Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Family Reunion ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

"You did what!" Rei screamed. "How could you? You didn't even ask!"

"But Rei! Usagi wined. "They needed some place to stay!" Her eyed starting to water as she looks pleadingly at Rei.

"Umm…you don't want to cause any one any trouble, will just leave." Quatre says as he steps up from behind Usagi blushing. The sailor scouts had been in the middle of a meeting when Quatre had shown up with his friends, at Rei's temple. As usual Usagi had forgotten all about telling Rei that she had invited her brother and his friends to stay at Rei's temple. Needless to say Rei was furious.

"Do you have anywhere else to go?" Asked Ami, like usual, she got right to the point.

"Ami!"

"Sorry Usagi, but we do hold are meetings here. It could become…complicated…if they stayed here."

"Meetings?" Asks a man, with unruly short brown hair, in his usual monotone. `Something's going on here.'

"Nice going Ami!" Rei sneers, while Ami looks up at her and blushes furiously. Then Ami actually sees the five men for the first time.

"Oh…" She gasps almost inaudibly, but some hears her anyways. The man with the unruly brown hair looks at her and raises an eyebrow in her direction.

`She knows something.' Just then Ami begins to type furiously away at her laptop. `Or she's going to find something out…"

"Umm…excuse me girls, to answer your question is no. But I'm sure will figure something out." Quatre finally manages answer the previous question, with that he and the other boys turned to leave.

"Wait! Rei you can just turn them out onto the streets like that!" Minako says suddenly.

"And why not? This is my temple after all people! Or have you all forgotten that?" Rei exclaims.

"You heard the cute blond, they have no where else to go!" Quatre blushed bright pink at that side comment.

"You own this temple! Injustice! You are just a weak onna!" Exclaims a Chinese man, with jet black hair tied back into a painful looking ponytail, in part shock and part fury.

"Uh oh…now your in for it." Makoto Mutters. A tall boys with brown hair that covers one of his emerald eyes completely, sends a questioning look in her direction. At that Makoto couldn't help but grinning evilly.

"What did you can me?!" Rei sputtered while sending a death glare towards the Chinese man, and slowly advancing towards him.

"Rei please don't, he's with Quatre." Usagi begged, while trying to keep from laughing at the poor mans misfortune.

"Rei, please this is uncalled for…" Tried Ami, but not to hard. She didn't not even bother to look up; anyone who cared to notice could see that she was far too busy concentrating on her laptop.

"Rei stop!" Ordered Minako, Rei kept walking. Finally with a sigh, Makoto got up from her position on the floor. She knew she was the only one of the girls who could stop Rei, and only just, because she was the strongest of the girls. The tall man with the emerald eyed noticed her movement and again sent her a questioning glance. Makoto only sigh once more and shook her head smiling, as she walked to intercept Rei's course towards the Chinese man. Makoto calmly stepped in front of the ranting and raving Rei.

"Move." Growls Rei, in a dangerously low voice.

"No. Sit down Rei." Makoto answered.

"Why are you stopping her, she's just a weak…" The Chinese man foolishly started to say.

"You little…" Rei stuttered.

"You're a baka, aren't you?" Makoto asked. Then she sighed, while easily holding back a enraged Rei.

"Injustice, don't call me a baka, you weak onna!" The man exclaimed.

"Watch it. I might just let Rei at ya." Makoto replied calmly.

"So?!" Makoto just smirked and let go of Rei.

"Makoto!" Minako exclaimed in horror as Rei launched her self at the arrogant man. Makoto just smiled evilly, and shrugged her shoulder.

"He had it coming to him." One man with a long dark brown braid started to laugh hilariously, as Rei jumped on his friend and pinned him to the ground. Amusement showed clearly in all the other men's eyes, except for poor Quatre who clearly flinched every time the ferocious young woman hit his friend.