Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Destructional Assassins ❯ Finding jobs, tears, anger, and gay choreographers/managers...Part 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 2

You guys had better be freakin happy with the ending of my last chapter! Geez…anyway, I changed the idea of my chapters again. This is how it's going to be

9th chapter- (this one) part 2 of Chapter 8

10th chapter- part 3 of Chapter 8

11th chapter-concert

12th chapter-ending

13th-author's credits

Hey! Thank you to all my reader! You mean so much to me! Anyway, I'm writing this today (January 7, 2002) but I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish, cause Ethan is coming back from the airport today! ::giggle:: I'll be sure to inform you the status of everything at the end of this chapter, okay? Oh yeah, this will stay Hotaru/Heero, make no mistake, alright?

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. If I did, I would be one happy person!

Destruction Assassins

***Meanwhile in the Living Room***

Setsuna and Minako were discussing the situation with Hotaru. "I feel so bad for her, I mean, she really wants to quit, but she can't!" Minako nodded while saying "I wish that there was a way we could help…" Usagi looked at Duo and asked, "What do you think, Duo?" Playing with the tip of his braid, he answered, "I really don't know. I never had to face something like this before." Minako stood up from Quarte's lap and started pulling out the photo album. When she got it, she walked back and Usagi and Setsuna poured over it. "She was so happy…" Noted Usagi. "Do you think we can help her run away? I mean, like, we blow up this entire mansion and move far away?" Minako asked. Rei looked over and answered, "That would be just plain stupid. Do you realize that Pete has spies around the entire world, in every city? They'll find her…and they'll find us." Eyes tearing up, Minako just replied, "I just want her to be happy, that's all…" Wufei snorted. "Stop crying, onna." Rei's head snapped back towards her lover. "She's just worried about Hotaru, is all." She defended. Wufei retorted, "We're all worried about Hotaru, but that doesn't mean that we start crying to prove our point. Crying is such a weakness." Eyes flashing dangerously, Rei quickly answered, "So since crying is a weakness, I guess you're saying that Minako is weak…and since you believe that birds of a feather flock together, that would make Usagi and the rest of us weak…including me." Wufei's temper started to rise. "I never said any of that, Onna! Stop putting words in my mouth!" Still glaring, Rei replied darkly, "Lying is not a good thing." "I don't lie." He gritted through his clenched teeth. Rei rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically, "Yeah, just like Duo." Duo jumped up from his seat, and in the process dropping Usagi on the floor. "HEY! I NEVER LIE!" Usagi whined and told him, "Duo, you dropped me! It hurts!" Not really caring, Duo replied, "This is much more important, Usagi. Rei was implying that I lie, which I don't." Setsuna glared coldly at Duo. "Are you saying that your pride is more important that how Usagi feels?" Walking towards Setsuna, he taunted, "So what if I am? What are you going to do about it?" Not believing what Duo was saying, Usagi's face hardened. Facing Trowa, she asked, "Are you just going to let Duo talk to Setsuna like that?" Shrugging, Trowa replied, "It's none of my business." Minako asked in wonder, "Isn't Setsuna your business?" Setsuna looked at Trowa. "Well?" she prompted. Quarte interrupted and said, "Don't gang up on Trowa." Facing her boyfriend, Minako stated, "He is saying that he won't even defend Setsuna! Some boyfriend he is." Quarte answered, "He can do what he wants to do. You can't expect your boyfriend to agree with you on everything." Eyes cold, she spat, "That is true, but this is very important." Rei looked around and observed, "You know what? You guys suck at being boyfriends. You won't even stand up for us!" Wufei just waved her remark away, "Say what you want, onna." The flame in Rei' eyes blazed brightly as she replied, "The name is REI… not onna." (A/N: These guys are being jerks! If Ethan said half the things, he would have been slapped so many times, plus dumped…)

***In the kitchen*** (MOOD CHANGE!)

Hotaru and Heero pulled apart slightly. It was then that Heero noticed Hotaru's tears. Eyes filled with concern, he brought his face closer and kissed them away. Hotaru put a finger to his lips, telling him to stop. "I don't know if I'll be able to let you leave if you kiss me again." Kissing her index finger, he replied, "Are you sure you want me to leave?" She slid her arms around his neck again. Whispering softly, she answered, "You know that I want you to stay with me…but I must make you leave." Tightening her grasp, she added, "I never want to let you go." Heero cupped her face in one hand and asked her, "How do you think I feel? I don't want to let you go either, but you insist on pushing me away." Her eyes started tearing up again as she whispered, "I don't want to…but you know I must." Turning her face to rest on his chest, she listened contentedly to Heero's steady breathing. "Nothing can go wrong." He stated, whispering in her ear, sending chills down her spine. He rested his head upon hers and held her, savoring the moment.

The next instant, they were shoved apart as Wufei and Rei tore into the kitchen. "GET AWAY FROM HIM, Hotaru! He's one of them!" Meanwhile, Wufei was pulling him towards the door. "Let's go, Yuy. We don't want to get involved with them." As many questions filled her head, she subconsciously reached for Heero's hand, seeing Heero do the same. The next moment both of their hands were slapped away from each other, courtesy of Rei and Wufei. "Heero." She called. Heero's head craned to see Hotaru's face before he was shoved out the door. Setsuna announced, "I'm going with you only to retrieve our things, and then I'm leaving." "FINE! LEAVE! THE SOONER THE BETTER!" Trowa shouted in everyone's mind.

Confused, Hotaru asked, "What's going on?" Rei spun her around to look at Usagi and Minako. "Our so called boyfriends." Rei answered. Seeing Usagi and Minako's tear stricken faces, and Rei's anger, Hotaru made the connection. As Quarte and Duo were about to step outside, a lioness pounced on their backs. "Just what did you think you were doing?" She growled. The other boys turned around. Glaring at Trowa, she added, "And to think that I actually trusted you…" Wufei took out his katana and held it in front of Hotaru, saying, "Get off their backs or else." Raising an eyebrow, the next instant, the katana was grabbed out of his hand and pushed against his neck. "Don't you even think of threatening me, baka." Hotaru said, voice laced with venom. Wufei glared. Hotaru transformed back to a lioness. Easily tossing Duo and Quarte by the necks into the car, she slowly stalked towards Wufei. Giving him two quick slashes on his arm with her claws, she then threw him into the car as well. "That's for the katana." She explained. Trowa was already in the car, getting ready to leave. Taking a last look at the group, she caught Heero's eye. "Until we meet again." He whispered. Though it was a mere whisper, Hotaru's hearing heard his comment. A tear slid down the lioness's cheek as she watched Heero speeding off in the car. Walking back inside, she sat down next to Usagi and Minako. Kindly handing them tissues, she asked them, "Care to share what happened?" Instantly, the story flowed out of their mouths, telling Hotaru everything.

"…And that's what happened. Oh god the more I think about it, if we just calmed down, we could have evaded that entire argument. I miss Duo so much now." Usagi sobbed. "Anger makes people do stupid things and say stupid words. When you are angry, you don't have control…it's not completely your fault." Hotaru calmly rationalized, still trying to soothe Usagi's crying. Rei looked down at the ground and softly stated, "They won't want to see us ever again." Anger brewed inside Hotaru, and for a moment, she felt like ripping their heads off. Then, she calmed down as Minako happily said, "At least we're not angry anymore! Let's take Jacob to eat some ice cream! Hotaru can invite him here, and we can make him promise not to tell about us!" Content with the suggestion Hotaru set off to pick Jacob up. (Jacob is now 11, okay? Lol, let's just keep changing his age. By the way, Jacob is Ethan's cute little bro. ^_^ Just in case you were wondering…)

***At the guy's mansion, after Setsuna leaves***

Duo was munching on his popcorn savagely. Trowa was trying to concentrate and read a book. Quarte was pouring himself some more tea. Wufei was sparring in the corner. Each was trying to burn off their anger and calm down. Suddenly, Duo broke the silence. "Ya know…I kinda wish that I could change how today went. I mean, we were all mad and all, and I said some things I shouldn't have said. I miss Usagi." Quarte answered, "I suppose that everyone said things they shouldn't have said. It's too late now, though. I miss Minako as well." Wufei stopped sparring with the practice dummy and added, "Rei probably doesn't want to see me ever again." Trowa nodded in agreement, thinking about Setsuna. Blake looked over at Heero. "Does that mean that they are available now?" Wufei punched Blake in the head. Explaining, Wufei said, "I know that we are supposed to protect him, but he was going to try to take our girls." Heero nodded, knowing he would have done the same thing.

***The next day***

"Here is your invitation, Bridget! It's tonight…I'm sorry for forgetting to give it to you!" Faith exclaimed. "You can make it, right?" Jackie asked. Shrugging, Hotaru nodded. "Sure!" Smiling from her answer, Faith smirked when an idea popped in her head. "Who will be your date?" Hotaru thought for a moment, and then answered, "I'm going stag." Smirking, Faith added, "I'm going with John, that new guy that we met with Blake when we went to Lunch!" Raising her eyebrows, Hotaru figured that it would be a perfect opportunity to kill, if Heero didn't stop her first. Faith examined Hotaru's gown that she planned to wear that night. "Bridget…this is much to plain! Come! After work, I am taking you shopping!" Hotaru looked at her black dress. Sure…it was a bit plain, but it was very nice. It had spaghetti straps in the front, and laced down the back. There were no slits, and it went down to her toes. Figuring that Faith wanted something more revealing, Hotaru reluctantly agreed.

***At the gown store*** (I got the dress ideas from Carabella.com. they specialize in evening gowns, and they are so pretty and expensive…)

Hotaru was sitting in a chair, watching Faith run around the store, grabbing dresses off the rack. After one hour of exploring the shop three times, she ran back to Hotaru, carrying a lot of dresses. Faith motioned with her head to walk into the dressing room. Handing Hotaru a dress, she changed. When she came out, Faith started examining it. "Hm…this doesn't look bad…I like the color…but the waist doesn't pull in enough. Here, try this one." Faith handed her a blue silk, floor length gown with a sheer layer of ice blue mesh dotted with glitter. It came with a matching wrap, which Hotaru took as well. When she stepped out of the dressing room, Faith exclaimed, "PERFECT! But, I want to see if one of these dresses will fit you better." Hotaru next stepped out wearing a silver two piece dress. The skirt was low cut, but went down to her feet. The top was a pleated handkerchief style that was laced with rhinestones at the top. Being a halter, it looped around her neck in a necklace. It tied in the back, leaving her arms bare. "That's good, too. Try this one." Sighing, Hotaru took the new dress and went back to change. She stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a strapless black gown with an off center laced up slit to the waist that was embedded with rhinestone eyelets that also trimmed the neckline. She hesitantly walked out and Faith's eyes lit up. "I'll put that in the `to think about' pile. Here's the next one!" This went on for another good two hours. The sales lady put the other dresses back on the rack while Hotaru and Faith looked at the remaining 17 dresses. "So, pick your favorite on, Bridget!" Looking at her choices, Hotaru finally found one to her liking. Faith insisted on paying for the dress, so Hotaru bought her jewelry and crystal tattoos. They both raced towards the studio, where they showered and changed. When they finished, they met up again at the set, which had been cleared and decorated. The loud stereo system was blasting music as Hotaru tried to merge into the wall. She saw Heero and rolled her eyes. He was wearing a black tuxedo-like suit, but the inside shirt was black as well, the same with his tie.

Heero looked around the room. He soon spotted Bridget and his eyes nearly bulged out. Cursing, he reminded himself that he had Hotaru, but he couldn't help but notice her dress. She wore a red satin dress. It was cut very low, and had spaghetti straps that laced in the back. The fabric joined at the waist, and then it separated at the side, leaving the high slit. There was a light black mesh layer that was iced with sequins. She wore a small flower crystal tattoo and she wore dangly silver earrings with a crystals forming the shape of a small flower at the end. Her hair was set in a bun, and had some strands of hair framing her face. She wore a small silver tiara that accented her hair. Heero cursed himself again; she looked so much like Hotaru. Deciding it to be best, he turned around and sat in the Lobby, waiting for the party to end. Blake had convinced him to take him, as he was Faith's date, so he was forced to stay. Looking at Blake, he was glad that Faith was occupying him, otherwise he would be trying to convince Heero to take him to the girl's mansion.

Hotaru walked over to the punch. Picking up a cup, she inspected the cup's edge. Sure enough, there was a very small speck of PCP, a drug. Rolling her eyes, she poured herself a very small amount of punch. Tilting the cup towards her, she dipped her pinkie in the cup and tasted a small drop. Coughing, she threw the cup away. The punch was spiked, and so was the food, no doubt. She walked over to where the tables and chairs were set up, and to knock some sense into the men that were trying to take advantage of the drugged ladies. Making sure that no one important could see her, she went into wolf mode, and started slashing the legs, arms, and chests, of those who tried to carry the drugged models to a room. Gently pulling her fellow models into a corner, she paced back and forth, protecting them from the perverted men. Richie approached her and asked, "What is a wolf doing here? No matter…please move. I just want to take one of these ladies to my home." Hotaru growled at her manager. The manager slowly backed off after she showed her teeth. That was just gross, he swung both ways. Glad that the wolf wouldn't throw up, Hotaru thanked the lucky stars that when she was in her wolf form, she couldn't be easily grossed out. Making up her mind, she went back human when everyone was out of sight. Re-doing her hair into a tight ponytail, she changed into her body suit. Slipping off her heels, she silently made her way towards the chairs, determined to protect the models until the party was over. When she was there, she already saw the group of men surrounding the unconscious girls and she pulled out her gun. Running up and jump kicking the first guy she came in contact with, she threw a punch at the next guy and started clearing the area. When they men started hitting back, she muttered, "It's not nice to hit a lady." She twirled her gun and pulled the trigger, aiming for the shoulder of a male model. "Anyone else?" She asked. The man she recognized as the real Blake Johnstone stepped up. "Hey there. I like what you're wearing!" He said, while checking her out. Several men nodded their heads in agreement, clearly liking the black skin-tight body suit. Hotaru glared. Before she could slap Blake, Heero gave him a karate chop to the back of the neck, knocking him out. Pulling out his gun, he aimed it at random guys. "Leave." He commanded. Soon, the entire place was evacuated, save the drugged models, the unconscious Blake, Hotaru, and Heero.

Walking up to Hotaru, Heero said, "You lied to me." It was a question, not a statement. Hotaru answered, "I had to. If I didn't then you wouldn't have left me alone." Glancing at Blake, she told him, "It won't be your fault." Setting off the strong sleeping gas, Hotaru saw that Heero was knocked out cold. Taking out her rope, she tied Blake up. Before she left, she set Blake down and walked back towards Heero. Propping him up against the wall, she pulled a pillow and set it behind his head. After giving him a light kiss, she grabbed Blake and set off towards Jacob's house.

"You completed the mission successfully. Now I will be able to hold him for ransom…for he is indeed worth more alive than dead." A voice said. Turning around, she faced Pete. Gasping at the person, she whispered, "I thought we killed you. I wondered why your voice sounded so familiar." Chuckling, the man answered, "I was underground when that boy's bombs went off. It's such a shame that you don't even know your father's first name, hm?" "You're not my father anymore." She coldly replied. Before he could say anything more, she shot him in the heart and threw daggers at him, making sure he was dead for good. Jacob's father entered the room, unfazed by the dead boss.

"I was wondering when he would die." He said, lightly laughing. His face became grim. "You need to hide. Go to Jacob's room, they know that I do not allow them to enter my house. The doctor's guards will come in. Thank you for leaving a hologram device here, I will use it now."

Hotaru smiled, knowing that she was among friends. Running up the staircase behind the bookshelf, she entered Jacob's room, in which he was reading a book. Upon seeing Hotaru, He stood up and gave her a big hug. "Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?" She offered. Eagerly nodding his head, he crawled into his bed, listening to Hotaru tell the tale of the Silver Millennium.

***Meanwhile downstairs***

Jacob's father hurriedly set up the hologram and hid the body. Thankful that he had pre-programmed the device, he walked off to the corner, hidden by the shadows, and intended to stay and watch the show.

"Hey boss, we loaded Johnstone into the car. Are we ready to go?"

"Yes…I have different plans. Let Johnstone go. I have a new idea. Send everyone to Chicago and wait in the warehouse there, even the spies. Get everyone working for us to meet you there, except for the team working here. Instruct them to finish their mission, then meet you up there. Also, I will join you shortly. If I do not come within a month, do not worry. No matter what is on the news, do not leave the warehouse. Pack enough food. Now, get out of my sight." The hologram commanded.

(A/N: Hotaru's holograms are very special. Hint: The sequel will involve a lot of holograms, so let me describe them, okay? They make the intended person solid, due to complicated altering of the lasers and dust particles around them, making a chemical reaction. If Hotaru wants, she can inject DNA strands into the melted laser beams and make it so that if the hologram bleeds, the blood would be exactly identical to the real blood. You can program them to say stuff, pretty cool, huh? Oh yeah, remember, this is FICTION!)

(A/N: About the orders that the hologram gave. All the assassins working for Professor Pete Tomoe will be assembling at a warehouse in Chicago, including spies. They are instructed to bring food, and are ordered to stay in the building. Knowing the boss, the assassins and guards will not leave, even if it means starvation. They are also instructed to not leave the building, no matter what news they hear…do you get the idea? If not, then instant-message or email me and I will explain further.)

The guard left, leaving Blake untied, sleeping on the ground. Jacob's father went upstairs and found Hotaru tucking Jacob in. "Hey, Destruction, they are gone, and everything is going according to plan." Hotaru smiled. She was now truly free. Smirking, she nodded. "Perfect!" She left the house and drove back to the mansion, now not fearing for her life.

***Three months later*** (The other four girls don't know that she is now free. To make them think that she is still an assassin, she leaves for most of the day and is a substitute at Jacob's school.)

"Hotaru, the other three girls and myself have decided to move out and try to make our own living. I mean, it's just so boring when we are just stuck in the house doing nothing. Do you understand?" Setsuna asked.

Hotaru smiled, knowingly that they needed to get away from memories. "Of course, Setsuna. You can have one of the mansions in New York that I own. Take your pick, country or city?" Thinking, Setsuna answered, "City."

***Three more months later***

Usagi and Minako were scanning the newspaper for some more jobs. Walking in, Rei asked, "Find anything good? I'm sick of being a waitress." Setsuna nodded from the couch. "My feet are so sore from standing in those heels every day. Is there anything else?" Sighing, Usagi shook her head no. "Good thing we have money, clothes, food, and this mansion, huh?" Minako said.

***Meanwhile***

The manager of the record's company was signing a deal with a person wearing a long black cloak that covered her face. "So, I'll make you the lead singer, and the other four people can either sing or play the instruments, right?" The figure nodded. "I am writing the lyrics." She demanded. A bit frightened by the new artist, the manager meekly nodded. "Anything for my best singer!" As she turned to leave, the manager asked, "I understand that we went over your name before, but what should I saw when then fans ask for your identity?" Looking back, she replied, "I'm sure you can think of something."

***At Jacob's school***

"Now class, today for story time, I will be telling you an old tale about three little pigs." Hotaru sweetly said. Normally the class was loud, but luckily, they were quiet during story time. Besides, it was a plus that Jacob was in her class. Eventually, all the kids discovered that he was her favorite student, naturally, but thought nothing more of it, for Hotaru was just the assistant teacher. Her old job as a substitute had gone noticed by the principal and she was given a job at the school. Ending the story, Hotaru put the ancient book away and picked up another book. Instantly, the kids perked up after seeing the title. "Now kids, do you remember the chapter we were on?" She asked. The kids replied in unison, "33!" Smiling, Hotaru turned to chapter 33 in the 7th Harry Potter book.

***In New York***

"HEY!" Cried Usagi. Instantly, Minako was reading over her shoulder. Setsuna and Rei quickly entered the kitchen, only to find Usagi and Minako reading a magazine while eating cookies. "What is it?" Asked Rei. Pointing to the ad, Minako explained, "The Jive record company is looking for four females our age to be singing in a band and/or doing the background music for their new singer! I hear she's pretty good!" Usagi choked at Minako's statement. "Good? Good? She is more than good! She is an amazing singer! I heard her single on the radio…strangely, no one knows her name, not even her manager, imagine that." Minako added, "I really want to meet her!" Setsuna read the address and date of the audition. Rei pointed out, "That's next week…so we should start choosing songs to sing!" Setsuna shook her head. "The songs are already chosen. All we have to do is show up. They'll decide on the best looking group and the best sounding group. She will decide who will be in the group in the end." Sighing, Usagi said, "Then I guess all we can do is wait." Minako answered, "No, we can do something! There is a list of songs that she wrote…we can go check them out. I mean, we should know what kind of songs we might sing, right?"

***One Week Later***

The four girls walked into the concert hall that the studio rented from the American Ballet Company. Gasping at the number of people that had showed up, Usagi then just shrugged, remembering that you really didn't need any talent to be accepted. They walked registered, and then sat in the 5th story balcony, as the seats on the bottom floors were already filled. Ten minutes later, the curtain rose, and Minako was impressed with the size of the stage. In the center, was a lone figure, clad in a long purple cloak with a silver clasp. Lifting her head, she saw all, but knew that no one could see her face, as the hood shrouded it. Holding up the microphone, she began to speak, disguising her voice. However, it was still light, airy, and melodic.

"Ladies, and perhaps a few gentlemen, I welcome you today. If you have not registered, please do so now, for you will not be able to audition for me if you do not have a number. I realize that there are a lot of people here, wishing to become a band, so let me set some boundaries. If you are over the age of 20, or younger than 15, I must ask you to please kindly leave." At that, half of the people sitting got up and left. Setsuna remarked, "Didn't they read the ad?"

"If you have not pre-read any of the lyrics before hand, I must ask you to leave." 40 people left.

"If you do not like my lyrics, please leave." 160 people left.

"If you do not like me right now, please leave." Several laughed.

"I want you to know that I was hardly kidding. If you really do not like my voice, my songs, my singing, or that I will be the lead singer, or one of the five singers, then I must ask you to leave." She firmly stated. To her surprise, only 4 people left.

"If you are still here, please get new numbers, move down to the first floor, and let's begin!"

The cloaked figure stepped down from the stage and sat at the table in front of the chairs, papers ready. The first group got on. "Alright, I need your ages, names, if you are going to sing, and a suggested name for the band." She prompted.

After hearing many groups, she started to get a large headache. Many of the people who chose to sing could not sing well, and the name for the band was downright insulting…for they were all too cheesy or not good at all. "Why would someone call themselves the `Teddy Bottlecaps?' I mean, Bottlecaps could work I suppose, but only if it was a last resort." She complained to the manager. Deciding that they needed to thin out the crowd, she started walking down rows, taking down numbers of promising groups. Giving the list to the lady, he could see her smirk. "I have an idea." She told him. Not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, she got back on the stage and made an excuse.

"The ladies that are left, please listen closely. It is time for Lunch, and I am sure that every single one of you is hungry. Before we leave for break, I would like to speak to the following groups: 15, 63, 26, 18, 73, 35, 49, 72, 42, 51, 30, and 27. Thank you." The people started getting up and leaving their seats, some going out the door, some walking towards the stage. The lady got down from the stage and started speaking to the groups that she called. "I would like the groups to split into three groups. One group which is purely singing, one group which is purely accompaniment, and one group who wishes to do both." After five minutes, the groups have been sorted. "I am now giving everyone new numbers. Please listen to your number as I call it out. I will do the instrumental group first. Group 18, you are now 1. Group 51, you are now 2. Everyone else, please take a seat while I listen to these two groups."

Group 1 and 2 got on the stage and they were handed the music. Group 1 didn't know how to play the drums, keyboards, or guitars…they were mostly violinists. Not really looking for an orchestra, she listened to the 2nd group. Listening to the depressing music, she suddenly got an inspiration and began jotting it down on a napkin. The other groups were eating the pizza that she ordered.

Finally finishing the second to the last group for the rest of her life; she rubbed her temples…she hadn't found a group that she found to her liking. "Group 27." She called. She lifted her head and took a look at the group in front of her. They introduced themselves.

"I am Setsuna Meiou and I am 18 years old." Said a green haired lady.

"I am Usagi Tsukino and I am 18 years old." A blonde said.

"My name is Minako Aino and I am 18 years old!" Chirped another blonde.

"Rei Hino. 18 years old." Stated a raven-haired girl.

Setsuna then added, "The name of the band that we chose is `Planet's Requiem.' However, the name is really up to you." The lady nodded, smiling. She liked this group. The girls got behind their instruments. Setsuna, taking up the keyboard, Rei, sitting behind the drum set, Minako, getting an electric guitar, and Usagi, getting the other guitar. Rei gave them the starting tempo, and they started. Cocking her head to the side, she listened as the group harmonized, and played the song beautifully. There was no doubt about it…they got the job.

***In an ice cream parlor the next week***

Jacob and Hotaru were sitting at another table, Jacob eating a sundae, and Hotaru eating a snow cone. Some names on the TV caught her attention, and she turned to face it, watching. "Last week, the mysterious young singer held an audition for four other band members. The results are out, and we have the new group with us right now! As you can see, they are clearly excited and pleased that they are now part of the group. The lead singer, who is still keeps her name private, has informed us that they will be holding a rather small concert next month, and begin touring. Other groups are welcome to audition for the opening acts later on in the month. The winning group will also be invited to join them on their tour. We'll keep you informed, I'm Dave, signing out." Jacob looked back at Hotaru. "I'm happy that Bunny is happy. Aren't you?" Smiling, Hotaru ruffled his hair. "I'm always happy."

END!

School starts tomorrow…so I don't know when I will get the next chapter out. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, so please don't yell at me for breaking everyone else up. I am the author, not you, so there, ::blows a raspberry::…just kidding! Actually, I will most likely get a new chapter out every Saturday, if I'm lucky. So, review! Part three will most likely come out this week! Bye now!