Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Magic 1: Unite ❯ The Light ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crystal Magic 1: Unite

The Light

by Yami White Rain

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon

~~~

Even though it was dark, Rai decided she needed some fresh air and walked outside.

She walked for a few moments; she had this strange feeling. She looked strait ahead where a flash of red. She felt a strange need to follow it.

Before she knew it, she was following the fire-like light that seemed to walk with her.

She had a feeling that this was a disaster waiting to happen, yet she couldn't shake the feeling that she should follow the strange light.

I'm crazy following a stupid light that probably... Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw a body.

She didn't say a thing as knelt by the body and checked his pulse and felt it was there, but just barley. He wasn't wearing a coat.

She turned over the body and saw that he looked familiar but put the thought aside for a moment and tried to lift him up, and he was surprising light. Se didn't give it a second thought.

Somehow she was able to run back to the temple in ten minutes without slowing her pace.

When she got to the doorstop she came upon a problem, she wasn't sure how she was going to open the door without setting him down.

She came to the conclusion, unless if she could open the door with her without her hands there was no way she could open the door.

She sat the body down on the porch and opened the door and picked him up and set him down on the couch and closed the door.

She wasn't sure if she was relived or not, about being home alone. No one would be back at the temple for about three more weeks.

She turned her attention back the unknown teen and felt his forehead; he was a little warmer. She looked at him closer. He had on a blue T-shirt and black jeans. He didn't have any shoes on, the tips of his blond hair were frozen, his lips were blue, cheeks were red, and all the showing body parts were blue or red. She couldn't help but think if he wasn't just nearly an ice cube, that he would be cute.

She touched his arm and it immanently turned to its natural pale nature.

"What the?" she muttered.

She brushed the side of her hand on his jaw and his face returned to a pale white and his lips returned red. She touched his hair, which also returned normal. She picked up his hand and her heart raced, as the frozen fingers warmed up.

The boy stirred and he groaned softly. He opened one of his eyes and then the next. The eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue Rai had ever seen.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He blinked a few times, "Where am I?"

~~~~

Trowa walked in and Duo sighed in relief, and saw him empty handed, "Did you find anything?"

"No, where is Heero and Wufei?"

"Wufei is in the bathroom and Heero hasn't come back yet. I know what you're thinking and no, I'm not going to let you go back out there, I don't want you gone to."

Trowa sighed and walked sat and leaned against the wall.

Wufei walked up, he looked somewhat angry, "How could Winner be so irresponsible? He should have known not to go to far alone."

"There's no use getting angry, it won't help anything." Duo snapped.

"It's not my fault that he decided to go and get lost like that." Wufei said sharply.

"He didn't get lost on purpose!"

"Can you two can it?" Trowa asked.

Wufei, who was about to reply to Duo's response closed his mouth and sat down in a nearby chair. Duo began to pace; he seemed to be deep in thought. Trowa looked down and tried to think of reasons why Quatre would have gone out in the first place. Maybe he did get lost on purpose.

The door opened and all three gundam pilots turned, hopes that Quatre was the one coming, much to there disappointment it was Heero.

"Did you find anything?" Duo asked.

"I found a shoe," said Heero lamely, "but I couldn't find him around the same area and it was to dark to continue looking for him, no use for both of us to end up dead."

"Quatre is NOT dead." Trowa snapped.

"I didn't say he was." Heero said calmly.

"Maybe someone else found him," said Duo.

"I suggest we go to sleep and see what we can to tomorrow. We can't file a missing person report for 24 hours," Wufei said and walked off to the room he had woken up that morning.