Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Family Reunion ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

Ten minutes later the Chinese man finally managed to flip Rei under him a pin her to the floor with his body, so as to stop her from doing any more damage to him. Duo was also finally able to manage to get his hysterical laughter under control. "Oh man! Wu-man, your ass is so kicked! And by a woman…" After finally managing to spit out this obvious insult, the braided man broke into uncontrollable laughter again, until `Wu-man' glared at him and yelled a death threat at him. Immediately the braided baka fled behind one of the other men, the one with emerald eyes. "Help! He's going to kill me!" Duo yelped, obviously scared of the Chinese man. He looked so cute hiding behind the other man that Usagi could help but to burst of laughing.

"Um perhaps we should introduce our self's now?" Mina asked hesitantly. Quatre looked at her thankfully.

"Yes…I suppose we should."

"Oh! I'll go first!" Usagi replied fore by this time she had recovered from her fit of giggles. "I'm Usagi Tuskino…Quatre's sister!"

"Sister! You never told me you were related him!" Rei complained from the ground. She still pinned to the ground despite the struggle she continued to put up. "Oh by the way I'm Rei Hino. Nice to meet you…well most of you."

"My names Minako Aino. Nice to meet you all." Minako spoke up quickly before the Chinese man could reply to Rei's insult. Quatre looked at her gratefully once again.

"And I'm Makoto Kino, and over there is Ami Mizuno." Makoto said pointing to Ami who was still typing furiously away on her laptop.

"A pleasure to meet you ladies for sure." Quatre replied, "I suppose I introduce my friends and my self…"

"Ah ha!" Ami exclaimed out loud all of a sudden. Then to Quatre, "Allow me!" Pointing to the young man with the brown braid she continued, Duo Maxwell. Gundam pilot 02 Wufei Chang Gundam pilots 05. Quatre R. Winner Gundam pilot 04. Trowa Barton Gundam pilot 03. And last but defiantly not last, Heero Yuy a.k.a. `The Perfect Solider' Gundam pilot 01." Heero pulled out his gun and pointed it at Ami's head automatically. Ami just smiled; after all she stood up to worse, Yoma's and all.

"What?!" Was the surprised response from the other four girls.

"Quatre why didn't you tell me?!" Wined Usagi.

"I'm sorry Usa, but you know you can't keep a secret." Rei just nodded while smirking from her position on the ground.

"What I'd like to know is what your doing here." Makoto asked suspiciously.

"The wars over, we're here on the first vacation we've had since we joined to war." Quatre answered.

"The wars over?" Usagi asked surprised. The five men looked at her questioningly

"Just for everyone else Usa." Ami answered. "We still have to fight."

"Awww! No fair!" Usagi replied pouting.

"Fight what?" Duo asked.

`Exactly what I'd like to know." Heero thought to himself.

"Never mind." Minako answered.

"If someone would get this baka of me, I'd show you guys to your rooms." Rei stated, still on the ground.

"So they can stay?" Usagi asked excitedly.

"Seems like the best thing to do at the moment, wouldn't want to get them mad, because I said no and kicked them out. Especially since Heero is still pointing a gun at Ami's head. Or had no one else noticed?"

"Oh."

"Put the gun away please, Heero." Quatre begged his friend.

"Hnn…" Wufei cautiously got up off Rei and Heero put is gun away. Rei did a quick back flip to get to her feet. "Ok, Usa show Duo to a room."

"Which one should I take him to, Rei-chan?"

"Hmm…I suppose the `moon' room?"

"Ok!"

"Mina, you show Usa's brother to the…"

"The `love' room." Piped up Usagi as she led the way for Duo out of the room.

"Ok…Makoto show Trowa to the `nature' room, Ami show Heero to the `ice' room." And as the last two girls left with men trailing after them, Rei turned

to Wufei. "Follow me. You shall stay in the `fire' room." And with that Rei turned and walked out of the room with out even wait to see if the man was following her.