Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Of The Sky ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

{Hey readers thank for those who did review I really am thankful. Now here some things you need to know about this story. One I'm not sure which scouts I should use so I decide to takes votes on which ones I should have in this story. The girl is Serena for those who wanted to know if you haven't figure out yet that she my favor character out of Sailor Moon other than Rei and Haruka. Also I'm taking votes on who should be pair with whom. Also I'm taking any suggestion on this story because I don't really know where it will go from here. I do have slight idea but are willing to take your suggestion. Also I will have a new chapter out for Escape from Destiny in the next few days.}

Moon: Zechs here hold this poster up for me please. <hands him the poster>

Zechs: Sure thing Miss Moon. <takes posters from her then proceeds to hold it up>

Disclaimer: Moon doesn't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Moon: <winks> Thanks and don't call me Miss. I would prefer it if you call me Moon or Moon-chan.

Zechs: <smiles> Very well then <takes her hand then kiss her hand> it will be my pleasure Moon-chan.

ANGEL OF THE SKY

Chapter: One

Far from the Tsuki Galaxy a little space pod roam space heading toward whole another galaxy that is commonly know as the Milky Way Galaxy. Inside the little space pod a young angel looking woman slept while healing her wounds at the same time. The little pod roam through space for sometime before it actually reach the Milky Way Galaxy. Once the pod reach the Milky Way Galaxy the main computer system release a gas that wakes the sleeping girl from her slumber.

The girl moan slightly before opening her eyes only to close them again until she realize that the sleeping gas has worn off. She open her eyes once again then glance around trying to remember where she was or what happen then it hit her. She begins to remember the Elks attacking the Tsuki Kingdom and her people. She close her eyes as she slightly cries when she realize that it wasn't just a bad dream. She eventually clam down enough to study her surroundings. She notice a middle size bluish green planet with a small moon orbiting near the planet. "Ellie where are we? What galaxy are we in?"

A hologram appear on the main computer screen in the shape of female elf with light brown hair and blue eyes, "we are in the galaxy known as Milky Way princess. The blue planet is known as Earth while the little planet that orbit near it is commonly known as Class E Moon," a image of the little moon appears. "The other planets of this solar system are known as Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus these planets are know as the inners planets," four different images appears. "The other four planets are Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and Pluto they are known as the outer planets," four more images appeared on the screen.

The princess watch as each planet appear on the screen with interest but one planet really interest her that the bluish green planet known as Earth. "Ellie what are those weird wheel shape objects?"

The computer scan them then gather information on them as she does, "they appear to be some kind of space colony princess. I was able to gather some information when I scan one but it appears that they have a protection shield around them."

The young princess groan as the computer once again calls her princess, " Ellie please stop calling me princess you know I hate that. Now what can you tell me about this planet Earth. Can I enter their atmosphere without risking my life?"

"From what I can tell princess the planet is a Class N planet so yes you may enter their atmosphere without risk, Serenity. But I must caution you that their culture is quite different from ours princess."

Serenity glance at the hologram elf, "don't worry too much Ellie. I will be careful beside from what you told me the planet is non-magical. It might be the safest place for us for now at least until I can figure out how to contact the royal guards and let them know where I am. What I don't know is how did the Elks knew when to attack us at the exact time the royal guards' left to retrieve help from the Juraians."

The hologram elf thought about it, "we may have a traitor among us princess. If we do you might want to make sure you only contact your most trusted guards. Also I think you should try to contact your royal advisors princess."

Serenity glare at the elf, "don't call me that Ellie. I would contact them but we got separated when we try to escape." She glance out the glass windows of the space pod, "I'm not even sure if they manage to get away. If they did get away I have no idea how to contact them wherever they may be. Hopefully this planet has advance technology or otherwise were stuck here until my guards fine me." She glance at Ellie, "besides I don't want to risk them getting caught and the Elks might be watching them as we speak."

Ellie glance at her princess with a sad look, "I'm sorry I ask princess. As for the planet technology from what I can tell they are advance but not as advance as we are of course. You should be able to use their technology to contact your guards at least. Princess I think it would be best if we enter the planet atmosphere and fine a place to stay before we are detected."

Serenity stares out in space with a thoughtful look on her face before it turn into a frown. "What about my wings Ellie? I very doubt they have wings on this planet. I don't think anyone on this planet has silver hair and eyes either."

Ellie glance at her with a thoughtful look on her face, "well you could use a little bit of magic to hide your wings. As for your appearance their isn't anything we really can do about that unless you use more magic but then the Elks might be able to detect it."

Serenity sigh but gives her a smile, "I guess your right about that. I don't want to them to detect me without protection though I can take care of myself. I just have to come up with a believable story as to how my hair and eyes are silver. I can use some magic to hide my wings without fear of revealing myself to the Elks." She glance at the elf with a thoughtful look on her face. "Ellie if I use certain amount of magic will you be able to take a form and company me."

Ellie close her eyes to check her program to see if has the ability to do that without detecting the Elks or anyone else for that matter. "It might work princess but it might be risky using that much magic. I would do better to alter your appearance than have me as a companion."

Serenity sighs once again then she thought of something that might help them, "Ellie what if we ask the planet spirits to help us. I'm sure they would gladly help us if they knew who I am and they might even be able to help us while were here."

Ellie look at her with a thoughtful look, "it might work princess. Are you sure they will be willing to help us? You may be the Crown Princess of Tsuki but that doesn't really mean anything here."

Serenity let out a amuse laugh, "Ellie my friend you forget that I'm also known as the Messiah of Light. So yes they will help us that I'm sure about." She close her eyes then tempt to contact the spirits of each planet to help her, which they agree to help her and they were honor to be in her presence. She opens her eyes and smile at Ellie, "they agree to help us so fine a safe place to land Ellie."

The little pod enters Earth atmosphere then proceed toward the Sanc Kingdom forest where it lands approximately fifty miles away from the Kingdom for safety reason. Ellie made sure that the landing went smoothly then proceed to shut down everything but the main computer. "We have landed princess when your ready for me to take form just let me know."

Serenity climbs out of the pod then glance around, "what a beautiful planet don't you think Ellie." She agree with Serenity whom continue to glance around for a few more minutes. "Okay Ellie when I tell you to take a humanoid form but make sure it looks like a normal girl from this planet." She close her eyes then begins to summon the power in her while the planets sends her some of their life force. Serenity begins to speak ancient language of her people. As a silvery glow tent begins to surround her body her voice becomes stronger. 'Ancients above thee I command thee to hear thy plea. I the Messiah of Light command thee the power to transfer thy friend the ability to be solid to help thy in my quest.'

Her eyes shot open only to reveal a bluish silver tent to them as she yells out, "now Ellie." The computer elf begins to download a program of a female humanoid hologram then she link herself to the form as Serenity send a silver ball of energy toward the hologram. The silver ball is absorb by the hologram which become solid therefore completely humanoid or android.

Ellie opens her eye only to reveal that they are a light blue color. She glance down at her new body which had light tan complexion. She guess herself to be about 5'9" in height and weighs about 115lbs. She glance over at Serenity but not before she notice that she has waist length brown hair. "Is this body suitable for our need princess?"

Serenity watch as Ellie open her light blue eyes then glance down at her new body with interest before she turns her attention to her. "Yes Ellie your new body is very suitable for our needs in fact you might even have trouble with the male species of this planet."

Ellie shot her a startle look before she blush, "oh my I hope not. We have enough trouble as it is your highness besides I think it will be you who has all the trouble with male species. You should hide your wing's princess."

Serenity smile slight, "you might be right but I can handle the male species. You on the other hand has never had to opportunity to become human or solid for that matter before now. So if any of them bother you just let me know and I will teach them a lesson. I'm sure they are just the same as any other male I meet." She frowns slight as she recalls one man whom didn't understand the meaning of No. "Well we better fine that kingdom we saw when we flew over it. Hopefully nobody was able to detect us when we did."

Serenity quickly hid her wings before they proceed to walk toward the west where they saw a kingdom or town of some sort. It took them two days actually reach the kingdom since Serenity has the ability to use magic they still look clean and refresh.

Ellie glance around once while she did this she does a quick scan of the area. "Princess I not sure as how the culture works here but I do believe that were suppose to be in school or lessons as we like to call them. That can be why were getting weird looks."

Serenity glance at her humanoid friend, "if that so then perhaps we should fine this place then enroll in school as you call it. Ellie I think you should try to fine a computer so you can download information about this planet for us."

Ellie thought about it for a second then agreed that it would be wise. They both continue to walk until Serenity ask a old man where they could fine the school, which he point out a huge building near a big palace. Ellie and Serenity head toward the building then proceed inside where they found a computer. Ellie does a quick scan on every file through out the whole solar system including the Preventors main computer. "Princess you may want to see this. I think you should use your magic to download these files for yourself."

Serenity glance at Ellie with a startle look, "huh are you sure that wise. I don't want the Elks to fine our locate, which they won't as long as I don't use too much magic."

Ellie glance at her with a serious look, "yes I'm sure about this. I don't think it will require too much magic since it didn't take me long to login their main computer systems."

Serenity sighs, "very well then keep a look out I don't want anyone to see this or ask us question we can't answers. At least one good thing will come out of this I'll be able to see what this planet has been through." She close her eyes then place her right hand on the computer monitor. Her hand begins to glow a sliver tent as she glance through all the files Ellie has seen then store in her database. Serenity quickly does a spell that will let her remember everything she glance through in detail. About ten minutes later her eyes open but not before they narrow slightly.

Ellie glance over at her princess for a second, "from the way you're glaring at the monitor I would say you're done. While I was in the school system I arrange it so we can be enroll in the Saint Gabriel Institute and we will also have a dorm ready for us."

Serenity glance at her for second before glancing back at the screen, "that good one less thing to worry about. It's hard to believe what this planet inhabits has been through and still manage to gain peace. Your right about one thing though they are advance in technology but not in human relations. They still have a long way to go before they gain complete peace." She takes her hand off the computer monitor but not before hacking into Sanc National Bank and conjures enough money to last them for sometime.

She glance around before turning her attention to Ellie, "we should head toward the headmistress office to get our schedules and dorm number. I hope you arrange it so we can have the same dorm since I don't really want to share one with a stranger besides I'm not sure if we should trust this species just yet."

Ellie glance at her with a thoughtful look on her, "that may be right but they aren't that different than from your race princess just your race is more peaceful and civilize. I did arrange it for us to have the same dorm number but we might have to share it with another."

Serenity sigh but agrees to share it with someone, "come on let go I don't want to arouse attention to us." They walk toward the headmistress office where they got their schedule and dorm number. They also found out that they will be sharing it with two others. Serenity does a quick magic spell by conjuring a couple of bags with clothing then they walk toward dorms. It didn't take long to fine their room number they tempt to open the door only to fine it lock. Before they could unlock the door someone opens the door only to reveal a young man whom must be one of their roommates.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------

Okay readers that all for this chapter I'm taking votes on which two pilots should be their roommates. Also don't forget to vote on whom I should pair Serenity and Ellie with. I plan to bring the other scouts in but it's up to you which ones.