Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Said They Weren't Meant To Be ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1
The Meeting


She had never had so much work in all of her life nor had she ever been bossed around by anyone telling her what to do, where to go, whom to talk to, and everything. Things changed since then. She had progressed higher in her status and everything seemed to be going great until, she had the guard shift. Normally, she was a high ranking officer but, tonight, she had disguised herself into a soldier. She picked the wrong night though. Nothing was going right and the base was being attacked by Oz soldiers. They wanted something but, she didn't know what. Quickly, she followed the other men and ran into a room.

"Girl! I want you to go into cell 2 on block 5 and take the prisoner to his mobile suit that he was on. Make him leave so that Oz doesn't get him, got it?" asked the man in front of her.

"Got it." She ran quickly down the halls that echoed each step that she made. Finally, she found the door and opened it. She came into the black room with a single light in the middle.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat has drug in. What do you want girl?" asked the man in a sarcastic tone. He was leaning back on a chain with his feet on the table. All dressed in black, long chestnut brown hair in a braid, but, she couldn't make out his eyes. She ran over to him and pulled him out of the chair.

"Whoa there. What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just trust me," she said taking his hand and leading him down the halls. There was an explosion which made them both hit the floor. He was on top of her, protecting her, from the blast. She just looked up into his colbat blue eyes with a questionable look.

"I won't let ladies get hurt," he smiled. Quickly, they both ran until they got to where the mobile suits where. Quickly, she took him to suit.

"Leave quickly," she said.

"You're letting me free? What's the catch?" he asked.

"Just go!" He quickly climbed in and left. Suddenly, she was taken by the arms and turned around.

"Take her for questioning," said one of the men. She kicked them to the ground and quickly left the buiding using the secret passages.


A/N: Sorry so short but, I'll get more out when ever I do. Hopefully, soon!