Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ the chibi senshi ❯ Trouble in the time gates! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note:weeeee!!!!!!!! I finally got around to writing another chap!

Disclaimer: don't own sm or GW only my chibi senshi I own!

Chapter 2

"/ talking/" means the GW boys are talking through the intercom thingy in there gundams!

Daethsyth and Wing arrived at the base to meet Shenlong and Heavyarms, not too far behind Duo and Heero was Sandrock.

"/hello guys, looks as if we all got the same mission! ^_^/" greeted Quatre.

"/yup! ^_^/" stated Duo proudly.

"/so who's going to get the prisoners?/" asked Wufei

"/I'll go!/" chirped Duo.

"/ and I'll go to make sure ya don't screw up/" suggested Wufei as Duo made a funny face.

"/Trowa should go with duo/" ordered Heero.

"/fine… Get going then you braided baka!/" demanded Wufei.

Duo and Trowa jumped out of the gundams and ran into the base while the rest started covering' em.

**** somewhere else outside the base***

"I know mom told me not ta do this, but I gota help' em 2 prisoners!" Kylie said to herself. She ran into the base and took a gun out of her pocket.

*** in the small room***

Haruka and Michiru quickly kicked down the door and began running down the hall.

"Michiru we must find the kids!" Haruka reminded.

"I know I just hope the enemy doesn't find them and kill them! Then we'd be doomed!" hoped Michiru

as they ran they bumped into Kylie, all three of them fell on their butts.

"ouch!" cried Kylie "hey! Your da 2 prisoners, hmmm…. Follow me I know da way out a here!" continued Kylie.

*** where Trowa and Duo where***

"which way?" asked Duo facing a forked hallway.

" I'm not sure we'll have to.." Trowa started as he noticed 2 female and 1 male (he thinks Haruka's a male ^_^) running towards them. Duo noticed them too, and in sync they pulled out there guns.

"huh?… that's the 2 prisoners and ….. KYLIE!" duo exclaimed lowering his gun.

Kylie also noticed duo and someone else, instinctively she waved ta duo. Kylie, Haruka and Michiru stopped in front of duo and Trowa.

"well looks like we don't have ta split up after all!" Stated Duo happily.

Unknown to them a black haired oz soldier continued not too far behind them on her search for.. well them. the soldier was none other than Hisui Hino.

The unfortunate oz soldier who happened to be chasing Haruka, Michiru and Kylie ended up right behind the 5 teens. (ok so Haruka and Michiru aren't teens! But they're still fairly young!) she pulled out her gun and pointed it at them. Trowa and Duo saw this and pointed their guns at Hisui.

" so you're the nuisance all the oz soldiers are talking about maybe I should get ride of you.." threatened Hisui getting the others attention.

"Hisui?" mumbled Michiru but Hisui herd her.

"how do you know my name?" wondered Hisui narrowing her eyes into a glare.

"you guys know each other?" asked Kylie and duo in unison.

"we did" said Haruka flatly.

"maybe we should go, I hear more officers coming" suggested Trowa.

"ya we should get going! But we need ta plant some bombs first!" reminded Duo.

" DID!" chirped Kylie.

"huh? Where did you get bombs? And why?" exclaimed/ asked duo.

"'cause it da bomb! ^_^" replied kylie.

"whatever lets just get outa here!" exclaimed Haruka while grabbing Michiru and Hisui, and running towards the exit. The others followed her.

"hey let me go!" yelled the enraged Hisui who dropped her gun in the hustle.

*** time gate***

" hmmm… good, Haruka and Michiru got Hisui and Kylie… now where are the other three…. Hmmm…… what?!!" exclaimed Pluto.

"what is it?" asked Saturn.

"Apparently there was an error in sending the kids into the future, there were two transported into the past and1 into a different dimension all together. To top it all of chaos is hunting them down and will kill them if she ever finds them" informed Pluto with only a little sign of worry in her voice.

"we weren't able to beat her before. We need to some help!" stated Saturn worry written all over her face.

"I know that but who?……… the gundam pilots can help…. Where Fubuki is they have the earth special forces." Thought Pluto out loud.

" and there is also the spirit detectives where Akarui is, and the Ranma guy with his friend Ryoga where Chibi-Usa is!" added Saturn.

"yes that should be enough too beat chaos, now Saturn you go get fabuki and the special forces while I inform Haruka and Michiru of our plan." Ordered Pluto.

*** Quatre's mansion a.k.a hide out***

"so… what were you doing in there kylie?" asked Duo as everyone sat down on the couch except Hisui who was, out of Heero and wufei's "insisting", tied up onto a chair.

"helping the prisoners!" chirped Kylie.

"no! not another duo!" screamed Wufei in agony.

"huh? What is that suppose ta mean?" asked Haruka a bit confused.

"nothing, never mind" Wufei said quickly turning a bit red.

~end~

so how'd ya like?! Weeee!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE REVIEW!

\M/^_^\M/ ROCK ON!