Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Stars of Destiny ❯ Sci-fi's Story Chapter 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Sorry for the long wait but due updating my other fics and school this one fell to the wayside. Also only one person reviewed the last chapter and they didn't answer the three mystery anime characters. The last two were easy. Come on a very short boy in a red cloak and a big suit of armor? That was the Elric brothers: Ed and Al! And the freaky boy with mix match arms was one the seven deadly homunculi: Wrath. Now with this chapter starts the Sci-fi story with its hero Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed! Kira is one of my top 20 fav anime characters!
Joey: Hey is he better than me?
N: Hmm. Maybe. Who's to know? My list changes constantly.
J: Then there's no hope?
N: None what so ever.
J: (cries)
N: Oh don't cry. Well I'm calming him start the fic!
Sci-Fi Story Ch.1
Kira Yamato ran to the hangar and climbed into the Strike. All that time he was thinking about his friend Athrun, who was a ZAFT pilot.
`I don't want to fight him. But I must protect my friends who are on this ship. But Athrun is my friend too…'
Then Kira's thoughts went to his dream. `Who were those people? I don't know them but I felt their fear. What were those things that looked like people that they were fighting?'
Hey, snap out of it kid!” said a voice. Kira was brought out of his thoughts. The person who had called him was Mu. He was getting into his mobile armor. Kira strapped himself into the Strike and got ready to launch.
On the ZAFT ship
Archangel in range, sir,” said a soldier to a man in a mask.
Rau La Creuset looked on to the screen.
Send the Aegis to engage the enemy,” he said.
By itself sir?”
Yes. I believe he can take them on.”
Yes sir!” The soldier walked to the intercom. “Athrun Zala to the launch bay now!”
Good. This time Archangel, you'll go down!” exclaimed Rau.
He walked to the door. “I will be in my office. Do not disturb me until the battle is over.”
He walked out and went down the hallway. Soon a creepy smile crept onto his face. “Everything is going according to plan. All according to plan! Ha-ha!” he said sinisterly.
He entered his office and locked the door. There was loud thump and a muffled voice in the closet. La Creuset sighed and walked to the closet. He opened it and inside was the realRau La Creuset, bound and gagged.
Aww! Don't make so much noise!” said the phony in a voice that sounded like a woman, “Don't worry your pretty little head. I'll let you when I'm done here.”
There was a crackling light and the fake transformed into a person with green hair tied back with a black bandana, wearing a black tank top and skirt and black sock like things on its feet. How it was dressed, you couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. (1)
Mmmm mmmm!” said the muffled voice of Rau. (“You won't get away with this!”)
Oh poor pathetic human, I've already have!” exclaimed the he/she. “Kira and Athrun will fight. Athrun will activate the portal and they will get sucked in and you can't do a thing! By the time you get found they'll be gone! And the plan will move forward.”
The ship shook as Athrun took off. “See? It has already begun…”
Athrun flew through space toward the Archangel. He was thinking about his commander's orders.
`Why did he send me out by myself? The others were eager at the thought of fighting the archangel,' he thought. This was still on his mind as he got the Aegis ready to attack.
On the archangel
Mobile suit approaching at starboard! It's the Aegis, ma'am!” said the guy at the computer.
Alone?” asked Captain Ramius.
It seems so.”
Very well. Launch the Strike!”
The Strike and the mobile armor were launched into space. They flew to attack the Aegis but stopped when they noticed that Athrun was alone.
Why is he alone?” said Mu aloud.
Kira turned on his communicators. “Athrun? Why are you alone? Is this some kind of trick?” asked Kira.
No, but I don't even know why I'm out here alone about to fight a mobile suit, mobile armor, and a heavily gunned warship by myself,” said Athrun.
Athrun, what are you doing? You are supposed to fight him!” said Rau over the communicator.
Sorry sir. I have to fight you Kira. There is no other way.”
I understand Athrun,” said Kira as they pulled out their weapons.
Then they started to fight.
On the ZAFT ship
The he/she watched out of the window as the two friends started to fight. “Ah it's so beautiful, don't you think? Their glorious destruction,” it said with his back to the tied up real commander.
Rau was trying to get to the knife out of his boot so he could cut his bonds. He almost had it. `Almost there…Got it!' he thought as he grabbed his knife and started to cut his bonds. He cut through and crept to the door and pressed the emergency button calling most of the soldiers near his office to come immediately. The thing heard this and turned around.
How did you get loose? No matter. I will kill you!” It said as it changed back into Rau La Creuset and attacked the real Rau. The soldiers busted in just in time to see two Creusets fighting on the ground.
Don't just stand there! Help me I'm the real one!” said one.
No I am!” said the other.
The other three mobile pilots came into the room. They were stunned at what they saw.
Man, This…,” said Dearka.
Is,” said Nicol.
Messed up!” exclaimed Yzak.
How are we going to tell which is the real one?” asked Nicol.
Why are you asking me? I don't know!” said Yzak.
I know! We could ask them who they hate the most. That should tell us who is the imposter,” said Dearka.
That's a good idea!” said Nicol. He turned to the two commanders. “Okay. I'm going to ask a question and both of you have to answer at the same time. Okay?”
The two commanders looked at each other for a second and said, “Fine.”
Good. Who do you hate the most?”
I hate Mu la Flagga,” said the one on the left.
I hate Ed Elric,” the one on the right. As soon as that one said it, it clamped its hands on his mouth.
Aha! You are the imposter!” said Yzak.
The fake turned back into its original form. “Knowing that I was an imposter won't help you at all,” it said with a smirk. It tossed Nicol a clock-like device.
What is this thing?” asked Dearka.
That is a portal opener. You friend has one too. And as soon as I snap my fingers you three and those three fighting will be sucked from this realm! So to get back here you three must find the woman who is a cyborg and also a cop.” It grabbed the communicator and spoke into it. “Hello Archangel, Mu, Kira and Athrun. I will be controlling this airwave for a few minutes. To the three names I just called out, it seems you like giant robots a lot so you need to go find the realm where humans fight in giant robots to defend Tokyo-3 from thing called Angels.”
What is he talking about?” asked Athrun.
I have no idea,” said Kira.
Athrun, under your seat there is a clock. Get and put it in you hand,” said the thing.
Athrun grabbed it and put it in his hand. “Okay.”
Good. Now say Bye!” said the thing sinisterly as it snapped its fingers. A portal appeared under the three mobile fighters in the ship and they were sucked in. Outside in space, the Strike, the Aegis and the mobile armor were sucked into a black hole like thing. They were spun around and then were shot out of it and into a city.
Uh, where are we?” asked Mu.
I don't know,” said Kira as it looked around. Then they heard a blaring siren and then they heard someone say, “Angel attack, angel attack! All Evas attack the three angels!”
Angels? Evas?” wondered Athrun. Then they heard heavy footsteps.
Stay sharp Kids!” said Mu as three humanoid robots appeared. They all had numbers on them. One was white with double zeros on it, the next was red with 02 on it and the last a purple and had 01 on it. They looked like they were ready to attack.
What are those things?” asked Kira.
Athrun figured out the frequency for the `Evas'. “Hey wait!” he called, “We are not these Angel things!”
Soon three people appeared on Athrun and Kira's screens. They were kids many years younger than them piloting those Evas. The one in the white Eva was a girl and had white hair, the one in the red one was a girl also and had red hair, and the one in the purple one was boy and had brown hair.
If you aren't angels, then what are you?” demanded the red head.
Yes who are you?” said the girl with white hair softly.
Are you Eva pilots too?” asked the boy.
No. We are from another realm and we need your help,” said Kira.
What are your names?” asked Mu.
I'm Rei, said the white haired girl.
I'm Asuka,” said the red head.
I'm Shinji Ikari,” said the boy.
Well, Rei, Asuka, and Shinji, the realm that we live in and yours and many others are in danger. Will you help us fight what ever is trying to destroy our worlds?” asked Kira.
The three Eva pilots looked at one another. “Uhh,” they said.
Meanwhile in a different Tokyo
Dearka, Yzak and Nicol found themselves staring down a few guns. They were all thinking the same thing: `How do I get myself into these messes?' They had landed in a police conference room. A woman in a white leotard and leather pants had a gun pointed at Dearka's head. Dearka wasn't paying attention to the gun. He was looking the gun holder's body.
Are you part of some terrorist group?” she asked.
No. We are part of ZAFT,” said Yzak.
What's that? Some military faction?”
Well yes but, um, how do I say this. We are not from this world,” said Nicol.
The woman and the men around her looked at her bewildered.
That's crazy,” said a guy with prosthetic eyes.
I'm crazy about you,” said Dearka to the woman who got angry.
Do you want me to shoot you?” she said about to fire at Dearka.
No, no wait a minute here! Don't shoot him! He gets like that when he sees a pretty girl,” said Nicol.
I think I'm too old for you,” she said with a chuckle.
Hey lady, what is your name and where are we? Also we didn't come here by choice, we came to ask for help,” said Yzak.
My name is Motoko Kusanagi. I'm also called the Major and this boys, is Section 9. Now, what did you need help with?” said the Major.
Well it like this…” started Nicol.
In Feudal Japan
The gang woke up in a grassy field. Joey was the first to say something. “Oh my head.”
Hey look! They're awake, Kagome!” said a small boy with a tail.
Hey where'd that lady go?” asked Bakura.
I don't know,” said Kaiba.
Soon two women, a man, and man with white hair and dog ears showed up.
Who are you?” asked Yami.
The man with the dog ears stepped up. “I'm Inuyasha. Who are you?”
To be cont.
My longest chapter for this fic so far. Hey who can guess the animes that that the Gundam Seed people landed in? And who can guess the shape shifter at the beginning of this chapter? Also, what chapter do you want next? Spirit's Story Ch.2, Fighter's Story Ch.2 or Sci-fi Story Ch.2? Tell me in your reviews! Here's the star's list for this chapter.
32 Stars of Heaven
Tenritsu Star of the Standing Spear:Yzak
Tenyu Star of Bravery: Dearka
Tenmou Star of Swift Courage: Nicol
Tenken Dagger Star: Shinji Ikari and Eva 01
Tenzai Star of Sin: Rei and Eva 00
Tenhai The Vanquished Star: Asuka and Eva 02
72 Stars of Earth
Chikai Chief Star of Earth: Motoko Kusanagi aka The Major
Chimei The Clear Star: Kagome
Chisyun The Elegant Star: Strike and Aegis Gundam. More to be added to this star later.
Chikou The Dog Star: Inuyasha
R&R! Bye!