Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam- Kun-Change ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Gundam Kun Change
Author: Topaz Kat
Disclaimer: Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise and Ban-dai (in other words, I have no clue who actually wrote the show/manga), Ranma 1/2 is owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Futaba Kun Change is owned by Hiroshi Aro, and Shoujo Kakaume Utena is owned by _ _. I am but a poor college student who has simply lost her marbles.
Pairings: 2x1, 4x3, Touga x Wufei (although it's sort of unwanted)
Rating: We're still at pg-13 I think, but if you feel that's too low, let me know.
Description: What happens when you take one part Gundam Wing, one part Shoujo Kakumei Utena, add a finger's worth (yeah more alcohol) of Futaba Kun Change and Ranma 1/2, shake well, and then feed to your muse of twisted ness? This fic.

Part Four

Wufei woke up slowly, blearily blinking his eyes and squinting at the bright light passing through the window shade. It took him a moment to realize that there was someone in the room with him, and that they were standing directly in front of his bed. He blinked twice, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes and continued to stare until they focused a little better. It was Anthy, holding a tray with what looked like a cup of something.

"Good morning Utena-sama," she smiled at him politely, her eyes completely closed.

/Shit,/ he thought. /I was hoping that that had been a nightmare./

"I brought you some tea to help you wake up, Utena-sama. And I finished mending your clothes from yesterday. Is there anything else you would like me to do for you this morning before I head off for the garden?"

Wufei sat up slowly, trying to focus at the ungodly hour. "No, thank you Anthy. But please, stop calling me Utena-sama."

"Why is that Utena-sama?" the girl asked calmly.

"Because it makes me uncomfortable."

"I'm sure that you'll get used to it Utena-sama."

Wufei sighed, giving up on the fight. "Okay. Have a good day Anthy."

"You as well Utena-sama. May I make a suggestion before I leave though?"

Wufei sighed again, taking the cup into his hands and drinking slowly. "Sure, shoot."

"You might want to sleep with a nightgown Utena-sama, it will cover you up better then just boxers, that way you won't catch a chill."

Wufei flushed, hating his current body more than he had earlier. He looked down and realized that, yes, Anthy was right, he'd slept without a t-shirt the night before and his breasts were in full view. He hated them. "I forgot to put on a t-shirt last night, that's all, thank you Anthy."

"You're welcome Utena-sama, it is what I'm here for after all. Have a good morning."

As she left the room, Anthy wandered out into the common room, where she met Duo and Quatre. "Good morning Akane-kun, Misaki-kun. Did you sleep well?"

Quatre was still somewhat annoyed that there was a disturbance to the mission, so he just nodded at her curtly. "Yes, we did Anthy. Where are you off to this morning?"

"I must tend to the roses," she said with a smile as she left.

The door closed and Duo shivered violently. "Is it just me, or is she creepy?"

"Well, it's not just you that she makes uncomfortable, if that helps at all. So what happened last night when Heero tried to hack into the school again?"

"His computer kept crashing. He'd make it into the main page where all the students and faculty are listed, but then it would crash. He kept working at it until three this morning, then I woke up and took his laptop away from him."

Quatre nodded, Heero had a severe habit of putting the mission first and his health second. "Trowa can take a whack at it later this afternoon. Hopefully, that won't be happening any more and there won't be any new additional problems to the mission."

"It's not my fault that Anthy showed up," Wufei declared as he walked into the room to wash out his mug.

"No, but you were the one who decided on sticking your neck into what was happening," Duo pointed out.

"Leave Wufei alone," Heero muttered as he came out, his hair even more of a mess than usual. "You would have done the same thing and you know it."

"Nah, not me," Duo smiled. "I would have waited until Saionji was alone and then beaten the crap out of him."

"Maybe so," Wufei consented. "But you still would have stuck your head out into it anyway, so shut up. I'm not going to put up with being told that this is completely my fault."

"Enough," Heero declared, rubbing his head. He was getting a headache again. He had found that recently, he had to deal with them at an increasing rate. It was something that was leaving him very unsettled. "Trowa, I've got classes this morning. Would you take a crack at the computer?"

Trowa nodded. "Sure, I can work on it for a while. Would you also like me to take a peak at yours and make sure it hasn't caught a virus? If it kept crashing last night, there might be something wrong with it."

Heero shook his head. "I already checked on that this morning. It's fine."

Quatre gave Heero a firm look, "If there was nothing wrong with your computer, we wouldn't be stuck in this position in the first place." He left the room to go grab a shower at that point.

Duo gave Trowa a confused look, jerking a confused thumb at Quatre's retreating back. "What's up with him? Sleeping with hard-ons you won't let him touch you with?"

Trowa sighed agitatedly, glaring somewhat at Duo, which was a lot more disconcerting now that both his eyes were exposed. "No. He doesn't want to do anything; I'm not the one stopping him. It's not my fault that he's being a jerk."

Wufei re-entered the room and the conversation, "You should tell him to make up his mind then. Yesterday, it sounded as if he was considering trying things with you as you are now. If he's changed his mind, he shouldn't be taking it out on the rest of us. Besides, since when was his libido so fucking active?"

Trowa gave a wicked grin, a rarity indeed, "Since a few months ago." He went to pick up the computers to try and hack into the school with, leaving them all a little confused.

Heero walked to the door, heading out to his first class of the day. At the foot of the door, he discovered a bouquet of roses and two cards. He bent over and picked them up, returning back inside to disperse them to the one they were addressed to. "You have fan mail Wufei."

Wufei took the offered objects, waving a good-bye at his fellow boy-girl. He opened the first note and flushed a bright red at the contents of the letter, amusing Duo to no end. The second note was a challenge for the rose bride from someone named Miki. He sighed and bitched mentally about how much more of a pain this was becoming then he had thought it would.

Trowa interrupted his thoughts with an announcement. "There, I've got the computers set up so that mine's running a scrambler on their anti-hacking software. Have Heero take another wack at after his classes, okay Duo."

Duo nodded, "yeah, I can do that. He's got the afternoon free, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem."


Heero sat under one of the large trees. Trowa's program had been running smoothly, distracting the schools main computer for the most of the day, freeing up his own computer to do some delving into the system. He had a kettle of hot water for his tea nearby him, needing something to drink more often then not. The air was peaceful and he was just about to crack that final code that was blocking him from the main sector of student and faculty listings. A sudden, loud shriek made him look up instantly.

Duo was running towards him with what Heero could only described as a pack of boys charging on his heels. Somewhere between twenty and thirty boys were chasing his lover and the boy-girl found that he should do something to help.

He knew he shouldn't have worried though as Duo span around to kick two boys in the face simultaneously, knocking them backwards. He had pushed off of them as well, knocking him into three others, pushing them to the ground as well. The braided boy in drag continued at this pace of one-on-multiple battle for several minutes, going to the extent where he was even able to knock several pursuers in the face with his thick braid. Heero was about to applaud, pleased that he didn't have to interfere when a loud shout grabbed his attention.

"Tendo Akane, you have proven a strong opponent indeed. As I said earlier, all ladies should have a man to protect her; therefore any man capable of defeating you should be the one to date you. And as you have left me, Kuno Tatewaki, the Blue Thunder, second only to Saionji, as your opponent, then you must really want it to be me. Therefore, if you defeat me, you shall have me." The youth speaking this was dressed much like any kendo player that Heero had seen on the campus, a bokken in his hands at the ready.

/Ba-what?/ Heero was more than slightly confused. He stood up, watching the battle more intently, hoping that Duo would be okay. He knew that his lover was more then capable of disposing of this nuisance, but could he do it without killing the jerk?

Duo sighed, flipping his hair out of the way somewhat. He crouched down low, getting into a powerful attack stance, waiting for the right chance to kick ass. "How about I just kick your ass, and you leave me the hell alone? I'm not interested in you."

"Ah, but as you are woman, you are attracted to strong men, so you must be protected by that which you desire." With that declaration, Kuno charged towards the braided youth.

He halted a moment later, his nose crushed by the tea kettle having flown into it. One hand twitched violently and the young man staggered back a few feet. "Who threw that?" he demanded as he looked around.

A goddess with fire in her eyes stepped out from behind the tree. "She said she wasn't interested. You should get your ears cleaned out so that you can hear things the first time." Heero walked out towards them both, walking in front of Duo so as to protect him if needed, bending low to pick up his tea kettle.

He went back to the tree he had been sitting against, knowing that the computer had lost connection with the school's computer, but knowing that he'd be able to do it again... he hoped. He turned back to Duo and smiled a little smile, ignoring Kuno. "Shall we go Akane?"

Duo nodded, smiling back. Heero didn't have to bend over the way that he had to pick up both the tea kettle and the computer; he was showing off his ass, a feature that he knew lover fancied, teasing him lightly. "Sure thing, lead the way." He turned to look at Kuno, who was still standing immobile, pulling down his lower eyelid and sticking his tongue out. "You really should listen to others every once in a while."


"That was very nice of you to save me Heero, but you didn't have to." Duo pointed out as he grabbed the door for his lover, since both of his arms had been full.

"I know, but I was bored. I've been staring at a computer for the last fifteen hours on and off. I needed to do something active."

Duo looked him up and down for a moment, removing the laptop and setting the tea kettle aside. He took both of Heero's hands in his own and started walking backwards to their bedroom, "If it's active you want..." The door closed behind them.


The two lovers came out of the room sometime later to witness Wufei's general grousing about the day to Quatre and Trowa while Anthy was off in the corner folding their boxers. She took it upon herself to do the laundry of everyone in the small flat and refused to take "no" for an answer. She seemed to be more than off in her own little world though, clearly not paying attention to anything that was happening around her and just singing a happy little tune to herself.

"Miki knew what he was doing," Wufei explained to the two other pilots. "But he seemed to be unfocused after a few moments. He was fairly easy to defeat actually. It was strange," the boy-girl remarked as he sharpened his sword. "He said something about everyone having to do this to try and gain the power of the bride, but aside from that magic trick Anthy does, I don't know what other gifts she might possess. I wonder if this is what it is we're supposed to be investigating while we're here. Maybe OZ thinks that her parlor tricks might be of use to them."

Duo sat down next to Trowa, watching as the green eyed boy-girl was working on the school's computer once again. "No luck with the hack job, huh? Maybe Heero should try again." If Wufei was talking as Anthy wasn't there, about their assignment in the open, than Quatre must have felt it was safe enough to talk openly about everything. Although, it did leave him wondering, he'd knew of more than one occasion where someone may act as if they weren't paying attention, but actually were.

Trowa nodded a little, frowning at his laptop. "That would be good, but he can't do it until I hook them up together again and run the scrambler through their system."

"Oh," Quatre left a moment and returned with more notes like the ones that had been outside the door earlier that morning. "These came for you two," he said, handing one to Duo and one to Heero. "And these are yours, Wufei," he said, handing the Chinese boy-girl two more notes.

Duo opened his up, standing next to Heero to see what his had said as well. "'Sweet Akane-chan,'" he read aloud to everyone. "'Your prowess and abilities impress me greatly. I wish to know you better. I hold my claim on you, for it is my right to, since you have chosen me as your protector. Forever yours, Kuno Tatewaki.'" He frowned, "this guy doesn't know when to quit does he?"

Heero nodded gravely. "No he doesn't. 'Dearest Tree-born-kettle-girl, my heart leaps with joy at your strength. Your eyes flare with the fire that ignites my very soul. Forever yours, Kuno Tatewaki.' This is really bad. We don't need anymore distractions than we have already."

Wufei nodded, glancing at the most recent of Touga's "love letters". They tended to tread along the path of pure smut as far as he was concerned, or at the very least, thinly-veiled lust, and it disturbed him more than a little. Such things that were written should be said between true lovers and not someone trying to woo the other.

He opened the other letter and sighed. "It's another challenge," he turned to look at Anthy. "Who's Juri?"

Anthy looked up from where she had finished separating out the laundry from itself, all the clothes neatly piled. "She is the fencing team's captain. She is much focused, you'll like her. She won't like you, but you'll appreciate her honesty at least, since she'll come right out and tell you what it is she wants."

Wufei nodded, turning back to the others. "That's good to hear at least. Still, looks like I'm going to be too busy keeping up this front for a while yet."