Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Of The Sky ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ANGEL OF THE SKY

By: Moon Princess

Prologue

She continue to run as fast as her legs will let her. A while back she took a hit in her upper thigh and right wing therefore stopping her from flying. No matter what she can't let them get what they desire. She runs down the halls in the ancient palace of Tsuki toward the docking bay. She can hear running footsteps not far from behind her. She knows that they can't be far so she put more speed into her legs making herself run faster.

She glance behind her but didn't see anything or anybody even though she can't see them don't mean that they aren't far behind. She glance back once more before running forward toward the hanger where she plans to take once of space pods to get away. She does a quick glance around the hanger before running into the room then proceed to space pods. She climbs into one of the pods but not before making sure she still carry the item they seek, the Golden Sword of Tsuki. What they don't know is that she is one with the sword so if they kill her they can't use the sword.

She quickly set a quick destination thought she don't know where exactly but is willing to take the risk. Just before she could close the glass hatch the Elks arrive was able to release a laser beam toward her. The laser beam hit her upper shoulder blade making her scream out loud but she still manages to close the hatch and set the space pod in motion. The little black and gold space pod flew out of the hanger into space then proceed to head to unknown destination.