Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam- Kun-Change ❯ Gundam- Kun-Change ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Gundam Kun Change (rewrite)
Author: Topaz Kat
Disclaimer: Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise and Ban-dai (in other words, I have no clue who actually wrote the show/manga), Ranma 1/2 is owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Futaba Kun Change is owned by Hiroshi Aro, and Shoujo Kakaume Utena is owned by _ _. I am but a poor college student who has simply lost her marbles.
Discription: What happens when you take one part Gundam Wing, one part Shoujo Kakumei Utena, add a finger's worth (yeah more alcohol) of Futaba Kun Change and Ranma 1/2, shake well, and then feed to your muse of twistedness? This fic.

Part one

Wufei stepped foreward, bringing his right arm quickly across his body to strike the imaginary opponent in the chest. He fell back onto his left leg so that he would be able to kick squarely with the right, causing them to fall. Step, step, turn, punch, block, kick, turn; the dance-like movements of the kata were performed gracefully to perfection.

He did a back-flip, one of the more complicated ways of getting out of the way of an oncoming attack, but one of the most effective. The landing was executed flawlessly, and the Chinese youth crouched down and kicked his leg out hard. One move left and this hour-long session would be over for today. He jumped high into the air, aiming for the face of his would-be attacker. He saw many enemies fall to that finishing move before.

His ankle gave way as he hit the ground. /Damnit!/ he swore as he hissed painfully. Wufei placed a hand against the wall and focused his breathing. He winced as the right ankle popped back into place, no longer disassociated from his body. /That's been happening ever since that last mission, but I can't give up yet. I have to get back to normal or I'm going to be worthless./

The blaring of the car horn outside startled him from his depressive musings. He glanced out the window of the high room onto the ground below to see what had passed.

Duo jumped out of the driver's side of the door, and started to apologize profusely to the bent-over pilot of Heavyarms. "Oh, man. Trowa, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hit the horn, honest. Are you okay?"

Trowa gave him a dirty look as he brought down his hands from his ears. "What?" he shouted back to him.

Duo looked like he was going to panic, which amused Wufei greatly. If Trowa got hurt because of him, they all knew that Quatre would kick his ass into the next millenium. "I'm really sorry Trowa, it was an accident. Honestly, I didn't mean to lean on the horn of the car."

Trowa nodded his head, once again glad that he could read lips. "It's fine Duo," he said loudly. "Don't worry about it."

Quatre came running out of the house then. The little blonde looked frantic that his lover might have been hurt through some accidental fault of Duo's. "Duo, what the hell did you do to him?" he demanded.

Wufei snickered as he turned away from the window, Trowa certainly didn't need the mothering side of Quatre at the moment. And he most certainly didn't need his over-protective lover getting supremely offensive at Duo over a silly little accident. Normally, one could trust Quatre to be the most calm and collective of them all; however, if something were to befall Trowa, their undeclared leader would lose all sense, only remember the pain that he had once caused Trowa himself.

He hobbled over to where he had placed his towel, wiping his face and neck, trying to rid himself of the slick liquid that always accompanied one of his workouts. He heard a sound of concern coming from his left and turned to see Heero standing in the doorway.

"Will you be able to function?" the messy haired pilot asked point blank.

Wufei sighed, "Yes, damnit, I'm fine. The ankle doesn't even hurt anymore."

"Good. We have a mission coming up soon and we need to go see the docs before we depart for it. You have an hour to get showered and ready before we leave to go visit."

Wufei scrubbed at his face, feeling distinctly grimy and wanting to enter the shower as soon as possible. "What's it about? And have you told the others?"

"I don't know what those wackos are cooking up, and Quatre should be telling them, why?"

Wufei smirked and gave a light snort, "Quatre, as in the same Quatre that's threatening to beat your lover into submission as of this very moment?"

Heero's eyes widened slightly. He turned and walked downstairs quickly, wanting to try and save his lover, a very large part of his continuing sanity, from the sometimes deranged blonde pilot. They really didn't need to have dissent on their hands right now, they had to leave soon for a mission that they were all clueless about.


The safehouse that the Mad Five were held up in appeared to be more then a little run-down shack. However, all of the boys had enough experience to know that with all of the equipment that they needed, the pathetic appearence was just a shameful disguise.

Heero knocked on the door and waited patiently for about three seconds; then he just opened it and went in, knowing that one of the scientists had already undone all of the security. He led the four other pilots over to a winding staircase and winced a little as he started to walk down it. He knew very well that it had to be one of the dumbest fears in the galaxy, but he hated these things.

They were greeted at the bottom of the stairs by Master O, who smiled warmly at all of them and motioned them to follow him. He led them to a room where they were surprised to see Sally Po waiting for them, and then left to tell the other doctors that the boys had arrived.

Sally was wearing a lab coat and a pair of goggles, a blow torch in her hand. She looked up and smiled at Wufei, noticing him and the others for the first time. She waved a little wave with her unoccupied hand and set about finishing up whatever it was she was making. It resembled clear liquid for a moment and then fizzed a bit more and turned red, followed by white.

She smirked as she turned off the blow torch and raised the goggles, rather pround of herself. "Hi guys, how are you all doing?"

Duo smiled at her, glad to see the only sane doctor he'd ever known, "Pretty good. What are you making?"

"Something that will help you five on your next assignment. The Mad Five brought me in because it's a little more biological than they're used to dealing with. Duo, could you hand me that little wrapped thing."

Duo found what she was pointing at quickly and handed it to. He was surprised to see that she tore open the packaging and removed a pad like what Hilde used once a month. He felt a little queasy. "You made me touch that thing?"

Sally laughed as she used the pad to wipe a slight spill of the liquid she had been making. "It's not that big of a deal Duo, it's not as if it had been used." She was surprised to see that all the pilots turned a little more on the green side than she would have thought possible. "I thought all of you had out-grown the 'girls have cooties' stage."

"It's more that it's something we don't have to deal with," Quatre explained, quickly clearing his mind of many of the evil things that his sisters had done to him out of "fun". "So we're simply not used to that sort of thing."

"Good thing most of you are never getting married then, isn't it." She smiled at the reaction that brought. She wasn't blind and she'd seen all the boys on numerous occasions: she could tell very clearly that Duo and Heero were an item, along with Quatre and Trowa.

Dr. J walked through the door then, with what would have been a charming smile if it hadn't been for the fact that in the place of where his eyes should have been, metalic goggles shone brightly. "Good, you're all here. Your next assignment is to infiltrate a school."

"That's all?" Heero asked. "Why did we need to come down here then, and why do you need all of us?"

"I'm getting to that. Trowa, do you remember the list of schools that you downloaded a while back while you were infiltrating OZ?"

The green-eyed boy nodded his head calmly, "Yes."

"We've been able to substantiate the claims of why OZ would be there and we came across something very peculiar. At the Ohtori Academy, there has been an increase in recruitment practices. However, the school itself has a very large student body with close to 6,000 spread across the different grades. We need to use all of you to optimize our chances that one of you will be able to get in. We needed you to come here first so that you can get your disguises and your backgrounds."

"What do we need disguises for?" Duo asked. While listening to J, he'd been watching Sally closely as she gave Heero, Trowa and Wufei some sort of shot. He knew that Heero had a certain amount of poison in his body at all times, waiting to be activated to kill him should he ever get caught, so it was possible that he was being injected with that. But that didn't explain Trowa and Wufei getting the shots.

"Well," G began, his moustache twitching as he talked. "OZ seems to be only recruiting the young women at this place for some very strange reason. You're going to be in drag for the most part for this assignment. The fact that they're primarially chasing young ladies is very perplaexing."

"Maybe they're just trying to get a great panty shot," Duo threw out as a joke, recalling exactly how short the average school girl's outfit was.

"That's rather unlikely," S explained as reached down to pick something up. "But I suppose that we should finish up the preparations so that you five can get out of here and investigate." When he stood up, he had a garden hose in his hands. He turned it on suddenly, spraying each of the boys to the point where they were all severely soaked.

As the hose was turned off, Wufei was busy rubbing frantically at his eyes. /Damnit! That hurts with the contacts in!/ When he felt that his eyes were no longer in severe pain, he lowered his arms, and metwith an obstacle.

Wufei looked down at himself, realizing that as he was standing very straight and tall, he could no longer see his feet. There were two largish bumps on his chest, confusing him greatly. He knew exactly what they were, and knew that they only belonged on the other half of his species. Beings such as Sally, that girl Relena, or even his deseased wife had them, not him. He gently reached up, placing his hands on his new C-cup-sized chest and pressed against them. Oh boy, they were real.

Duo was the first one able to talk, voicing the very question that pilots 1, 3, and 5 wanted an answer to now. "What was that you injected them with Sally?" The braided pilot stared at his lover, pleasently surprised to see that Heero now had a D cup. Quatre and Trowa were in some form of shock, both very confused by the large C cups that the banged pilot had grown.

"That would be what the Doctors are calling the 'Jusenkyo Formula'. You see, we discovered that back on Earth, there was this clan in Japan called the Shimerus who were able to change sex by a sudden influx of hormones whenever they got excited. J and the other scientists called me up to find the gene and give some of you a synthetic version of it. It wasn't the water that changed you, but rather the shock of the cold. We just kept the term 'Jusenkyo' because of a series of phantom springs that supposedly existed in China at some point that had the ability to change someone's sex if they had fallen into a spring. I have to admit that it's a fascinating discovery. Don't you agree?"

Wufei was busy rubbing his temples. /Just like a scientist to be thrilled with something whose sole purpose is to drive me batty./ He was feeling very picked on. "Why were Yuy, Barton, and I the only ones subjected to this wonderful find?" he snapped.

"Because," J said with a smile. "When given the right amount of training, Duo and Quatre should be able to perform the mission without the need for something so drastic. You three don't have the luxury of looking feminine enough."

Heero finally let out the breath that he had been holding and reached into his pocket. Upon the activation of hammerspace, he pulled out a gun and levelled it between J's metallic orbs. "Omae o korosu," he growled.

J took a few steps back. "Now Heero," he reminded him with a tenseness in his voice that the others hadn't heard before. "Didn't you swear to give up your life for the sake of the mission?"

"My life yes, my manhood no."

"Oh please child, you're over-reacting I think."

Heero cocked the gun at his mentor, getting ready to squeeze the trigger.

The gun was pointed at the ceiling a moment later, having fired the bullet that was now lodged above everyone's heads. Heero glared daggers at Duo and rubbed the nipple that Duo had just tweaked hard. Duo smirked and took away Heero's gun. "Now, Heero, it wouldn't be nice to kill the poor dcotor, now would it? Otherwise, it'll probably be impossible for you to get back to normal."

"Oh it'll just wear off in a few months," Sally explained.

Duo looked at Heero again and handed the gun back to his lover, "Fire away Hee-koi."

"Killing me will interfere with the mission," J spoke quickly. He smirked to himself when he saw Heero lower the gun and sighed in defeat. "Good boy-girl. Now, Sally will be giving you instructions on what to do and how to act in a few minutes, so I suggest that you use this time to adjust to your new bodies and dry off a little if you would like."

As the doctors left, Sally started handing out towels and dry clothes to the boys and boy-girls. "I know that at the moment, you're sort of upset, but believe me, this is all for the best."

"We know Sally," Wufei heaved a sigh as he took off his shirt and quickly dried himself. He grabbed his chinese jacket that he had brought with him, as it had not gotten wet at all when he'd been hosed, and put it on. He took a deep breath and let it out a second later when he discovered that his jacket would no longer close properly around his increased bust size; instead, several of the buttons were undone, exposing a severe amount of cleavage.

Sally tried to stop giggling at the display. "I see that the first thing that I'm going to have to teach you guys about is modesty."