Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Goddess Who Changed Destiny ❯ Reinforcements ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: What's this? I'm starting the notes at the top this time?! Hai, I'm getting tired of doing them at the bottom. NEone know why I'm not getting my reviews in my email? My deepest sympathy goes out to the victims of the US terrorist attack. All the while I was at school, I was afraid for my dad's life, because he went to the east coast for a business trip. (He was okay, if any of you were wondering!) NEhoo, votes!

THE COUPLE POLLS HAVE CLOSED!!! You'll have to read to find out who won, tho.

We have more title suggestions! Now, ppls, vote on one of these or make up your own, cuz I NEED A TITLE!!!!

Artemis's Helping Hand- 1

A Goddess's Pity- 1

The Sun Shines Brighter With You- 4

Almost forgot. Disclaimer: Would I be writing one of these if I owned 'em? I'm sure we all know that an anti-social, broke seventh-grader wouldn't own Sailormoon and Ronin Warriors (or Gundam Wing!!!). SO STOP BOTHERING ME, ALREADY!!!

That's all, OWTS!

"What's wrong, Usagi?" asked Ryo. Usagi (I'm gunna call her Usagi, cuz I keep messing up and writing that instead of 'Bunny') looked up from her egg and bacon, which she had been poking with her fork. The others looked up, listening expectantly.

"Well… I kinda had this weird dream, and somebody told me to ask you guys for training. Do you have any idea what they meant?" Sage nodded.

"I think I have a pretty good idea of what they meant. Do you want us to train you, Bunny?" (Most of the guys call her by their own nicknames later on.) Usagi nodded enthusiastically.

"Hai! Onegai, minna-chan?" She pouted pleadingly. (Ya know, puppydog eyes. Ya get them all the time when the kid you're babysitting wants to stay up another 10 minutes. -_-*) The boys glanced at Ryo, their unofficial leader. His tiger blue eyes regarded the girl. After a while, he said,

"Why not? We have nothing else to do." The girl grinned, hugged each of the Ronins (making all but Kento blush), and ran upstairs to change from her pajamas. Kento blinked, then glanced at the others, who were frozen in embarrassment. He looked down at his plate (which was empty), and then at the others' (which were almost full). Seeing that they weren't going to finish, he pulled the nearest plate towards him and began to consume its contents. (LOL)

~*~

"Come on, Bunny!" Kento complained. "You punch like a girl!"

"I am a girl, smart one!" she argued, aiming another punch at Kento's chest. She pulled her hand back and shook it, trying to get rid of the pain. "What are ya wearing, anyway, a bullet-proof jacket?!" Kento grinned.

"I work out a lot," he replied. Usagi resumed her punching, mumbling about 'baka otokos' and 'sexist yaros'.

~*~

Artemis glared at the congregation of demi-gods who she had called into her realm. None of them were listening to her- instead they were gossiping amongst each other. Only one was silent, standing off to the side. Artemis smiled gratefully and walked over to him.

"Trowa, do ya think you could quiet these boisterous demi-gods down a little?" The god of silence nodded, not opening his eyes, and pulled a golden flute out of subspace. He opened his eyes as he played a soft tune on it. The other immortals immediately settled down.

"Thank you. Now, I need some of you to help me. As you know, Hades is trying to kill the Tsuki no hime. If you're a coward and don't want to stand up to him, you can leave right now," Artemis said. All but Aime, Duo, Sekai, Trowa and four other demi-gods- Heero, Wufei, Quatre and Artemis's twin brother, Apollo- left. Artemis sweatdropped.

"Cowards…" she mumbled, referring to the absent demi-gods.

"Their not cowards. They're just smart," mumbled Apollo, Artemis's twin. Artemis rolled her eyes.

"Baka… Anyway, I need you guys to assume mortal form and keep an eye on things for me. I also need some guardians for Usagi-hime," Artemis explained. The others nodded their heads. "Okay. Heero, Duo, Wufei, Quatre and I will stay in dimension 7895. (A/N: Where Usagi is.) Aime and Trowa will keep an eye on the other senshi to make sure they don't come after her. Sekai, you stay at the dimensional gates, and Apollo, I want you to stay here and keep an eye on Selene. Make sure she doesn't try to ruin everything. Got it? Good. Now, move out!"

~*~

"Why do we hafta go to school?" Usagi whined, glaring in distaste at the uniform she was forced to wear. Ryo grinned. Usagi had been obligated to wear the boys' version of the uniform, because they did not own the girls' version.

"Don't worry, you look fine. No one's going to notice what you're wearing… ano, maybe they will, but if they make fun of you for it, they'll hafta answer to my fist," Kento consoled (A/N: ::runs around screaming::: AHHHHH! I USED A VOCAB WORD! What is the world coming to?), pounding his right fist into the palm of his hand. Usagi had to grin.

"Doomo, Kento-kun," she said.

"Doo itashimashite, Bunny-chan!" he replied.

~*~

"Class, we have several new students today. Please come up and introduce yourselves, minna-san," the sensei said, addressing the uncertain-looking group in the back of the class. The boy with braided hair grinned and walked up to the front of the class.

"Ossu, minna-san! Ore wa Duo Maxwell!" he chirped. The platinum blonde-haired boy was next.

"Ohayo, watashi wa Quatre Winner." This boy was more withdrawn and shy-looking. The next to come up had black hair pulled into a tight ponytail at the nape of his neck.

"Ore wa Wufei Chang."

"Heero Yuy," was the next student's name. He had messy dark brown hair that fell into his dangerous prussian blue eyes. A girl was next. She positively radiated energy as she grinned, her dirty-blonde hair falling into her eyes.

"Ossu! Atashi wa Diana Smythe. Hajimemashite!" It was clear that most of the male population of the class were stunned by her appearance. The last to step up was Usagi. This caught the attention of every male person in the room.

"Atashi wa Usagi," she said. The sensei glanced up.

"No last name?" she asked. Usagi shook her head.

"I had amnesia and I haven't remembered anything yet," she replied. Fortunately, the sensei didn't question further and just nodded, though she looked uncertain.

"Please take a seat, and open your Literature books to page 234."

~*~

Aime sighed and tapped her pencil against her desk in anticipation as she watched the clock. There was one more minute before school was out. [Come on, ring already!!!] She zoomed out the door as soon as the bell began to ring. She met her 'oniisan', Trowa, on the front steps of the school.

"Ossu, oniisan, how was your day?" she asked, voice dripping with sarcasm. Trowa raised an eyebrow.

"Bad day?" he asked in a monotone.

"Well? How was your day?" she asked, not bothering to answer his question. Trowa leaned up against the school with a sigh, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Not bad, if you like being stalked by hormone-driven teenage girls," he replied. Just then a group of three girls walked out of the school. One had blonde hair pulled into a red bow, another had brown hair in a ponytail and the last had short blue hair.

*That's them,* Aime said through a telepathic link to Trowa. Trowa glanced at her.

*You sure?*

*Hai. Can't you feel their auras?* Aime asked.

*Hai. Let's follow them,* Trowa said after a while.

~*~

A/N: Who is Usagi gunna be paired with? Who are the other new students at the Ronins' school? (As if you didn't know…) Will Trowa and Aime be discovered? Will I ever stop asking stupid questions? Will you review? (pweaze? ;_;)