Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Code Name:Silver Wolf ❯ Say Bye-Bye ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

::Code Name: Silver Wolf::

By: lil Angel

Disclaimer: *looks around for those pesky layers that have been chasing her* hehehe, I lost them. If you don't know what a disclaimer is by now then look it up. j/k. And besides no one reads these things anyway. *looks around again sees one trying to sneak up on her* oh, no they found me. gtg until next time or at least until I lose them again.

You already know Heero's age, everyone else's ages is:

Silver Wolf 18

Wind Tiger 21

Lady Timpest 20

Time Shadow 26

Heero Yuy 19

Dou Maxwell 18

Quatre Winner 18

Wufie Chang 19

Trowa Barton 20

You'll find out how old Death Stalker is in a minute.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wolf's alarm clock went off at five-thirty that morning. After showering, she got dressed and put her hair up, then packed. She still had an hour and half before her flight left. She decided that she would let Death Stalker, Wind Tiger, Lady Timpest, and Time Shadow know that she would be away on a mission for awhile.

(AN: Most people have already guessed who Silver Wolf is and with these names it wouldn't be hard to figure out who they are, but I will tell you anyway. Death Stalker is none other than Hotaru Tomoe, Wind Tiger is Hukura Ten'ou, Lady Timpest is Michiru Kaiou, and last but never lest Time Shadow is Setsuna Meioh.)

Their apartment building wasn't but a short distance from her own. The ride wasn't a long one. Her black motorcycle, making it seem all that much shorter. She looked up at the old building. She had to admit it did have a certain charm to it. Ivy crawling up it, covering most side of the old worn brick.

She walked in and stared at the elevator then at the stairs leading up. Elevator was quicker, but the stairs were trustier. A glance at her watch told her time was not something on her side. Elevator it was then. She just prayed that the old bucket of bolts wouldn't decide that today was the day it wanted to breakdown or plunge it's passengers to their death. She grinned, yes that was not on her top ten list of ways she wanted to die. With a regretful sigh she got of the moving death trap also known to others as an elevator.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Hopefully someone was home. If not then it would all have been a waist of time. She started to turn to eave when the door was jerked open by an excited young woman with shoulder length raven hair. "Hey, Wolfy what's up? Come on in." Asked the seventeen-year old Hotaru, better known as Death Stalker. "Yeah, why did you drop by?" Said Hurkura a.k.a. Wind Tiger as she walked up behind Hotaru. Wolf stepped inside and hugged Hotaru. "Come on, tell us already." Hotaru never could wait long for an answer. "I've got a new mission." Silver Wolf stated. "And what mission would that be?" Questioned, Time Shadow/Setsuna as she too walked into the room. "Find Heero Yuy." Was the response. Just the mention of his name and Hukura broke into laughter. "Find. *laugh* .He...*laugh* ..Heer...*snort* ..Heero.. *laugh* ...... Yuy..." Hukura couldn't help it she knew all about the guy and what happened between Heero and Wolf. All through Hukura's laugh fest, Wolf just glared daggers at her. Wolf didn't find it the lest bit funny. "Do you know when you'll be back?" asked Setsuna, trying to keep Wolf from pulling a gun on the still laughing Hukura.

"No,.....When you see Timpest tell her also." And with that Wolf left for the airport and to make sure her motorcycle would be secure and safe in the transport plane that would take it to Sanc for her, along with certain other things.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know it's short. So what, I'm tired it's two thirteen in the morning. I don't think I'm going to have the Outers in this story too much. And I'm not using the Inners at all as far as I know.