Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Code Name: Angel of Death ❯ Tempt to exscape ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Code Name: Angel of Death

By: Moon Princess

Chapter: 5

"I know who you are because the scientists told me about you. As to how I know them, well I'm known as Angel of Death. I'm sure they told you about me," Angel stated with a smirk.

Duo was stock from what the scientists told him, Angel is their secret weapon against Oz. He didn't know much about Angel of Death all he knew was that he or she was highly train assassin.

Wufei was surprise to find out that this woman was supposed to be their secret weapon against Oz.

"Why did you let them take you?", Heero stated in his monotone voice.

Angel looked at Heero stated in her monotone voice; "well I heard from a little birdie that some of the gundam pilots got capture. I'm here to clean that little miss. Plus the scientists were capture so I didn't fight them when they came."

Heero just stare at her wondering what she had planned. If he didn't know better he would of thought she was enjoying this.

Angel looks around the cell, hmm not much here to work with she thought. Walk to the door to see if they had a guard, which they didn't of course. What idiots they are, only because they were in a cell don't mean we can't escape she thought. She takes down here hair, with had a piece of mental attach the ponytail that holds it together. With that she starts to pick the lock to the door. Petty soon the door came open. "Well if you want to leave I would recommend you do so now," she stated with a monotone voice.

The three pilots didn't waste anytime with that. All four of them went their separate ways.