Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Magic 1: Unite ❯ Jade’s Discovery ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crystal Magic 1: Unite

Chapter 10: Jade's Discovery

By White Rain

"This," Rai whispered and leaned over and kissed him.

"Viola!" A girl with short black hair and brown eyes cried.

Rai and Quatre looked up from where they were.

The girl, as you should know, called Jade walked up to the love birds, "Are you Quatre Winner?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes," Quatre said, seeing little harm in tell the little girl that his name was indeed Quatre.

Jade began to do a little dance, "I'm `da bomb!"

But her little dance was interrupted by several voices, "Rai?"

Rai turned to her fellow scouts, "Hey guys."

Lita, Mina, Serena and Artemis ran up to the normally boy-hater, otherwise known as Rai Hino.

"Who's that?" Mina asked.

Lita smiled in a suggestive way, "he your new boyfriend?"

"Must be," Jade interrupted, "They were kissing."

The four scouts turned to Jade.

"Who are you? And how did you know Quatre's name?" Rai asked.

"Jade Chan at your service. I figured you were Quatre, because Wufie, Heero and Duo are out looking for you."

"What about Trowa?" Quatre asked.

Jade grinned evilly, "He supposed to be watching me."

Quatre looked surprised, "How did you get past him?"

"That's my secret," Jade replied.

Quatre jumped up suddenly, "Trowa!"

Trowa walked over to the five girls. He didn't get a chance to do anything before Quatre ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Someone better explain this," Mina said.

"Yes," Serena agreed.

Lita was looking over Trowa. Not bad, she thought. Trowa felt Lita's green eyes eyeing him.

Quatre let Trowa go, "I think it would be best if all of us were here for the explanations."

Jade grinned, "I can find Duo, Wufie and Heero."

"How?" Serena asked.

Jade held up her key chain, "With this, the same way I found Rai and Quatre."

Mina took her cell phone out of her purse; "It's way too cold out here. I'll call Ami and tell her to meet us at Rai's Temple. There wont be enough for all of us at her place."

"Good idea," Rai agreed.

"Okay," Quatre said, "Lets go find the others."

"Umm, guys?" Lita asked, "Where is Jade?"

"I think we should wait right here, I have a feeling Jade knows exactly what she's doing." Rai said.

Serena slumped down on the bench next to Rai. She whispered to her, "So, tell me about Quatre. Is he a good kisser?"

Rai blushed and muttered, "This isn't the time or place."

"Okay, but don't expect me to let it go."

Rai sighed, "I know."

"Where did you go last night?" Trowa asked Quatre.

"It was strange," Quatre said, "I was walking for awhile and the next thing I knew was when I woke up Rai," He pointed at the black haired beauty, "was the first person I saw."

~~~

Jade had found Duo, Wufie and Heero, who were stumped and looking for clues.

"Hey, guys," said.

"I thought Trowa was watching you," Wufie said sharply.

"And I thought you were finding Quatre."

"We're looking," Duo said.

"Don't need to anymore," Jade said, "I found him."

"Where?" Heero asked.

"He was at some sort of park, sitting on a bench with a girl, kissing."

Duo grinned, Wufie looked surprised and Heero looked indifferent.

"Now, come on," Jade said and turned to Wufie, "Don't go all sexist on me, I'm the only one who knows the way."

With Jade in the lead, the group of four ran to the park where the others were.

~~~

"Luna," Ami said, "That was Mina. She told us that they found the Rai, and told us to meet them at Rai's temple. She said she had a surprise."

Luna stood up and stretched her legs; "I hope its no more bad news."

"I don't think so," Ami said, closing her laptop, "she sounded excited."

"Perhaps they've got something on our new enemy," Luna said as Ami put her laptop in her blue duffel bag and put on her coat.

"That would be nice, we've got nothing," Ami said, opening the door.

"I know," Luna said as she and Ami faced the cold wind in order to walk to Rai's.