Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ the chibi senshi ❯ chaos returns! ooooooo scary! 0_o ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The chibi senshi

10 years after crystal Tokyo was built and chibi usa was born, Rei, Ami, minako, makoto got married and gave birth to there own baby girls. Rei named her daughter Hisui, Ami named her daughter Fubuki, Minako named her blonde gal Kylie, and finally Makoto named her girl Akarui, chibi usa will always be alone at 9 years older than the other girls.

10 years later on, one bright and sunny day in crystal Tokyo an old enemy returns even more powerful then ever, the new improved queen Nehalania accompanied by chaos!

The sailor senshi head to the gates of crystal Tokyo to destroy chaos once and for all!

All the chibi's stayed back protected by sailor moon (now chibi usa) and her parents, king Endimion and Neo-queen serenity.

After 2 hours of battling the inner senshi where destroyed and the outers (- Pluto) where knocked unconscious. Nehalania made her way to past the gates and into the palace.

****at the palace****

"Don't worry I'll protect ya guys!" sailor moon reassured standing in front of the 4 chibi senshi.

"Sailor moon, the senshi have fallen now you must stay here. If I fail I'll send you into the future, but battling chaos will use too much energy and I'll only be able to send you 5 girls leaving me and the other senshi at rest" explained Neo-queen Serenity in a reassuring voice.

"butbutbutbut………"complained Sailor moon with a sad look on her face.

Your mother is right now stay here" reinforced king Endimion as he left to fight chaos/Nehalania (in reality he was afraid to face Nehalania she really freaked him out).

"I love you!" echoed the voice of Neo-queen Serenity as she disappeared in the distance.

"Mom, Dad! Please be careful!!!!" half cried Sailor moon to her parents (who can't hear her because they were long gone.

****10 mins. Later*****

After sealing chaos in the silver crystal the palace was in ruins and a near death Neo-queen Serenity was left.

*****flash back****(neo-queen's pov)

The king got two good hits in on Nehalania but soon was destroyed by the might of chaos that seemed to have gotten even stronger. After Endimion death Sailor moon and the chibi senshi rushed to help me. We were doing fine until chaos decides to power up and destroy Sailor moon and the chibi's.

*****end flash back*****

Serenity sent chibi usa and the other chibi's to the future, to be reborn. She also sent Dianna to look after them as the sailor senshi (no longer chibi after the inners deaths)

"Now, I can rest with my friends in eternal peace" and with that she did what she said, she died in peace.

End prologue ( did ya like?)