Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Magic 1: Unite ❯ First Power Shown ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crystal Magic 1: Unite

First Power Shown

By Yami White Rain

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, or Jackie Chan Adventures.

~~~

Jade grinned and followed Heero, Duo and Wufie for a little while.

Amateurs, she thought. I'm up for an adventure of a lifetime. I'm so not going to sit and do nothing.

"Did you hear something?" Asked Duo. They all stopped and listened.

Jade hid behind a large tree and waited for them to move on. "I think I'll go in a different direction, just be safe."

After walking south of Duo, Heero and Wufie's direction Jade noticed that her key chain's charm was glowing a dark purple. "Cool, I wonder what it could mean."

She grabbed the key chain and held it in her hand. It began to vibrate.

"What-" Jade started, but was cut off as the charm levitated and began to fly ahead.

"Wait up, you, you, just wait up!" Jade cried and began to run after it

~~~

Rai led Quatre to a brook next to where she lived. There were a few benches by the water and Rai led him to one of them.

"Let's sit down here and go from there." Rai said.

"Okay," Quatre said and they both sat down.

"Okay, do you remember what your house looked like?"

Quatre paused but couldn't help looking at Rai's lips. It was hard not to, they were a deep pink and were full. And he knew they were extremely soft from kissing her last night. Her eyes, they were a dark shade of blue but when the light touched them they sparkled.

Rai snapped her fingers in his face, "Quatre, did you hear me?"

A soft blush made its way across Quatre's pale skin. "Uh, I just got distracted, I'm sorry."

Rai smiled, "Distracted by what?"

"No-othing,"

"I don't like liars," Rai said leaning toward Quatre and whispered in his ear, "And I think your lying to me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"This…"

~~~

"Perhaps we should split up," Wufie suggested. They had been walking around for about twenty minutes and nothing had turned up."

"So we could all get lost?" Duo said.

Heero said nothing.

"How about we go where Heero found Quatre's shoe and go from there?"

"Fine." Wufie said.

Heero nodded.

"Lead the way!" Duo said cheerfully.

~~~

"You stupid key chain! Come back!" Growled Jade as she ran after the said object.

The object just kept on going and going, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon.

"Okay, this isn't going to work." She muttered.

An idea hit her. It just might work. She thought.

Jade took a deep breath. She held out her hand and stared at the key chain about twenty yards away. She narrowed her eyes and silently called the key chain toward her.

The chain stopped and then slowly began to make its way to Jade.

Don't loose concentration. Keep eyes on the object. Come here

After fifteen agonizing minutes the key was safely in Jade's right hand.

"You're still vibrating," Jade said taking breathing deeply. Getting that key chain in her hand had been tiring.

Suddenly Jade got a burst of energy; "I have telekinesis! This is so cool!"

~~~

Trowa was outside, but he wasn't quite sure where to look.

Where, he wondered, would a child go?

Considering he never really go the chance to be a kid; he wasn't sure where they would go.

After a few seconds, Trowa decided to follow the footprints on the ground leading south. There were four sets, one Duo's, one Wufie's, one Heero's and he presumed the smallest ones Jade's.

He followed the footprints until he got to a large tree, where the smaller footprints went west while the other prints still went south.

"You stupid key chain! Come back!" cried a voice.

Not just any voice.

"Jade," Trowa whispered.