Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Stars of Destiny ❯ Fighter's Story Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Hi and welcome the next installment of Yu-Gi-Oh and the 108 SOD! In this chapter we start a Fighter's Story and its hero Uzumaki Naruto! In this chapter we are introduced to the next couple of stars. Oh thanks for all of the reviews! Only one person got the identity of the mysterious woman right! If you didn't know, it was Lust from FMA. So thanks Hoppy-san2345! So Joey, are you ready for the next chappie?
Joey: When will we find out what happened to us? Where did we land?
N: You'll find out happened to Yugi and the gang after a Sci-fi Story! But now lets meet the other stars and what is happening to them, shall we?
J: Okay.
Nice doesn't own anything! (note: this is the last time I'm writing the disclaimer. This last one will count for all of the chapters after this one.)
On with the fic!
Fighter's Story Ch.1
Naruto was walking from his house, thinking about the weird dream he had.
`Who were those people? What are the Millennium Items? Who is the half demon?' he thought.
Argh! All this thinking is making my head hurt!” he said while he grasped his head.
Well stop thinking bone head,” said a boy's cool voice.
Naruto looked up and saw Sasuke.
Shut up Sasuke! I just had a really freaky dream last night!” yelled Naruto.
Really? Was it about a bunch of strange looking kids?” asked Sasuke.
Yeah. Wait, how did you know?”
I think I had a similar dream.”
I think we should ask Sakura and Kakashi what they-,” but Naruto was cut off by explosion.
What was that?” asked Naruto looking around.
Look! It came from the place where we are supposed to meet Kakashi!” said Sasuke pointing to the park where the explosion came from.
Both ninjas dashed to the park. They saw a blue crackling light. “Is that some kind of jutsu?” asked Naruto.
Sasuke shook his head. “I don't think so. Well it is none I've every seen.”
The two boys reached the park. They gasped at what they saw. Sakura was on the ground unconscious and Kakashi was locked in battle with a small boy with black hair. His body was pale except for his right arm and left leg. Those limbs were tanned and it looked like there were ripped of someone else body and put on his. (1)
What are you!” screamed Kakashi.
Wouldn't you like to know!” taunted the boy. He then put his hands together and put them on the ground. The ground crackled with blue light and formed a sword. The boy picked up the sword and charged at the copy ninja. Kakashi got out of the way, but saw still slashed in the arm by the sword.
The two boy ninjas looked on in awe. They never saw anythinglike this before. Then they heard a whimper. They looked down and saw Sakura waking up.
Sakura!” cried both boys. Sakura opened her eyes and started to cry. She jumped into Sasuke's arms and sobbed, “That-boy- he- he…”
He what? Tell us everything from the beginning,” ordered Sasuke.
Well, I was waiting for you guys to get here when I heard someone in the tree. I thought it was Master Kakashi so I called up to him. But Kakashi appeared behind me asking why I was I calling to a tree. I told him that I thought it was him, but he said no. Then we thought it was one of you guys. But then, we felt a bad vibe coming from the tree and Kakashi ordered who ever it was to come down. We heard a child's voice saying, `You don't order me. I'm waiting for Naruto, so you two are insignificant to me.' Then I asked who was he and he jumped down and said that he was a homunculus. He put his hands together and slammed them onto the ground creating a blue light and that's when I must've blacked out.”
Why does he want me? I've never met him before,” sad Naruto. The three ninjas heard an anguished cry and Kakashi was thrown in front of them.
MASTER KAKASHI!” cried out the ninjas.
Now, which one of you is Naruto?” asked the boy who was smiling sinisterly.
Naruto stepped forward. “I'm Uzumaki Naruto! Why have hurt my teacher?”
The boy shrugged. “He was in my way and I was also bored.”
How can you treat human lives so carelessly?” asked Sasuke who had stepped up to Naruto.
I don't know. I just like it!” said the boy with a sick smile.
You're sick! What do you want with me?” asked Naruto with disgust.
The boy threw Naruto a device that looked like a clock. “Go look for the Fullmetal Alchemist. Then you will have your answer.”
I'm not looking for anyone until you tell me what is going on!” screamed Naruto.
I won't tell you! You can't make me!” taunted the boy.
Oh I'll make you!” said Sasuke. He did a few hand symbols and said, “Fire style! Fireball jutsu!” Sasuke blew and a wave of fire came out and engulfed the boy in flames. The boy screamed and writhed in the ball of fire. Then he fell on the ground and stopped screaming. Sasuke looked on in shock.
You went to far Sasuke! You killed him!” cried out Naruto as he turned to face his teammate.
I didn't mean to…” said Sasuke.
Uh, guys,” said Sakura who was looking at the boy.
We are going to get in big trouble for this!” cried out Naruto.
I said I didn't mean to! It was accident!” said Sasuke.
Guys…”
It doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, you still…”
Guys!” screamed Sakura.
What!” said both boys.
Look…” Sakura pointed to the boy's body. The flames had already diminished and all that was left was the boy's charred body. But that wasn't what Sakura was pointing about. The boy had gotten upand was slowly walking to them. His charred skin was slowly going back to normal. A sneer was on his face.
You killed me. Well then I'll just have to pay you back, in spades!” exclaimed the boy as he lunged for them. The three ninjas screamed in horror. Sasuke grabbed the unconscious Kakashi and Naruto grabbed Sakura and got out the way. The boy landed with a crash and created a crater.
`If we were still there, we would've…' thought Naruto.
The ninjas started to run out the densely forested park and back to the village. They were almost there when a woman with really long nails jumped out in front of them.
Stop this nonsense!” she said the boy.
But Lust, the boy with the black hair killed me,” whined the boy.
I don't care. You've had your fun, now just send them where there need to go!”
Fine,” said the boy defeated.
What are you going to do to us!” screamed Sakura as the boy advanced.
Sakura's scream woke up Kakashi. “Ugh, what's going on? Who is that woman?”
My name is of no concern to you, ninja. And you four were just leaving!” proclaimed Lust.
The boy snapped his fingers and a portal opened up behind the four ninjas.
Oh, before I forget. Tell Fullmetal the homunculi said hi!” said Lust as the four ninjas were sucked into the portal screaming.
I don't know how, but I feel that this all your fault Naruto!” screamed Sakura.
They were being pulled inside a black portal and soon they saw a bright light and was shot out of it.
Sakura landed on a veryshort blond boy in a red cloak, Sasuke and Kakashi landed in a grassy field and Naruto hit an large suit armor and was knocked out.(2)
Who are you? And get off me!” said the short blond boy from under Sakura.
Where are we?” asked Sakura.
I don't think we are in Konoha anymore…” said Kakashi looking around.
On the Archangel
Kira Yamato awoken from a very vivid dream. `Whoa. What was that all about?' he wondered.
Then Mu La Flagga came into his room. “Hey kid! We need to go! ZAFT is attacking!”
Right!” he said. “I hope Athrun isn't on that ship.' He thought as he ran to get dressed and get to his Gundam: The Strike.
To be cont.
N: Well how did you like that? I put in a little bit of a Sci-fi Story in this chapter. We'll get back to the gang in a few chapters.
(1) and (2): Tell me who these three are and what Anime they are from. Hint: They are both in the same anime.
R&R! No flames!
Star list : 36 Stars of Heaven
Tenko, Lone Star: Kakashi
Tenbi, Lowly Star: Kira Yamato (Hero for Sci-Fi Story)
Tenki, Lofty Star: Mu La Flagga ( Sci-Fi Story)
Tensoku, Speedy Star: Athrun Zala (Sci-fi Story)
72 Stars of Earth
Chikou, the Wild Star: Uchiha Sasuke
Chikyou, The Star of Ambition:Haruno Sakura