Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Said They Weren't Meant To Be ❯ My All ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7
My All



She was on the plane. Oz had destroyed the ball. Taking them all away. Minako and Makoto surrendered themselves to make sure that the piolets would be safe. They would never forget what happened between them and the piolets.

"Makoto, is there something wrong?" asked Minako.

"Just thinking," she mumbled as she looked out the window. The plane was going to take off anytime. She looked to see him. Standing there. Looking at her. He suddenly disappeared when she saw some soldiers racing toward him.

I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
'Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side

She didn't notice Minako taken away. Her thoughts where on him.

'Why didn't I tell him I loved him too? He thinks I hate him but, I don't. I need him. I want him. By my side, at all times,' she thought.

"It looks like we meet again. Remember me?" he asked. She looked at him. Tom Renals. The man that caused her all this pain. She just turned her face away from him.

"What? You don't want to talk to me?" he asked.

"I'd give my all...." she whispered.

"What? What are you talking about?" he asked.


I'd give my all
To have just one more night with you
I'd risk my life
To feel your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all
For your love tonight

She just ignored him. The plane lifted off and then shortly landed. She was brought into a cell where she moved to a corner.
.
.
.
.
Duo thought about her smiles, the looks she gave him. The way her soft fingers always touched him. How she tired to always help him no matter what he said. He looked on his bed to find a black box. He opened the flap to find it an upgraded version on his other mobile suit. DeathSythe Hell Custom. Everything as better and he could operate it like he normally did.


Baby, can you feel me
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight


"Hope you like this Duo. It took Minako and I long nights to complete this. The rest of your Gundam Pioltets have the same thing except, there mobile suit upgrade of course. You have this because I'm gone. I sacrificed myself to safe you as did Minako. We think of all of you as our brothers but, I think of you more than that Duo. I truely do care about you I want you to know that no matter where you go, or even if you try not to believe but, you have to believe it. You will always be the first one in my heart, forever." He saw her picture on the screen in front of him. The sweet words that she said, he couldn't stop looking into her eyes. He closed it and went outside quickly. He opened the mobile suit to full size and jumped in.

"Duo, where you going?" asked Quatre.

"I'm going to save them. I'm not going to forget them. If you're coming, come."

"Heero is already on his way. If I were you, I'd go catch up to him," said Trowa. Duo nodded and then left.


I'd give my all
To have just one more night with you
I'd risk my life
To feel your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all
For your love tonight

She was suddenly pulled out of the cell and taken to Treize. He looked at her. She looked away. Out the window.

"Where are they Makoto? I know you know where the Piolets are hiding," he said.

"I can't go on, living in the memory of our song..." she whispered. Her eyes never leaving the window.

"We'll make you talk," he said. She looked at him.
.
.
.
.
'You will always be the first one in my heart, forever...' He remember the sweet words she was saying. He had to save. He loved her. He could never deny it. He was wrong about her. She was just tense in the kitchen in that happened between him and Wufei. She tensed up when he touched her because she was anger but, trying not to look like it. He too the wrong way.

"How could I have been so stupid. I should I have told her. I should have. Damn yourself!" he yelled aloud at himself. He could see the lights to the base coming up quickly. There was one place they would be but, they would have to fight to get there.
.
.
.
.
She stood up all of a sudden. She moved over to the window. She could see the explosions of mobile suits. See them burning. Killed. Out of the sky. She looked over at Trieze and smiled.

"You wanted them. Here they are," she smirked. He walked over to look.

"They're destroying everything! They're going to kill everyone! Everything that I've worked so hard on. Stay here!" he said and then ran out of the office. She smirked and quickly climbed out of the window.


I'd give my all
To have just one more night with you
I'd risk my life
To feel your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all
For your love tonight
Give my all for your love
Tonight


The mobile suits where destoryed. She ran toward his mobile suit. The whole base had been evacuated. She saw Minako and Heero over there, kissing. Duo jumped out and ran to her quickly. He pulled her into his arms, hugging her, holding her tightly. Never wanting to let go. He never wanted to let her go. She was his. His one true and only soulmate. He brushed the hair out of her eyes. He slowly came closer to her.

"I'm never going to let you go, again," he whispered to her. They're eyes gently closed as he kissed her and she kissed him back. Feeling complete at last. With their one true soulmates.




A/N: Hi hi! Hope you like it! Well, My All was by Maria Carry and I love that song. This idea has been in my head for so long and I'm glad that I finally got it out! Well, how did you like it? R/R!~~~~baby_blu_eyes