Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Stars of Destiny ❯ Scifi Story Ch.2 pt.1: Eva and Angel ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Hello everyone! I'm back to do the next chapter of my first crossover! I had to really think on what chappie to do next but I got a reviewer who wanted Sci-fi story Ch.2! So Saiyan Negi Springfield this chapter is dedicated to you!
 
Joey: What about me?! All I did was say one line last chapter!
 
N: That's because I had to put a little of you guys in there so I could decide what to do next!
 
J: You're just being lazy. And you procrastinate
 
N: You know it! Procrastinators of the world unite! Now to the disclaimer!
 
J: Nice doesn't own anything.
 
N: On with the fic!
 
 
Sci-Fi Story: Ch.2 part 1
 
 
“So what you are saying is that, you guys are from and other Earth and some one is trying to destroy us all? That has to be the most ridiculous story I ever heard!” exclaimed Asuka. “You expect us to believe you!?”
 
She and the other pilots had exited the entry plugs and met up with Kira, Athrun, and Muu on the street below. Kira had told them what they knew but Asuka thought it was a lie.
 
“Now, now Asuka. Let's give these guys-” started Shinji but was cut off by Asuka.
 
“Did I say you could talk, Baka Shinji!?” asked Asuka angrily. Shinji shrank back and shook his head.
 
“Whoa! It seems the red head might have some serious control issues,” whispered Kira as he Muu, and Athrun watched the three children in front of them.
 
“Yeah, and the boy seems to just take her abuse for some reason,” replied Athrun.
 
“I'm not worried about those two,” said Muu.
 
“You're not? Then who are you worried about?” asked Kira.
 
“The blue haired girl…Rei I think her name was. Doesn't she seem a bit off?” said Muu as he looked at Rei.
 
Rei was looking at Asuka yelling at Shinji while he just stood there with a forlorn look on his face.
 
Finally, she said, “Pilot Sohryu, may you please restrain your rage while we are talking to these three people.”
 
Asuka looked at her in rage. “Shut up you doll! You don't tell me what to do!”
 
`Doll? Why would she call her a doll?' thought Kira.
 
“Okay little girl, we need to talk to your superiors about what we told you, okay?” said Athrun.
 
“Hmph! Fine, if you want to talk to that lush, she should be coming right now,” said Asuka with her arms crossed.
 
`Why would she call her superior a lush? This girl is rude and has issues,” thought Kira.
 
Suddenly, a van and a blue Renault stopped in front of them. Four people stepped out of the van: two men and two women. A blue haired woman stepped out of the Renault. She walked over to them.
 
“I'm Major Misato Katsuragi, head of NERV's strategy and tactics. I'm also the overseer of the three pilots,” she said. “Now what are your names?”
 
“I'm Kira Yamato, this is Athrun Zala, and this is Muu La Flagga,” said Kira.
 
“Could you tell what NERV is?” asked Athrun.
 
“NERV is a special sect of the UN designed for combat against creatures called Angels,” said a blond woman who had come in the van. “I'm Ritsuko Akagi. Head scientist at NERV. My I ask what those things you came in are?” she asked as she pointed to the two mobile suits and Mobile armor.
 
Kira pointed to the Strike. “This called a Gundam. Its name is the Strike.”
 
“Mine is called the Aegis,” said Athrun.
 
“I have Mobile Armor,” said Muu.
 
“Amazing! Senpai, these things run on an internal power source!” said the bridge bunny Maya Ibuki as she and the other bunnies, Makoto Hyuga and Shigeru Aoba, inspected the machines.
 
“And they might be as strong as the EVAs!” said Aoba. Misato and Ritsuko gasped.
 
“You think they could break an AT field?” asked Misato.
 
“I don't know ma'am. But they can't produce there own, though,” said Hyuga.
 
“An AT field? Is that like and N-jammer?” asked Kira.
 
“An AT field is what Angel use as a defense against regular weapons like bombs and N2 mines,” said Ritsuko. “The EVAs use them as well.”
 
“Anyway, let's take them back to NERV for analyzes,” said Misato. “We'll bring them back via the elevator.”
 
“Elevator? Where is NERV exactly?” asked Athrun.
 
Misato chuckled. “Underneath us,” she simply said.
 
“Underneath? How did you build it under a city without damaging it?” asked Kira.
 
“The city is top of NERV. I'll show you guys as soon as we get your robots and the EVAs down into the Geofront,” said Misato. “Now if you please, get in to you robots and step into the elevator.”
 
She pressed a button and three building opened up. `This city is getting weirder…” thought Athrun.
 
“The commander will want to really talk to you all,” said Ritsuko. Kira took note that when she said commander, Shinji looked down. `What's that about?' thought Kira. `I'll need to find out more about this NERV.'
 
They got into the elevators (well Kira had to pick up the mobile armor and put in its elevator.) and were locked in place. Misato appeared on the screen.
 
“Are you all buckled up and secure?” she asked.
 
“Yeah. Why?” asked Kira.
 
“You'll find out?” she giggled as she disappeared.
 
“What do you think she means- Ahhhh!” screamed Athrun as he and the others were shot down through the elevators.
 
They soon stopped and both Athrun and Kira looked sick while Muu was stunned. Misato appeared again.
 
“Heh. Are you all right?” she asked with a smirk.
 
“Yeah…just peachy,” said Kira as he trying to keep his food down.
 
Later
 
Kira, Athrun, and Muu were following Ritsuko around NERV.
 
“And these are the Evanglion cages,” she said as showed them all of the EVAs being cleaned.
 
“How many of these EVAs are there?” asked Kira.
 
“Three right now: EVA Units 00, 01, and 02. There were two more but they were in…accidents,” she said.
 
“Accidents? What kind of accidents?” asked Athrun.
 
“Unit 04 blew up and Unit 03 was an angel so it had to be destroyed….while the pilot was still inside,” she said solemnly.
 
“What? And that Misato lady told them to?!” said Kira. `Misato looked like the kind of person who cared about the pilots not killed them!'
 
“No. Misato and I were at its activation site when it escaped. Me and her were injured in the blast. Commander Ikari was in control and ordered Shinji to attack and destroy but he said that he wouldn't kill a human being so the commander put Unit 01 on autopilot and told it to destroy and it did. It crushed the entry plug where the pilot was…The pilot was one of Shinji's friends,” she said without looking at them.
 
“So…did the boy die?” asked Muu.
 
“He lived but he lost his left arm and leg. Now we are preparing for the arrival of the Fifth Child,” she said. “I heard that he is being sent directly from SEELE.”
 
“SEELE? Who's that?” asked Kira.
 
“They are the one's who fund us,” she put simply. “Well. Enough chitchat. We need to visit the Commander and Sub-Commander.” Ritsuko quickly walked down the hall.
 
“Is that Shinji's father?” asked Athrun.
 
“Yes. He id the head of NERV,” she said as she led them to a door. “He's in there.”
 
She backed away as they entered. In the middle of the room sat a man who had his hands crossed in front of his mouth and a man standing next to him.
 
“So, you are the people who came out of nowhere?” he asked.
 
“Yes. And you are?” asked Muu.
 
“I'm Commander Gendo Ikari and this is Sub Commander Kozo Fuyutsuki,” he said gesturing to the man next to him.
 
“So how do those things work?” he asked.
 
“We can't tell you that. Military secret,” said Muu.
 
“Hmm. Well that's too bad,” said Gendo.
 
“So why do you use children, like your son to fight in those things?” asked Kira firmly.
 
“Like you said, Military secret,” said Gendo smirking behind his hands.
 
`He's mocking us..' thought Athrun. “Well then I guess we'll be going now.” He turned and left. The others followed. As soon as they left a man walked out of the shadows. He had a patch on one eye and looked like he was smiling.
 
“Those are the people I was talking about. Do you really want them to mess up your scenario?” he asked.
 
“They could delay our plans and slow down Instrumentally,” said Kozo. “The old men won't be happy with that.”
 
“Yes. We need to keep this from them and let the homunculi deal with this problem, right Pride?” asked Gendo to the man
 
“Yes. They will meet with unlucky accidents while they are here,” said Pride removing his eye patch to show and a tattoo with a snake eating its tail on it.
 
In A Dark Location
 
The SEELE monoliths appeared around a woman with long brown hair wearing a thin-strapped black dress. She also had a tattoo of the snake on the left side of her chest.
 
“So Ikari has two new robots to slow down our scenario, eh?” asked SEELE 01 Chairman Keel.
 
“Yes,” said the woman. “He wants to back out of it now.”
 
“I knew Ikari couldn't be trusted,” said SEELE 12.
 
“It seems that we need to show him whose boss. Wake him up and send him to NERV a few months earlier than expected. If he fails then send Units 05 and 06 to… rough them up a bit,” said Keel with a chuckle.
 
“Yes! Wake him up! Make Ikari pay!” said the other monoliths.
 
“Thank you, Miss Sloth for your information,” said Keel to the woman. Sloth bowed her head in thanks.
 
“This meeting is over,” declared Keel. And all of the SEELE monoliths disappeared, leaving the woman there. She smirked softly. “Everything is going according to our scenario. Hahahaha!”
 
Back at NERV
 
“Why did you leave like that?” asked Kira.
 
“That man sickens me,” spat out Athrun as they walked down the hall.
 
“It seems you met my father, huh?” asked a voice behind him. They turned around to see Shinji standing behind them with his head down.
 
“Yes. He doesn't care for you much, does he?” asked Kira.
 
“No. I hate him,” said Shinji balling his hands in to fists.
 
“Why do you hate him?” asked Athrun.
 
“He abandoned me after my mother died and then calls me back when he needs me. He just uses everybody to suit his own needs!”
 
Kira walked to him to comfort him but Shinji flinched when he got close so he backed away. `He doesn't like others to touch him….'thought Kira.
 
“So where are the others?” asked Muu trying to change the subject.
 
“Oh, they are in the briefing room. I can show them where they are,” he started to walk ahead.
 
“So why did that Asuka girl call Rei a doll?” asked Kira.
 
“She calls her that because Rei always follows orders and doesn't show any emotion to anyone….except to my father,” said Shinji.
 
“And why did she call Misato a lush?” asked Athrun.
 
“You'll find out soon. You're invited over for dinner,” said Shinji happily. “Well we're here…”
 
They had entered a room where everyone was. Misato came up and said, “The Fifth Child is here! He was sent to us early for some reason.” She showed a boy with white hair and red eyes.
 
“Hi! I'm Kaworu Nagisa. I hope I get know all of you better,” he said with a smile.
 
“I bet you're just like Wonder girl,” said Asuka.
 
“Asuka!” scolded Misato.
 
“Anyway we've agreed to go with you. All of us. After all we might find better ways to fight the Angels,” said Ritsuko.
 
“Okay! We'll leave tomorrow then,” said Kira.
 
“So were will we be going?” asked Shinji.
 
Athrun held up the device. “Where ever this thing takes us next I suppose,” he said.
 
“So you don't know where we are going?! That's just great! What if we land on some planet that has no air, huh?” asked Asuka.
 
“Well, we know how to survive in space. This is actually my first time on Earth. I was born in a space colony,” said Kira. When he said this everyone, excluding Kaworu and Rei, gasped.
 
“You were born in space?” asked Ritsuko. “Please tell us more!”
 
“We'll tell you over dinner. After all, Shinji said that we were invited over to Miss Katsuragi's, yes?” said Muu.
 
“Yes you guys are! And I'm cooking!” said Misato as she pumped her fist in the air. Her statement made everyone groan and Asuka said, “She's gonna kill them before we leave…”
 
Kaworu asked, “What's wrong? I'm looking forward to trying out Major Katsuragi's food. I don't have a place to stay right at this moment.”
 
“Yes. I'm wait to try her food as long as it is vegetarian,” said Rei.
 
“I wonder what's with her cooking that no one want s to eat it?” asked Kira.
 
“I don't know. I guess we are going to find out soon….” replied Athrun.
 
At Misato's
 
Kira, Athrun, Kaworu, and Rei were all groaning from Misato's concoction of foods.
 
“I never should've eaten that…It was green,” said Kira weakly.
 
Kaworu's smile was gone from his face when he took one bite of his food and started to gag. He was holding his stomach.
 
Muu was the only one who didn't get sick. Actually he liked her cooking and asked for seconds and thirds!
 
“What is wrong with you? I've had worse,” he simply said.
 
Soon after everyone's stomachaches were gone, Kira began telling them about their world. Everyone was quiet and listened to him talk.
 
“That's sounds so cool!” exclaimed Makoto.
 
Everyone put in his or her words about what Kira said. There was such a commotion that no one noticed when Kaworu slipped out. Well…two people did: Kira and Athrun.
 
“I wonder where he's going?” asked Kira.
 
“Let's follow him,” said Athrun. They followed him to the roof and kept out of sight as they watched him. Soon the SEEELE monoliths circled him.
 
“So what have you been able to gather?” demanded SEELE 01.
 
“Nothing except that they are leaving tomorrow for somewhere with the newcomers,” he said with his eyes closed and his head down.
 
“He's a spy!” whispered Athrun. “He's going to betray us!”
 
“That means we must prepare to attack tomorrow and kill them!” exclaimed SEELE 04.
 
Kaworu's eyes snapped open. “K-kill them? Why must you? They are nice people. Sure they are crazy, and some are weird. But they don't deserve that!” he said. They he quickly shut his mouth. `I've said too much…' he thought.
 
“You insolent child! Are you starting to care for these humans? Remember, they are the ones killing your brothers and sisters! And also we created you and we can destroy you!” boomed SEELE 01.
 
Kaworu flinched. “I know that…but still…”
 
“Don't forget who you are! You are Tabris! The last angel!” said SEELE 09.
 
“I will never forget that…” he said slowly and with hate. “But that means I'm the Angel of Free will that means I decide what to do!”
 
“Fine! You can die tomorrow with your friends!” said SEELE 01 angrily. “This meeting is over!” The monoliths disappeared. Kaworu slumped to the ground in defeat.
 
“I know you are there,” he said to Kira and Athrun.
 
“How did you know?” asked Athrun as they walked up to him.
 
“I got this feeling that someone was watching me,” he said not turning to them nor getting up form the ground. “How much did you hear?”
 
“Everything,” said Kira.
 
“Oh. So are you going to tell them about what I am?” he asked them.
 
“No. You can tell them when the time is right,” said Athrun. “But we have bigger matters at hand. What are those SEELE guys going to do?”
 
“They'll send the Mass Production EVAS to destroy the city,” said Kaworu.
 
“So before we leave tomorrow, we need to kill those Evas,” said Kira.
 
“Let's go tell everyone what happened except what Kaworu is and get ready to leave as we are done,” said Kira. Then he heard a tricking sound. “Do you guys hear that?”
 
“Yeah. It sounds like water,” said Kaworu.
 
Athrun looked down and saw a lot of water around them. “Um, was this here before?” he asked.
 
“No. If it was, Kaworu pants would be wet,” said Kira. Suddenly, the water rose up like it was alive. And formed the shape of a woman.
 
“Kaworu of the Seashore, I have orders to kill you!” she said as her arm turned into water again and attacked Kaworu. Kaworu put up his AT field and stopped her.
 
“Who are you?” asked Kira. Do you work with that thing that sent us here?”
 
“Yes. And my name is Sloth,” she said stopping her attack. “Let's play a game. It called `Get everyone I love out of this apartment before Sloth drowns them!' Wanna play? You have ten minutes!”
 
The three boys ran down to Misato's apartment. “Pack all you things! We need to go now!” they exclaimed.
 
“Whut?” asked Misato.
 
“This thing is coming down here to kill us! We need to go now!” said Kira.
 
Then the facet was dripping. “Strange it never doe that before?” said Misato.
 
“That means she's coming. She can turn into water!” said Athrun.
 
“He's right,” said a voice form the sink.
 
Everyone looked at the sink. Then Misato, Asuka, and Shinji ran to there rooms and threw everything that was important in to bags.
 
“Well! What are you guys just sitting there for? Let's get the hell outta here!” said Muu.
 
They all ran out and finally reached down stairs. Misato gasped. “I forgot PenPen!”
 
“You what? How can you forget him?” asked Asuka.
 
“Who is PenPen?” asked Kira.
 
“Our penguin,” Misato said.
 
“Why do you…” started Athrun but he didn't want to asked.
 
“I'll get him!” said Shinji and he ran back up to the apartment. As soon as he entered a wave a water shot out of it.
 
“Shinji!!!”
 
To be cont
 
N: So what happened to Shinji and PenPen? Did Sloth kill them? Will Kaworu tell the other what he is? Find out next chapter called: Sci-Fi Story Ch. 2 part 2!