Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam- Kun-Change ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Gundam Kun Change
Author: Topaz Kat
Disclaimer: Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise and Ban-dai (in other words, I have no clue who actually wrote the show/manga), Ranma 1/2 is owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Futaba Kun Change is owned by Hiroshi Aro, and Shoujo Kakaume Utena is owned by _ _. I am but a poor college student who has simply lost her marbles.
Pairings: 2x1, 4x3, (you'll see who) x Wufei
Rating: We're still at pg-13 I think, but if you feel that's too low, let me know.
Description: What happens when you take one part Gundam Wing, one part Shoujo Kakumei Utena, add a finger's worth (yeah more alcohol) of Futaba Kun Change and Ranma 1/2, shake well, and then feed to your muse of twistedness? This fic.

Part Three

Duo sighed as he read through his papers, trying to figure out the full extent of his disguise. He'd been given the name of Tendo Akane, some young woman who was supposed to inherit a rather large and prestigious dojo. He was fairly certain though, that the people he was bound to be mixing with on a regular basis were of the well-to-do class and would look upon him as a charity case. It wouldn't be the first time, but he was really getting tired of people looking down their noses at him.

Heero had fallen asleep next to him, for once glad that he didn't have to fly the damn plane, Quatre had chartered one for them. The change that had forced him, Trowa, and Wufei into the softer sex had left them extremely exhausted. None of them would be waking up during this trip. Duo was happy though, it wasn't often that he got to look upon the sleeping face of his lover, Heero almost always awake after he had conked out for the night.

He took the folder that held Heero's disguise. Upon opening up the file, he learned that Heero too, was also a charity case. His name was Saotome Ranma, and he was the daughter of some very famous martial artist. Again, Duo understood that neither he nor Heero were going to be hanging out with the popular crowd, wealthy people just didn't like those that were below them in stature.

"So who are you guys?" Quatre asked quietly, disturbing Duo's thoughts.

/Except for Quatre, he's cool about status and all that other shit./ "Hee-chan and I are scholarship cases. Meet Saotome Ranma and Tendo Akane. What about you and Tro?"

Quatre brushed Trowa's hair back over his ear, it was at an easy angle for him to reach since the green-eyed boy-girl had fallen asleep with his head in his lap. "Trowa's the daughter of some well-known local star name Kahuro Iroka, I'd like you to meet Shimeru Futaba. And as for me, I'm the daughter of band of gypsies that somehow ended up in Japan, my name is Shime Misaki."

"Hello," came a tired voice. Duo and Quatre turned to see Wufei stretching and cracking his neck. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Tenjou Utena."

Quatre smiled. "Good morning Utena-chan, did you sleep well."

"Not at all, Misaki-chan. These seats are a pain in the neck."

Duo snorted, "Why else would our lovers slept on us?"

"I don't know, maybe you wore them out?" Wufei muttered. He was surprised when both Quatre and Duo turned pink. "Don't tell me that I'm right."

"I don't think you are," Quatre began, still blushing. "It's just that I think that both he and I are thinking about it and just haven't done anything yet. What's it like any way?"

"What?" Wufei looked confused. "Sex with a girl?"

"Well, yeah," Duo coaxed at him. "You know. I mean, you were married and all, right?"

"Meiran and I hated each other, and the elders knew it. They weren't about to force us to sleep together. They wanted us to like each other enough so that we would have many children. Thank the gods that that never happened."

"Yeah," Duo teased and he stared at Wufei's feminine form. "Some how, I just can't picture you being the best father material."


The school was very crowded, that was the first thing that Wufei noticed as he scoped out the place they would be investigating. He hadn't quite believed the doctors when they had said that there was some 6,000 students, that just seemed like too many to deal with. But it was true, the place was so packed, that it was hard for him to notice possible escape routes. It was something that he always did when he was on assignment; check out how good the security was so that if something were to go wrong, he'd have an exit.

The second thing that he realized was that students were way too curious for their own damn good. He and the others had been getting stared at the entire morning, and while he knew on the inside that it was because none of them were dressed in the school's clothes, there was a part of him that wondered if the students knew that their newest class mates were actually boys.

The woman leading him and the others around was driving him nuts. She would go on and on about how it was important for them to get their new uniforms soon, as it was against the rules for them to not be wearing anything else.

"Excuse me," Wufei interrupted, drawing an irate glare from the woman who was leading them around. "There's no such rule. 'Students must be dressed in proper clothing at all times'," he quoted and then showed it to the agitated woman. "This means that if we wish to wear our school uniforms, we can." He loved watching her expression change from high-and-mighty to embarrassed.

The rest of the tour throughout the school went on smoothly. They were also shown some of the places outside of the school itself. While they were on the ground floor still, their guide pointed out the wonderful rose garden that was always in bloom. Since Wufei had always loved flowers, he leaned out the window a little to see them better and was surprised to see something he hadn't noticed before.

Outside the greenhouse was a very lovely young woman. She had dark skin and light purple hair. It wasn't a color he was used to seeing on anyone and Wufei wondered if she actually dyed it. The other person in the greenhouse was a tall, very pale young man, also with strangely colored hair, only his was green. He realized a moment later that the two were arguing over something, what he wasn't sure.

Wufei saw red as he watched from afar the young man strike the girl harshly across the face. The boy-girl found himself leaping out the low window a moment later and run forward in time to grab the youth's hand before he could strike the girl again. He pulled the long limb up sharply behind the green haired boy's back and forced him to his knees.

"How dare you," he hissed as he pulled the youth's arm up higher behind his back. "What the hell gives you the right to hit her?"

The young man winced, "She is my fiancée, mind your own business."

"If she is your fiancé, you should honor her for putting up with an asshole like you."

"Miss Tenjou," the woman teacher ran up to them. "Let go of the vice-president of the student council right now."

Wufei looked down at the young man he had on his knees. "You would be wise not to beat your fiancé again, especially if you know what's good for you. You'll keep your arm for now." Wufei let go with a slight throw and turned to face the woman behind him.

"Miss Tenjou," she reprimanded severely. "That is not the proper way for a young lady to act."

"And what exactly were you going to do about it?"

"Tell the president and let him handle the matter appropriately."

"Ah," Wufei nodded insincerely. "In other words," he began as he walked passed her to join the others, ignoring all the students that had stopped to watch. "You weren't going to do dick."


Wufei let out a sigh as he put his forehead on the table in his and the other pilots' suite. He was going to catch such Hell from Yuy for breaking cover, he knew it.

"Wufei," Heero started as he put a hand on Wufei's shoulder.

/Oh boy,/ the boy-girl thought. /Here it comes./

"Nice job. But next time, beat the guy up in private so that you don't get noticed."

Wufei blinked in confusion and turned to look at Heero. "You agree with my actions then?"

"We didn't know the situation, she might very well have done or said something that rightfully pissed him off, but I think I would have done something similar, yes."

A knock sounded at the door, causing the two pilots to look at it in surprise. The others were off setting up the rooms so Wufei got up to answer it.

On the other side was the tallest, palest man Wufei had ever seen. Long red hair hung straight behind the young man's back and he had the most curious shade of blue eyes Wufei had seen in a long time. The young man smiled down at him, "Ah, you must be the fiery Tenjou Utena that I've been hearing about. I'm Kiryuu Touga, the student council president." He offered his hand out to shake.

Wufei looked at it with disdain, "You're that green haired bastard's friend aren't you?"

Touga smiled again and withdrew his hand, "Yes, Saionji and I have known each other for some time. I will say that you made quite the impression on him, he's been ranting for the last several hours about being embarrassed in public by a new student."

"Someone should have made that impression on him sooner then. What do you want anyway?"

"I stopped by to introduce myself, and I happened to notice that there was a small package on the floor outside your room," he handed Wufei a small, velvet box. Wufei looked at as if it would bite. "I think that you should open it," the red head said with a smile as he left.

Wufei closed the door and turned to find the others smirking at him. "Don't look at me like that, I didn't ask him to come here," he snapped.

"So what," Duo crowed. "Open up the present he gave you and let us see what your not-so-secret-admirer gave you."

"He said it was on the floor, anyone could have left it there."

"Oh please," Quatre said with a smile. "Everyone uses that rouse of mentioning someone else when they're talking about themselves. Come on, open it already."

Wufei regarded the two remaining boys carefully, "You two are very strange." When he opened up the small box, he was pleased to see a lovely ring with a rose signet much like the school's crest lying inside. "It's just a ring," he explained. "Nothing to get over-excited about."

Trowa took the ring from him and turned it about in several directions, trying to look at it better. "Yes, but if he's giving you a ring now, he's very sure of himself. I'd be willing to bet that he expects to sweep you off your feet."

"If that's the case, he's a fool. I'm not into men."

"So," Duo said with a smile. "Does that mean you're a lesbian?"

The second knock on the door in as many minutes prevented Wufei from pounding the braided pilot. Opening it revealed the dark young woman that Wufei had stopped from being hurt earlier. "Hello," she said sweetly. "My name is Himemya Anthy, I'd like to welcome you to Ohtori Academy. Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

Duo smiled a bright grin and gently bowed to her, "My name is Tendo Akane, and that over there is Soatome Ranma."

Quatre gained her attention next, "I'm Shime Misaki, this is my friend Shimeru Futaba."

Anthy turned to Wufei, smiling at him softly. "And you must be Tenjou Utena. I have a message for you from my fiancé. Saionji wishes to duel with you behind the school at four o'clock this afternoon if you can make it." With that she nodded at everyone and said good-bye.


Wufei walked by himself out to where he was suppose to fight with Saionji. He was surprised to see a high wall standing in his way. After tucking the chain that he had put the ring on(it was too big for him to wear on any of his fingers), he got a good running start and jumped up over it by bouncing off of the sides. As he landed, Wufei gave a groan of displeasure as he looked up at the huge spiral staircase.

The walk up wasn't as bad as he would have expected, but his bad ankle was starting to bother him again by the end of the last step. He looked out onto the flat open, wide space before him, it certainly didn't look like any dueling ring he'd ever been in. When he glanced up at the ceiling casually, he realized that there had been some sort of three-dimensional castle projected onto it. Wondering if its purpose was to distract or purely decorative, Wufei spent a moment pulling his hair back into the tight ponytail he used whenever he would fight.

Anthy walked towards him, this time she was dressed very differently from when he first saw her. She had on a red ball gown of some sort, and had gold shoulder braces on it, finishing off the regal ness of her outfit was the small gold crown she wore atop her head, nestled in her lavender locks.

Anthy walked over to him, "I am the Rose Bride," she explained. She smiled at him as she pined a white rose to his chest, resting it high on his expanded breast. "You have to knock off Saionji's rose," she explained. "Good luck, Miss Tenjou."

Wufei saw Saionji glare and start to raise his hand. "If you harm her," he warned smoothly. "I will not keep my promise about letting you keep your arm."

Saionji chuckled, "Don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're a girl. I will win this."

"Cocky little bastard aren't you. Very well, I accept your challenge. And if you truly feel that you're really that good, then I won't expect this to take very long. One of the sad things about arrogance, it often belies the truth of the individual.

"Enough with these stupid formalities, draw your weapon, and let us begin."

Wufei could only stare as he watched Anthy call the sword out from within her body. He raised an eyebrow as Saionji finished the dance by pulling it fully from her chest. For the first time since he came to this school, Wufei sensed that there was much more to this place than met the eye. For as hard as he had tried, he could not see how the trick was completed by the couple, and it unnerved him.

"Begin," was the only warning that he got that Saionji was going to attack.

Wufei was at a disadvantage in the early beginning, he was still not used to his current female form, which carried its weight differently than his male form. Seething through his teeth, he dodged and ducked about the almost wild sword thrusts as best he could. What truly annoyed him about the situation was that he could clearly see where Saionji was fumbling in his forms. If he hadn't been stuck in a new body and compensating as a result, he would have disarmed the green haired son-of-a-bitch within the first few minutes.

"What's this, Tenjou?" Saionji taunted. "You're not putting your sword where your mouth is. Perhaps you were just boasting, I think that that is very likely." Saionji lunged forward, almost knocking the sword from Wufei's hand. It didn't work very well however, because Wufei ended up bending backwards and pouncing into a back-flip to avoid the uncontrolled blow.

Alas, he was not prepared for what happened when he stood back up. Saionji took another sharp swing across his body, this time nearly knocking off the white rose pinned to his breast. Unfortunately, the move knocked his sword from his hand. Wufei's attention turned to the side to see his blade slide across the better part of a half of the dueling ring.

Saionji smiled an almost evil grin as he looked at Wufei. "Really, Miss Tenjou, that was hardly worth all of your bravado. I barely even worked up a sweat defeating you."

Wufei had crouched down a little, preparing to do battle the only way he had left. Saionji had disarmed him, that was true, but the rose was still pinned to his shirt, which meant that he hadn't lost yet. "It's not over 'til one of us deflowers the other, correct? You still haven't managed to do that."

"A minor setback," Saionji muttered as changed the grip on his hand so as to rush his opponent. "One that I intend to correct as of now." With that, he charged Wufei, intent on cutting off the rose.

Another backward bend and falling into a roll saved Wufei that time. It was much closer than the last strike, he could practically feel the wind of the sword blow past his body. When he stood up this time however, Wufei knew instantly that something was off. He looked down at his body while Saionji prepared for his next attack, and watched in horror as the tight fabric stretching across his breasts strained for only a few moments longer before it ripped along the faint line that Saionji had just cut. One breast was fully exposed to the air, and the other one was half exposed.

Wufei looked up, his eyes considerably more narrow then before, in time to see Saionji charging at him once again. He stepped back onto his left leg, taking the weight off of the right. When Saionji moved into his reach, Wufei kicked him squarely in the chest. The result was that Saionji staggered backwards a moment and Wufei performed another back-flip to get out of his way.

The boy-girl took less then three running steps before he crouched down low and then jumped up rather high. He aimed for the face of his attacker with one foot and as he was rebounding off of Saionji, he flipped backwards once again, grabbing onto the youth's sword hand and squeezing it so that he would let go.

As he landed, Wufei forgot to revel in the fact that his ankle stay in place, he had to enact justice first. Wufei switched the grip of the sword to one of a downward slash and brought quickly along Saionji's fallen body. The green haired young man stared in disbelief as first he saw the green rose that had been attached to his own chest fly away, and then his pants fell down.

Wufei tossed the sword beside the fallen youth and walked to where his own sword had fallen. As he picked it up and sheathed it, he turned to look at the man he had just defeated. "The next time you want to peek at a woman's chest, I advise that you don't."

As he turned back around, he was startled to come face to face with Anthy. "What is it?" he asked, looking around for something that he could try and pull over his exposed form.

"The prize of the duel is the Rose Bride," she explained. "You are my fiancé now."

Wufei choked and span towards her. "What? That's nonsense, I'm not your fiancé."

"But you are Utena-sama. To the one who can defeat the duelists, they are awarded the control of the powers of the Rose Bride."

Wufei rubbed at his temples, "Oh shit."

"It's really not as bad as you might believe," Touga spoke from behind him somewhere. Again Wufei spun around, getting annoyed at being surprised all the time, and bumped tits-to-stomach with the tall red head. Touga looked down for only a moment, enjoying the view. "I think you might like this," he said, offering the boy-girl a jacket that Wufei could use to wrap around himself.

Wufei took it quickly, turning around and putting it on while muttering, "Peeping Tom."

"We should go back to your room now, Utena-sama," Anthy smiled. "I'll fix you dinner and mend your jacket."


Wufei wondered exactly what he could say to avoid getting the proverbial crap kicked out of him by Heero and the others. If he had known what the consequences would be, having Anthy all around now and possibly jeopardizing the mission, he would have ignored Saionji and the duel altogether.

Heero was the one to open the door, he looked more than a little surprised to see Anthy standing behind Wufei with an enigmatic smile on her face. "Back so soon? Have fun beating the hell out of Saionji?"

"Yes and no," Wufei explained cryptically as he pushed pass.

Heero turned to Anthy, "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Oh no Ranma-kun. That won't be necessary, I'm Utena-sama's fiancé now, and I must look after her."

Quatre sat up instantly from where he had been lounging on the couch. "What's this?"

"To the winner of the duels is the Rose Bride Misaki-kun," she explained with a soft smile.

"But that's not right," Duo interrupted. "You're a human, you don't trade human lives like that."

"It is the way things have always been done, Akane-kun. The victor becomes my fiancé. I do whatever he," she looked at Wufei. "Or she wishes."

Trowa sighed and stood up. "I'll go make up the extra bed in Utena's room for you," he explained, knowing that they could probably figure this out in the morning.

"Thank you very much Futaba-kun," Anthy smiled.

/This is gonna suck so much, it ain't funny./ Wufei thought, feeling rather depressed.