Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Said They Weren't Meant To Be ❯ Oz Takes Over ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2
Oz Takes Over



She was drying her hair with a towel when there was a knock at the door. She tied her robe around herself and set her towel down. When she opened it, there where two soldiers standing there.

"Lt. Makoto Kino, you are to come with us," said one of the men.

"One moment," she said and quickly retreated into her bedroom. She quickly pulled on her uniform, and placed her hair back like she always did. She started the blew dryer, and quickly left out the window only to be caught by a man in the same uniform as the others.

"You weren't trying to escape, right?" Asked the man.

"I would never do such a thing," she smiled. He grabbed her wrist and quickly pulled her into a car where they left with the other soldiers. They walked around the base and it seemed to her that the soldiers where lost and couldn't find there where. Here, that left an advantage! (hehehehe)

"Follow me and I'll show you where to go," she said with a smile. She lead them down corridors until they arrived at a door. She opened it wide enought for them and all of them went in, except, her. She closed the door behind them, locking them in a cell.

"Idiots," she smiled. She heard a sound coming from down one of the halls. Quickly, she followed it, and came to an open door. There she saw, one of her fellow officers tied to a chair, getting the crap beat out of him.

"Tell me where the Gundam Piolet is," he exclaimed. The man said nothing. Right when the man was going to hit him, she stepped in.

"Let him go at once! He wasn't on the night shift last night, I was! If you're going to be hitting anyone, it better be me because you're not going to do anything to my fellow officers and recuits." Her emerald eyes were a blaze.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A little hero that's trying to get into a higher rank? I think not," he spat walking over to her. She clunched her fist until it was white.

"Makoto! Don't do it!" said the man. She couldn't hold it any longer. Then, she suddenly decked him. He picked himself up off the floor and wiped the blood off his jaw.

"Release that man and restrain her!" He barked.

"Makoto, don't do this," said the man.

"Edward, I'll be fine. Don't worry. My mouth is sealed," she smiled.

"Don't get hurt," said Edward.

"I wish I could have said the same for you," said Makoto. She was suddenly pulled into the room as he was lead away by two men. She was quickly pushed into the chair and tied down.

"I'm so sacred," she mocked.

"Where is the Gundam Piolet?" he asked.

"Manners my boy. You never introduced yourself."

"Captain Tom Renals. Now, where is the piolet?"

"Which one? I've got jet piolets, plane piolets, auto-piolets, mobile piolets, which?" He slapped her.

"You know which one I'm talking about," he growled.

"Which one are you talking about? There are five of them!" she almost yelled. He snapped his fingers and a file came to his hand. He opened it.

"Duo Maxwell."

"You don't know my line of work. I don't keep track of the prisoners. I do paper work and sit on my butt in a cramped up office."

"Then how come you said that you where here last night?"

"That's none of your concern!" He slapped her again and lifted her face up to look at her.

"What happened to the prisoner in cell 2 on block 5?" His face was straight and seemed to want to make her tell him. Everything that she did last night started eating away at her. She tore her eyes away from his trance.

"I, I, I don't know---what you are talking about, sir."

"Get me the needle," he ordered. Her eyes quickly looked up at his grinning face.

"No. Don't give me a shot. Anything but a shot. Please," she begged and she followed the men with her eyes to her arms. He just laughed. Her eyes got bigger as they wiped the swab over her arm and then slowly bring the needle closer and closer to her arm. She turned her head and looked at him.

"What's in the needle?"

"Just a little something to do the trick," he smiled. She could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier but, she tried to keep them open. Finally, it hit her and her eyes closed to the darkness that awaited her.



......what ever time it was......



She found herself laying on a cold floor with her golden brown hair all around her. She pulled herself up. she placed her hand on the ground to feel something wet. She picked herself off the floor and walked out of the room. She never noticed what was on her hand and didn't even dare to look. She just ran threw the corridors trying to keep her balance from falling. She quickly found where the mobile suits where and quickly climbed into one leaving a trail behind her from hand prints. She started it, and then left quickly out to space and headed on a corse, for Earth. She wiped her hand over her face to fell some more of this liquid go onto her hand. She felt her mobile suit suddenly jerk as if it had hit into something. A screen came onto her screen as a Gundam Mobile Suit reveiled its self. It was the man from yesterday.

"You have a wish with your maker," he grinned.

"I know," she said. She moved her mobile suit around him and blasted off toward Earth.

"Hey! You don't get away that easy!" he yelled at her as he blasted toward her direction. He suddenly hit her causing her hands to hit the screen making the liquid wipe off. She moved back into her seat and continued on.

"Hey! Do you know what's all over your screen?" he asked.

"Don't tell me. I don't want to know. I have a good feeling what it is----" she paused for a minute and placed her hand to her head.

"Hey! Are you going to be okay? We've got to get you to the closest colony," he said at her.

"I'm not going to a colony. I'm going to Earth." with that, she thurst the mobile suit toward earth's direction. He followed her and grabbed her mobile suit in time as they started going threw the Earth's Atmosphere.

"Are you crazy or something?" he yelled at her waiting for a response.

"Oz has taken over my coloney and I'm not going to let them get me. Earth is the only place that I know where to go," she spat. There was a sudden impact that them to jerk. She was flung out of her seat into the screen again. She just slowly slid off and leaned back in her chair.

"Earth is taken over as well! There are only two places that aren't and I'm going to get you there," he said and then they hit the ground. It was near a huge Mansion. He quickly climbed out of his Gundam and went over to hers where it finally opened. He climbed up and jumped in as she slowly stood to her feet. He slowly pulled her out where they landed on the ground. She fell to her hands and knees. Her hands felt sticky. The grains of sands stuck to her hands. When she looked down at the ground, she could see red dripping down. He quickly picked her up into his arms and started walking.

"What did they do to you?" he asked.

"I don't know. This is all that I have." She pulled up her jacket sleeve to where her arm was showing. There, was a red rash with a dot in the middle.

"Why did they do this?" he asked.

"They wanted the Gundam Piolet. Duo Maxwell. His location was needed," Her hand came up to his cheek. "But, I let you go."


A/N: Well, I hope you like it! This is as much as I've got so far. For those that are reading my other new story, I'm going to try to get a chapter of each done each day and post them for you! Hope this wasn't a really bad cliff hanger. Ja ne!