Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Romance's Revenge ❯ Boys vs. Girls ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime Romance's Revenge 02 - Boys vs. Girls

Jigglypuff: You people that said my fics weren't that funny… ¬.¬ You didn't read the first series like I asked now
did ya??? SEE!!! I KNEW IT!!! And I already said I was dain bramaged (a little more than usual) when I was
writing that fic. *Reads what she just wrote* That ain't a good sign…

"Revenge time"
All the boys in the room laughed Heero's evil laugh.

"Cheers!!!" The girls all said as they softly hit their different cups of "tea" (as the dubbers put it) together.
"Man that sure showed them!!!" Misty said.
"Yeah!!! I bet they're over there crying right now. Poor wittle wimply losers!!!" Hilde said.
All the girls laughed drunkily. (Hey is that a word? No...)

"Eggs?"
"Check"
"Guns?"
"Check check"
"Other annoying little things?"
"CHECK!!!"
"OK then, we're all set!!! Let mission revenge begin!" Quatre said.

All the girls had conked out already from all the "tea".

Heero and Wufei went to their stations holding their "guns". Quatre and Duo went through the back way.
Trowa stood guard.
"All set here, over." Heero said through the walky-talky.
"OK, Duo and I are now heading in."
"All clear where I am.Over." Trowa said.
"Roger that. Keep watching Trowa." Quatre said as he turned off the walky-talky.
"Time for some big trickery Duo!"
"You betcha Quatre-buddy."

"So what were we supposed to do again Gohan?" Krillin asked.
"Weren't you listening? We're supposed to wait for the signal, then get the girls' attention." Gohan said.
"Oh that's right..." Krillin said.
"And what am I supposed to do?" Tenchi asked.
"You're gonna sit this one out, so is that guy named Darien." Gohan said.
"Roger!" Darien said as he walked away.
"And what are we supposed to do???" Ash and co. asked.
"Wait for the signal. Then do what they told you to do." Gohan said.
"Oh yea...OK!"

"Got the whipped cream Quatre-buddy?" Duo asked as they finally found the girls.
"Yup. Do you have the peanut butter?" Quatre asked.
"You betcha. And who's carrying the...secret weapon??? *wink wink*" Duo asked.
"I've got it."
"OK then let's get goin!" Duo said.
Quatre used the whipped cream can and sprayed it all over the girls' hair. Duo used the peanut butter to
spread over their faces.
"I think that's that! Time for the "secret weapon"!!!" Duo said.
They set up the secret weapon and went back outside.

"What's taking them so long???" Ash asked.
"I dunno, I'll go check on them." Tracey said as he walked out the door. Chocolate spilled all over him.
"Tracey are you OK?" Ash asked.
"Yea...where'd that chocolate bucket come from???" Tracey asked.

(note:If you remember from the last episode...(note inside note: I forgot all about that bucket in the last episode!!!)
end note inside note)

Duo and Quatre went over to where Trowa was.
"It's all set up in there! Use the signal!" Quatre told Trowa.
Trowa signaled to the boys' house.
"Hey they used the signal! Let's go!" Darien said.
Gohan and Krillin flew out first. They flew up to one of the girls windows and knocked on it...HARD.
"Huh??? What's happening...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Hilde said as she woke up and saw everyone else.
"OMG!!!!!! Look at all your faces!!!!" Serena said.
All the girls in there screamed.
"My beautiful face is ruined!!!" Ryouko complained.
"Beautiful? I can't tell the difference." Aeka said to Ryouko.
"Stop fighting you two, we have to go do battle with the boys!!!" Kiyone said.
Mihoshi started running around the room.
"I can't see!!! Somebody help!!!" Mihoshi said as she tripped over a string.
A big box at the end of the room opened up...
"Huh??? What was that?" Misty asked as she looked in the direction of the box.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" All the girls screamed.
"Somebody help me!!!!!!!!" Hilde screamed.
"Huggie!!!"
"OH NO!!!! IT'S FOUND ME!!!" Hilde screamed as the purple teletubbie chased after her trying to hug her.
"Pway!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Misty screamed as she ran away from the blue teletubbie.

(Hey don't get pissed off if I don't get these colors right. I don't watch Teletubbies like some of you people out there...)

"OH LORD!!!!!" Relena said as she ran for her life.
"I love you...you love me...hey stop running!!! Don't you want a hug???" Barney asked as he/she chased Relena.
(Gee I sure hope it's a he...)
Everyone else was being chased by either a teletubbie or a Power Ranger or...Barney...

"Time for step three everyone!!! Battle stations!!!"
Gohan and Krillin came out carrying a few buckets of...something. Trowa grabbed a "gun" too and hid somewhere.
Tenchi and Darien waited by the front door. Quatre and Duo grabbed the worms. Ash and co. grabbed…well you'll
find out…don't get those sick ideas ¬_¬…
Relena-san ran out first.

(Note: I'm calling them all -san since I respect them (like a servant/follower/wish I were etc.etc.)

"FIRE!!!"
Trowa, Wufei, and Hee-san all shot their guns at Relena. Gohan and Krillin dumped the EHRM on Relena. Quatre
and Duo dumped some of the worms on Baka-Relena. (>D) Ash and co. threw eggs at the Baka. (Yup that's what
they were holding ^-^).
"EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!" Relena said as she looked down on herself.
"*sniff*…P…U..." Relena said as she looked at her shirt.
"I sure hope this isn't what I think it is…" Relena said…sweatdropping.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IT SURE IS RELENA!!!" Duo yelled.
"…ew…ew…ew…ew…ew…ew…e w…and may I stress… EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Relena said as she ran
off in her now brown and yellow stained shirt.
The boys fell down laughing. It was really just soy sauce and lemonade...
Hilde ran out next. They did the same thing.
"My jewelry!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Hilde said as she ran after Relena.
The boys fell down laughin.
All the other girls ran out too...WE'VE GOT A MAJOR FLOOD OF WHO KNOWS WHAT HERE!!!!
"YOU KNOW WE'LL BE BACK GUYS!!!" Misty yelled as she ran off with the rest.
The boys fell of their fences, roofs, wherever they were laughin their heads off.
"Man that was da BOMB!!!...literally!!!" Duo said as he and the others laughed harder.

The girls met out somewhere in the woods.
"The games are over...I suggest we go and show those boys what we're made of..." Hilde said with fire in her eyes.
"I agree...it's payback time..." Misty said as she grew blue flames in her eyes. (Water, get it? *wink wink*...you don't
get it...all well)
"I'll write the letter. The war starts at dawn tomorrow..." Hilde said.

The boys were back in the house celebrating with their own vodka "tea".
"That was the best war I've *hic* EVER been in!!!" Duo said.
"Hey Duo!!! We've got a letter in the mail from the girls!!!" Quatre yelled.
"WHAT THE [censor]???" Duo screamed as he opened the letter up.
"Dear disgusting little freaks, *hic* We propose an all-out war tomorrow at dawn. *hic* Winners get the losers to
do whatever the winners *hic* want them to do for a whole week. *hic* Come...if you dare... [add evil laughter here]
*hic*" Duo said.
"So *hic* what should we do?" Ash asked.
"Well first of all...*hic* I need to sleep..." Duo said.
Everyone else there fell anime style(except Trowa).
"Well I agree. We should get all the rest we can get before the big battle." Trowa said.
Everyone stared at Trowa as if they had seen a talking ghost or something...
"No doubt about it...this surely IS the last battle between us and the girls..." Quatre said.
Everyone looked at each other in a strange way (except No-name-san).
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I wanted to torture them more!!!" They all said.

The...err...To be continued...

Jigglypuff: YAY!!! Da big battle is next ^-^. Right now the current standings are...girls up by one vote!!! If you
boys out there want the boys to win this battle then you'd better start sendin in the reviews...with your vote of course.
Evil Ash Ketchum: (In horror anime announcer of American DBZ voice) WHAT??? A BIG BATTLE??? Oh no!!!
Will our heroes survive this one??? I don't know about you people...but I've got my fingers crossed already!!!
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of ANIME ROMANCE'S REVENGE!!!
Everyone else here sweatdrops...


REVIEW!!! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!! AND VOTE OF COURSE!!!