Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Romance's Revenge ❯ Girls vs. Boys ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime Romance's Revenge 01 - Girls vs. Boys

Jigglypuff: Ok here we go! And remember to read the first Anime Romance series (Anime Romance) before
you read these or else you won't get it. And if you read the Anime Romance series and was wondering what
I meant by being AGAINST gay and porn and stuff...well I can't exactly be AGAINST it since it's in almost every
single anime... therefore if I hated it then I wouldn't like anime either. I just don't think it looks right, but I don't
mind it either. Oh and the questions about my obsession with vodka…ehem…I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH
ALCHOHOL!!! I DON'T EVEN DRINK IT!!! And anyway, I could've used drugs instead of vodka…but the beer
seems more…well…you know…………

"So...what are we going to do first?" Washu asked Hilde.
*evil snicker*
"Ok...here's the plan..." Hilde started whispering into Washu's ear and everyone else's.

"I bet they're planning an attack right now..." Duo said.
"We'd better get ready!" Quatre said.
"Umm...exactly who are we fighting?" Krillin asked.
"Oh...the girls across the street" Duo said with a big innocent smile.
"Girls?! We don't do well with girls..." Krillin said.
"Aww...come on...PLEASE!!!" Quatre said as he used his big puppy dog eyes on Krillin.
"Well..."
"Please! It would make us so happy and grateful and..."
"Ok...what harm could it do?" Krillin said.
"Oh brother..." Gohan said.

"So do you girls understand the plan?"
"YES!"
"No"
"What don't you understand Mihoshi?"
"Umm...well...I don't know what I don't understand..."
Kiyone dragged Mihoshi off.
"Umm...ok...well let's begin with plan A!" Hilde said.

"I still bet they're planning something right now..." Duo said.
"Don't worry, with Misty's brain we don't have anything we could lose..." Ash said.
Darien was busy sulking in the corner. Wufei was muttering something about injustice. Trowa was staring
off into space. Heero was glad to be rid of Relena.

"HAHA! Oh this is gonna get them isn't it?"
Hilde and Relena were painting in pink on Wing Zero custom and Deathscythe HELL custom. Hilde
wrote a big "I (heart) HILDE!" on Deathscythe. Relena wrote a big "I (heart) RELENA DARLIAN!"
"Hmmm...a little plain...what else should we add Hilde?" Relena asked.
"Hmmm...how bout...A SMILEY FACE!"
"A SMILEY FACE!"
And they both drew smiley faces all over the Gundams...not to mention the hearts and flowers and balloons...

(Jigglypuff: Note: They all have revenge on their minds, even Relena.
Evil Trowa Barton: *does the evil laugh of Heero's*
Jigglypuff: Thanks to ETB of course...)

"See! I told you they weren't gonna do anything!" Ash said.
"I still don't know..." Duo said.

Misty snuck through the back window of the Winner mansion.
She did that little evil snicker of hers.
"I wonder where they are..." Misty said as she searched around the floor.
"Huh? Oh here they are!" Misty said as she grabbed a few pairs of boxers and went back outside.

"I've got a bad feeling..." Duo said.
"Just ignore it Duo. Nothing has happened...yet" Quatre said.

Aeka and Ryouko had some...things along with them.
"I'll get the ground and you get the higher up places." Aeka said.
"Of course princess."
Ryouko strew string all over the place. On top of the roof, she put a can of brown paint.
Aeka was on the ground and put strings around too. At the end of the string, she put a bucket of oil. They
went back to the house.

Washu walked to the front of the house. She brought up that little computer thingy of hers.
"Let's see now...first we take the dimensional tunnel and put it there..."
"And it will end up...there...then another tunnel...and another...and another..."

Kiyone and Mihoshi went in front of the boys' house. They took out their lasers.
"Ok Mihoshi...you know what to do right?"
"Right"
"Then let's get to it!"
They burned the letters "The Loser Squad" into the front of the boys' house.
"MIHOSHI! THE S YOU MADE IS BACKWARDS!"
"Oh...sorry Kiyone."
They both went back to the house.

Misty brought the boxers over to Relena and Hilde who were just finishing their masterpieces.
"Don't you just love the Pikachu I drew on Wing Zero?" Relena asked.
"So what? I drew a Jigglypuff on mine." Hilde said.
"Umm...great you two. Let's get going."
"Right."
They put the boxers all over the two Gundams and went back.

(Jigglypuff: That Jigglypuff does NOT look anything like me!
Evil Ash Ketchum: I don't know...the fatness looks right to me
Jigglypuff: ROAR!)

The Sailor Scouts stayed put and started making other booby traps for later. Sasami stayed there too since
she was too young for this boy and girl stuff.

"So is everyone here?" Washu asked.
"One two three...eight...fourteen...yup everyone's here." Hilde said.
"Ok, time for get the boys' attention!"
"RIGHT!"

"I wonder what they're doing..." Duo said.
"That's enough wondering Duo. Relax already..." Quatre said.
"HEY BOYS!" The girls yelled from outside.
"You spoke too soon..." Duo said.
The boys walked outside, Duo first. He tripped over one of the strings.
"Hey what's this?"
The oil bucket fell down and oil spilled all over the place.
"What's going on out there?!" Ash asked as he ran out.
"NO!!! DON'T!!!!"
It was too late. Everyone slid off into different directions.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Duo fell into a dimensional tunnel first and landed somewhere near the house
in a pond full of ducks.
"AHHHHHHHH!" Ash fell into another dimensional tunnel and landed in a pig sty.
"Mud...YUK!"
Quatre slid into a dimensional tunnel too. He ended up in...cow manure.
"P...U..." Quatre said as he got off the pile.
"AHHHHHHHH! MY PINK SHIRT IS RUINED!" Quatre said.
"You think you should've told them?" Trowa asked Heero.
"No. They deserve what they get."
"OH HEERO! CHECK OUT YOUR GUNDAM!" Relena yelled through the door.
"Chikushou..." Heero cursed as he ran out the back towards the Gundams.
Duo came back first.
"Ugh...what a ride..."
"Hey Duo! Check out your Gundam!"
"CHIKUSHOU!" Duo yelled as he ran towards the Gundams too.
Heero started cussing 132807249605689027502614795678423978 words per second.

(Evil Trowa Barton: I think that's a new world record!
Angel of Blood: No, Girlie has that record
ETB: Oh that's right...)

Duo got there as well and saw all the pink Jigglypuffs, drawings, and boxers on his Gundam.
"I don't mean to sound like Woofie but...INJUSTICE!"

All the other boys got back to the house. Krillin and Gohan were just standing there watching everyone.
Darien was still sulking. Trowa was in his corner staring off into space again. Wufei was muttering about
injustice again.

"Curse those girls...we need to get revenge." Duo said.
"Yes but how?" Quatre asked.
"PU! You smell awful Quatre-buddy!" Duo said.
"......"
"We'll plan something tonight. You all had better clean up."

The girls were outside laughing their heads off.
"That sure showed them!" said Hilde.
"You can say that again!" Misty said.

That night...
"You thought you had us beat did you girls?? Well, the fun has only just begun..."

To be continued...

Jigglypuff: Ah, kinda pathetic huh? I hope the boys' will be better. And I still need votes for who you want to win!!!
I can't choose an ending till it happens!!! And of course right now these are only little pranks done by one side to
the other. The ending episode will have one big massive all out WAR!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ETB: You mean MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Jigglypuff: Whatever...
EAK: (In DBZ announcer voice that makes DBZ sound like a horror movie) Our heroes are fighting...what? OH
NO!!! They are fighting GIRLS!!! How can they survive? Will they survive? Find out in the next episode of Anime
Romance's Revenge!!!
Everyone else sweatdrops.