Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Said They Weren't Meant To Be ❯ Minako's Arrivel ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3
Minako's Arivel



She awoke to hear the voices of men talking down stairs.

"Heero. She's in no danger here. No one is going to know that we're here. Why would she tell after all, we saved her life. The Oz soldiers would have left her there on the ground to let her bleed to death. They got what they needed out of her," said a soft male voice standing up for her.

"Quatre, this is no time to have a soldier be here. It's too risky. All that we could know is that she could be working for Oz," his voice was quiet with a tone that he meant it.

"Trowa, you always speak at the perfect times," said the voice that she knew well. She looked at her arm to see the rash gone. She slowly got up and made it to a mirror. Her nose had been broken, her mouth had been bleeding for she could still taste that unforgetable flavor. There was a cut on her cheek that must have been covered up with the bandage she saw before her. She looked like a total mess. Emerald eyes all shaky, golden brown hair a mess that was braided back out of her way. She was in different clothes. A long baggy black shirt that went to her knees making the cream color of her skin stand out more than usual. Her timple all of a sudden began to hurt.

"I'm with Heero. We shouldn't take any chances even though she's a, weak woman," this voice sounded strong but, she didn't like the tone that he used on 'weak woman'. She slowly sat down and began to rub her temples hoping it would go away so she wouldn't distrube there conversation.

"Wu-man, she's not weak. She held out longer than anyone that I know could have. With that much blood lost, and staying in control, that's amazing. But, you and Heero are out number three to two. She stays," he said in a "See, I'm always right!" tone or "You lost. Nananananana!" She let out a sigh and slowly leaned back where she rubbed her temples better, letting her arms relax along with her back that hurt from where she hit against the screen and seat.

"I'm going to see if she's awake to get anymore questions in so we can kick some royal butt!" said Duo running up the stairs.

"Duo, wait. Let me bring her some advil. She might need it." said the man known as Quatre. She heard the footsteps getting louder until they stopped in the room she was in.

"So, how you feeling?" asked Duo.

"I've had better days," she sighed. Duo sat right beside her and helped her to sit up as Quatre came in. He had short blonde hair, and green eyes. He gave her a warm smile and handed her the advil with a glass of water.

"Thank-you," she smiled back. He nodded. She took it normally like she would and he took the glass for her.

"What do you exactly remember from when you were taken by Oz?" asked Duo.

"I wasn't taken. I took the place of a fellow officer because I knew he knew nothing about what they were asking him."

"In more detail."

"Is was a Captain of some sort. Asking questions that I didn't not answer or used an excuse not to answer. Finally, they gave the since I wouldn't say anything correct to their stardards. From there on, I don't remember anything else." said Makoto.

"What were they after and why?" asked Duo.

"They were after you and, I don't know why." said Makoto.

"Well Quatre. Lets go kick some butt." grinned Duo. Makoto grabbed his wrist as he started to leave.

"It's too dangerous. They've taken over everything, and even the city. They'll start to kill people like they did in the last coloney years ago. I'm afraid you're not powerful enough just yet." said Makoto.

"She's right Duo. We have to fix our mobile suits and add the program that Heero has in his. Then we'll be able to start saving the colonies." said Quatre.

"You can't save colonies once they are taken over with force. The only thing that you can do is hurt them."

"How would you know?" asked Duo.

"I've seen it over the years. Other colonies trying to save another colony only to end up having to destroy it with everyone they knew living inside." said Makoto.

"You're seen whole colonies been destroyed?" asked Duo wide eyed.

"Yes." They heard a crash that had seemed to have shaken the whole Mansion. Quickly, they went outside to see what it was. It was a mobile suit that looked just like Makoto's. It opened up slowly. Makoto made a move like she was going to go check it out but, Duo firmly grabbed her wrist.

"It might be a trap." They saw a figure slowly climb out. A whoosh of long blonde hair and then she slowly slid down. She then feel to her hands and knees.

"Minako-chan." gasped Makoto. She pulled her wrist away from Duo's grasp and sprinted toward her. Quatre and Duo shortly following. She fell (yes, literally fell) on the ground next to her and hugged her.

"Minako-chan! I'm so glad you're alright." she hugged her friend.

"Makoto. I don't know how you could survive all that jerking from coming threw the Earth's atmosphere. Sheesh. It nearly threw me into the screen."

"Are you hurt?" asked Makoto. They finally looked up at each other.

"No---MAKOTO! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" exclaimed Minako all of a sudden.

"I'm fine. Thesee guys saved me." said Makoto. Minako looked at the two guys standing there.

"But they're Gundam Piolets." said Minako.

"So?" asked Makoto.

"They might kill you." Minako looked up to see Duo start laughing.

"Did you hear that Quatre? She thinks we're going to kill them!" said Duo laughing.

"Minako, can you stand? This sand is getting hot," said Makoto.

"I think so." She started to stand up but then fell.

"Nope." said Makoto. Quatre walked over and helped her up as Makoto quickly dashed back to the cool shade.

"There are some disadvantages about living in the desert you know. You can't walk out in bare feet." said Duo with a grin. Minako was sat up on a couch with Makoto leaning her head up on the custion while sitting on the floor looking at her.

"Makoto, why are you just staring at me?" asked Minako raising an eye brow.

"I'm baffled. How did you ever find me?" asked Makoto.

"Makoto, Makoto, Makoto. You know when I gave you that one pill that didn't take right? Well, that was a microchip which is implanted in your body so that I can find out where you are so I don't have to worry. I'm the only one that knows about it too, well, until now," sighed Minako.

"You placed a microchip inside me just to know where I'm at?!----I feel so special." She rolled her eyes.

"Makoto, what happened to you? I want to know everything. I also want to know who did it so I can kill him." glared Minako grinding her teeth.

"Oz took over to base. It's as simply as that. You know the technical things that went on with the camera's." said Makoto.

"Sorry. I couldn't find the tape and all the camera's where off line so, I tracked you, and left as quickly as I could." said Minako.

"So what you're saying is something took everything so that no one could alarm anyone of what was about to happen to the colony?" asked Quatre.

"Correct." said Minako with a nod.

"That's just great." said Duo. Minako put a hand to Makoto's forehead.

"You're cold and a bit pale. You should rest." said Minako.

"I'm fine." smiled Makoto. Minako looked at Duo and did a motion with her hand for him to understand. Duo got up and streched. He then walked over to where they were.

"She's right and you're going to bed." said Duo picking her up and carrying her without a choice. Minako could hear the fight.

"I'm a grown woman and I should know what's best for me!"

"Well, I'm a grown man I should know what's best for you too!"

"Let me go!"

"Nope."

"I'm warning you!"

"Yeah right." They hearrd a door shut and then Duo come back down.

"A peice of cake." said Duo sitting down.


....The Base....

"Where would she go? She couldn't have woken up so soon." said a man.

"I don't know but, I know who's going to find out! You better find her and bring her back here. She couldn't have went far!" said Tom. A man ran in quickly and saluted.

"Sir. I've found a blood trail with finger prints."

"Well man. Don't just stand there! Show me where it is!" He quickly lead him threw the trail until they got to the mobile suit room. They walked over to where the trail ended to find no mobile suit.

"Well, it seems to me, that she's gone and she has no where to go." smiled Tom.

"Sir, reports have it that also another woman has disappeared from the base. It was Lt. Minako Aino."

"Well, well, well. There is one place that they could be heading for." said Tom. Another man came in.

"Some of our soldiers earlier saw two mobile suits enter the Earth's atmosphere. One was ours and the other was a Gundam. A couple hours following it, there was another one that came and it was said to be ours. The only problem is that no one remembers what direction they were headed for or even if they crashed."

"Alright. Tell all the men that know how to track well to get ready in an hour. We will be leaving for Earth."





A/N: Well, that's all that I have for now. Hope you like it! I'll get more out soon!