Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Awaits ❯ New Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*~~**Destiny Awaits*~~**

Chapter1- New Mission

Author's Notes- Just so everyone knows, in this story Galixia is reborn and lives with the outers. She is the same age as Hotaru. I don't know much about the Galixia saga though. I'm also going to use Lita and Darien's English names.

Disclaimer- I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Ages:

Hotaru- 18

Galixia- 18

Haruka and Michiru- 22

Setsuna- 25

GW Guys- 18

Trowa- 19

Inners- 18

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Chapter 1 New Mission

"Hotaru! Hotaru wake up!" Michiru gently shook Hotaru awake.

"Huh…Wha?" Hotaru said groggily.

"Hotaru we are going to have a scout meeting. It's urgent. Usagi, Darien, Ami, Rei, Lita, and Minako are waiting downstairs already. Galixia, Haruka, and Setsuna are already waiting as well."

"I take it they're all waiting for ME." Hotaru said getting out of bed.

" Exactly! I'll give you 15 minutes." Michiru said.

"Shimatta." Hotaru whispered

"What did you say Hotaru!!" yelled Michiru

"Uh…nothing." Hotaru laughed nervously as Michiru left the room.

"Shimatta isn't a bad word!" she said to herself. "They still treat me like a little kid. I'm 18 years old for crying out loud!" She finished getting ready and left the room.

Hotaru walked in the living room and everyone was staring at her.

"Sorry, I'm late."

"It's ok Taru-chan." Usagi said with a smile.

"Anyway, we brought you all here to talk about a new danger. I've heard that people have seen Mobile Dolls and inhuman creatures working together and destroying places. It's strange because the monsters and Mobile Dolls did their destruction very quietly and no one really knew it was them. We don't know a whole lot about the situation." Setsuna explained.

"They probably want to take over the world like every other evil would." Minako said.

"Yes I guess that is one of the reasons but…" Rei said with a worried look on her face.

"Rei, what is it?" Lita asked

"Well…I've been having these visions of Hotaru and a guy with a braid who is said to be Shinigami."

Everyone gasped and looked over at Hotaru. Hotaru just gave them an 'I don't know' look.

'I wonder if Rei's vision has anything to do with my dream…' Hotaru thought.

"That's not all…I have also been seeing the evil we have been fighting in the past and also a new face I haven't seen before…he had black hair with a blue tint and deep blue eyes…and there was a girl that looked exactly like Hotaru but had purple hair and she looked pure evil."

Everyone was silent not knowing what to say.

'The girl wasn't in my dream though…that's odd.'

"Well…I guess all we can do is stay extra alert." Galixia said.

"Yeah I guess your right." Michiru said looking worried.

"Hey I have an idea. We could each be paired with a scout to inspect a certain area." Hotaru said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah! Good idea Hotaru." Haruka said.

"Alright so lets assign our partners and locations." Ami said getting out a pad and pencil.

"Okay I have the teams", Ami said, "Hotaru and Galixia could inspect the north of the city; Lita, Minako and Rei can inspect the south; Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna can take the East; and Usagi, Darien, and I can look around the West."

"Great, so it's settled. Lets go now. We can meet back up here at six and if there's any problem just contact one of use. Alright." Setsuna said as each group got up.

At Quatre's Mansion (the one that he has in Tokyo)…

"Duo please wake up!" Quatre said trying to stay calm.

Duo was sleeping on the couch and was practically off it.

"Duo! We have another mission. It's very important and probably the most dangerous one yet. Hurry up we're going to have a meeting.

"Another mission! Awww man." Duo said rubbing his eyes.

"We'll be waiting for you in the living room." Quatre said.

They were interrupted by someone yelling in the hallway.

"Maxwell you sloth! Hurry up and get your baka-braided oshidi (butt) ready now!" Wufei said as he burst into the room.

"Sloth? That's a new one. Hey Wu-man, my oshidi is NOT braided!!

"Errrr… You know what I mean Maxwell! And don't call me Wu-man!!! Wufei smirked as he started to clean his sword with a cloth and looking straight at Duo.

"Eeep! Sure thing Wu-man. Duo ran out of the room before Wufei could chop his head off.

~15 Minutes Later~

After Duo got ready, he met with the others in the living room.

"Dr.J sent us another mission. He said that there have been sightings of non-human creatures and different types of Mobile Doll as well as suites. Supposedly bullets or bombs don't affect the non- human creatures." Heero said.

"Are you sure there has been non-human creatures?! I mean, isn't that impossible?" Duo said with a puzzled look.

"Well we'll never know until we see it ourselves."

"But our main goal is to find out what their plans are, their organization, and who's behind it all." Heero said.

"I agree with Heero." Wufei said.

"Heero and Duo can look around the north area of the city, and Wufei, Trowa, and I can look around Trowa's circus because strange things seem to always happen there." Quatre said.

"Alright lets go!" Duo said.

Each group went there separate ways.

Author's Notes: Nothing exciting really happened in this chapter but I promise the next chapter will be VERY exciting. And who knows, maybe there'll be hints of love too ^_~. Pleaze review!

.