Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Awaits ❯ Dream ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*~~**Destiny Awaits**~~*

Author's Notes- I just want to say that this is my first fanfic so if I suck u know why. This fic is mainly about Duo and Hotaru but I'm not telling who the other couples are! Oh and sorry Heero and Usagi fans, Usagi is with Darien (don't worry I think he sucks too) and Heero is with somebody else. Hope u like it ^_^

Disclaimer- I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon (I wish I did)

Ages:

Hotaru- 18

Galixia- 18

Haruka&Michiru- 22

Setsuna- 25

GW Boys- 18

Trowa- 19

Inners- 18

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Prologue In Hotaru's (and Duo's) dream…

It was during the Silver Millennium time and Hotaru was talking to someone. Since the dream was kind of blurry she couldn't really make out his face. He had long chestnut colored hair, which was in a braid, and he was wearing all black with a long silk cape. Hotaru was in her princess outfit. The two were holding hands and talking. Suddenly a scream could be heard down the hall and skeletal monsters started to crash in the palace.

" What's going on Shinigami?"

" I don't know Hotaru but we have no other choice but to fight!"

" Your right!"

"Saturn Crystal Power!"

Shinigami held out his hand and a long scythe appeared. Skeletal monsters surrounded them. As Shinigami and Hotaru fought one after another, Hotaru realized something.

" Shini don't u notice that none of the monsters are attacking me even if I'm fighting them."

" Your right, I think the person or thing for that matter is after you!" Shinigami said as he was fighting about five creatures at the same time.

" Stop!" a mysterious voice shouted.

All the creatures stopped and stood at the sides of the walls. A guy appeared in front of Shinigami and Hotaru.

" I am Ryu and I'm here to take what's mine!" Ryu had and evil smirk on his face.

Ryu had black hair with a blue tint in it and deep blue eyes that could pierce your heart with one look( They looked exactly like Shinigami's eyes but Shinigami's were friendlier looking). He was wearing Samurai armor.

" Come Princess of Saturn your destiny awaits with me!" He held out his hand as his eyes widened.

" You break into the royal palace and then you expect me to come with you!!! Of course not! How dare you!" Her eyes were filled with pure hatred. She looked at him as he wasn't even human…

He quickly rose out his hand and shot a gold blast toward Shinigami. Hotaru didn't have time to use Silence Wall to block the attack so she just lumped in front of the attack which hurled her to the wall.

"NOOO!" Shinigami screamed as he rushed towards her.

"Shinigami you coward! You were supposed to get hit not her! You don't deserve a person like her!" Ryu was highly enraged.

He shot another blast at Shinigami and this time he didn't miss. Shinigami's lifeless body lay next to Hotaru's.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hotaru woke up in a cold sweat.

"What was the meaning of that dream? Was that really part of my life during the Silver Millennium?"

Hotaru peacefully went back to sleep but what she didn't realize was someone else had the same dream his name was… Duo Maxwell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: Sorry that was so short but I promise chapter one will be longer. I know starting with a dream was kind of corny but I couldn't think of any other way to start it. Please Read&Review!