Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Said They Weren't Meant To Be ❯ The Search Begins ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4
The Search Begins


He walked down the long halls which were posted with soldiers that were getting ready. He knew that he was gong to find even if he had to die trying. He fround the office that he was looking for and then entered to see that man he wanted to see. Treize. The man turned to look at Tom and smiled faintly.

"I see that you've completed your mission to take over the last coloney." He took a small drink.

"Yes sir but, there has been a problem that has sent me here. It seems that two young officers have left the coloney for Earth. One was spotted going threw the Earth's atmosphere with a Gundam. Some how, these two are linked together with the Gundams. So where we find them, we find the Gundams."

"When you find these two women. I want you to make sure they are alive and unharmed. It seems to me that you have a hard hand when it comes to questioning. how much blood is on them, will be doubled for you. Make sure to find them as soon as possible. Dismissed."

"Yes sir." he saluted and then left quickly down the halls. Treize took another drink as someone else came in.

"Sir, you asked for me?" asked a female voice only known as Lady Une.

"Lady Une, I want to know how long it takes Captain Tom to find these two. Also, have your own team set up. Full reports on my desk when finished."

"Yes sir. I'll get started right away." she said and then left. He looked out the window at the horizon.

'I want to meet these young women to see how they could escape from my coloney and get into this much trouble for us to be searching for them.' he thought.


....The Mansion....



"Makoto, you can wake up now. It's almost night time." said Minako standing there. She just pulled the covers over her head.

"It's cold out there." she complained.

"Well, I guess you don't want to get dressed in your clothes anyways since you like walking around in a shirt in front of five guys." sighed Minako. Makoto sat straight up.

"I have clothes? Really?"

"I have them all laid out for you too. I know you'll love them." smiled Minako. Makoto jumped up and huged her.

"I always knew that I would get a sister!"

"Alright already. Get dressed so we can help the guys with there Gundams." said Minako.

"Why would they need our help?" asked Makoto. Minako just winked.

"Oh. Okay." Minako left while Makoto got quickly dressed in black shirts and a light blue thin strapped shirt. She placed on her adidas shoes and left quickly out the door. She followed Minako threw the Mansion, down threw a door, down an elevator, then, finally, she was there. All five Gundams where there with people working on them.

"You shouldn't be here. You two could get hurt." warned Quatre.

"We've worked with mobile suits before." said Minako. Makoto gasped.

"What?" asked Minako sharply.

"Oh man. I forgot to get you know what out of my office. Now we're screwed." said Makoto. Minako giggled and handed her a black box.

"I got it. I knew that you would forget it." said Minako.

"Alright. That's wonderful." said Makoto.

"What is it?" asked the man known as Heero. He had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Nothing special." said Minako.

"I knew we were right." said the man know and Wufei. He had black hair back in a small pony tail, and black eyes.

"It's not a tracking device is that's what you're worried about." said Makoto flatly.

"We'll see." said Heero and then left with Wufei.

"Well, you can look around but, don't get hurt." warned Quatre and then left. They walked in seperate directions.

"Need any help?" asked Makoto standing in front of a black Gundam. (you know who!)

"No babe. I'm fine." said Duo.

"Have you started on the programing?" asked Makoto.

"Nope." said Duo.

"Perfect." she whispered and then climbed up the ladder and got in. She found the pluges she needed but, she needed something more. She poked her head out quickly.

"Duo, I need a M52 connections cord. Size 2. Got any?"

"I'll bring it right up." She hear his footsteps leave. She heard them come back and he climbed up to meet her. He handed it to her and she quickly hooked it up. On his screen opened up the main menu to the black box where she quickly found the program she needed and started to downloading process.

"What's in that thing?" asked Duo.

"Do you really what to know?" asked Makoto.

"Yeah. Of course." said Duo. She minimized the downloading process and pulled up a picture that looked like a different type of Gundam.

"You made a mobile suit?!"

"I can keep it in my pocket too. It's hard trying to hide a Gundam this size you know." said Makoto. She closed and resumed to the downloading process.

"Oh, and one more thing. After the download is complete, your Gundam will automatically be repaired." smiled Makoto and then got out.

"Where you going?" asked Duo poking his head out to look at her.

"What? Do you want me to stay with you?" she asked.

"Naw. That's alright. I'll be fine." said Duo. She then ran off in another directions. He followed her with his eyes and then sat down in his Gundam.

"Man, I've gotta get her outta my head." He sighed and then closed his eyes.

"You've got to get who out of your mind?" asked a female voice. He opened his eyes to see Minako standing there with a smile.

"Um...uh...nobody..."

"Alright. I've got a deal for you. I won't say anything to get if you...."



....Coloney....



"Any news?" asked Treize sitting in his chair looking out the window with the back of his chair to the person he was talking to.

"We think that they're all at the Sank Kingdom. We're not sure yet. There is also somewhere else. We think they might be in a desert somewhere." said a man.

"Check the desert first. Find anyone that you think may be suspicous, then bring them in. You can search the Sank Kingdom in a week." said Treize.

"What's in a week?" asked the man.

"A Christmas Ball. They'll be there. Don't fear." said Treize and then took a sip of wine.



A/N: I'm sorry everyone but, I'm ready for Christmas already. Soon the snow is going to hit my house and I can't wait! Well, I'll get more out as soon as I can!~~~~baby_blu_eyes