Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Said They Weren't Meant To Be ❯ Can Love Be Denied? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 6
Can Love Be Denied?




Snowflakes fell softly on the padded white earth. Making it have a touch of blue where ever you looked. Makoto silently looked out the window. Watching Minako throwing snowballs at Heero to whom was throwing them right back. Then she saw Quatre quickly run out there and try to stop it but, was sadly hit a couple times. So, he joined in for revenge of his own. Trowa also tried to stop but, later joined in. Wufei well, he just stood there with a smuge look on his face. She looked down at Duo who was just starring up at her. Once he knew that she was looking back on him, he winked and then went inside. She walked out of her room and down the christmas decorated stair way. It was different than she thought it would be. The Sank Kingdom was actually much more beautiful than she had inticipated. Duop stood down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you coming outside or not babe?" She just shook her head no and walked past him. He just grabbed her wrist which made her turn around.

"You have to have some fun. I won't let you not have any fun," he smiled.

"I'm perfectly fine in here. Go ahead and go outside," she said and tried to pull her wrist away. A grin appeared on his face.

"Alright. I'll go outside." He picked her up and lifted her over his shoulder.

"Duo! Stop this at once! Don't do what I think you're going to do! Duo!" She felt the coldness quickly hit her all of a sudden as then everyone look up. Duo placed her down and turned her where he held her.

"Free shot!" he yelled.

"No! You guys! I know. Minako!" She was hit with mulitple snow balls. Duo let go and started to run for cover.

"OH! Don't think you're going to get out of this so easy! Revenge is the best part!" declared Makoto as she started throwing snowballs at him. Quickly, she started to chased him around. Finally, she pegged him in the back of the head with a snowball.

"I've been hit!" he said and then fell down on the ground. Makoto quickly pinned him.

"Don't start that. I know you're going to do something."

"The pain. Slowly. I'm going." he acted. She just took some snow with one hand and sprinkled it on his face. his eyes popped open all of a sudden making her fall backwards. She sat up and started laughing.

"So, you think you've won?" She got this "uh oh" look on her face and scrambled to get up where she started running with him chasing her. She suddenly stopped which made Duo knock into her and they both hit the ground. They both looked up to see three other girls joined in. Wufei was in the snowball fight now. Makoto turned her head to Duo.

"I think I know them," she said softly. They were so close. They could feel each other breathing. He started to move closer but, a snowball hit his head. He quickly looked up to see Wufei glaring.

"Usagi-chan!" Minako quickly went over to hug the girl with two buns on each side of her head and soft blue eyes.

"Usa..." said Makoto softly. Duo helped her up and then she ran over where all the girls where.

"Ami-chan! Rei-chan!" They all quickly hugged. Soon after wards, they all went inside to talk. Makoto went into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for them all.

"Minako-chan, why did you and Mako-chan never come to visit us? Did you forget that we were here?" asked Usagi with a questionable look.

"Its different than that Usa. We just came here today," replied Minako.

"Are you going to the ball?" asked a girl with long black hair and purple eyes.

"I think so Rei-chan. I'm not sure."

"Where's Mako-chan by the way?" asked a girl with short blue hair and blue eyes.

"You're right Ami-chan. I haven't seen Mako since we've came in. Duo---"

"Duo went to go and check-up on her in the kitchen," said Wufei and then started on his way there.



.....THE KITCHEN.....



Makoto placed all the cups on a silver tray and then turned her attention to the water that was starting to boil.

'I'm not going to deny anything. I don't care what Wufei says. He doesn't know how it's like to be a man in love with such a beautiful, understanding women. I'm not going to let her slip out of my hands. Nobody is going to take her away from me and I'm going to make sure that nothing happens to her,' thought Duo leaning against the counter. He watched Makoto and she slowly opened the packets and then poured them in. She carefully stirred everything and added some milk in it to make it creamy. She slowly placed it in a teapot. She sat it down for a while to let it cool for a moment. Duo was pulled out by Wufei. Makoto looked to see the door swinging. She stopped it and peaked out it.

"I told you to stay away from her Duo," said Wufei quietly.

"I don't care what you say. I'm not going to stay away from her. I love her. You're too cold to know what that means. You'll have to kill me to make me," glared Duo. Makoto quickly backed away from the door and went over to the counter.

'He loves me? I thought I was the only one to have feelings for him...Wufei has been planning this all along. He told me that we weren't meant to be---' Her thoughts where cut off by the shattering of cups on the floor. She looked up to see Duo getting back up. Him and Wufei were fighting, over her? Her fist suddenly tightened making her fingers turn white. She went over pushed Wufei up against the wall.

"Look at the mees you've made?! Do you know who has to clean it? ME! Don't you ever step foot in my kitchen again or else you'll be a dead man walking and I mean! I'll kill you!" she said between her teeth. She pushed him out the door, not caring that his face hit the wood when she pushed him threw it.



........................



They saw Wufei walk past them wiping blood off his jaw and going outside.

"I don't want to know what happened." Rei followed him and went outside.

"Makoto should be here any time," said Minako with half a smile and worried look as she waited for her to appear.



....................



She went over to the sink and got a cloth damp. Duo just looked at her in amazement. She gently took his chin and wiped the blood away from his mouth. He placed his hand on hers gently. He felt her tense up so, he let go. He helped her clean up the mess. She brought the hot chocolate to them and then went upstairs leaving them all confused. Duo just sat down silently.

"What happened?" asked Minako.

"Nothing," he said flatly.

"Duo, you better start speaking up and I mean right now!" said Minako glaring a him.

"Wufei and I were fitting. The kitchen became a mess and Makoto threatened to kill Wufei if he ever went in the kitchen again," he sighed.

"What were you fighting over?" asked Minako.

"Nothing, okay? Nothing. It doesn't matter anymore," said Duo and then left.




A/N: You get two chapters! FF.NET was offline so, it gave me so much time to write! The next chapter is a surprise and it's my first time writting in that certain style. Hope you like it!