Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Code Name: Angel of Death ❯ New Discoveries ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Code Name: Angel of Death

By: Moon Princess

Chapter: 4

Angel gave Zech one of her death glares, she watches as he locks the door and left. She turned around that's when she noticed she wasn't alone. Three of the gundam pilots were her cellmate. She just gives them one of her death glare just daring them to say something to her.

Heero was lending up against the cell wall when the door opens. He watches as Zech push a young girl around his age into the cell. He watches as she gave him a death glare, he couldn't help but smirk. But of course nobody saw this since it was a mental smirk. He continues to watch her as she turn around and took in her surroundings.

Duo was stock that Zech would be interest in a young girl. She couldn't be more than fifteen the same age as the rest of the pilots. "Hey babes don't worry about Zech. I won't let a pretty thing like you get hurt," he said with a flirting smile.

"Maxwell you are weak idiot; flirting with that weak woman," Wufei said with a smirk.

Angel turn her attention to the one that called her weak, " the only one I see weak here 05 is you. When I get out of here you will fine out just how weak you are compare to me." She turn her attention to Heero said, "these two are supposed to help the colonies, what were those scientists thinking."

"Unlike you they weren't train from birth to kill Angel," he stated in a monotone voice.

"Wait a minute you know this chick Heero?", Duo asked with a surprise look on his face. He just gave him Duo his famous death glare.

"How do you know who I am and the scientists woman?", stated a very angry Wufei.