Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Think of One ❯ The Witch of Fire and Vengeance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note: I don't own anything otherwise I wouldn't live in Kansas, I'd live in Paris and I'd own my own castle. Second thing Sailor Moon is kinda AUish because they aren't senshi or anything. Third vote for pairings cuz I have no clue what to do.

Chapter 1

The Witch of Fire and Vengeance

Heero Yuy rolled his eyes. Duo and Wufei were at it again; obviously Duo had called Wufei Wu-man again. Something's just never change like Relena and her continual stalking of Heero or Quatre's niceness. The five boys were now 17 and seniors in High School, unfortunately it was the Peacecraft Academy and well with Relena there life was hell; just to put it bluntly of course.

"HEEEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!" came Relena's shrieking.

"Hn" said Heero.

"I need you to show the new girls around" said Relena.

"Hn" said Heero.

"We'll do it" said Duo and Quatre in unison.

"Alright they're in my office there are six of them" said Relena frowning slightly.

"WOW SIX BABES" exclaimed Duo as he walked into Relena's office.

"Mister you might wanna run Rei-chan's gonna BLOW!" giggled a blond who looked like she had meatballs in her hair.

"ODANGO ATAMA YOU BETTER RUN!" yelled the girl with long raven colored hair chasing the meatball head.

"Rei-chan Yuuichirro is coming for you" yelled Minako making Rei stop and hide behind the closest person who happened to be Milliardo Peacecraft.

"I AM SO SORRY!" squeaked Rei dusting Milliardo's coat off.

"Be quiet little girl" said Milliardo who obviously was NOT in a good mood.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A LITTLE GIRL YOU JACKASS?" yelled Rei her temper rising.

"I don't have time to deal with your incompetence" muttered Milliardo waving Rei's question off.

"Um excuse me ladies but we're supposed to show you to your rooms" said Quatre.

"I'll find my own room" said Rei stalking out of the office her pride hurt.

"Sorry about Rei-chan she's got a humongous temper" said Usagi.
"Usagi would you quite using big words before you choke on one" sighed Minako.

"You are so mean to me" wailed Usagi pouting.

"Minna-chan the two guys are waiting on us" said Ami interrupting Minako and Usagi.

"Oh yeah, come on boys lets go find our rooms" said Minako grabbing Duo's arm.

While Duo and Quatre took the girls to their rooms Rei was in hers with the "OH SO MIGHTY QUEEN RELENA" which wasn't as bad as Rei thought it would be except Relena's continuous rantings about Heero.

"Relena could you pass me that box?" asked Rei politely.

"Yeah sure of course" said Relena sliding the box towards Rei.

"REI WHERE ARE YOU REI!" came a shriek from the hall.

"What the hell do you want?" asked Rei glaring at Minako.

"Um I need help with my door, I lost the key and you are the master of picking locks" said Minako.

"Give me a bobby pin" growled Rei.

Minako did as she was told and watched intently as Rei picked her lock.

"Thank you Rei-chan I owe ya one" said Minako opening the door to her room.

"NO YOU DON'T!" yelled Rei quickly.

"If you say so" said Minako shrugging as she rolled her suite case into her room.

Rei rolled her eyes and just walked towards the outside door so she could go for a walk. As she walked she couldn't help but notice there wasn't anyone outside.

`Okay, this is a little weird' thought Rei.

Rei jumped slightly as she heard a noise from the bush. As she started to walk faster the noise got louder. She sighed in relief at the sight of a young woman.

`Thank God there's someone I thought I was the only one out here' thought Rei.

"Hello Rei I've been expecting you" said the woman turning around.

"W-W-W-Who are y-y-you?" stuttered Rei stumbling back.

"Okibi Adauchi. I am the witch of fire and vengeance. Now you are." Hissed the woman throwing a fireball at Rei and then transporting out somehow.

Rei felt a sudden drain of energy and slumped against a tree. A few minutes later she got up, ignoring the pain and she then walked away from the spot. As she walked back to her dorm she saw the blonde of the two boys who showed her friends around playing the violin.

"That song was beautiful" she said as she approached him, making the blonde boy jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" said Rei smiling slightly.

"It's okay I was done anyway" said the blonde.

"I'm Rei"

"Quatre, nice to meet you Miss Rei"

"Please just call me Rei, Miss sounds way too formal" said Rei.

"Alright, well I guess I'll be seeing you around then Rei" said Quatre.

"You too Quatre, Night" said Rei sighing to herself.

"G'night" said Quatre heading up to his dorm room leaving Rei by herself in the garden.