Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam- Kun-Change ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Gundam Kun Change
Author: Topaz Kat
Disclaimer: Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise and Ban-dai (in other words, I have no clue who actually wrote the show/manga), Ranma 1/2 is owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Futaba Kun Change is owned by Hiroshi Aro, and Shoujo Kakaume Utena is owned by _ _. I am but a poor college student who has simply lost her marbles.
Pairings: 2x1, 4x3, (you'll see who) x Wufei
Rating: We're still at pg-13 I think, but if you feel that's too low, let me know.
Discription: What happens when you take one part Gundam Wing, one part Shoujo Kakumei Utena, add a finger's worth (yeah more alcohol) of Futaba Kun Change and Ranma 1/2, shake well, and then feed to your muse of twistedness? This fic.

Part Two

Sally sighed as she tried to get everyone into the small room that she had been given in order to teach the guys. /I swear, give them complicated instructions and they understand perfectly, say something like 'follow me' and it becomes "herding cats"./ She had been severely annoyed by all the running around and last minute things that everyone had to do so suddenly. Damnitall, couldn't they see that this was something important that they needed to know before they went out on their next assignments?

"Now," she began with a light smile on her face when she finally got everybody into one room. "This is what is known as a brassiere. It's also known as a bra. Heero, Trowa, Wufei, you'll be wearing these to help keep your boobs from flying about and possibly smacking you in the face." She was given several weird looks, "Hey, I have a friend who can't even exercise because her breasts are large enough that she once did smack herself in the face and nearly gave herself a concussion. Anyway, Heero, why don't you come up here and I'll give you guys a demonstration." She noticed that Heero groused a little, but for the most part, he was quiet and well-behaved. Evidently, that little talk he had had with Duo earlier on the side had an impact on him of some sort. She was pleased to note that she didn't even need to nag at Heero about removing his shirt.

"Okay, now the way that these things work is really very simple. You hook the metal prongs into their respective spaces and then pull the breast into the cup. Finally, you pull the straps taught and up so that they fit comfortably over your shoulders. Any questions thus far?"

Duo gave a smirk and asked point blank, "When do we get to learn how to undo them without looking at them?"

Sally gave him a bemused smile, "That'll be on your own time and completely up to your partners. Although I do wonder if I should worry about getting Heero and Trowa on the pill."

She was saddened to see that Quatre turned further away from the proceedings while Trowa just heaved a sigh. Evidently, things were still rather miserable between them. She had been very startled to learn that Quatre wasn't even approaching Trowa in any way, not even talking to him about the assignment coming up. And as for Trowa, while she swore that he was still trying to be his normal self, and just rolling with the punches, he seemed a little on the distant side; as if he was acting on automatic. She sincerely hoped that by the end of the mission they would be all right again.

"Are there any other questions?"

Trowa sighed, "Do they need to have straps on them?"

"Huh?" Sally asked, raising her eyebrow.

"The bras, do they need to have straps on them? My... shoulders are sensitive and can't have anything on top of them."

"Oh," the blonde doctor thought about that. "No, they don't need to have straps, I'll see what I can find for you." /Never figured Trowa to the "strapless" sort of girl... boy... whatever./

As Sally left the room, Wufei got some help from Heero in trying to put on the "damned contraption". /Whoever it was,/ the Chinese pilot thought with a growl. /To come with this bright idea, should be dragged out into the street and shot. These things hurt!/ Nope, he definitely didn't like bras.

Wufei tensed considerably when a guy's hand landed on his shoulder. He had never been the type of guy to enjoy being felt up by other males, and being turned into a girl recently just made him all the more annoyed by it. He spun around with a kick aimed straight at his would-be molesters head and was surprised to have his leg caught by Master O.

"Now, now Wufei-chan, you're never going to get a prom date that way if you keep attacking people, it's unbecoming for a lady of your status." The tall man couldn't help but grin at his young warrior's dilemma. He did truly feel sorry for him, but that wasn't about to stop him from laughing.

"Buzz off, you dirty old man," Wufei spat as he spun back around. "Unless you have something for us."

"Ah, indeed I do. I come bearing gifts for pilots 2 and 4. Your padded bras gentleman. According to Dr. G, it's impossible to tell that they're fake bras, even if you are being hugged."

Duo shuddered, "I always knew that there was something funny with the way that guy would watch me. Ick."

"I think that Duo means to say 'thank you'." Quatre responded politely.

"Hey," Duo shouted a moment or so later after he had on the bra. "Yours are bigger than mine," he teased Heero as he wrapped his arms around his lover, a hand under each breast to emphasize what he meant.

Sally returned to the room in time to see Duo flying across the room with what looked like a bruise starting on his cheek. /I see that Heero has mastered the "bitch-slap",/ she thought, rather amused. She scanned the room quickly and found Trowa leaning against the wall.

"Here you are, one strapless bra, as per your request. Do you want help getting it on?"

Trowa shook his head, "No, Cathy has to wear one like this, so I know how they work." He quickly stripped off his turtleneck and proceeded to put the new bra on.

Quatre had heard the last little bit of the conversation and turned to ask, he had a glint of jealousy in his eye. "And how is it that you know how to put on your 'sister's' bra?"

"Not that it's any of your business," Trowa began with a snarl, annoyed with his lover's coldness. "But she is something of an exhibitionist and has a habit of leaving the door to her room open while she changes." As he finished he gave Quatre a hard glare, but stopped when he saw that Quatre didn't look as angry with him as before.

Quatre on the other hand, was staring at one of the loveliest sights he'd ever seen. The bra was somewhat similar to an old-fashioned Victorian bodice. It had decorative ribbons going up and down it. And it covered a huge part of Trowa's torso: forcing his breasts together at the top somewhat, giving him some rather severe cleavage. At about half-way down the sides, it turned inwards and stopped at a point just above his navel. /Damn him,/ Quatre thought. /He's using my favorite fetish against me./

"Okay everyone," Sally said, directing everyone's attention to her again. "The next thing up on the list is to teach you guys about manners. I know that some of you have had experience with the upper crust; Heero and Quatre, this is where you two come in. I want you two to teach the others how to act appropriately; how to behave at a dinner party or some such function, how to carry themselves properly, etc. Just remember that you have to do this as girls rather than as males.

"Now, as I'm sure some of you have figured out, by the time I'm done with all of you, you are going to be attracting the attentions of several males. You must *not* take it upon yourself to bash their heads in if they compliment you," she gave Wufei a rather pointed look. "Only do that after you have told them 'no' and they refuse to listen. If in the case that your lover is getting a pass thrown at them, you *will not* attack the speaker," that time, the look was given to Quatre. She had seen how he was finally starting to warm back up to Trowa and knew that he had something of an over-protective streak. "Finally, if your own lover teases you in a low voice, you will also not beat up on them." /Heero,/ she thought.

"Now, I've also got to check out how you guys look in the uniforms that we found. We weren't able to get the uniforms that the students use at this school, but the scientists and I did manage to find some old things lurking about in this building that you can wear until you do get the proper clothing."

Sally dragged out a rack that had several uniforms on it. She was hardly surprised to see that none of the pilots rushed straight forward to grab any. /At least they haven't gotten the desire to maul each other in order to find a decent bargain,/ she thought, reliving her last trip out to buy clothes with Noin. /Looks like I'm just going to have to pick out their clothes./ The blonde doctor grabbed the first five uniforms on the rack and threw one to each pilot and sent them to go put them on.

"Sally," Duo began as he looked at the outfit Heero had been thrown. "That's not a girl's uniform."

"Neither is what Trowa has," Quatre pouted.

Sally looked at what the two boy-girls were wearing and did find herself agreeing. Heero had on what appeared to be a red sleeveless shirt and a pair of black drawstring pants. The shirt did have a v-cut to it though, showing off very well that he had breasts, so she didn't think that it would be too big of a problem. Trowa on the other hand had on a simple black uniform. It was a long black jacket, fully buttoned except for the top three, which were left undone since he couldn't get them to close over his own ample chest, and simple black slacks which had to be cinched in tight so that they wouldn't fall down.

"Okay, you're right," Sally nodded her head. "So what, their shapes make it look feminine."

"Maybe," Duo acknowledge as he crossed his arms. His own outfit was a blue, straight jumper over a white blouse. Quatre had a red skirt with a white sailor-style shirt that had a red scarf and red cuffs. "But we're supposed to be in drag," he pointed out.

"We're," Heero gritted out as he motioned to Trowa and himself. "Wearing bras and have breasts. We are in drag."

"But you're wearing boxers," Duo argued.

"Trowa's not, he doesn't wear any," Quatre put in without thinking. He pinked a moment later when what he said finally made it to his ears. He gave his lover an apologetic wince when he realized he was being glared at by the green eyed beauty.

An agitated cough disturbed them out of their own thoughts and Sally turned to inspect Wufei. She was pleased to see him in the outfit, although she hadn't realized what it would look like when she had given it to him. The black jacket was rather tight all around the chest and general torso region, showing off his flat stomach and small waist. The sleeves were loose however, demonstrated by the fact that he had his arms crossed under his breasts and glaring slightly. The bottom of the jacket flared outward, showing off that he had on what appeared to be bicycle shorts which gave off the illusion that his legs were much longer than she would have guessed. She finally met Wufei's eyes and gave him a weakish smile, knowing that he hated how he looked. "It fits though, right."

"That's hardly any consolation," the boy-girl bit out as he walked passed her.

Sally rubbed her temples and took a deep breath, feeling the mother-of-all-migraines starting behind her eyes. "We still have hair and make-up to do. Heero, you're volunteering again. Duo, would you please help me?"

After taming Heero's hair at the brave death of three combs and two brushes, she added a little bit of pink blush and darkish eye shadow. She thought that he really did look lovely overall, but the effect was ruined by the way he was glaring at her.

Next was Trowa, who was still glaring at his blonde mate. Quatre for his part looked very apologetic and figured out what to do with the troublesome bang that blocked half of Trowa's sight. He grabbed some of the gel that Sally had with her and between the two of them, they managed to work in enough that it could be then slicked back behind his ear and bobby-pinned into place. The only problem was that when both eyes were revealed, his gaze was extremely intense. However, after some light brown eye shadow was added, some of the lioness glare was soothed.

She took a deep breath then, preparing to do battle with Wufei and turned back to the chair she had been using and was surprised to see her target sitting in front of her with his hair hanging free form his pony-tail. He still looked upset, but the effect was still there, his appearance dramatically less confrontational. She gave his silky black hair a few swipes with the brush, softening it and took a step. "You know," she said with a smile. "You're going to take less time in the morning to get ready then me.

"Guys, I declare you, 'ladies'."