they saw a light and was shot out of the portal.
Meanwhile, in another world, the young ninja, Uzumaki Naruto, woke up in his room in Konohagakure: the village- hidden-in- the-leaves….
To be cont.
N: Well, how did I do? Oh who can guess who the woman is and what anime she's from. I also need suggestions for animes that can be in this story. I'm thinking of putting Bobobo-Bo-Bobo in here but which story should it be in. Oh here's the stars list for this chapter.
36 Stars of Heaven
Tenjyu, the Star of Longevity: Yami (hero for the Spirit's story)
Tensyo, the Swift Star: Yugi Moto
Tenei, Heroic Star:Joey Wheeler
Tenman, Star of Abundance:Malik Ishtar
Tenyu, Star of Heroic Ferocity:Bakura Ryou
Tenkai, Chief Star of Heaven: Seto Kaiba
Tentai, Retreating Star:Mokuba Kaiba
Tenson, Broken Star:Tea Gardner
Tensyo, Wounded Star:Uzumaki Naruto (Hero for the Fighter's story)
72 Stars of Earth
Chisou, The Walking Star: Serenity Wheeler
Chiko, The Lonely Star:Ryou Bakura
Chikaku, The Corner Star:Duke Devlin
Chitan, The Short Star: Tristan Taylor
Chisatsu, Violent Star:Marik Ishtar
Next Chapter: Fighter's Story Ch.1! R&R people!